Youbet33 getting it with IML 4andro

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Will be logging IML 4 andro as a test base for my LGD 8 week run. I will be starting Eric Lilliebridge 12 week powerlifting program. My current big three are
Bench: 330
Squat: 405
Deadlift: 435

Goals: would love for my total to reach 1500

Over all goal for this 8 week cycle is
Bench: 375
Squat: 450-475
Deadlift: 500

Other supps during cycle
Pre: alphamine and HyperMax
Others: E9 and shift, mutli, fish, bcaa

This week is kind of an off week, I pissed my right pec off benching the other day so wanted to give it a week off. I'll get two or three workouts in this week as a deload. Will hit it full one week from today, I took my first dose of 4 andro, BSL LGD today. Hope you guys follow along!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Popped my blackstone labs LGD Elite and AM dose of one IML 4 andro, nothing to notice yet as its day two, will be hitting a dead lift workout later today after a couple of hours of summer school

vine35

Awards
I'm in for this. I'm interested in LGD and can't seem to find any logs on it at this point. How are you dosing both and what are you doing for PCT?

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Will update when I get to my home computer!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Thanks for joining!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Alright so as of right now I am dosing 4 andro per suggested use on back of bottle. Yes I know that is not enough to feel it but I want it to last 8 weeks and am using more as a very low base, I will be throwing in some epiandro here in the next week also, and I am running the LGD 3mg for 4 weeks, and the last 4 weeks I will run it at 6mg. I would love to hit my goals for all my big 3 lifts. Im sitting at 250 right now, by the end of the cycle I would love to sit somewhere between 240/245. I am excited to get this going, I have had my deload week, I will heading to the chicago area tomorrow morning, and either Sunday night (depending on when I get home from my 9 hour drive) or monday morning I will start my 12 week program! Im not messing around here! 1300 total Im coming for you!!! Ultimate goal for me in the next 6 months to a year is to hit 405 on bench, 500 on squat, and 600 on deadlift.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Has anyone noticed hair loss issues with one week of 4andro/epiandro

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never did but Im not predisposed to it. If you're having problems you could pick up some DHT blocking shampoo.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I never did but Im not predisposed to it. If you're having problems you could pick up some DHT blocking shampoo.
Kinda freaking me out! I like my hair

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I had no problems with my DMZ/diabolix stack, first week into my cycle now....finding hairs left and right

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Starting tomorrow I will be running 4amdro solo, if I continue to find hire after a week I might stop cycle all together! I don't really feel like going bald yet

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
And if it continues I will be dropping 4 andro by next week

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
And if it continues I will be dropping 4 andro by next week
Embrace the bald! Nah j/k I hear ya man. I love my hair too and will be treading very carefully when I finally hop on.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Embrace the bald! Nah j/k I hear ya man. I love my hair too and will be treading very carefully when I finally hop on.
I will have no problem being bald! After I get married haha, I usually buzz my head anyways, finally decided to grow it out for once and now it's falling out

warrior737

Awards
I had no problems with my DMZ/diabolix stack, first week into my cycle now....finding hairs left and right
Did you get anything from diabolix? I ran that this winter and noticed nothing! I mean nothing! Not even hair loss!!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Umm I stacked it with DMZ so I can't really tell which compound I was feeling , I have two more bottles so I might run it solo or stacked, I know I was really upong the dosage at the end hoping to feel something

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I will have no problem being bald! After I get married haha, I usually buzz my head anyways, finally decided to grow it out for once and now it's falling out
Lol how ironic. I hear toupees are making a comeback... Try the argon shampoos I've read a ton of positive reviews both from users on cycle and those not.

warrior737

Awards
I ran it with trest and dropped it after upping the dose twice and feeling more sides than anything else.

Im running aar dmz now 30 am 15 pm. Feels like a lot of water to me. On my 8 day. No test base. I am full and my muscles look soft. I am not sold on this compound just yet. We will see what the next few weeks hold.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Yea I felt like I retained a ton of water on DMZ , I put on 15lbs in 6 weeks

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
I'm thinking I'm just gonna drop the cycle right now, I'm all for sarms and ph but right now I'm not willing to lose my hair over them haha

warrior737

Awards
dhea stuff makes me shed my hair a bit but once off it comes right back. My hair is thick as ****.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
dhea stuff makes me shed my hair a bit but once off it comes right back. My hair is thick as ****.
I have pretty thick hair but the last couple days every time I run my hand through my hair I pick up 2-3 Hairs, who knows maybe I'm just freaking myself out

vine35

Awards
What about running the LGD solo? I don't think it's known for causing hair loss...

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Yea I'm considering that. I'll run it the rest of the week and decide then

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Alright Guys a lil update, dropped the 4andro and epiandro, shedding has gone away for the most part! I apologize to IML for not wanting to currently run the 4andro! I will however continue to run the LGD Elite, I will be updating and starting a new log after my leg workout tomorrow.