Dialed In With FOCUS XT

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I would like to thank McCrew530 for giving me the chance to use and log Focus XT. I also want to thank WANTED for passing on this opportunity so that I could run this supplement log. I will use Focus XT several times a week and log the details here.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434825092.528516.jpg

Focus XT Summary of Benefits:

- Improved Mental Focus, Concentration, Clarity, and Alertness
- Improved Mental Performance, Memory, & Cognitive Function
- Maximized Energy Levels
- Improved Stress Levels
- Improved Athletic Endurance, Drive, and Motivation
- Improved Ability to Train More Intensely for Longer Periods of Time
Improved Sense of Well Being
- Pre-Workout or Pre-Athletic Energy and Focus
- Improved Mind-Muscle Connection
- Combating Overtraining Syndrome
- Increased Fat Burning During Exercise

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like some really neat stuff.
I hope it treats you well..... I'm in!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your going to love it man. No stimmed out feeling.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im subed brother thank you for getting this up :)

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great product .. in to see how it treats you ?

which flavor did you get ?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Brief update. I have used it twice so far. I'm still not sure as to its effects on me. I have stopped all supplements as of last Thursday (except Vexxum) and think it will allow me to better sense how it's working. The flavor is cotton candy

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brief update. I have used it twice so far. I'm still not sure as to its effects on me. I have stopped all supplements as of last Thursday (except Vexxum) and think it will allow me to better sense how it's working. The flavor is cotton candy
So, you've used it twice and found that it had no effect on you at all?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
So, you've used it twice and found that it had no effect on you at all?
No. I believe it did. But, I've been taking so much stuff, I'm not sure what's doing what. If you know what I mean. I actually think it gave me some added drive, focus and energy. Made me kind of feel like I should go do some cardio or something. I just don't want to say so unless I'm pretty confident it's the Focus that's doing it. Does that make sense?

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No. I believe it did. But, I've been taking so much stuff, I'm not sure what's doing what. If you know what I mean. I actually think it gave me some added drive, focus and energy. Made me kind of feel like I should go do some cardio or something. I just don't want to say so unless I'm pretty confident it's the Focus that's doing it. Does that make sense?
Yep, good sense. I'm interested

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great idea, man. IMO, it is not a super stimmed feeling. It is more subtle than a high stim preworkout.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It is more of a mental stimulus than a physical one granted there should be some energy built into the complex

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
IN... I'm dying to try this so it will be good to hear a trusted review :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I took a scoop of Focus about 2 hours ago. I was feeling a little tired and had a bit of a headache at that time. After about an hour, I began to feel a bit more dialed in to what I needed to get done in my office. I actually completely organized my office and then prepared for teaching tonight. I did use ibuprofen for the headache. I did notice an increase motivation to get things done. In times past I may have taken a nap. I was able to get a lot accomplished today, which is good because I'm gone the next two days celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took a scoop of Focus about 2 hours ago. I was feeling a little tired and had a bit of a headache at that time. After about an hour, I began to feel a bit more dialed in to what I needed to get done in my office. I actually completely organized my office and then prepared for teaching tonight. I did use ibuprofen for the headache. I did notice an increase motivation to get things done. In times past I may have taken a nap. I was able to get a lot accomplished today, which is good because I'm gone the next two days celebrating my 20th wedding anniversary :)
Congrats on 20 years, that's impressive! Glad you are getting some drive and motivation from the Focus XT :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
S U B D

Bouta pick some of this up!!
Nootropic vibe + adequate stim = ZONE

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on anniversary, don't forget to take focusXT, wifey will be pleased ��

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I used Focus today and boy did it help. I had lots of stuff to do and no drive to get any of it done. I took 1 scoop of Focus and within the hour I was plowing through my studies. It definitely helps with mental focus. It even gives my a "pre-workout" type kick (at least it felt that way today). I felt really good about 2 hours in. I ended up having a very profitable day.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I can tell when I drink Focus XT. It's good stuff! Mental focus and alertness picked up for sure.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Have you been using it every day or only when you "need" it

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Only when I "need" it

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It almost acts like a preworkout drink for me. I'm not sure if people use it for that

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice I find it most effective when used like that.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can it be taken daily as a staple supplement?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
It almost acts like a preworkout drink for me. I'm not sure if people use it for that
I find it works great for the mind muscle connection, so as a pre-workout it is nice, but I like to Use a non stim pre workout stacked with it to help with a better pump

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
can it be taken daily as a staple supplement?
It can be I personally felt like I built up a tolerance to it, but that's true with me for most things

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Final review coming soon. This is a product I can definitely recommend. Thanks for the opportunity to try it out.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
How did it go brother?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
How did it go brother?
It went well. I have been very busy traveling all month and haven't been able to put up a final review. I will this week.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I know how that goes. I'm glad this product worked well for you. I look forward to seeing what the final review looks like
Cheers

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Focus XT VS. Coffee: the winner this morning is Focus XT. I'm not kidding. Drank some XT this morning and feel like I can accomplish anything

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT VS. Coffee: the winner this morning is Focus XT. I'm not kidding. Drank some XT this morning and feel like I can accomplish anything
I feel the same way. In fact, I have stopped drinking coffee in favor of Focus XT.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm still feeling the XT. 3 hours later. Just say'n :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I take a good sized scoop before I go golfing and it works fantastic!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I take a good sized scoop before I go golfing and it works fantastic!
Does it make the ball go straight? Mine always goes crooked

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Does it make the ball go straight? Mine always goes crooked
Some times it helps me focus on trying to make the ball go straight

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Final Review:
1. Taste: I had the privilege of using Cotton Candy and you know, it tasted like Cotton Candy. I really liked the taste and highly recommend it 5/5
2. Mixability: I mixed this in a shaker bottle. It mixed completely, with no residue. Sometimes I used 8 ounces and other times more. It mixed well each time. 5/5
3. Focus: Ding! Ding! The shining moment. This stuff works really well and pretty fast. I can honestly say that it gave me an increased desire to get things done. I didn't use it as a preworkout yet, but I will eventually because I bet it would work really well. 5/5
4. Stamina: Focus lasted pretty long. At least three or four hours of solid energy and drive with no crash. I'm very pleased. 5/5
- I highly recommend this and appreciate the opportunity given to me by &McCrew530 . I will continue to use this product and give reviews as I do.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice man glad you liked it and hope that you continue to

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man... I keep meaning to get myself some of this, when I do I may even log it. Everyone raves about this, I think with 200mg of caffeine pills and some focus XT I could seriously kill it!!! Focus is the only thing I find I sometimes 'lack' in the gym.