AgeForce Testo100 Log

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
OK so I started my AgeForce Testo100 Patches last night.
I got a shower and once dried off and dressed I put the patch on my wrist. I wet to bed and then took it off upon awakening. I had it on for about 9 hrs. I am going to follow their recommended 6 day on, 4 day off protocol.
My situation is as follows:
I am in my mid forties and have been in this lifestyle for over 24 years. I have cycled on and off AAS for the last 20 years. While I have been very successful (due to much education,caution and prudence when it comes to ancillaries and pct's) at recovering from my cycles at last age is catching up with me. I now find myself in this scenario, I am borderline what I would consider low testosterone. I am , however, clinically at the low levels of within range. This makes it difficult to get legit trt. I really do not wish to do other forms of HRT such as HCG montherapy or clomid therapy (which would also be tough to get prescribed at my levels anyway). I could very easily put myself on my own unsupervised trt program but I know enough about trt and have enough friends who are on it to know it really is no picnic and while I am sure at some point it will be inevitable the longer I can put that step off the better.
Thats where these patches come in. If they can put me in a position to boost my test just a couple hundred points I would be in a place that I would not need to resort to any pharmaceutical HRT. This is a very appealing option to me.
Please follow along my log here. All input and suggestions welcome.
I will be updating on a regular basis.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for this run! They worked good for me in pct and my 65yr old dad really noticed a difference. Blood work would be interesting though.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
In for this run! They worked good for me in pct and my 65yr old dad really noticed a difference. Blood work would be interesting though.
Yeah maybe a couple months in I could do that.
So I used my second patch last night. I have to say I like just wearing the patch while I sleep. It is very convenient. Put it on before bed, sleep, get my day started and remove it. Very easy and unobtrusive. I rotated the application site as I prob will do. I dont think it matters but thats what I plan on doing.
Only my second path in so not too much to report obviously but I will keep updating. I figure it will prob take a week or two of using the patches before I could report any kind of anything but I want to get in the habit of updating here regularly.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
They are damn easy to use and work good. Another week and you should really start to tell a difference.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
They are damn easy to use and work good. Another week and you should really start to tell a difference.
Thats what I am hoping for. I am already settled into a nice routine with them and your right they are very easy and convenient to use. I actually really like that part of them. Wear it when I sleep, couldnt get any easier than that for me.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So I havent updated in a few days because I am in my "off phase". The way these work is you use them for 6 days, then take 4 days off. Not much to report. Ill be starting back using them this Thursday pm. Im not much for using sides to measure anything and so on but I am noticing that my skin seems to be very oily. The skin on my face. Now it could be nothing but it could very well be a sign of some hormonal changes as well. I dont know for certain - just reporting it since I have def noticed it. I am excited for the next week or so since that is when I am expecting (hoping) to feel some changes. Im not looking for a miracle here, just a small boost in test would put me right where I want to be and prevent the need for some for of self imposed hrt.
I probably wont update for a couple days until I resume use unless I notice some changes or signs like the oily skin thing I have had the last few days.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So Ill be back applying the patch tonight before bed. So far I have noticed some oily skin and thats about it but it is only like 9 days in of use dso I really didnt even expect to notice that. Im almost excited it is time to be back using the patch after the 4 day layoff. Not sure where the 6 on/4 off came from - its a bit unusual but so far I like everything about using this, the application, the fact you take it off in the am and dont have to wear it all day. Very neat, clean and convenient. Im hoping that within the next week I wil start to see a few more signs it is impacting my T levels.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Be on the lookout for a great deal coming up for July 4th. It will save you $.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Ok so I don't know if its just me or what but today my sex drive is sky high. This is my first day after starting back up after my 4 day break. Anyway wanted to report that in, lets see if it stays this way.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok so I don't know if its just me or what but today my sex drive is sky high. This is my first day after starting back up after my 4 day break. Anyway wanted to report that in, lets see if it stays this way.
Diamond cutter has arrived! Anxious to see what the next couple weeks bring.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
OK so I am definitely feeling some nice increases in my sex drive for sure. My oily skin issue seems to be ironing itself out but so far I think this is on the right track. I am very pleased with the way I am feeling and the increase in sex drive and even mood. I feel more outgoing. These arent major dramatic changes like being "on" or anything of the kind. In fact they are probably just normal feelings...for someone 15 years younger than me.
Heres the thing, Im certainly not over here shouting from the hilltops these things are great blah blah blah. I am saying I am noticing some small but pleasant changes. Exactly the changes I hoped for but in all honesty didnt expect. In fact Ill be honest I keep waiting for me to start feeling just like I did before I started applying the patches ( I guess I am cynical) but so far that isnt happening.
I will continue to use as directed and update here but if I had to guess what was happening (which essentially at this point I am), I would say these are having an impact on my natty test levels. Giving me just that boost I was hoping for. I am not a big supplement guy. I used to be maybe 20 years ago or so but over the years came to the conclusion that most supps are just scams and over hyped marketing. Its kind of nice getting something, having realistic expectations (like none at all lol) and having the supplement actually do something.
Stay tuned I hope the positive reports can continue.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thats great to hear! Going in the right direction!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Thats great to hear! Going in the right direction!
Yeah so far Id actually say I feel more than I thought I would for sure. Its early in my use and in this log but Id say moving in a positive direction more than I expected to be sure.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So I just figured Id start the week with a little update. I think these guys are onto something for those in my situation of any situation where your looking for that boost in T. Now I dont have blood work yet or anything but I do know my body and my responses etc and I def have an increase in sex drive as well as a nice little boost in mood and well being etc.
I really am looking forward to continuing this and see how it progresses or if these things I am experiencing stick around or what. I have to admit when I got the patches I was really thinking eh maybe this wasnt a good idea. I mean I know they wanted an honest log etc but I am not a big supplement guy this one just seemed to fit my niche so I wanted to try it. Well i decided to proceed and let the chips fall where they may and honestly this has been pretty pleasant so far man. It really has.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
So I just figured Id start the week with a little update. I think these guys are onto something for those in my situation of any situation where your looking for that boost in T. Now I dont have blood work yet or anything but I do know my body and my responses etc and I def have an increase in sex drive as well as a nice little boost in mood and well being etc.
I really am looking forward to continuing this and see how it progresses or if these things I am experiencing stick around or what. I have to admit when I got the patches I was really thinking eh maybe this wasnt a good idea. I mean I know they wanted an honest log etc but I am not a big supplement guy this one just seemed to fit my niche so I wanted to try it. Well i decided to proceed and let the chips fall where they may and honestly this has been pretty pleasant so far man. It really has.
Thats an awesome update! Glad they are serving your purpose.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Things are going very smoothly. I am feeling quite good. Ill be seeing my doc for a check up this coming week. Im going to try to get him to order some blood work. Lets see if I can get him to agree and see if I can get some numbers to show what is going on with these patches,

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Things are going very smoothly. I am feeling quite good. Ill be seeing my doc for a check up this coming week. Im going to try to get him to order some blood work. Lets see if I can get him to agree and see if I can get some numbers to show what is going on with these patches,
Good deal. Hope you can make that happen.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
How are things going?
Easy peasy man. Im very pleased as is the old lady. I have more energy around the house and in the sack. I really like the product. I got my doc to go fro some blood wrk but he wouldnt do aa hormone panel so Im seriously thinking of springing for some labsmd blood work to see what the impact truly is. Im totally speculating but I dont imagine there is a huge impact on my total test. Probably 100 points or so- no real biggie but I bet my free test has improveed significantly since I started using the pathces. They really are a pleasure to use, they definitely are working at doing some positive things, and I wouldnt be surprised in the test jump shows to be just what I personally needed to allow me to avoid plodding forward into trt. This makes me very happy. Now I say all this conditionally man. I wanna see bloods and I want to continue using them. I wanna make sure this isnt a case of where the product works for a few months then just stops as the body adapts or whatever. If this keeps working the way it feels like it is, shows a true increase in free test, and doesnt taper off, I will be a customer that will use these for a long time.
If that happens its nothing short of a miracle as I think most supps are freaking garbage and rarely do what they say they will. This one however, seems to do what you guys say and has the perfect niche application for me to improve my quality of life and delay having to go on trt and pin from here on out and deal with all that bull****. Im sure in time Ill end up there but if I can get a couple years not having to do so using these simple patches, man Ill be freaking thrilled!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Easy peasy man. Im very pleased as is the old lady. I have more energy around the house and in the sack. I really like the product. I got my doc to go fro some blood wrk but he wouldnt do aa hormone panel so Im seriously thinking of springing for some labsmd blood work to see what the impact truly is. Im totally speculating but I dont imagine there is a huge impact on my total test. Probably 100 points or so- no real biggie but I bet my free test has improveed significantly since I started using the pathces. They really are a pleasure to use, they definitely are working at doing some positive things, and I wouldnt be surprised in the test jump shows to be just what I personally needed to allow me to avoid plodding forward into trt. This makes me very happy. Now I say all this conditionally man. I wanna see bloods and I want to continue using them. I wanna make sure this isnt a case of where the product works for a few months then just stops as the body adapts or whatever. If this keeps working the way it feels like it is, shows a true increase in free test, and doesnt taper off, I will be a customer that will use these for a long time.
If that happens its nothing short of a miracle as I think most supps are freaking garbage and rarely do what they say they will. This one however, seems to do what you guys say and has the perfect niche application for me to improve my quality of life and delay having to go on trt and pin from here on out and deal with all that bull****. Im sure in time Ill end up there but if I can get a couple years not having to do so using these simple patches, man Ill be freaking thrilled!
Thats is awesome! Happy wife,happy everything. Seriously,I'm happy you are having great results. All you have to do is try them to know AgeForce is for real!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Thats is awesome! Happy wife,happy everything. Seriously,I'm happy you are having great results. All you have to do is try them to know AgeForce is for real!
Not gonna lie, I didnt think they would be. I am a huge supplement cynic but these, if they really did what they said, were perfect for my situation and they are doing what you guys said. Thus far I am pleasantly surprised and very happy. Thank you for introducing me to the product in such a generous fashion and i will see this log through, continuing to provide sincere feedback. You won over a real prick LOL

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not gonna lie, I didnt think they would be. I am a huge supplement cynic but these, if they really did what they said, were perfect for my situation and they are doing what you guys said. Thus far I am pleasantly surprised and very happy. Thank you for introducing me to the product in such a generous fashion and i will see this log through, continuing to provide sincere feedback. You won over a real prick LOL
This is a perfect example of what AgeForce is all about. Thank you so far for a great honest log.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
This is a perfect example of what AgeForce is all about. Thank you so far for a great honest log.
Thanks for checking in!
As far as the patch goes everything is going great. If all goes as planned Ill be getting blood drawn this coming week. I will post my results when I get them. I am looking forward to the blood work but in all reality for me it is kind of secondary to me. The way I am feeling tells me these are definitely working. I feel really good.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks for checking in!
As far as the patch goes everything is going great. If all goes as planned Ill be getting blood drawn this coming week. I will post my results when I get them. I am looking forward to the blood work but in all reality for me it is kind of secondary to me. The way I am feeling tells me these are definitely working. I feel really good.
I agree with you. If you feel good thats what matters. Great job logging. Exactly what I was looking for. Agree to run the product all the way through and give an honest opinion. Im anxious to see bw as well. Once again,nice job!

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to chime in and say this was a nice log to read. My husband is in the market for a good test booster. Last year he had prostate cancer and after surgery to remove his prostate he feels a test booster will help him get back to where he was. He isn't on the forums so I never thought to put an app in for him to log these as I would be the one posting lol. I may have to grab him some soon!

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
just wanted to chime in and say this was a nice log to read. My husband is in the market for a good test booster. Last year he had prostate cancer and after surgery to remove his prostate he feels a test booster will help him get back to where he was. He isn't on the forums so I never thought to put an app in for him to log these as I would be the one posting lol. I may have to grab him some soon!
Well I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. Im not much of a supplement guy but these patches definitely are doing something.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
OK so it has been some time since I have done an update but I have some actual pertinent data for this log.
I did some blood work and just got my results. As far as total test it increased but not really all that much some might think. I had an 93 point increase in my total test. Nothing huge, but an increase none the less.

Now for the good part. My free test increased 4 points to mid 12's and my SHBG came in low 30's. Now that may not mean much to some but let me tell you it is huge. While my total test numbers came in mid in range for my age (which is an improvement since I was on the low end of in range), my shbg # is in the range of someone in their low 20's and my free test numbers came in the same. I have the free test of someone who is age 25! Not bad for someone on the far side of mid forties!

So it seems to me what this patch does is, well, what they say it will do. It increases your T levels. The real bang is, however, the effect it has on SHBG and free test. By lowering SHBG and increasing my free T I feel absolutely fantastic. This product took me from low normal range in total test to right in mid normal for my age but it put my free test in the optimal range for a 25 year old male! Thats very impressive!

I want to thank the guys at AgeForce for allowing me to test this product. I have to admit I really thought this would be a log where I had to be somewhat PC and tap dance a bit, politely thank these guys but say that I really didnt respond to what I am sure is a fine product. I could not have been more wrong. These patches work man and I totally plan on transitioning right from the free patches they sent me to log the product to purchasing a 3 month supply so I can continue to use this product. It is clean, neat, and very convenient and most importantly it really, really works!
Who the hell would have thought some supplement patch would enable me to stay away from serm or hcg therapy or even trt. If someone told me this product would do that for me I would have told them they were full of it. I stand corrected.

AgeForce kudos, you guys have a high quality, effective T boosting patch that is keeping me from having to take some form of HRT. The price and ease by which I am able to do this with your product is simply awesome. I thank you and my wife thanks you! She loves the sex drive increase which is back off the charts man. Thank You for this opportunity. Ill check back in on this log now and again but all in all I surprisingly consider the AgeForce Testo100 Patches a resounding success man!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thanks for the Log StanleyG - your rep and bloodwork got me to try this out.

Question for you or anyone at AgeForce that knows the science: Can we eeek out a little more by modifying the 6 On / 4 Off schedule? Maybe something like 6/3, 7/4, or 7/3??? Just wondering.

It seems that these things really shine in the SHBG area, so I'll giving them a shot in between cycles (3 month down time periods).

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Question for you or anyone at AgeForce that knows the science: Can we eeek out a little more by modifying the 6 On / 4 Off schedule? Maybe something like 6/3, 7/4, or 7/3??? Just wondering.

It seems that these things really shine in the SHBG area, so I'll giving them a shot in between cycles (3 month down time periods).
Stick to the 6 on / 4 off schedule. That is the safest and most effective cycle for the patch.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards

First off thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate them a lot.
Second I will say it again, this product truly shocked me, it really works and I was and continue to be surprised at its effectiveness.
Third I really do not know the answer to your question. I am still using them exactly as directed and actually I am going to be getting blood work again in about 2 weeks so I will be posting some more blood work to show what using the patches long term results in. I am hoping they have maintained their effectiveness. To be honest i fully expect that they have because I am still feeling good and all is well in the sex drive, energy level, sense of well being departments.
I think you nailed where they are most effective. Yes they result in a slight boost in total T but where they are most effective appears to be at lowering shbg and freeing up more test to illicit its effects. Who would have though a freaking band aid on your wrist in a category of compounds I am and always have been skeptical about ( T boosters) would actually work but these damn things do.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First off thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate them a lot.
Second I will say it again, this product truly shocked me, it really works and I was and continue to be surprised at its effectiveness.
Third I really do not know the answer to your question. I am still using them exactly as directed and actually I am going to be getting blood work again in about 2 weeks so I will be posting some more blood work to show what using the patches long term results in. I am hoping they have maintained their effectiveness. To be honest i fully expect that they have because I am still feeling good and all is well in the sex drive, energy level, sense of well being departments.
I think you nailed where they are most effective. Yes they result in a slight boost in total T but where they are most effective appears to be at lowering shbg and freeing up more test to illicit its effects. Who would have though a freaking band aid on your wrist in a category of compounds I am and always have been skeptical about ( T boosters) would actually work but these damn things do.
Thanks for such a great review and feedback! There is only one way to know that the product is legit, and that's through bloodwork. Your previous bloodwork showed the effectiveness of the patch!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I think you nailed where they are most effective.
After a little more thought, it seems that they may have some value during PCT as well? The SERMs are eliciting natural Testosterone production again, so the patch should have an effect on preventing that newly created T from binding? May have to change my "all you need is are SERMs" advice?

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
After a little more thought, it seems that they may have some value during PCT as well? The SERMs are eliciting natural Testosterone production again, so the patch should have an effect on preventing that newly created T from binding? May have to change my "all you need is are SERMs" advice?
I dont know because SHBG doesnt just regulate the amount of free test, it also binds to estrogen as well so as much as I like the patches for my current use when i do my pcts i will be staying with serm based pct only. Good thinking though my friend. It might be worth a try.