ProSupps - Vexxum by Wmihm

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well here we go everyone it's time to get lean as possible before my vacation to the beach!! I would like to express a great thanks to ProSupps for giving me the opportunity to log Vexxum.

Stats:
Age..........24
Height....5'11"
Current weight......170
BF%.....9.6 (measured using electronic device.)

Expectations:
What I am looking to see as a end result is my bf% drop to somewhere as close to 6% as possible. I will also update my weight as I go but again main focus will be on that percentage.

Workout Style:
Monday.... International chest day
Tuesday.... Back/Shoulders
Wednesday..... Bi's and Tri's
Thursday.... Chest
Friday........Legs
Saturday......Bi's and Tri's
Sunday...... No lifting all cardio

Typically run 3 sets of 12 and 1 set to failure. After my workout is over I will sit in the sauna for roughly 15 to 20 minuets.

I will be closely watching my calorie intake and will tend to be right around 1500 or less calories per day. Providing how well my appetite is suspressed during the morning.

Day 1:
Woke up this morning and got to work and took my first dose and thought here goes nothing...... Well let me tell you very shortly after I felt full of energy and was ready to roll. The energy lasted for quite some time even after I left the gym. I was very pleased with how my body reacted to it. There was not shakes or jitters just a clean focus. Can not wait to see how the remainder of the days are going to play out.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Nice first write up! I will be interested to see what the device reads near the end

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def in this ride!! Awesome start already!!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IN!!

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Day 2:

Well all the excitement is still here and deff going to continue. I woke up this morning and took my dose and off to work. We'll I am pleased to report that my energy levels were great I had a lot of mental focus which was great for all the work I needed to get done.

I can also report that I can most definitely see the appetite suppression is killer. I usually start hearing my stomach growl around 10 crying for food. I didn't feel that at all today. Before I knew it lunch was here and I was still not very hungry. (Still ate my food.) That really shocked me because it is hard to suppress my appetite.

All in all day 2 = Success

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Everyone seems to really feel the appetite suppression glad it's working for you

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well everyone sorry for dropping out for a few days I have had some Internet problems..... but here's the update.

Since my last post I have been taking one pill daily around 530 to 6 in the morning and it has been waking my ass up!!! Not only is it giving me energy but it is still suppressing my appetite really well. I am noticing that I am not feeling hungry till around 2 ish. At that point I have a snack and hold out for my large meal at dinner.

I have not weighed myself or taken a bf measurments yet I will be doing that tomorrow along with a picture update. I have noticed that in my abdominal region I am tight in up but not sure how much untill tomorrow.

Again sorry everyone for leaving you hanging. Also a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all you dad's out there have a great day with friends and family.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well I have a question for all and hopefully I can get some feedback before tomorrow if possible.

I am taking my dosage (1 pill) around 530 or 6 and today I noticed that I had all the energy still as normal but around 330 or 4 I started to feel slightly less energetic. I was thinking I have two options and wanted to see what everyone thought.

1. Take my pill a little later so energy levels do not drop before my workout. But that might push my appetite suppression back and not make me as hungry for lunch and possibly working out on an empty stomach.

2. I can take it normal time and then around that time I feel "less energetic/sluggish" take another dose.

Let me know what your thought are on my situations and feel free to suggest others if you want. Thanks guys.

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
I would definitely add another dose at that point in time during the day.....or earlier

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
I'm going to try that tomorrow and see how that works out

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well today was a good day everybody. I took the normal dosage at 530 and then I took another dose around 3 and I have not been hungry virtually all day. I have had energy all day and killed my workout at the gym. And an updated weight for me since I started last Monday I'm down to 167.5 which is down 2.5 lbs that's crazy I hope I can stay on track with that to help cutting down my body fat. I have already noticed changes in my abdominal area which I'm glad to see changes so soon.

wmihm

wmihm

Awards
Well everybody tomorrow will mark the two week period and I have some great news to post tomorrow it will be rather lengthy and informative including a comparison picture from when I started!!! Stay tuned.....

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Well everybody tomorrow will mark the two week period and I have some great news to post tomorrow it will be rather lengthy and informative including a comparison picture from when I started!!! Stay tuned.....
Looking forward to the update!