Mind and Muscle - Extreme Stack

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
6/20/15 - Day 1
Won the stack from NurseGray and just got it in yesterday. Just mixed my Rise and Swell and threw in 2g of Citrulline. Got to say I can't quite place my finger on the flavor but it's delicious. Not too overpowering or too sweet or too tart. Waiting to take my first ever serving of Wyked 2.1 in about 30 minutes.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Get some! Wyked I warn you isn't the best tasting but I dare you to tell me that 2-3 scoops doesn't give you the best pump you ever had!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Oh I was planning on going big and taking a full 3 scoops from the start. Will post what I think as soon as I take it and then post workout as far as effectiveness and pump.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Good luck

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In on this

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Oh I was planning on going big and taking a full 3 scoops from the start. Will post what I think as soon as I take it and then post workout as far as effectiveness and pump.
How did it go?

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
How did it go?
Okay first day using Wyked 2.1. Used a 3 scoop serving. First, taste isn't quite right, but not horrendous either. Second, within about 15 minutes felt my arms swell and it felt great with such a sick pump! Hit the gym and knocked out leg day like a boss and it was Wyked. I hit legs for 3 hours total just back to back to back, exercise after exercise after exercise. Can't wait to see how this pumps me up tomorrow for shoulders. And especially Monday for chest and tris and more so Tuesday for back and bis. Judging from my first day experience I'm going to have such vascularity! Thanks NurseGray!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Okay first day using Wyked 2.1. Used a 3 scoop serving. First, taste isn't quite right, but not horrendous either. Second, within about 15 minutes felt my arms swell and it felt great with such a sick pump! Hit the gym and knocked out leg day like a boss and it was Wyked. I hit legs for 3 hours total just back to back to back, exercise after exercise after exercise. Can't wait to see how this pumps me up tomorrow for shoulders. And especially Monday for chest and tris and more so Tuesday for back and bis. Judging from my first day experience I'm going to have such vascularity! Thanks NurseGray!
i always tell people to watch out for the taste but to enjoy the ride! When you properly dose everything things start to taste a little funky. Just slam it down an get in the gym!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
i always tell people to watch out for the taste but to enjoy the ride! When you properly dose everything things start to taste a little funky. Just slam it down an get in the gym!
I don't even mind the taste because the effectiveness, dosage and quality are there and that's what really matters.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Day 3
The ride so far with M&M Extreme Stack is amazing! I am feeling some burps occasionally after 3 scoops of Wyked but well worth it. I decided to flavor it by adding some Lemonade Crystal Light today and was not bad. Wyked gave a serious pump yesterday for shoulders and even better today hitting chest and triceps. I could barely stop working it because I had a sick pump and a laser focus and mind you I'm currently on a carb restricted diet.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Slacked a couple days on this personal log but I'm back. So far the M&M supps are continuously on point. The Wyked at 3 scoops hits so damn hard it's amazing! Hit shoulders and calves today for freaking 3 hours.
So this morning took my morning pill about 45 minutes after eating some egg whites and 99% lean ground turkey. Still had amazing thermogenic effects and definitely improved stomach and no queasiness now. Hit the gym an an hour after taking the first pill. Also, FYI figured the 2 at one time was not the way for me.*
Ended up hitting shoulders and calves today.

Shoulders
Seated Presses
3 Sets of 60 lbs for 15 reps
3 Sets of 70 lbs for 12 reps

Barbell Shrugs
Did shrugs up, forward and backward in each set. Split the reps equally.
3 Sets of 275 lbs for 30 reps
3 Sets of 325 lbs for 24 reps
3 Sets of 425 lbs for 15 reps

Lateral Raises
3 Sets 15 lbs for 15 reps
3 Sets 20 lbs for 12 reps
3 Sets 25 lbs for 8 reps

Front Raises
3 Sets 40 lbs for 15 reps
3 Sets 45 lbs for 12 reps

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Going to continue Rise and Swell but laying off Wyked for a couple days. Just got in another PWO and want to give it an honest review. Loving Wyked though without a freaking doubt!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent job!