Primeval Andro Quad

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
6/8/2015 - 2nd Day 3 a days of Andro Quad. Already seeing the recovery time is amazing!

6/9/2015 - 3rd Day on 3 a days of Andro Quad. So far can definitely say my recovery and endurance are thru the ROOF! No muscle soreness since day 2. Now day 3 see the effects even more as I can train harder and heavier and still no soreness. Will continue for more and more and getting another bottle to do a full 6 week log. So far I can say I am loving this stuff. Thanks primevalceo for picking me to win this.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
How are you dosing it?

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
1 pill 3 times a day per the bottle instructions. 6 hrs apart for each dosing.

primevalceo

Board Sponsor
Awards
No problem! We're happy to let board members try the new brand to build trust and loyalty. We want to ensure the industry we are not a "fly by night" company and have innovative products that will deliver results!

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
6/11/15
Day 5 of my Andro Quad cycle and I weigh in an I've put on no joke 4 lbs. Mind you in carb cycling still and on a cutting phase. So for me to consistently have been at 201 lbs and now at 205 lbs thrww days after my last weigh is in my opinion thanks to Andro.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
6/11/15
Day 5 of my Andro Quad cycle and I weigh in an I've put on no joke 4 lbs. Mind you in carb cycling still and on a cutting phase. So for me to consistently have been at 201 lbs and now at 205 lbs thrww days after my last weigh is in my opinion thanks to Andro.
Most likely water retention but at day 5 the only possible wetness you'll get is from 4ad. Carb cycling is a factor in this more than the compound in use imo in this early stage.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Most likely water retention but at day 5 the only possible wetness you'll get is from 4ad. Carb cycling is a factor in this more than the compound in use imo in this early stage.
I know they'll be some water retention and so I'm taking 4g of dandelion root too. I think I've kept my retention low plus still watching my sodium intake.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
In on your log, interested on the rest of your run. Osta will keep you lean but it's not going to kick in for another week until it's saturated. Do you knw how long til 1ad takes effect?

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Between 2 to 3 weeks depending on dosage. I'm doing 3 a days to load osta, 1ad and 4ad. Then might switch to 2 a days to add an extra week to my cycle so this one jar will be 4 weeks instead of 3 weeks.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
6/13/15
Day 7 on Andro Quad. First off I've got to say that I'm literally seeing a big strength increase. Today was legs day for me and normally I'll warm up on leg press with 1,000 lbs for 3 sets at 20 reps. Today it was like light and weak weight. Kept stacking 100 lbs extra each set until I hit 1,750 lbs and that was the sweet spot. I ended up doing 10 sets total and 3 were at 1,750 and did 12 reps each set. Today I dialed down my dosing. Loaded the first week with 3 a days. Last 3 weeks I'll be doing 2 a days.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
6/13/15
Day 7 on Andro Quad. First off I've got to say that I'm literally seeing a big strength increase. Today was legs day for me and normally I'll warm up on leg press with 1,000 lbs for 3 sets at 20 reps. Today it was like light and weak weight. Kept stacking 100 lbs extra each set until I hit 1,750 lbs and that was the sweet spot. I ended up doing 10 sets total and 3 were at 1,750 and did 12 reps each set. Today I dialed down my dosing. Loaded the first week with 3 a days. Last 3 weeks I'll be doing 2 a days.
Not gonna hate but 1750lbs? You need to post a video for that claim bro. If it is true that is some serious weight.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Not gonna hate but 1750lbs? You need to post a video for that claim bro. If it is true that is some serious weight.
I will. Plus I'll do a video of my usual hack squats of 1,000 lbs too. Trust I won't claim something I can't prove. For example, I hurt myself and tore both rotator cuffs 2 years ago and since then my benches are nowhere near my previous max of 350. Now I'm lucky to hit 175.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I will. Plus I'll do a video of my usual hack squats of 1,000 lbs too. Trust I won't claim something I can't prove. For example, I hurt myself and tore both rotator cuffs 2 years ago and since then my benches are nowhere near my previous max of 350. Now I'm lucky to hit 175.
It's actually quite impressive. Keep us posted and looking forward to you breaking your PRs on this cycle

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
6/11/15
Glad you are happy with the product so far. Keep up the good work.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bottle says 1 cap up to 3 times daily.
ohh then maybe the store just has it wrong

Directions for Andro Quad: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule twice daily spaced 4 to 6 hours apart. Do no use Andro Quad for longer than 8 weeks continuously. Take at least 8 weeks off between cycles.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
In to follow this, seems like you like it so far

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
So got all these written down, but kept forgetting to login on my computer versus phone to sit down and post well.

6/14/15 Day 8 on Andro Quad
Still seeing some sick strength gains, recovery is amazing like I can't believe still. I am having even better endurance too.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
6/16/15 Day 10 on Andro Quad
Did shoulders and calves today. Normally for these I only workout maybe 1 1/2 hrs as both my calves and shoulders are pretty damn well developed I think. But today I hit 2 1/2 hrs. Did 5 sets of 12-15 reps for each workout. Did Front and Side raises with 30 lb dumbbells for 5 sets each with only 15 seconds rest between each front and side stacked set. Seated barbell shoulder press finally broke thru from 100 lbs with my f'ed up rotator cuffs to hit 150 lbs for 3 sets of 12 reps and 2 sets of 5 reps with 175 lbs.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
6/17/15 Day 11
Back and Biceps time. Again just did shoulders day before and still so well recovered I hit back and biceps so hardcore! 225 lbs for 5 sets of 15 reps T-Bar rows and 2 sets 275 lbs 10 reps, 275 lbs 5 sets 10-12 reps rack pulls and so much more. Before these were my heaviest weight for 1 set of maybe 3-5 reps and now I can do 2 or more sets for more reps.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
6/19/15 Day 13
Today Chest and triceps part 2 for the week. Still benching really well and don;t feel my rotator cuffs so much anymore. So now being able to push even harder and adding 1-2 sets more in each workout rather than not being able to push due to rotator soreness. Now I sometimes feel like there is recovery so quickly.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I'm doing my best. Pushing harder and harder. Another entry going in today for my legs workout.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Going to try and see if I can get a video done too to throw up on here.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
man great log makes me really want to buy this or maybe il be lucky as you and win a log spot in the promotion lol

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
man great log makes me really want to buy this or maybe il be lucky as you and win a log spot in the promotion lol
It's truly some quality stuff. I'll probably post before and after pics at the end of my cycle. I'll be updating the log tonight once I get home.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
il keep checking bro any acne side effects?

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
6/21/15 Day 15
Murdered my shoulders and traps today. Hit a new PR on dumbbell rows of 150 lbs dumbbells and behind-the-back shrugs on the Smith with 275 lbs. I can only say that I'm hitting all kinds of PR's on Andro Quad. Thanks Primeval! I know some is attributed to diet and consistency but the sick gains and definition I'm getting are definitely AndroQuad related.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Been out a few days and slacking on the log. So killed shoulders and calves today.

Shoulders
Seated Presses
3 Sets of 60 lbs for 15 reps
3 Sets of 70 lbs for 12 reps

Barbell Shrugs
Did shrugs up, forward and backward in each set. Split the reps equally.
3 Sets of 275 lbs for 30 reps
3 Sets of 325 lbs for 24 reps
3 Sets of 425 lbs for 15 reps

Lateral Raises
3 Sets 15 lbs for 15 reps
3 Sets 20 lbs for 12 reps
3 Sets 25 lbs for 8 reps

Front Raises
3 Sets 40 lbs for 15 reps
3 Sets 45 lbs for 12 reps

Seeing just amazing recovery, strength and muscle mass gains while running this cycle of Andro Quad. Sad to see this coming to an end in just 3 more days on Saturday when I take my final 3 pills. Tear, tear and tear.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
So this morning woke up well rested and hit the gym before 9am. Just got in MP Hardcore Wreckage so switched my pre from Nutrex Outlift as I need to review this Wreckage. Have to say for day 1 with it I only had one complaint but that's for my review not here.

Hit chest and triceps today for the second time this week. And killed it for 3 hours between my weight training workout and cardio sessions. I'm working on my strength with chest as my rotator cuffs are both finally getting back to fill rehabilitation after 2 years since I tore them both.

Chest

Flat Bench Press
3 Sets @ 135 lbs of 20 reps warm up
3 Sets @ 155 lbs of 15 reps
3 Sets @ 175 lbs of 10 reps

Close Grip Flat Bench
3 Sets @ 95 lbs of 25 reps warm up
3 Sets @ 115 lbs of 20 reps
3 Sets @ 135 lbs of 15 reps

Reverse Grip Flat Bench
3 Sets @ 95 lbs of 25 reps warm up
3 Sets @ 115 lbs of 20 reps
3 Sets @ 135 lbs of 15 reps

Decline Bench
3 Sets @ 135 lbs of 20 reps warm up
3 Sets @ 175 lbs of 15 reps
3 Sets @ 175 lbs of 10 reps

Decline Close Grip Bench
3 Sets @ 95 lbs of 20 reps
3 Sets @ 135 lbs of 10 reps

Cable Crossovers
3 Sets @ 42.5 lbs of 20 reps
3 Sets @ 50 lbs of 12 reps

Dumbbell Pullovers
3 Sets @ 90 lbs of 15 reps
3 Sets @ 100 lbs of 10 reps

Triceps

Rope Extensions
3 Sets @ 65 lbs of 25 reps
3 Sets @ 87.5 lbs of 15 reps
2 Sets @ 95 lbs of 15 reps

V-Bar
3 Sets @ 72.5 lbs of 25 reps
3 Sets @ 80 lbs of 20 reps
3 Sets @ 95 lbs of 15 reps

Skull Crushers Flat Bench
3 Sets @ 65 lbs of 15 reps
3 Sets @ 85 lbs of 10 reps

Skull Crushers Incline Bench
3 Sets @ 65 lbs of 15 reps
3 Sets @ 85 lbs of 10 reps

30 minute cardio session before and 30 minute after.

Tomorrow round 2 back and biceps for the week.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
So Saturday, June 27 was a very sad day for me... It was my last set of pills of Andro Quad. I once again hit shoulders and calves that day and was just as epic as ever. And I'm still keeping my gains. I maintained my weight at 202 lbs the entire cycle, but noticed some great gains. Maybe that's because of the 3 a days as it was the recommended max dosage so I pushed it for sick gains. Thanks so much Primeval Labs for allowing me to win this product. I'll be back for more winning promos further down the line like Tri-SARM.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
Strong Supplement Shop is running a huge sale on Andro Quad this week get 25% off using code AndroRX View attachment 121453

Don't miss out on this opportunity to pick up one of the most popular stacks on the market today

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Hey brother, I'm curious as to why you chose andro quad over Tri Sarms....I'm wondering because i dont know which one I should choose lol...any info would be appreciated! And btw would anyone know a legit place to get PCT(AI, SERMS) in Canada lol...let me know...Thanks!
I went with AQ because it fit my needs better. It has the Osta that I wanted to run but had the 1 and 4 Andro that I'm familiar with for great gains.