One Cheeky Ultimate-T Log m8. while leaning down

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
G'day mates, decided to start up a nifty little log of my run with USP Labs new test booster, Ultimate-T. I was one of the first to get picked to trial a bottle however, upon realizing my location there were issues but seeing as though Im a cheeky knt they were happy to go through with it ;)

now for the log goals, and finer details.

Currently during the log i will be providing anecdotal feedback from my experiences during the week. i train 6 times per week with one off day. and am currently running a personalized push/pull/legs (hyper/power) split where the first 3 days are more power oriented (heavy days), followed by 3 days of hypertrophy more traditional style bodybuilding workouts. now i don't expect huge big differences in strength, however i will try and see how much training volume i can either maintain or increase, and over the course of 8 weeks change while on Ultimate-T. one of the main things i will be looking out for will be Endurance, which is an increase in (volume). I am very consistent week to week so small changes will be quite easy to notice. I will also be recording small highlight clips of my lifts to post on instagram and here via private youtube videos.

Current Goals

I am currently in a calorie deficit after a 7 month bulking phase which went very well, now i am looking to bring my body composition back in line to where i can enjoy the progress i made for my birthday coming up, and be much leaner as summer here approaches. i have set a date, of 10 weeks for myself to lose roughly 16lbs, which will bring me from my currently weight of 82kg (181lbs) down to 75kg (165lbs), and will be losing roughly 2.5-1.5lbs per week. my goals are simple, to meet my target fat loss each week, while maintaining performance and getting stronger each week via progressive overload and by self regulating each day.

My current Macros and Diet

I follow a very precise diet, year round with 90% wholefoods (clean), 10% (junk) i.e flexible dieting. this approach allows me to be consistent and adhere the best. i typically aim for 40-60g of Fibre per day, and 4 serves of veggies/greens. I weigh everything and am very ocd with tracking to ensure
consistent fat loss making sure im in a calorie deficit. staying within 5g of protein, 10g of carbs, and 3g of fat.

Macros

P 225- 230
C 260-250
F 55-58

Supplements outside of Ultimate-T

I will be running a minimalist base of supplements while on Ultimate-T, which will stay the same throughout and currently are

- Athletix Ergonine
- PES Alphamine
- PES Shift
- Amino IV
- Multi Vitamin + Fish Oil

and that is all, I have been on all of these now for a very long time accept for Shift, and Alphamine, which i have been running for 3 weeks now. and plan to run for another 8 weeks.

Ultimate T's Profile

as for the ingredients inside Ultimate T, i have never used longjack before accept for one product which contained it and was underdosed. so I am interested to see how this plays out, all of the ingredients in this look soild, I love KSM-6 Ashwaganda, there have been allot of good studies and data popping up recently about it's effectiveness in Humans, which is one of the main things i feel will have a big impact on, Mood, sleep and recovery during this run with the product. as for the rest I am unfamiliar of them and will have to wait and see, but sound interesting based on current research from Examine, and various studies online.

UltimateTSupplementFacts.png

That's it for now, hope my feedback can help contribute to anyone out there interested in the product! will start once i receive my package from USPlabsRep :D

roflbot (1).jpg

follow along on IG to :)

https://instagram.com/maxcheekykunt/

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything yet Auslifter? I imagine it'd take a few weeks to get to you, but I'm not sure how it shipped.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Anything yet Auslifter? I imagine it'd take a few weeks to get to you, but I'm not sure how it shipped.
Will update and commence as soon as it arrives! :D sitting tight might post some workout vids anyway until it shows up haha

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
a funny training clip from last week.

I will be recording my highlight sets of my primary exercises, that im progressing on once i start Ultimate-T. on deadlifts i always need to go during Unstaffed hours of this happens haha

[video=youtube;09fupN6yBu8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09fupN6yBu8[/video]
USPlabsRep

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
A set of 315 from today, before moving onto 330 for triples and a few singles.

[video=youtube;tAh4ZihBeJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAh4ZihBeJs[/video]

this might turn into an Ergonine log if my Ultimate T dosen't show up soon ;) lol Athletix USPlabsRep

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it shipped, not sure how long transit is, I have no issues with a stack. Ergonine will not interfere with UT. Looking at ergonine profile it probably a great one two punch.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
it shipped, not sure how long transit is, I have no issues with a stack. Ergonine will not interfere with UT. Looking at ergonine profile it probably a great one two punch.
yea i have been on it for ages now so already saturated with all the ingredients. so coming off it and starting UT would skew results anyway

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

this might turn into an Ergonine log if my Ultimate T dosen't show up soon ;) lol Athletix USPlabsRep
I'll follow along for the ride, whats this belt business?? do it ROARRRRR.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i have been on it for ages now so already saturated with all the ingredients. so coming off it and starting UT would skew results anyway
that company should pat itself on the back, every company wants a customer for ages!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a funny training clip from last week.

I will be recording my highlight sets of my primary exercises, that im progressing on once i start Ultimate-T. on deadlifts i always need to go during Unstaffed hours of this happens haha

[video=youtube;09fupN6yBu8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09fupN6yBu8[/video]
USPlabsRep
Oh boy...

Not bad! Looks like you have a pretty good sticking point there though. Has it always been that way?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Not bad! Looks like you have a pretty good sticking point there though. Has it always been that way?
not always, i have been over reaching a bit for the past month haha. deloading next week so things should be moving better hopefully after

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not always, i have been over reaching a bit for the past month haha. deloading next week so things should be moving better hopefully after
Gotcha. I think your gym's personnel will appreciate the de-load as much as your body will, haha!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Update

No Ultimate-T yet ;) hopefully next week

but heres a top set of Deadlifts for today. felt alright

(220kg) 485lbs x 1

[video=youtube;9D27C3zWf7M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D27C3zWf7M[/video]

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for keeping things interesting as you await the arrival of Ultimate-T! It has to feel strange deadlifting from squishy mats like that, but I imagine you're used to it. That's a lot of weight there, nice job.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for keeping things interesting as you await the arrival of Ultimate-T! It has to feel strange deadlifting from squishy mats like that, but I imagine you're used to it. That's a lot of weight there, nice job.
Surprisingly I actually like it lol i don't think I have noticed any difference with them there it's not super squishy really still makes allot of noise there quite thin

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Hoping my UT arrives next week then i can get this rolling :)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hoping my UT arrives next week then i can get this rolling :)
Hopefully! Waiting for international packages can be a bane. I've had something hanging out at US customs for over a week now. Fingers crossed you get it this week. I promise you it will be WELL worth the wait!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully! Waiting for international packages can be a bane. I've had something hanging out at US customs for over a week now. Fingers crossed you get it this week. I promise you it will be WELL worth the wait!
I'm not losing hope :) or going anywhere haha It's had me checking the mail box every morning

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
clear your PMs.

I have your tracking and you need to contact UPS

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
image-1321117937.jpg

Log starts officially tomorrow I don't know if I should dose before bed though lol

Saturday is my huge Deadlift + back hyper day will make for an epic start :) will post training clips of it

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Update

My package arrives on Monday as it's the weekend now and the tracking site updated it. Back day / Pull power day today. Progress pic / Starting point before I start UT.
image-1459580567.jpg
image-4290786611.jpg

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I just started 2nd bottle. I am interested in your progress. I am taking as label 2am/2pm. What's your dosing like? Thanks

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I just started 2nd bottle. I am interested in your progress. I am taking as label 2am/2pm. What's your dosing like? Thanks
will be dosing however USPlabsRep wants or just like you as label states, will have it tomorrow :D

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update

My package arrives on Monday as it's the weekend now and the tracking site updated it. Back day / Pull power day today. Progress pic / Starting point before I start UT. View attachment 122186 View attachment 122187
Great starting point. I think the fact that you are fairly lean will mean more noticeable visual changes. Very excited for you to get this started!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Great starting point. I think the fact that you are fairly lean will mean more noticeable visual changes. Very excited for you to get this started!
thankyou! :) I am super pumped to wasn't able to pick it up today getting it first thing tomorrow morning and dosing in the AM so will report back in the evening

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking really good!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
No updates yet for my package, aksed the ups guy and said monday or tuesday. (tomorrow or the day after)

Great back day yesterday! Power deads + tons of hypetrophy work

[video=youtube;L4WfiPHAsaA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4WfiPHAsaA[/video]

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No updates yet for my package, aksed the ups guy and said monday or tuesday. (tomorrow or the day after)

Great back day yesterday! Power deads + tons of hypetrophy work

[video=youtube;L4WfiPHAsaA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4WfiPHAsaA[/video]
looks good, I would focus on "flattening" the back more...

Tell UPS you need your USP

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
looks good, I would focus on "flattening" the back more...

Tell UPS you need your USP
called yesterday the girl was like should come today around 12pm, didn't come. so hoping today, and if not im calling the Aus UPS number i got emailed today to find out but im sure it should come.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Finally! time to get this bad boy rolling.

photo (3)55555.jpg

photo (3)5555566666.jpg

Push day hyper today, first dose down the hatch. with my pre workout meal. will do another dose again later on.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
photo (3)55555888.jpg

shirt is really nice! wish it was a M though i don't really fit XL very well lol bit to baggy but still not bad :) super soft material

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It looks great on you!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Started Yesterday and did a push hypertrophy day with power bench. Not a bad workout but I have been run down with the flu and had taken the day off work to rest and collect my UT :D

Nothing noticeable yet but I'm also hoping this will help out my immune system and be ready to rock for Saturday's heavy deadlifts and high volume back workout.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
image-2642610483.jpg

I'm excite for this USPlabsRep spill the beans on the Yohimbie replacement? ;)
TheSolution

I know you Mirin this bad boy lol

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Heavy Pull day (Back/Biceps)

x3 Deadlifts

60kg x 5
100kg x 3
140kg x 2
180kg x 1
-
200kg x 5
220kg x 2 - Rep PR with 220
230kg x 1 - All time PR

x5 Bent Over Barbell Rows

100kg x 6
110kg x 13
110kg x 10
120kg x 4
110kg x 9

x3 Neutral Grip BW Pull ups (Super set with Underhand Lat Pulldowns)

bw x12 / lvl 18 x 12
bw x 8/ lvl 18 x 12
bw x 7/lvl 20 x 10

x3 One Arm Underhand Dumbbell Rows

40kg x 12
40kg x 12
40kg x 10

x4 Hammer Strength Row Machine

100kg x 12
100kg x 12
110kg x 10
120kg x 5

x5 Straight Barbell Curls

45kg x 10
45kg x 6
45kg x 8
45kg x 7
45kg x 5

x3 Lying Incline Dumbbell Curls

15kg x 12
15kg x 6
15kg x 6
______________________________ _________

Today i crushed it, felt amazing. and am so happy with my new deadlift PR. i honestly felt i could of even attempted 235kg after that, endless energy today. mood was amazing, and another note noticed an acute libido effect already, and had a wet dream last night lol. strength and endurance was amazing to, didn't feel like i hit a point at anytime even after training where i was gassed or tired, could of stayed in there all day

[video=youtube;qUuTpNfOh9Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUuTpNfOh9Q[/video]
[video=youtube;1LcI2_v4-rA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LcI2_v4-rA[/video]

Macros for today

P 222.4 C 298.2 F 53.8

Post workout meal

Ricebubble Shapes cereal + Cashew Almond Milk
Sweet Chilli Chicken Breasts + 100g Barley Fibre wrap + low cal BBQ Sauce

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Huge Leg day today coming right up

Pre workout

2 Scoops Alphamine
1 Scoop Ergonine
1 Scoop High Volume
300mg DMBA
2 Caps Ultimate T

Let's roll.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Leg Day (Hypertrophy + Power Squats)

x6 Barbell Squats

140kg x 5
150kg x 3
150kg x 3
140kg x 3
140kg x 3
130kg x 7 - AMRAP

[video=youtube;ZUnmzu-JQOE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUnmzu-JQOE[/video]

x4 Leg Press

300kg x 12
320kg x 10
330kg x 8
330kg x 10

[video=youtube;PAcdOA4u0LE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAcdOA4u0LE[/video]

Hammer Strength seated leg press

120kg x 12 / 120kg x 10 / 80kg x 12/12 (single leg)

x3 Standing HS Hamstring curl

30kg x 12 / 10 / 12

x4 Hammer Strength leg extensions

90kg x 12
90kg x 12
90kg x 10
95kg x 12

[video=youtube;vk6CSNFDDuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk6CSNFDDuw[/video]

x2 Stiff Leg Dumbbell Deadlifts

47.5kg (each side) x 10
47.5kg (each side) x 12

[video=youtube;YsjcFD4Ubh8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsjcFD4Ubh8[/video]

x4 Standing Hammer Strength Calve Raises

165kg x 15/14/13/10/8
______________________________ __________________

Went all out on the volume this weekend :D felt great again today. only issue was on squats with the bar been uneven a few times during my sets. was a different bar im not use to squating with, as i only just began training more often at this gym. but wasn't to bad.

Macros today

P 225 C 250 F 60

Weigh In

79.2kg - 174.6lbs

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great detail so far with the workouts, and the videos are a nice touch! Appreciate you taking the time to post all of this. I know you just started, but have you noticed anything new that may be attributed to Ultimate-T yet? Quite a few people noticed a difference in energy, libido, mindset (e.g., confidence), and related things within the first few days of use.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Great detail so far with the workouts, and the videos are a nice touch! Appreciate you taking the time to post all of this. I know you just started, but have you noticed anything new that may be attributed to Ultimate-T yet? Quite a few people noticed a difference in energy, libido, mindset (e.g., confidence), and related things within the first few days of use.
i would say mood and energy have shot up for sure. my job is to work as a Gym membership consultant and half of the day im standing at a booth in the shopping center handing out free passes and i managed to rack up 40 new leads (phone numbers) in one day, and felt quite confident and talkative something seemed weird with my voice to was much deeper than normal lol. and im talking non stop all day to people on the phones to. have had tons of "natural energy" all day long since starting. and i can tell since i don't change my supplementation at all, and prior only alphamine would be giving me all my daily energy, but that tends of die off mid day and them im stuck until my pre workout dose, after work. but with UT iv noticed its lasted longer and in general i have been in a much better mood.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 6

Was a push hyper workout on Monday. Wasn't feeling fully recovered from the crazy volume over the weekend but still not bad. On another note I have noticed a big difference in mood during the day. Much more talkative and also have been getting random hard ons while working which was quite awkward LOL

Push day (Hyper) Chest + Shoulders

x4 Incline Barbell Bench press

60kg x 3
80kg x 2
90kg x 8
90kg x 6
90kg x 6
90kg x 5

x3 Incline Dumbbell Press

40kg x 10
40kg x 7
40kg x 5

x4 Flat Dumbbell Fly's

17.5kg (each hand) x 12 / 12 / 12 / 12

x3 Incline Cable Fly's

30kg x 12 / 10 / 10

x3 Overhead Barbell Press

60kg x 3
65kg x 6
65kg x 6
65kg x 6

x4 Dumbbell Side Laterals

12.5kg x 12 / 12 / 10 / 10

Sleep has been pretty good lately also

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 7

had a soild lighter leg workout last night. backed off a bit and worked at 70% for triples of 140kg on squats and then did some straight leg deadlifts. sundays are my staple higher volume heavier leg days from now, as i get to train at better gym and im not working so im able to get in at a better time.

Supplement notes

Libido improvments have been going nice, strength was really good last week on my weekend pull day / leg day. hoping to see how it goes today on my heavy push day with bench today.

Lower day - hyper + squats (power)

x5 Barbell Squats

100kg x 3
120kg x 1
130kg x 1
-
140kg x 3
140kg x 3
140kg x 4
140kg x 3
140kg x 3

x3 Straight leg deadlifts

140kg x 10
140kg x 8
140kg x 6

x4 Leg extensions

88kg x 12
95kg x 12
95kg x 12
95kg x 12

x4 Lying hamstring curls

40kg x 12 / 12 / 10 / 12

x5 Seated calve raises

80kg x 20 / 90kg x 13 / 90kg x 12 / 90kg x 12 / 90kg x 12

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Great push workout last night. This stuff definitely builds up your appetite, went to bed after my poverty post workout meal couldn't sleep lol and woke up had a whole box of cereal and almond milk reset my macros and worked it into a refeed lol might be wise to not dose pre bed

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Push day (Hypertrophy)

x4 Flat Barbell bench press - (Light day 75%) triples and an amrap

warms

60kg x 3
80kg x 2
90kg x 2
-
95kg x 3
95kg x 3
95kg x 3 - paused
95kg x 3 - paused
90kg x 13 - amrap

x3 Seated Dumbbell Press (each hand)

32.5kg x 12
35kg x 9
35kg x 6

x3 Incline Dumbbell Press

40kg x 8
40kg x 8
40kg x 8
40kg x 8

x3 Incline Bench Cable flys

30kg x 12
30kg x 10
30kg x 10

x3 Dumbbell side lateral raises

12.5kg x 12
12.5kg x 10
12.5kg x 10

x4 Straight Barbell Curls

45kg x 10
45kg x 9
45kg x 6
45kg x 7

x3 Incline Dumbbell Curls

15kg x 12
15kg x 10
15kg x 8

x3 Skull Crushers (weight for each side)

17.5kg x 12
20kg x 8
20kg x 5

x4 V-Bar tricep pushdowns

80kg x 12
80kg x 10
80kg x 13

Soild workout yesterday. got a huge back day coming up today, my birthday is on sunday to :D will be hitting a big leg sesh for it overall feeling great during the day, been very energetic even on lower carbs and in a deficit, hoping it continues to get better over the next 3 weeks as i get leaner

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great push workout last night. This stuff definitely builds up your appetite, went to bed after my poverty post workout meal couldn't sleep lol and woke up had a whole box of cereal and almond milk reset my macros and worked it into a refeed lol might be wise to not dose pre bed
Perhaps we should add a warning to the label: May cause surprise refeeds/cheat meals!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps we should add a warning to the label: May cause surprise refeeds/cheat meals!
lucky im on pes shift and don't buy much fatty foods. usually cereals and low fat ice cream is my go to, i usually only bust my macros if i over train or am really stressed out or don't get enough sleep, and try to keep it to once a week while only going over by 1000-800 calories via carbs and try to drop my fats and protein a bit to fit more carbs

going to adjust my carbs to having a big chunk pre bed to help me sleep, and do just fats and fibre in the morning as my first so i got a big amount pre and then post which is usually the final meal around 10-9pm at night after i get home during the week when im working.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Day 9

Pull day - Saturday (Deadlifts + Back hypertrophy work)

x5 Barbell Deadlifts

100kg x 3
140kg x 1
180kg x 1
-
200kg x 4

[video=youtube;epdes_q6EBc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epdes_q6EBc[/video]

200kg x 4
200kg x 3
200kg x 3
220kg x 1

x4 Bent Over Barbell Rows