Andro the Giant and F2F

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
STOKED I was lucky enough to be chosen by Mountainman33 and Rock Hard Supplements to Log their new 4-Andro supplement Andro the Giant!

I recently ran a bottle of their product Super Mandro which is a 1-Andro version of this formula, providing 330 mg's of 1-Andro and Bergmettin which helps reduce breakdown of the hormones by the liver. Super Mandro for me worked just as well as any now banned prohormone and in my opinion better because the 2-3 pounds I gained and strength increases seem to be more permanent. My biggest concern with the 1-Andro was that it did have an effect on my mood, lethargy and blood pressure. I was wishing they would make a product with 4-Andro using the same formula priciples and Mg's since it converts to Testosterone and would be a good way to negate these sides or run solo for a nice test boost and what do you know?! It's here!

I will start the log as soon as I get it in the mail.

Starting weight 183, 6' 10-12% BF
Pro 300/day Carb 300/day Fat 100/day
Training: Push/Pull/Legs for Strength 3 days and repeat for hypertrophy 3 days with HIIT or steady state a day in between

Also be taking
PWO: Mesomorph
Multi Vitamin
LCAR
Want to throw in Fish Oil and maybe arimistane if I feel like estrogen is getting too high...

My goal from this run is 186 and 10% BF.

andro_the_giant.jpg

Andro the Giant by Hard Rock Supplements

To be a Giant You Must Gain Respect!

Many are those who walk through life going unnoticed doing what is expected and never standing out; often referred to as the little people. You know who they are, in fact you may be one.

Then there are the Giants who you must Respect!

You may have had some moments in which you felt like a Giant, where you felt that the outside world was idolizing your physique and treating you like the alpha male... Turn those moments into your everyday life!!!

As the newest member of the Hard Rock Supplements’ Bulking Series, Andro the Giant is loaded with a potent supply of 4-Androsterone, the anabolic bulking agent that through a two-step conversion process becomes Testosterone!

There is no better way to bulk up, increase your strength, boost your libido, and promote the alpha male mentality that is worthy of the Giant Lifestyle than to have more testosterone!

A formula that delivers you a Giant dose of 4-Androsterone that is up to 330% more potent, but without the 330% price tag! A dose and value that must be Respected!

As if providing you with the largest dose of the muscle building king wasn’t already enough, they stacked it with Bergamottin - an ingredient that has the unique ability to block the enzyme that breaks down 4-Androsterone in your body. By blocking that enzyme it enhances the anabolic effects of 4-Androsterone by allowing it to remain active longer in your body, maximizing the amount that reaches your bloodstream.

You can have average gains or you can live the Giant Lifestyle and Command Undeniable Respect - Get Andro the Giant Now!

Key Benefits of Andro the Giant

- Helps Increase Muscle Mass
- Converts into Testosterone
- Helps Increase Muscle Density
- Supports Increased Strength
- Promotes Increased Energy
- Supports Improved Muscle Recovery
- Promotes Increased Resting Metabolic Rate
- Promotes Increased Protein Synthesis
- Blocks Muscle Wasting Hormones
- Supports Improved Erection Quality
- Helps Boost Libido
- Supports Better Overall Mood
- Helps Reduce Body Fat
- Supports Decreased Muscle Fatigue
- Helps Increase Nitrogen Retention (Muscle Pumps)

Andro the Giant Formula Explained

4-Androsterone - A compound that is also known as 4-DHEA and is a DHEA derivative, this compound converts into the master hormone, testosterone. Testosterone is both anabolic and androgenic, meaning that users will experience increases in muscle mass as well as in strength. With added testosterone, red blood cell count will increase as well resulting in improved muscle pumps during workouts as well as improved protein synthesis. 4-Andro is a true bulking compound, resulting in mass gains with some water retention. 4-Andro may convert to estrogen, so it is a good idea to stack it with an estrogen blocker.

Bergamottin - This is a substance naturally found in grapefruit and is a natural inhibitor of an enzyme found in the liver and intestines called CYP3A4. This enzyme plays a role in removing 4-Androsterone from your body and breaks it down very fast causing much of the compound to just pass through your system. With Bergamottin inhibiting this process, the compounds break down is significantly reduced allowing for more of it to be absorbed into the bloodstream.

Recent Photo:
10_18_14.jpg

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dammit! I wanted to be first.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
in it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome in on this for sure! Hope u like it man!

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
What's your pct like?
Do you guys at Strong Supp Shop have any recommendations for PCT on this?

I think my package is coming today! Excited because tomorrow is leg day. This morning I just did stairmill for 20 min and some cable crunches.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys at Strong Supp Shop have any recommendations for PCT on this?

I think my package is coming today! Excited because tomorrow is leg day. This morning I just did stairmill for 20 min and some cable crunches.
Do you ave a SERM like Clomid or Nolva? If not and you cant get one, Rebirth would be your next best option, with some test booster like OL Super PCT and some LJ100 or Viron. Also, you should have an AI on hand. Super PCT has arimistane, but you might want to have something stronger like exemestane on hand just in case cause you never know.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Do you ave a SERM like Clomid or Nolva? If not and you cant get one, Rebirth would be your next best option, with some test booster like OL Super PCT and some LJ100 or Viron. Also, you should have an AI on hand. Super PCT has arimistane, but you might want to have something stronger like exemestane on hand just in case cause you never know.
Thanks for the tips! I do typically use Nolva at 20/20/10/10 or Clomid at 50/50/25/25, so I could definitely do a serm pct if it's necessary. Want to get a good mild AI for sure to stay dry and defined for Summer too! I'll update throughout log on what I find..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree with highlander 31's comments. You can check out some AI's at strong supplement shop as well. Maybe throw in inhibit e by sns

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Didn't come yesterday but should be there when I get home tonight..

Legs/strength day today. Felt kind of sluggish, stayed up too late last night, forgot my preworkout
Weight 182
Squat 255x4x5
Deadlifts 295x4x5
Leg Press 510x4x5
Romanian Deads 225x4x5

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. Looking lean already. Good stuff and ready for the ride

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet man-are you going to do a mini log?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool man. Hit me up when you get it set up so I can follow along

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'm looking forward to that too.

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Alright! Got an email that it's out for delivery today! I love how SSS does that... Push Strength Day today.

Weight 181

Bench Press 245x4x5
Incline Bench 185x4x5
Standing Overhead Press 135x4x5
Close grip bench 205x4x5

My standing overhead really went up from last week being only 115 so that was good. Ready to get my andro on! haha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome push day! Can't wait til we get to hear some feedback about the product!:)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you get the andro??

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys! Got my Andro the Giant on Friday!

Nice labeling, pills are red and capped really well, definite quality, just like the Super Mandro was. I took my first dose Friday night. Says not to take within 5 hours of bedtime but I've taken only 2 hours before and slept well also waking every morning with wood which is a good sign. I did Push Strength day Saturday morning. Popped an Andro beforehand. Great workout, I feel as if I was getting a warmer core temp than normal, maybe a thermo effect.

Bent over BB Row 205x5x5
Pull ups with heavy ass chain around neck 5x5
Barbell Curl 125x4x5
BB Shrug 225x6x5

Took Sunday off from weights but had general well being feeling. Muscles feel full

Today was Push Hypertrophy

DB Bench Press 75'sx10x5
Incline BB Bench 135x10x5
Seated DB Press 45'sx10x5
Side lateral Raise 30'sx10x5
Skull Crusher 90x10x5
Tricep Pressdown 185x10x5

Felt really strong today. Was tired from being Monday when I went on, but left with an awesome pump and feeling great.

Weight 183, did caliper test yesterday, sitting at 10%. 3 days in on the Giant and all is good

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work man. Definitely quality products for sure

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome workout! Glad you got it and can start using!:)

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Alright, Legs today was great. I took Andro at about 8am and worked out at 12:30 and took another afterward. I definitely feel a thermogenic affect from this in that I get a very hot core temp while working out. Strength was good today. Forgot to weigh myself.

Leg curls superset with leg extensions 5 sets of 10
Walking lunge superset with leg press 2 sets of 20
Hyper Extension with 50 lb db 5x10 *Holy back pumps batman, I'm sitting at my desk and my lower back is still pumped right now.
Seated calf superset with standing calf 5 sets of 20

Had limited time today but feel like I got an awesome workout in none the less.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Legs r gunna be feeling it tomorrow! And yea u should weigh urself to see how ur changing each day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Late But Here!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you split your leg workouts to do compounds on another day?

BoxingFreak

Awards
So are we all in agreement that this product should be beast when stacked with super mandrol? Becauseeeeeeee................

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So are we all in agreement that this product should be beast when stacked with super mandrol? Becauseeeeeeee................
Yes this would be amazing with super mandro. The 1 and four andros compliment each other perfectly and the gains will be amazing.

BoxingFreak

Awards
Do you have any AI on hand or are you planning on taking any?
Now I just take the AI during cycle if I get sides, like itchy nips, puffiness etc, but definitely take it in pct though right

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
IMAG0163~2.jpg
Do you split your leg workouts to do compounds on another day?
Yes, I usualy do a lot more compounds on leg days (squats/deads/romanian deads) but was rushed for time yesterday so I did a superset workout with machines including back extensions to get lower back. Not ideal but I have to say I woke up with some DOMS today in my hams and glutes like a mofo . I feel like workouts every once in a while can be surprisingly good when your rushed for times and trying to fit as much in as you can within that time.

As far as an AI for me, I've been meaning to pick something OTC up, but going off of feeling I feel dry and vascular and energized with no issues. I was lying on my bicep when I woke up this morning and it felt very.. water balloon like, and my veins were very prominent so I may grab some El1minate because I found it really cheap, but not really feeling so much like I need it right now.

Would DEFINITELY stack this with Mandro

Last edited:

BoxingFreak

Awards
View attachment 120409

Yes, I usualy do a lot more compounds on leg days (squats/deads/romanian deads) but was rushed for time yesterday so I did a superset workout with machines including back extensions to get lower back. Not ideal but I have to say I woke up with some DOMS today in my hams and glutes like a mofo . I feel like workouts every once in a while can be surprisingly good when your rushed for times and trying to fit as much in as you can within that time.

As far as an AI for me, I've been meaning to pick something OTC up, but going off of feeling I feel dry and vascular and energized with no issues. I was lying on my bicep when I woke up this morning and it felt very.. water balloon like, and my veins were very prominent so I may grab some El1minate because I found it really cheap, but not really feeling so much like I need it right now.

Would DEFINITELY stack this with Mandro
Beasssssssst bro! Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Arms are looking sick man! Can't wait to see the results you will get!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good man

Facetoface

Facetoface

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys! Nitrogen retention is high and some definite strength gains so far. I can't wait put to the test on my strength days next week. Plus I just feel in an overall good mood as well. My lady has been fighting me off with a stick lol

Back and bicep hypertrophy later today, stay tuned.

BoxingFreak

Awards
Thanks guys! Nitrogen retention is high and some definite strength gains so far. I can't wait put to the test on my strength days next week. Plus I just feel in an overall good mood as well. My lady has been fighting me off with a stick lol

I can feel the testosterone in this post!!!!! Can't wait for your next one!!!!!!!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Awesome! Glad you're liking it and that the strength and libido is up:)

BoxingFreak

Awards
What type of liver support would you guys recommend for someone stacking super mandro and andro the giant, for on cycle and post. I know they are not methylated, but even serms can aftect the
Liver... So what would you guys recommend for someone who is OCD about health

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

BoxingFreak

Awards
Tudca doesn't help with Bp right? Just liver..?