Canes' tengo iron en mi pantelones with Iron stack!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Firstly I'd like to give a big shout out to thebigt for choosing me to log the Iron Stack by Iron Champ USA. I did purchase one of these a few weeks ago to run it 3 HPTA & Volume twice daily. So with the addition of the sponsored stack I will run this for 30 days at double doses. That is ofcourse if the G/F doesn't kick me out for constantly humping her leg...

Alittle about me-
27 yrs old 6ft 205@ ~17%bf. I've trained on and off since I was about 15. Early twenties was more off and have recently picked up back up until about 3 weeks ago when I did something to my shoulder. My training had been mainly cardio and will be for another week or so when I will be slowing introducing light weight training.

I will be logging this based on mood, libido,sexual performance, endurance in and out of the bedroom and any other effects that I notice from the stack.

My goals in general right now is cutting to about 12%-13% while maintaining the muscle I do have. Hopefully I'll be able to lift again soon and I'll be able to comment how the stack affects performance in the gym.

My staples are -
NAC-1200mg , Alpha lipoic acid -600mg, CLA-6gms, TTA-1g, acetyl l-carnitine 3gms, a fat burner, my multi and a fishoil. (TTA just while I'm cutting).

So let's get this show on the road!! I'll update tonight after my evening p90x plyo workout.

Last edited:

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I'll be taking first dose (3 HPTA and 3 volume) every morning. On workout days I'll take the second dose of Volume 30min pre workout. On non-workout days the second dose of each will be taken at night/before bed.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub a dub dubbed :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm in, I can't wait for mine to arrive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you have very realistic expectations...i am pretty sure you are gonna the ironstack!!!

nothing in life is guaranteed, but the ironstack comes close, imo!!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
you have very realistic expectations...i am pretty sure you are gonna the ironstack!!!

nothing in life is guaranteed, but the ironstack comes close, imo!!!
If I can shed the ~8lbs or so in a month that would be great... I just think that's alittle extreme. I'd be just as happy doing it in two. As I've gotten older I've come to realize this game we play is more of a marathon than a sprint.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I can shed the ~8lbs or so in a month that would be great... I just think that's alittle extreme. I'd be just as happy doing it in two. As I've gotten older I've come to realize this game we play is more of a marathon than a sprint.
slow and easy...if you put in the work results will come. supps can help but you have to put in the effort!!!

one thing i will say, i bet your sex life is going to be fun during this run!!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
slow and easy...if you put in the work results will come. supps can help but you have to put in the effort!!!

one thing i will say, i bet your sex life is going to be fun during this run!!!
Oh I'm counting on it lol. My girl doesn't have the highest sex drive and neither do I compared to my peers. But when I run test boosters I def notice an uptick. Now that I'll be double dosing the iron stack she's gonna get sick of me lmao

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Wrapping up day one. Obviously haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. Took my second dose of each 30 min before plyo. Looking forward to the next 30days!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh I'm counting on it lol. My girl doesn't have the highest sex drive and neither do I compared to my peers. But when I run test boosters I def notice an uptick. Now that I'll be double dosing the iron stack she's gonna get sick of me lmao
lol...lets hope your relationship survives the ironstack!!! no lie, this stack seriously puts my sex drive in overdrive!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wrapping up day one. Obviously haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary. Took my second dose of each 30 min before plyo. Looking forward to the next 30days!
yeah, even the ironstack doesn't hit 1st day, but i think you will be impressed by how fast it works-i know i was!!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
lol...lets hope your relationship survives the ironstack!!! no lie, this stack seriously puts my sex drive in overdrive!!!
Lol I wouldn't mine a little overdrive libido! About to hit another serving of each and do an hour or so swimming.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol I wouldn't mine a little overdrive libido! About to hit another serving of each and do an hour or so swimming.
don't forget to try 3 volume 30 minutes before sex!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea ill be giving that a shot this weekend. Me and the girlfriend are going down to the Florida keys.
gonna be doin the swamp boogie!!! watch out for dem der gators, lol!!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Well I stepped on the scale this morning and weighed in at 203. Down about 15lbs in 6-7 weeks. When I first started was ~22-23% bf, cailpers reading 16-17%(accufit something or other) using it more as a guesstimate than hard #'s. Pants that I bought 2 weeks ago the fit snug are now very loose. I can tell I'm holding water from the TTA. Now if I can just start lifting again I'd be in such a better place mentally lol.
Haven't noticed anything different that I can directly attribute to the iron stack yet, but obviously still very early. thebigt I'm thinking of bumping the volume to 4 am 4 afternoon/pm to get exactly 30days from this. Anyone see any issue bumping the dosage to that? I would still be doing 3 HPTA am/3PM. Also any word when the Iron Stack will be shipped out? I'd really hate to run out mid run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I stepped on the scale this morning and weighed in at 203. Down about 15lbs in 6-7 weeks. When I first started was ~22-23% bf, cailpers reading 16-17%(accufit something or other) using it more as a guesstimate than hard #'s. Pants that I bought 2 weeks ago the fit snug are now very loose. I can tell I'm holding water from the TTA. Now if I can just start lifting again I'd be in such a better place mentally lol.
Haven't noticed anything different that I can directly attribute to the iron stack yet, but obviously still very early. thebigt I'm thinking of bumping the volume to 4 am 4 afternoon/pm to get exactly 30days from this. Anyone see any issue bumping the dosage to that? I would still be doing 3 HPTA am/3PM. Also any word when the Iron Stack will be shipped out? I'd really hate to run out mid run.
you will not run out, i paid for 2 of the ironstacks out of my own pocket-you will get it!!!

no problem with 4/4 on volume but pre workout and pre sex would be prefered timing!!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
you will not run out, i paid for 2 of the ironstacks out of my own pocket-you will get it!!!

no problem with 4/4 on volume but pre workout and pre sex would be prefered timing!!!
I'm very excited about poppin 4 of these bad boys before gettin busy this weekend. I appreciate you picking up the tab on these bigT, iron champ is lucky to have ya!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm very excited about poppin 4 of these bad boys before gettin busy this weekend. I appreciate you picking up the tab on these bigT, iron champ is lucky to have ya!
i assumed the boss wanted 3 loggers...turned out he only wanted 1. rather than renege on my 3 loggers i manned up and footed the bill for 2 of them.

i am all about getting the word out on how good this stack is, if i truly didn't believe in it i would not have done that!!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
i assumed the boss wanted 3 loggers...turned out he only wanted 1. rather than renege on my 3 loggers i manned up and footed the bill for 2 of them.

i am all about getting the word out on how good this stack is, if i truly didn't believe in it i would not have done that!!!
Well that was damn nice of ya. It's one thing to rep a company, but to literally put your own money out there like that def shows how confident you are in the products. I can wait till this stuff starts really kicking. Also don't let me forget when this log is over to do a review for both products in the appropriate section.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well that was damn nice of ya. It's one thing to rep a company, but to literally put your own money out there like that def shows how confident you are in the products. I can wait till this stuff starts really kicking. Also don't let me forget when this log is over to do a review for both products in the appropriate section.
i won't let you forget...i gotta get my moneys worth, lol!!!

thanks for the kind words!!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

i am all about getting the word out on how good this stack is, if i truly didn't believe in it i would not have done that!!![/QUOTE

I'm even more appreciative now.. Lol thank you man.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Off to the keys in a few hours. Will be there through monday. Today is day 5. Can't say I've noticed anything dramatic yet but it's still early. I figure in a week or two is when I should see this stuff working magic. Enjoy the upcoming weekend everyone!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Off to the keys in a few hours. Will be there through monday. Today is day 5. Can't say I've noticed anything dramatic yet but it's still early. I figure in a week or two is when I should see this stuff working magic. Enjoy the upcoming weekend everyone!
surprised you haven't noticed a increase in libido by the 5th day...enjoy the keys!!!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
surprised you haven't noticed a increase in libido by the 5th day...enjoy the keys!!!!
Thanks! To be honest I was gonna wait a couple days to confirm. I didn't want to jump the gun but I have noticed a couple erections have been quite a bit stronger. A few more random thoughts of I need sex now!! Which is unlike me. So ya, I'm noticing somethings just wanted to give it a few more days to confirm that it's not just random occurrences.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! To be honest I was gonna wait a couple days to confirm. I didn't want to jump the gun but I have noticed a couple erections have been quite a bit stronger. A few more random thoughts of I need sex now!! Which is unlike me. So ya, I'm noticing somethings just wanted to give it a few more days to confirm that it's not just random occurrences.
i know what you mean...1st time i ran the ironstack i though whoa, this stuff can't be kicking in this fast!!! most test booster type supplements usually take at least a week to 10 to feel effects, imo.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
i know what you mean...1st time i ran the ironstack i though whoa, this stuff can't be kicking in this fast!!! most test booster type supplements usually take at least a week to 10 to feel effects, imo.
Exactly lol. For me only viron can be felt after only a couple days. Although I can say this. I took 4 volume ~45 prior to sex last night and noticed a much stronger erection. Had a lot to drink last night which usually prevents me from getting rock hard. Not last night lol. Also the O was muh more intense. I'm very interested to see how the next few weeks play out!

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
dam so this stuff gets you huge and gives you a massive woody??? sign me up

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly lol. For me only viron can be felt after only a couple days. Although I can say this. I took 4 volume ~45 prior to sex last night and noticed a much stronger erection. Had a lot to drink last night which usually prevents me from getting rock hard. Not last night lol. Also the O was muh more intense. I'm very interested to see how the next few weeks play out!
for me viron doesn't even come close to the ironstack-not even close!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
dam so this stuff gets you huge and gives you a massive woody??? sign me up
BIGT50OFF GETS YOU 50% OFF AT IRONCHAMPUSA!!!

full ironstack-hpta and volume is just $50!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Firstly I'd like to give a big shout out to thebigt for choosing me to log the Iron Stack by Iron Champ USA. I did purchase one of these a few weeks ago to run it 3 HPTA & Volume twice daily. So with the addition of the sponsored stack I will run this for 30 days at double doses. That is ofcourse if the G/F doesn't kick me out for constantly humping her leg...

Alittle about me-
27 yrs old 6ft 205@ ~17%bf. I've trained on and off since I was about 15. Early twenties was more off and have recently picked up back up until about 3 weeks ago when I did something to my shoulder. My training had been mainly cardio and will be for another week or so when I will be slowing introducing light weight training.

I will be logging this based on mood, libido,sexual performance, endurance in and out of the bedroom and any other effects that I notice from the stack.

My goals in general right now is cutting to about 12%-13% while maintaining the muscle I do have. Hopefully I'll be able to lift again soon and I'll be able to comment how the stack affects performance in the gym.

My staples are -
NAC-1200mg , Alpha lipoic acid -600mg, CLA-6gms, TTA-1g, acetyl l-carnitine 3gms, a fat burner, my multi and a fishoil. (TTA just while I'm cutting).

So let's get this show on the road!! I'll update tonight after my evening p90x plyo workout.
In to see some gains

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I can also say this. The nights that I dose my HPTA and Volume before bed I sleep amazingly. Im loving that aspect of this stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can also say this. The nights that I dose my HPTA and Volume before bed I sleep amazingly. Im loving that aspect of this stack.
if my wife were beside me i would not be sleeping, lol!!!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
week one recap
A few things I've noticed so far. I find myself in overall better moods. happier, more cheerful. I'm sleeping better when taken before bed. Libido is definitely ramped up. Both the desire to have more sex and also stronger erections. A few time woke up with morning wood that was borderline painful lol. I'm also thinking the Iron Stack is causing better/ stronger orgasms. Another thing I've noticed is a little better endurance during exercise when I dose the Iron Stack pre workout, nothing crazy but noticeable. I'm going to be re-introducing light weights this week so we will see what happens! So far im really liking this stack and it's only a week in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
week one recap
A few things I've noticed so far. I find myself in overall better moods. happier, more cheerful. I'm sleeping better when taken before bed. Libido is definitely ramped up. Both the desire to have more sex and also stronger erections. A few time woke up with morning wood that was borderline painful lol. I'm also thinking the Iron Stack is causing better/ stronger orgasms. Another thing I've noticed is a little better endurance during exercise when I dose the Iron Stack pre workout, nothing crazy but noticeable. I'm going to be re-introducing light weights this week so we will see what happens! So far im really liking this stack and it's only a week in.
best dammed sex enhancement mood booster stack i ever tried....and you are only 1 week in!!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add in, I've noticed occasionally being short tempered. I would say more of a lack of patience at times. It's not that I'm more aggressive but for instance if I get cut off in traffic normally it's a middle finger and I move on. I've caught myself a couple times honking and screaming at the person. Just thought I'd add that little tidbit in there lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Forgot to add in, I've noticed occasionally being short tempered. I would say more of a lack of patience at times. It's not that I'm more aggressive but for instance if I get cut off in traffic normally it's a middle finger and I move on. I've caught myself a couple times honking and screaming at the person. Just thought I'd add that little tidbit in there lol
that might come in handy at the gym!!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
So quick update guys. Just got back from vacation on Monday to find out I was laid off...awesome. Luckily I was prepared and have an interview tomorrow for an upward move in my career but less pay. Anywho, def notice a big uptick in libido, I'm still in very good moods considering my circumstances. Sleep is overall phenomenal. Diet kinda went out the window over the weekend and I came back only up 4lbs which is mostly water. Still loving this stack. I can def see myself using this in PCT. Not only to get my natty test levels back up but also for the increase in libido and better sleep.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So quick update guys. Just got back from vacation on Monday to find out I was laid off...awesome. Luckily I was prepared and have an interview tomorrow for an upward move in my career but less pay. Anywho, def notice a big uptick in libido, I'm still in very good moods considering my circumstances. Sleep is overall phenomenal. Diet kinda went out the window over the weekend and I came back only up 4lbs which is mostly water. Still loving this stack. I can def see myself using this in PCT. Not only to get my natty test levels back up but also for the increase in libido and better sleep.
i love the boost in mood/libido!!!

good luck with the interview!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Canes325

did you get my pm?

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Woot! Got the job in outside sales! Wanted to touch on a couple things I noticed over the weekend. First, when I drink anymore than 4-5 mixed drinks, libido tanks that night. Minimal desire to have sex. It was dramatically heightened. I haven't been this consistently sexually aggressive since my late teens. Also not only desire but performance... We went literally for hours sat night. Usually I'm one and done not with the Iron Stack. Also usually after a few drinks that drop in desire usually equates with a drop in function. I have no problem getting there it's some times keeping or being all the way there. Not with the Iron Stack. Literally Iron en mi pantelones lol. Endurance has been up, getting through my workouts easier and less winded. Less overall fatigue through out the day(more energy). Sleep has been phenominal as well. I am really liking this run and I still have a little over two more weeks!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Woot! Got the job in outside sales! Wanted to touch on a couple things I noticed over the weekend. First, when I drink anymore than 4-5 mixed drinks, libido tanks that night. Minimal desire to have sex. It was dramatically heightened. I haven't been this consistently sexually aggressive since my late teens. Also not only desire but performance... We went literally for hours sat night. Usually I'm one and done not with the Iron Stack. Also usually after a few drinks that drop in desire usually equates with a drop in function. I have no problem getting there it's some times keeping or being all the way there. Not with the Iron Stack. Literally Iron en mi pantelones lol. Endurance has been up, getting through my workouts easier and less winded. Less overall fatigue through out the day(more energy). Sleep has been phenominal as well. I am really liking this run and I still have a little over two more weeks!
you are welcome!!!

told you so, lol!!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One of the biggest things I'm looking forward to when I get mine is it helping my sleep. I wake up multiple times a night and can sleep for hours and not be able to wake up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One of the biggest things I'm looking forward to when I get mine is it helping my sleep. I wake up multiple times a night and can sleep for hours and not be able to wake up.
hopefully you will get it real soon, i am sorry for the delay!!!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
You'll love the sleep aspect rascal, it's not that it puts you to sleep. But the sleep is just so much more restful!

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
20 min HIIT followed by 40min swimming. Breezed through it. Def noticing the endurance from the volume, still always in great moods, libido is very high. I also think I know where volume gets its name from... im also noticing a lot more of my veins pop even though I'm still hovering in the 15%-16% BF range.