Natty's Brain Gain Train

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Okay gents, i have been privileged to log one of SNS's newest nootropic supplements....noopept XT! :)

Im currently studying for my PTA licensure exam that I take July 8! Im currently studying 4+ hours a day on the weekdays in the morning time, and i train in the evening around 6! So get in here for some brain gain! I also received a whole tub of Focus XT! Thanks SNS!!! I will be taking my first dose on Monday. I will use the noopept alone for around a week, then i will add in the focus XT! SNS reps, i need some dose recommendations for this...i will be studying from around 8:30 in the morning to 1ish. Im also taking EC stack right now; however I'm going on a 2 week low dose break for it by lowering my dose to just a morning dose of it.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been doing a little research in nootropics lately myself. IIRC, I think I read that it may be best to start with a lower dose and work your way up until you don't notice increasing effects. I personally will be starting with one cap for the first week, then increase to two.

However, Jiigzz has probably done far more research into this subject than I have, and may have different recommendations.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
In!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The other log in following has been dosing at 20mg and had actually replaced his adderal with that dose. For you, I'd start lower tho

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Welp, change of plans...just took my first dose of noopept with 200mg of caffeine. Time to study! :)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Just 1 cap(10mg)....didnt really notice much, i will try 2 caps in the morning!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Is it okay to take Ephedrine with the noopept? Im not taking ephedrine right now(taking a 2 week break), but i will start up EC again before this log is over.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Is it okay to take Ephedrine with the noopept? Im not taking ephedrine right now(taking a 2 week break), but i will start up EC again before this log is over.
Very common stack for late night study sessions for sure. I have never used the two combined as Ephedrine is strictly illegal to import

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Wait until after this log, its gonna be the size of jimmy neutron!!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Okay gents, first impression is that just 10mg does not do much for me, so i have bumped it up to a 30mg bolus taken with a caffeine pill in the morning time about an hour before i study! Today was the first day that i have taken a 30mg bolus, and i think it is starting to take effect! Main thing i have noticed so far is my recall! I will start the focus xt tomorrow!!! :)

Im also gonna start back up EC wed; that should be fun as well! So far, my studying is going really well!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Okay gents, first impression is that just 10mg does not do much for me, so i have bumped it up to a 30mg bolus taken with a caffeine pill in the morning time about an hour before i study! Today was the first day that i have taken a 30mg bolus, and i think it is starting to take effect! Main thing i have noticed so far is my recall! I will start the focus xt tomorrow!!! :)

Im also gonna start back up EC wed; that should be fun as well! So far, my studying is going really well!
Thats how I do it :D

Looking forward to getting my order in :D

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Well not much going on other than studying, which is going very very well! My recall has improved immensely! I am taking 30mg of noopept with a scoop of focus xt every morning prior to studying, and some days when i study in the afternoon i will take another scoop of FXT without the noopept!

Not sure if this is an effect of noopept, but i actually have "the want to" to study like all the time! Overall, so far, im loving noopept and focus xt! Its a really great combo!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Very nice! Glad it's working well for you so far.

How long til the exam now?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
T minus 18 days! Should be a solid 13-15 days of studying left! Should be around 50-60 hours of studying left!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
T minus 18 days! Should be a solid 13-15 days of studying left! Should be around 50-60 hours of studying left!
That just sounds awful haha.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Late but in..

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
That just sounds awful haha.
Its actually not that bad! Im serious when i say, i think this stuff has some kind of affect that makes me want to study! Lol thats a good thing though!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll have to make sure you take the Focus XT and Noopept combo before the exam, so your brain will be under the same condition as when you studied. At least that's what I've read :)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
You'll have to make sure you take the Focus XT and Noopept combo before the exam, so your brain will be under the same condition as when you studied. At least that's what I've read :)
Oh yes, thats the plan! My test is at 1:30 in huntsville, AL. I will wake up around 8-9, take a scoop of FXT and 2 caps of noopept, and then right before my test, take another scoop of focus xt with another 2 caps of noopept!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Ps. Orange triad tablets chewed up are not to bad!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ps. Orange triad tablets chewed up are not to bad!
Ha really? I always thought they rated kind of fishy if I even left them in my mouth too long running to a water fountain or something.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I dont taste any kind of fish taste!
Haha I'm willing to best your taste buds don't work from all the nasty pulls and powders you've had to uncap ;)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Still dosing the focus XT (1scoop) with 30mg of noopept in the morning time prior to studying! Studying is still going well! Tomorrow will put me at 2 weeks out, and in my opinion im right on schedule! Anyway to get away from this....i had an intense leg session this afternoon. Not sure if anyone is interested in my cutting progress(i can get some pics), but im sitting around 210.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
My favorite subject to study is musculoskeletal system of course!! :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Still dosing the focus XT (1scoop) with 30mg of noopept in the morning time prior to studying! Studying is still going well! Tomorrow will put me at 2 weeks out, and in my opinion im right on schedule! Anyway to get away from this....i had an intense leg session this afternoon. Not sure if anyone is interested in my cutting progress(i can get some pics), but im sitting around 210.
Post Em up!

Where did you start?

Also,have you only been taking the NXT in a Nokia dose or splitting it up?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Taking it in a bolus dose(3 caps) with a scoop of focus xt about 30-45mins prior to studying in the morning

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Starting cutting 13-14 weeks ago. Started at ~225. I will try and get some pics tomorrow or thursday. Ive been super busy lately creating a PTA exam study guide for me and my classmates that is gonna end up consisting of 600-700 questions(currently 423)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
You've been on the ept for almost two weeks now, have you noticed much difference, besides studying, in your everyday life? Easier to focus through the day? Stay on track working? Not as easily distracted? Just thinking of things that the Nooept may carry over to and help during normal everyday things.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
You've been on the ept for almost two weeks now, have you noticed much difference, besides studying, in your everyday life? Easier to focus through the day? Stay on track working? Not as easily distracted? Just thinking of things that the Nooept may carry over to and help during normal everyday things.
Actually yes i have. Ive noticed simple things at my job that really doesnt make me frustrated as usual(i guess from the Noopept's possible increase in motivation). And my training...ive been able to push further during gruesome 20 rep sets that are pretty tough. The increased motivation i SURE have noticed!! I mentioned this earlier; i think the noopept actually makes me want to study. It makes me want to do questions and such. I can really notice a difference from the week i studied without noopept and then when i started. And focus XT is just icing on the cake!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Taking it in a bolus dose(3 caps) with a scoop of focus xt about 30-45mins prior to studying in the morning
You should try splitting the dose through the day. That seems to be a very common theme among the noot vets

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Will try it tomorrow. I will try 20mg with my 1 scoop of FXT, and another 10mg preworkout.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should try splitting the dose through the day. That seems to be a very common theme among the noot vets
Yep, I take 2 in the AM with Focus XT and one mid-afternoon with coffee ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will try it tomorrow. I will try 20mg with my 1 scoop of FXT, and another 10mg preworkout.
try out 10-10-10 every few hours one day while you have a longer study session at some point.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Will try it tomorrow. May go up to four caps. :)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I just counted my caps and i think starting tomorrow i will up the dose to 4 caps a day. Probably 2 with my morning FXT, one during lunch, and 1 preworkout. Probably 4-5 days out from my test i will up the dosage to 5 caps.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just counted my caps and i think starting tomorrow i will up the dose to 4 caps a day. Probably 2 with my morning FXT, one during lunch, and 1 preworkout. Probably 4-5 days out from my test i will up the dosage to 5 caps.
I'm not sure about exceeding 30mg per day. Not sure the benefits would be improved. I thought it said 30mg is the limit on the label, but it says for intensive use, 1-2 caps 1-3 times per day.

So, I guess the limit recommended is 60mg. I need to do some research to see other reports of going that high.

I just would hate to see you use more than is necessary and deplete your bottle faster for little added benefit.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Starting today im gonna up the dose to 4 caps. If i dont notice anything different, i will go back down to 3 caps. Anyway, my dosing protocol for the 4 caps is 2 caps with my FXT in the morning and 2 caps preworkout. I train at 6:15 in the afternoon.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1435249432.807607.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1435249501.833800.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1435249663.019008.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1435249707.990747.jpg

This is me this morning weighing in at 209.4lbs.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yep, I take 2 in the AM with Focus XT and one mid-afternoon with coffee ;)
I finallllly got our bottles yesterday! Had my first dose as well. Let the games begin. Winter is coming.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I finallllly got our bottles yesterday! Had my first dose as well. Let the games begin. Winter is coming.
I'm liking it so far, interested to see how it continues to build.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Yall should notice effects in about 3-4 days. I did at least.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 12
NattyForLife Supplement Logs 15
NattyForLife Supplement Logs 58
NattyForLife Supplement Logs 106