DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
natadrol.jpg

Aromatase Inhibitor!

Natadrol is the only legitimate natural plant based androgen that is shown in the preliminary scientific literature to have ingredients capable of binding to and activating the androgen receptor. This makes Natadrol unique among all other herbal products and is why it was so popular that customers demanded that we bring it back!

When Natadrol was discontinued thousands of loyal fans kept asking for it to return and we listened! What makes Natadrol such an earth shattering supplement is that it contains four natural anabolic agents that work together to give great results.
The only thing that changed is the dosing on Natadrol. Where in capsules, people would have to take 6-12 caps a day to get the optimal dosing (everyone is different), the new Natadrol tablets contain the exact same ingredients as the original capsules but with 30% more active ingredients per pill. That means a true 6 tablet per day dosing schedule will be all you need to get fantastic results, no matter what your body size!
Natadrol has a mix of herbal ingredients never before seen in a supplement of this type that act as natural anabolic agents to help you get massive growth and strength in the gym. These ingredients supply the right cofactors that will give you the best possible combination of natural mass and strength.
Unlike our other products, Natadrol contains no stimulants or steroid hormones of any kind, thus it is safe for tested athletes (subject to theapproval of your governing body) and men under 21.
Join the thousands of people who have already used Natadrol to help them achieve their bodybuilding goals naturally!
Things To Know About LG Sciences Prohormones:

There is effectively no liver toxicity with legal Prohormones.
All claims are dependant on proper diet and exercise.
All Prohormone products have the possibility of side effects, but they are rare (read the warning on the bottle for a full description).
Prohormones should only be taken by people over 21 unless with a doctors supervision.

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Caplet
Servings per Container: 120 Tablets
Proprietary Blend 900mg
Cissus Quadrangularus (whole plant), Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis (flower), Curcuglo Orchioides (root), Tinospora Cordifolia (bark)
Other Ingredients: Dextrin, Magnisium Stearate, Silica, Methyl Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose
Directions: Take 4 tablets a day divide doses prior to breakfast, lunch and dinner for up to 12 weeks.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Shop our 100% secure server and get your supplements at the lowest prices everyday! NOBODY beats our overall price.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
form.png

Men love steroidal anti-aromatse agents. These products block the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, which may help you in the war to look and feel yout best!

Your body is under constant attack from environmental estrogens. It’s not theory any more, it’s sound, hard science. The modern man has more estrogen like compounds in his body than ever before in history. These chemicals act like very strong estrogen in the body, making you fat, soft and miserable. BPA is one of the most prevalent, in pretty much everything that is packed in hard clear plastic. “Elevated levels of urinary BPA are associated with measures of obesity independent of traditional risk factors. This association is consistently present across gender and race-ethnic groups.” (1,2,3,4,5) In addition to BPA there are hundreds if not thousands of chemical variants that act like estrogen.

If it doesn’t sound bad enough, the modern man also gets hit with things called “endocrine disruptors” which are another set of chemicals that disrupts your ability to make androgens like testosterone. These chemicals destroy androgens, and it is precisely these androgens that make us “men” and give us more muscle than our female counterparts.

The new Form-XT contains a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that has been shown in preliminary literature to be potent at

mopping up aromatase and reducing the estrogen load. LG Sciences theorize that the estrogen to androgen ratio in men is causing them to not look and feel their best, which may be robbing them of hard earned muscle.

Serving Size: 2ml
Servings Per Container : 90
Active% DV : 30mg%
Propriety Blend
Androst-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione
Resvaratrol (trans),
Ginger Root Extract 10:1,
Zinc Aspartate
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerol, HPBCD, Citric Acid, Na Benzoate, Ca EDTA, K Sorbate, N&A Flavor, Sucralose, Ace K, Stevia. Xanthin Gum. *% Daily Value Not Available.
DIRECTIONS: Shake Well, Snap down instert and then screw on. Dispence 2ml under the tongue. Hold the content under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swish the content around your mouth and swallow completely. Use 3 doses spread out during the day with at least 30 minutes between doses. Example, 2ml upon walking, 2ml at 5pm, 2ml before bed.

The liquid delivery system gives you immediate absorption in the mouth and then prolonged absorption through the digestive tract. This allows for better bio-availability and more immediate action in the body. 1-Andro is best taken by holding the liquid under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swishing it around your mouth and swallowing completely. This allows the maximal absorption. Doses can be taken any time of the day but are best spaced out as far as possible. At a minimum you should wait at least 20 minutes between doses

Attachments

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok some details, I am 20 weeks out of http://ufeshows.com/0/?p=3376

Right now I am doing a 4 days split with fairly low volume as I just got off my 4th round of M140. I will add more details as time goes on.

Diet wise I am on a carb cycle 100/150/200 and most carbs are from sweet potatoes and rice. Calories are between 2400 and 2800 depending on the day.

I don't plan on any cardio at this time but I do walk about 40 to 50 K a week.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for this! I've only tried the sub lingual form xt but loved it. I will have to get my hands on the capsule version

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in !!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
So you are using sublingual?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Is says serving size 1 capsule

turff49

turff49

Awards
Will be following along here for tips, tricks, and all out awesomeness! Old fuggers have to unite.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fixed to display sublingual

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will be following along here for tips, tricks, and all out awesomeness! Old fuggers have to unite.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, you guys all have an influence here.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
You know I'm in. Always good to see an old fugger still pushing hard in the gym!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok she's gone...

Training today.. was back and rear delts

Lat pulldown 1 and 1/4's ss lean back 45% 1 and 1/2 shoulder width pulldowns you have to try these to really appreciate what kind of pain we are talking about here. 4 X 10 across the board 3 second negatives 90 seconds rest.

Neutral grip low pulley row ss overhand grip low pulley row 4 X 10 3 to 4 second negs with 90 seconds rest

Then a tri-set prone rows ss bent over rows ss db pullovers db in each hand 3 X 10 3 second neg with 90 seconds rest

Short and very intense.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
June 24, 2015
Foods Calories Carbs Fat Protein Cholest Sodium Sugars Fiber
Meal 1
Eggs - Fried (whole egg), 4 large 370 2g 28g 25g 841mg 375mg 2g 0g
Naturegg - Egg Whites, 1 cup (63g) 120 0g 0g 28g 0mg 400mg 0g 0g
Progressive Organics - Organic Coconut Oil, 1 tbsp 130 0g 14g 0g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
Meal 2
Kirkland Signature (Canada) - Cooked Chunked Chicken Breast (Canned), 0.5 container (1 1/2 cup (55 g) ea.) 180 0g 3g 39g 135mg 810mg 0g 0g
Meal3
Ai Sports Recoverpro - Recover Pro, 24 grams (1 scoop) 72 0g 0g 18g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
Magnum - Quatro - Chocolate Love, 2 scoops 274 4g 2g 60g 0mg 200mg 1g 2g
Meal4
Kirkland Signature - Cooked Chunked Chicken Breast (Canned), 0.5 container (354 gs ea.) 193 0g 3g 42g 145mg 869mg 0g 0g
Kirkland Signature - Almonds - Dry Roasted, With Sea Salt, 28 g 170 5g 15g 6g 0mg 95mg 1g 3g
Meal5
Sweet Potato - Boil - No Skin, 400 grams 304 61g 0g 8g 0mg 968mg 24g 13g
Ground Beef - Extra Lean, 3 oz cooked 164 0g 6g 25g 75mg 72mg 0g 0g
Bananas - Raw, 1 medium (7" to 7-7/8" long) 105 27g 0g 1g 0mg 1mg 14g 3g
Meal6
Quaker - Large Flake Oats, 1 cup uncooked 360 60g 6g 12g 0mg 0mg 0g 9g
Natural Peanut Butter - Natural, 2 tbsp 184 7g 16g 8g 0mg 5mg 1g 3g
TOTAL: 2,731 193g 93g 273g 1,196mg 3,796mg 57g 36g

clown007

clown007

Awards
I'm in on this as well!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I'm in. Always good to see an old fugger still pushing hard in the gym!!!
Thanks I do what I can ... and then some.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does that taste?
Pretty much like crap but with the mercury and tuna thing ti's hard to justify a lot of canned tuna in your diet. I eat chicken breast as much as I can but it gets really costly. Later I will be adding turkey breast but that will be in the place of red meat. By the way bbqed turkey breast is awesome ... especially with a good seer.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The libido is pretty high on this as it's about my 8th day. The client that was in is just killer with a small waist then boom!!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty much like crap but with the mercury and tuna thing ti's hard to justify a lot of canned tuna in your diet. I eat chicken breast as much as I can but it gets really costly. Later I will be adding turkey breast but that will be in the place of red meat. By the way bbqed turkey breast is awesome ... especially with a good seer.
Ya, I didn't think that would be too good, but a quick way to get in some good protein. Thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, I didn't think that would be too good, but a quick way to get in some good protein. Thanks
Yes and when I take powders out later it will get tougher but egg creations is a good substitute on that front.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a note on the diet scene I don't count my fibrous veg so that doesn't appear on the food logs. There is plenty of hat though. Kale, Brussels sprouts, broccoli .. you know the drill... vile weeds :(

turff49

turff49

Awards
Yeah, I limit my tuna to no more than twice a week now. I get the SAMs Club canned chicken and it's not too bad with some salsa added to it. Throw some black beans in if the macros allow and it's a little better.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I limit my tuna to no more than twice a week now. I get the SAMs Club canned chicken and it's not too bad with some salsa added to it. Throw some black beans in if the macros allow and it's a little better.
Good ideas right there... I was thinking some sort of fat free dressing and greens..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks I'll try that

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for this!! :)

Huslazworlden

Awards
I eat tuna 4 days a week. Never thought of the canned chicken, will have to try this!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Non workout day eats...

Meal 1
Meal 2
Kirkland Signature (Canada) - Cooked Chunked Chicken Breast (Canned), 0.5 container (1 1/2 cup (55 g) ea.) 180 0g 3g 39g 135mg 810mg 0g 0g
Kirkland Signature - Almonds - Dry Roasted, With Sea Salt, 56 g 340 10g 30g 12g 0mg 190mg 2g 6g
Meal4
Kirkland Signature - Cooked Chunked Chicken Breast (Canned), 0.5 container (354 gs ea.) 193 0g 3g 42g 145mg 869mg 0g 0g
Kirkland Signature - Almonds - Dry Roasted, With Sea Salt, 28 g 170 5g 15g 6g 0mg 95mg 1g 3g
Meal5
Generic - 6 oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (Raw), 7.3 oz 180 0g 0g 35g 98mg 180mg 0g 0g
Meal6
Generic - Parboiled Rice, 1 cup Cooked 150 35g 0g 3g 0mg 0mg 0g 1g
Generic - 6 oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (Raw), 7.3 oz 180 0g 0g 35g 98mg 180mg 0g 0g
TOTAL: 2,317 113g 93g 233g 1,317mg 4,067mg 29g 23g

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last two post....Now I'm Horny and Hungary

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didn't know my diet plan could make anybody hungry, the other I understand completely.... she gives me needs :(

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Didn't know my diet plan could make anybody hungry, the other I understand completely.... she gives me needs :(
I would probably eat more of it than you do, but looks good!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Doug, excited to see some progress pics. Are you going to put up some to show us where you are? Maybe a good shot of those 19+ inch guns?

Huslazworlden

Awards
Bet she could could crush walnuts with those glutes.....or at least my nutz....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff Doug, excited to see some progress pics. Are you going to put up some to show us where you are? Maybe a good shot of those 19+ inch guns?
lol you know what happened there was the tape I was using had about 2/3 of an inch cut off the end lol wanted to mention that earlier. My arms are bigger but not that much bigger sorry about that. I will start doing pics after I get rid of some of the water and a little of the fat so I can be a proper analysis.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First right down to business.... today's booty :)

squatqueen.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Training...

All arms ...

Preacher curls 1 and 1/4 ss French curls 4 X 10 90 seconds rest 3-4 second neg... really fuggin hurts...
Seated Zottman curls ss 45 degree db curls 4 X 10 90 seconds rest 3-4 second neg... really fuggin hurts...

EZ bar seated tri extension 1 and 1/4 ss lying flat tri extension 4 X 10 90 seconds rest 3-4 second neg... really fuggin hurts...
Rope pressdown ss straight bar pressdown 4 X 10 90 seconds rest 3-4 second neg... really fuggin hurts...

solid pain max contractions, your isolated routines you should be seeking pain, absolutely no inertia( no momentum to the best of my ability )

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eats

Meal 1
Meal 2
Meal3
lg sciences bcaa's, 24 grams (1 scoop) 72 0g 0g 18g 0mg 0mg 0g 0g
Magnum - Quatro - Chocolate Love, 2 scoops 274 4g 2g 60g 0mg 200mg 1g 2g
Meal4
Meal5
Fresh Creations (Costco - Canada) - Smoked Turkey & Chicken Sausage (Spinach & Feta), 200 g (per 1 sausage) 260 10g 12g 30g 100mg 760mg 8g 0g
Meal6
Generic - Parboiled Rice, 1 cup Cooked 150 35g 0g 3g 0mg 0mg 0g 1g
Fresh Creations (Costco - Canada) - Smoked Turkey & Chicken Sausage (Spinach & Feta), 100 g (per 1 sausage) 130 5g 6g 15g 50mg 380mg 4g 0g
TOTAL: 2,628 154g 98g 281g 1,271mg 4,953mg 55g 25g