EVOMUSE STRAFE Triple Dose: TURN THE VOLUME UP!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to welcome you all to my new log sponsored by dsade and the fine people at EvoMuse!

Thanks Matt!

kbayne and I will be going head to head in a challenge set by the people!

We will be consuming EvoMuse Strafe at a triple daily dosage: Upon Waking, Post Workout and Pre Bed

download.jpg

strafeSuppFacts.jpg

During this Run I am Aiming to Train everyday. The weights, volume and intensity will change, but I will be pushing my limits to the MAXIMUM!

About Me:
29 years old, 6' tall, 225lb approx 14%bf

rsz_img_20150611_014035.jpg

My training style is constantly evolving but primarily based on hypertrophy.
I train 6-7 days a week, with very active rest days.
I do not have a set training split. I listen to my body and train accordingly.
I train with barbells, dumbbells, machines and cables
My current goal is to gain lean muscle and lean muscle only. I want to recomp at this weight and slowly lean out.
I do HIIT Cardio, callisthentics and steady state cardio as well
I have recently placed a lot more emphisis on TUT.
I like to incorporate high intensity, high volume and strength training to shock my body.

Diet:
Cals: 3350
Fats:150
Pro: 300
Carb: 200

This method has kept me relatively lean, while gaining weight and staying full. I am very carb sensitive, and I find this to be most optimal for me at this point.
this is my target range for daily intake. I instinctively will eat more if my body is calling for it. I LISTEN TO MY BODY with training, diet and recovery.
On rest days I cut all carbs out. Since I am not going to be taking rest days for this run, I may be cutting carbs instinctively instead.

Food: Chicken Breast, Flounder, Salmon, Shrimp, Crab, Turkey, Steak, Beef Sausage, Egg Whites, Whole Eggs, Cruciferous Veggies, Kale, Spinich, Carrots, Peppers, Lettuce, Greek Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Coconut Oil, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal (instant and old fashion) Yams, Brown Rice, White Rice, White Potatoes, Coconut Water
I drink 1.5 gallons of water a day

Supplements:
These are the current things in my repitoire. I do not take everything everyday, only as needed. My diet is consistent and home cooked, so only when i need certain supps do i incorporate. These are all the ones i will utilize during this run.

Performance:
EvoMuse MyoSynergy OG
Creatine Monohydrate or Olympus Vitality subbed out for my usual Athletix Ergonine (HICA overkill)
Intra-MD or EAA/BCAAs depending on carb needs
EvoMuse GlycoMyx this could be under a few categories, Awesome stuff!
BLR transdermal AI (will finish in a few days)

Preworkouts:
Black coffee (my go to staple)
ECA Stack Preworkout (Using Black Coffee), Occasionally I will take a Preworkout here and there, in this case probably Iron Champ Psyched or Performax Hypermax, i will be putting my FP Alphamine to the side (hica overkill)

Proteins:
Lean Beef Aminos
PES SELECT
Muscle Meds Carnivor
USP Modern Protein
Cellucor Whey

GDAs:
EvoMuse Slintensity, ALA, Agmatine, Swanson Berberine Complex

General Health:
Whole Food Multi
Fish Oil
Glutamine
Green Tea
Saw Palmetto
Digestive Enzymes
Probiotics
Melatonan

Last edited:
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Final Results.

Its been around a week since i finished my strafe run. My plan for this log was to run a triple dose of strafe, push harder than ever before and ultimately train everyday with no days off. Ive done all of the above. For the past week ive cut back on my volume, taken days off and maintained my diet. As a result ive definitely filled out what ive depleted during my run and have really seen some amazing results. This has been the best month of training and progress ive ever had. I think the pressure and accountability of the log has really helped me push past my usual limits.

I trained a total of 31 days straight, which I initially only planned on doing 25, but the product lasted me 31.

Before:
rsz_20150609_220309.jpg

After:
rsz_20150720_231608.jpg

rsz_20150720_231649.jpg

I gained a solid 3-4 pounds. Ending up in the 230-231 range.

I have gained a minimal amount of bodyfat in comparison to the size ive put on. However i definitely did gain some bodyfat.

Some notable PRs:
295 x 4 incline bench on smith, up from 255 x 6

Deadlift:
495 x 4 up from 475 x 4
https://youtu.be/_bosnBRJV78

Squats: 495 x 8 up from 455 x 1

Leg press: 1363 x 16 up from 1265 x 11
https://youtu.be/ylSQsOE35a4

Barbell curls: 135 x 8 up from 135 x 3

Standing overhead press on smith 235 x 10 up from 175 x 10

Rack pulls:
545 x 8 up from 495 x 9
https://youtu.be/b9V7noJLsoo

Barbell shrugs: 495 x 8 as part of a drop set.
https://youtu.be/YAj3drdlAfU

Bent over barbell rows:
365 x 10 up from 275 x 8
https://youtu.be/k43dWygRu0k

T-bar rows: 6 plates as part of drop set. Used to do five on my drop sets.
https://youtu.be/mbY4ymnfFxs

Product review:
Strafe is not the greatest tasting supp, but ive grown to like it. It mixes great and i loved putting it in my vanilla protein. I actually really like it and as a result, ive ordered more. Its a great recovery tool and is excellent during an overreaching program. I did notice less soreness, and was subsequently able to train the same body parts multiple days in a row, which is something i dont normally do. For example legs i was doing two days in a row, and shoulders i was hitting constantly.

I will say two things, strafe is not magic, but if used in a situation where you are pushing yourself beyond your limits, it absolutely will aid in your success. I have found it to be very effective in my overreaching.

I think that in the future i will be dosing once in the am and once in the pm. Since i train at night the double pm dosages maybe not be as nessesary.

Being off strafe for a week or so, I can absolutely feel a difference in my recovery. Most notibly in my shoulders, which ive had to reduce from four times a week to twice, legs from twice a week to once, and arms from four times a week to twice.

I am very thankful for being chosen to log this product. I want to thank dsade, evomuse and my AM fam for supporting me and following my run!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 1:

I have been carb cycling lately. The past few days have been active rest for me, so i have go no carb for three days all the way up until my PM workout last night. I was looking flat, but i can assure you my intensity and strentgh were up. I set several PRs for myself, and given the nature of the things i was doing there was no indication of me needing those carbs at all. I had a great workout!

PM Training
Barbell Back Squats
135x20
225x12
325x15
415x11(PR)

Dead Lifts
135x25
235x15
325x20(PR)
DROP SET: 415x6 drop 345x5 drop 275x5 drop 205x10 drop 135x11 (video)

[video]https://youtu.be/67jzuyPpFt4[/video]

Barbell T-Bar Rows
2 -45, 1-25 plate x 20
3 -45 plates x 20
4 -45 plates x 15
5 -45 plates x 8
DROP SET: 5 -45 plates x 8 drop 4 -45 plates x 10 drop 3 -45 plates x 10 drop 2 -45 plates x 10

Narrow Grip Pull Downs
140x15
180x12
200x8
200x6 drop 120x7

Straight Bar Lat Pull Overs
42.5x15
50x12
57.5x11
65x10
72.5x6(PR)

One Arm Cable Rows stretch at bottom of the rep, 3 second squeeze at top of the rep
60x10 x 2 sets
60x10 drop 42.5x10(fast) drop 27.5x10

Straight Bar Triceps Pushdowns
42.5x15 raise 80x10
80x11
87.5x10

Cable Triceps Extension, one arm, across the face, elbow elevated
30x9
30x8

Side Lateral Cable Raise
10x15 x 2 sets
25x4 drop 20x5 drop 15x7 drop 10x10 drop 5x10

Got home and recieved my package from dsade, thanks again brother!

Dope t shirt and this big bag of Strafe. Took my first dose.
I am suprised at how good it tastes. It does have a bitter after taste, but the actual flavoring is so unique. I appreciate that as im tired of the same stuff all the time (truthfully i dont care how it tastes if it works tho!!!).

rsz_20150610_231504~2.jpg

Dinner: Had 150 grams carbs from white potatoes and coconut water. Took shower and when i got out my body had already started to look fuller. I felt great so decided to hit some curls before bed

Pre-bed Feeder Set
Reverse Curls
35x100 rep set (pump was incredible, especially after those carbs!)

Took 1 scoop of strafe, 1 scoop of vanilla modern protein. This strafe with the vanilla is great. Makes the protein( not my favorite) very good actually!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know I'm in for this!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow...that Strafe looks heavy. You want a spot? :)

Seriously...I was holding 5 pouches in my hands and I really, really didn't want to let them go.

dafeesh34

Awards
In for this! Hope you enjoy strafe as much as I do, love the stuff. Good luck on your recomp, I'll be following this [competition] closely.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you know I'm in brother :bigok:

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hell yea, im here and ready to see some action! thanks for the invite!!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congrats on the PRs all ready :)
Thanks brother!

Hell yea, im here and ready to see some action! thanks for the invite!!
Demolition Time!!! Get it!!
you know I'm in brother :bigok:
In for this! Hope you enjoy strafe as much as I do, love the stuff. Good luck on your recomp, I'll be following this [competition] closely.
I'm in! Subbed.
Let's see whatcha got!
Wow...that Strafe looks heavy. You want a spot? :)

Seriously...I was holding 5 pouches in my hands and I really, really didn't want to let them go.
You know I'm in for this!
In!
Looking good bro:) keep up the amazing work!!! :)

Thanks for following fellas. Im ready to work! Btw does anyone know how to make the video embed instead of just a llink?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
In to see how you're going to recomp on 2003 grams of carbs per day...

But seriously, the competition aspect of this is one of the coolest ideas I've seen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In to see how you're going to recomp on 2003 grams of carbs per day...

But seriously, the competition aspect of this is one of the coolest ideas I've seen.
Lmfao @2003 grams carbs. i just fixed it bro... Idk how that happened.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
In! New PR's already :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's see who's going to win!!! :D awesome dead video! :)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank for the Invite!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let's see who's going to win!!! :D awesome dead video! :)
Thanks! Lol thats my first time posting a video halfhuman was taunting me and kbayne for proof... Sooo theres the start of it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Lol thats my first time posting a video halfhuman was taunting me and kbayne for proof... Sooo theres the start of it.
Totally photoshopped.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Totally photoshopped.
Yea i know. I spent hours trying to photoshop an extra 3 35 plates on that bar bro. Cant believe u caught me....

I also photoshoped that bag of strafe... The mailman actually wound up stealing it. Hes been recovering like a champ from his mailruns too!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Going to be taking my starting pics and measurements today. I will more than likely save till the end tho

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea i know. I spent hours trying to photoshop an extra 3 35 plates on that bar bro. Cant believe u caught me....
I can tell by some of the pixels and from having seen a few shops in my time.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice sh*t so far dude

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

I also photoshoped that bag of strafe... The mailman actually wound up stealing it. Hes been recovering like a champ from his mailruns too!
looked real to me!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't worry. I already hit up your mailman. He's going to show you two what a REAL workout is.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't worry. I already hit up your mailman. He's going to show you two what a REAL workout is.
...only if it doesn't rain that day.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fly me into your town, or I'll fly you in, and I'll show YOU what a real workout is :)

Don't forget your wheelchair though, cause you'll need it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fly me into your town, or I'll fly you in, and I'll show YOU what a real workout is :)

I should warn you...I do crossfit.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother!

Thanks for following fellas. Im ready to work! Btw does anyone know how to make the video embed instead of just a llink?
Ahh, here it is. I posted instructions in the wrong log. Anyway, in the reply box you will see a film strip icon. Click that, then paste the video URL. Voila.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Lol i wanna fly to your gym bro... The more footage i see the more ive gotten jealous lol.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thanks brother!

I use my home computer usally to get on and it has a add video option above the msg box

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
This supplement looks damn good! is it a pre workout or what??? I like the ingredient profile and dosages look strong

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2

PM Training: Shoulders and Chest

Incline Bench on Smith
115x25 superset DB Side Laterals 10x20 x 3 sets

205x11

255x5 superset DB Side Laterals 20x20 drop 10x20

[video]https://youtu.be/VaPY4AVw0TU[/video]

255x5 drop 165x6 drop 115x14 superset DB Side Lateral Raises 35x12 drop 20x15 drop 10x15 (high Intensity)

115x16 rest 10 secs 115x20 reps rest 20 secs 115x30 (w/rest pause at end)

[video]https://youtu.be/A-rPWpf6WWU[/video]

Standing Overhead Press on Smith (TUT low to mid ROM)
75x30
95x20 drop 45x20
145x11 95x9 drop 45x46
[video]https://youtu.be/LNtudDQXpJo[/video]

Seated DB Shrugs
60x12 x 2 sets

60x5, 10 sec hanging stretch at beginning, then slow reps with 5 second holds at top, 10 sec hanging stretch at bottom

Standing One Arm DB Press superset Standing One Arm Upright Rows
40x10,10
50x10,10
65x5 Swinging Side Lateral Raises, 10 Standing Press, 5 Upright Rows (very intense set)

Giant Set, did 3 rounds of the following:
DB Arnold Press 50x10
Behind the Neck Press with straight bar 65x10
Seated Cable Flyes 25x15

Side Lateral Raise Machine
3 triple drop sets to fail

Shoulder Press Machine, used close hammer grip, really isolates upper chest
3 sets to fail

I want to say outright that this workout was not one of my best. I had a few great sets. My most notable, six drop incline and side lateral set was very intense, but the phone kept falling while recording and the 3 min video wound up being corrupted when all was said and done. I also struggled on the overhead presses trying to record and get the angle right while dropping the plates... it really messed my overall rythym up. I am definitely looking for an alternative way to get this stuff recorded because unless someone holds it its killing me. Despite the technical difficulties i pushed through the rest.

I can say that today my rear delts especially are super sore, which was suprising. Also the pump was pretty crazy at some points, especially on the set that didnt record lol (smdh).

I dosed strafe same as the day before.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3: Calisthentics and Calves

My usual rotation is pull ups, pushups and leg raises, but my chest was killing me, so I focused mainly on pullups and plan in hitting chest shoulders and arms the next day.

Pull-up Widegrip overhand
5 sets of 10
4 sets of 8
7 sets of 10

Chinups
3 sets of 8

Hammer Grip Pull Ups
1 set of 14
2 sets of 8

Calf Extensions
150x20
170x15
190x10
210x10
230x10
250x8
150x30 x 2 sets

Calf Raises on Leg Press (stretch at the bottom, hold at the top, 10 sec stretch after last rep)
463x15
643x12
823x10
1003x5 with 2 sec stretch and 2 sec holds

Was supposed to go for a run after my strafe shake and post workout meal. Went to girls to chill out, got a bunch of home cooked food, And took it home. On my way home i got pulled over by DTs "the gun boys" and they did thier stop and frisk, flip my whole f@&$n car inside and out routine looking for guns or drugs. "welcome to New York" lol.

After all that i drove home, took my strafe and went to sleep. So i owe a bunch of cardio. Will knock that out today along with a strong weight session.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strong benching bro!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really like all the vids! ??? super strong!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 4:

Afternoon Training: Chest Arms Shoulders

Incline Bench on Smith, 75 degree incline
75x50
125x30
175x15
265x6 drop 175x8 drop 125x10 drop 75x15(failure) (PR)

Standing Overhead Press on Smith
75x30
185x8 drop 95x15 drop 45x20(fail)

Arm Circuit w/ curl bar
Skullcrushers into Close Grip Bench into Standing Wide Grip Curls
Set 1: 60x30, 60x50, 60x20
Set 2: 110x6, 110x25, 110x10
Set 3: 70x20, 70x36, 70x13

Seated DB Military Press
40x50

Dips
bodyweight x 30
30x20
50x15 drop bodyweight x fail
superset
PecDeck
175x20
250x12 then partials till fail

Seated DB French Curl (TUT, no *******s)
40x30
60x18
80x13

DB Lateral Raise single arm
30x18 drop 15x12
40x11 drop 30x15 drop 20x15 drop 10x fail

Alternating DB Hammer Curls
40x10
70x10
90x6 drop 55x10 drop 35x10 drop 20x20

Incline Bench Hanging DB Curls
35x16 (failure)

Arm Shoulder Circuit:
Underhand Tricep Straight Bar Extensions
Set 1: 50x25
Set 2: 72.5x17
Set 3: 80x10 drop 50 x fail
superset
Cable Side Lateral Raises
Set 1: 10x20
Set 2: 15x15
Set 3: 25x4(partials) drop 20x6 drop 15x10 drop 10x12 drop 5 x fail
superset
Straight Bar Curls: 21's
Set 1 & 2: 50x21
Set 3: 50x21 drop 30x21

I had an intense Chest Arm and Shoulder day. I want to start by saying that my recovery is noticably better! I am not sore at all and my endurance has been crazy!
I Hit chest and shoulders on day 2 of this log, now day 4 and i attacked it again. When comparing the numbers on the incline you will see that ive went from 255 x 5 to 265 x 6. I have also gained another pound this week. Up from 225 to 226. I was not able to get any video this time. It was a very intense session and needed my phone to listen to music: this is the 28 min mix produced by my cousin i have been training to lately https://m.soundcloud.com/joeycbeats/joey-c-x-trvp-essentials