Volvo140G. USP Labs Ultimate-T. Loggy.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had to rhyme that thread title out a bit....

ultimate.t.jpg

SSIA I'm reviewing USP Labs new test booster Ultimate-T. I've tried a good handful of tboosters in the past and am mainly looking to see how this one stacks up in regard to overall "feel." Things like mood, libido, energy, etc

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took first dose today, dosage is two caps twice daily....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day two - not much to report. Busy day, didn't make the gym. A bear broke into our house around 5 am. I'll see about posting the footage of is letting him out... could've been a lot worse. He broke a shoe rack, bit a door knob hard rendering it broken, chewed up a window frame, and shat and pissed all over. He was a second year cub who looked very healthy, mama was outside looking agitated.

I shot this clip at work the other day.... saw a large bear pass by the window and he rounded my truck so I opened the door with my camera in hand and saw this..... https://vid.me/UPIX

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day two - not much to report. Busy day, didn't make the gym. A bear broke into our house around 5 am. I'll see about posting the footage of is letting him out... could've been a lot worse. He broke a shoe rack, bit a door knob hard rendering it broken, chewed up a window frame, and shat and pissed all over. He was a second year cub who looked very healthy, mama was outside looking agitated.

I shot this clip at work the other day.... saw a large bear pass by the window and he rounded my truck so I opened the door with my camera in hand and saw this..... https://vid.me/UPIX
Holy crap man. That's crazy. I've always wanted to check out Alaska. Sounds awesome except for the bear piss and **** part. Love me some nature.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had no idea she had 3 tiny cubs, fortunately she didn't see me.... I coulda scooped up that first cub he was so close.

But yeah, Alaska's the chit ;)

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Subbed and a bear broke into your house? Thats wild. I hope the damage isn't to bad man.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed and a bear broke into your house? Thats wild. I hope the damage isn't to bad man.
Someone left the front door not quite latched so he pushed his way in and it.closed behind him. Not quite a break in but he made quite the mess.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Someone left the front door not quite latched so he pushed his way in and it.closed behind him. Not quite a break in but he made quite the mess.
Thats a shame, I've heard stories about bear attacks and such(not in alaska but in canada). I guess its a good thing that is was the 2 year old and not the mama who wondered in.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

Moving along.... missed the gym (story of my life lately) cause I had to hustle home after work and spend the night with the baby. I've learned having a baby isn't friendly to gym time!

Nothing to report from the Ultimate T yet. Missed the morning dose yesterday so took four at once w/o issue. I found it better with food as itll upset my tummy a bit on empty stomach.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And they say "do bear's crap in the woods" good to know your safe....

Are you running any other supp's ?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And they say "do bear's crap in the woods" good to know your safe....

Are you running any other supp's ?
Atm, no... maybe add epicatechin.
Only staples now - multi, fish oil, mono, vit d

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had no idea she had 3 tiny cubs, fortunately she didn't see me.... I coulda scooped up that first cub he was so close.

But yeah, Alaska's the chit ;)
dang V, i didn't know you were in alaska!!! i am seriously thinking of moving there when i retire-if i can convince my wife that is....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang V, i didn't know you were in alaska!!! i am seriously thinking of moving there when i retire-if i can convince my wife that is....
Awesome - I assume you've visited then?

I'm moving to Hawaii when I retire, looong winters + old bones may appreciate warm sun ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome - I assume you've visited then?

I'm moving to Hawaii when I retire, looong winters + old bones may appreciate warm sun ;)
i was at anchorage for a short time-layover on MAC flight....life below zero has sold me!!!

i want to live off grid, people today are not what they once were, lol!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

Pardon the sparse updates.... nothing to report tbh. Workouts going as usual.... works been physical lately which is a plus, adds a cardio element.

Ive felt more even keel lately - maybe the ksm-66 is doin its thang ;) Ashwagandha is a positive addition to any supplement stack IMO

Otherwise no changes in libido, the plumpness of mai testicles, physically, mentally, etc...

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any more problems with your stomach volvo or has taking Ultimate-T with food totally alleviated that?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any more problems with your stomach volvo or has taking Ultimate-T with food totally alleviated that?
Like most vitamins/supps IMO, best taken W/ some food. Likely aides in absorption too.

Haven't had an issue since

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any noticeable increase in appetite? I ask because one of the ingredients in Ultimate T is used in CL Blackhole product. Which is an appetite stimulant product.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have two bottles of Ultimate T so I was going to run one solo then add in Blackhole for a nice lean bulk run.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any noticeable increase in appetite? I ask because one of the ingredients in Ultimate T is used in CL Blackhole product. Which is an appetite stimulant product.
Nope, none

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Pardon the sparse updates.... nothing to report tbh. Workouts going as usual.... works been physical lately which is a plus, adds a cardio element.

Ive felt more even keel lately - maybe the ksm-66 is doin its thang ;) Ashwagandha is a positive addition to any supplement stack IMO

Otherwise no changes in libido, the plumpness of mai testicles, physically, mentally, etc...
Did you take any tongkat ali only products like Viron to compare which one works better as a test booster?

If this Ultimate T behaves similar as most OTC test boosters then I'll just stick with tongkat ali only products that is by far the single ingredient that my body responds best to.

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11

New baby= nothing can help, thats been my experience.

this should keep your mood and recovery while caring for a new kid and attempting to workout on reduced rest…

congrats on the kid!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for more bears!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for more bears!
Haha, I saw the same sow + 3 cubs today.... saw nine different bears the other day in a two hour span.... very active in the valley this time of year ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, I saw the same sow + 3 cubs today.... saw nine different bears the other day in a two hour span.... very active in the valley this time of year ;)
That's pretty cool! I had a squirrel come in my yard today... that's about as exciting as things get out my way

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's pretty cool! I had a squirrel come in my yard today... that's about as exciting as things get out my way
I read squirrels cause 30k house fires each year - careful homie!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you take any tongkat ali only products like Viron to compare which one works better as a test booster?
Never taken viron but I tried some bulk lj100 one time... def a nice standalone ingredient

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
New baby= nothing can help, thats been my experience.

this should keep your mood and recovery while caring for a new kid and attempting to workout on reduced rest…

congrats on the kid!
Thanks! Its been an adjustment that's for damn sure.....she's 4 months old and in the 98% tile for height and.weight - she's big like her daddy :) I have an even keel/steady mood lately and I thank.Ultimate T for that...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two weeks in broze!

Well I did something right cause USP sent me another care.package.... another one of them awesome/quality barbell Ts and TWO MORE bottles of Ultimate T!!!

Unbelievable, I've never seen such generosity here on AM. I'm thinkng I'll start double dosing these things and see what happens. Call me Joedoubledose I guess ;)

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two weeks in broze!

Well I did something right cause USP sent me another care.package.... another one of them awesome/quality barbell Ts and TWO MORE bottles of Ultimate T!!!

Unbelievable, I've never seen such generosity here on AM. I'm thinkng I'll start double dosing these things and see what happens. Call me Joedoubledose I guess ;)
No need to double dose and it is still early. The Mood is a product of the formula. You can try 4 caps at once instead of 2 caps twice a day.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to double dose and it is still early. The Mood is a product of the formula. You can try 4 caps at once instead of 2 caps twice a day.
I'll try that first.... thanks again man!!!

M

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any reason for the 2/2 split recommendation?

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two weeks in broze!

Beat me to it! Enjoy Volvo!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm overwhelmingly "steady" in my mood... feels nice :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice sunny day - life is good!

Crushed chest/tris this AM. I'm in a renaissance of sorts since an unintended hiatus of the better part of two months from my gym time. Still reveling.... I feel the feeling I forgot!!

Mmmm.... mind muscle connection.... pumps....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stoked for the 4th! Such a great American day!!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is excessive consumption of protein planned for that day? Mmmm... barbecue.
GD50 concerts.... cold beer.... copious amounts of meats (YES!!).... friends, sunshine, a midnight sun, etc etc

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GD50 concerts.... cold beer.... copious amounts of meats (YES!!).... friends, sunshine, a midnight sun, etc etc
That sounds like a great day!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's new Volvo? How was your holiday and are you noticing anything new on Ultimate-T?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holiday was good, I'm a big fan of the 4th

Nothing new to report tbh... I'm at approx the 3 week mark.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apologies for the lack of many updates, there's really not much to share in terms of "effects" from Ultimate T. Not even a libido boost tbh.

I hauled in 7 salmon yesterday, so that's exciting...

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apologies for the lack of many updates, there's really not much to share in terms of "effects" from Ultimate T. Not even a libido boost tbh.

How long have u been on this bro ?

Got it from the inner circle deal ?

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

That's unfortunate....I've always said there is not a 100% supplement in the world...I still think it may sneak up on you.

that's good fishing!