phosphatidic acid

jordan_c

Awards
Getting it through fearn lecithin granules, best time to take it on training and non training days? never taken a PA Supplement before

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting it through fearn lecithin granules, best time to take it on training and non training days? never taken a PA Supplement before
Take a good dose prior and some dose after workout (2hours later).
Ypu can stay on it as long as you want. Longer period of mTOR activating=more gains. PM me if you want to know more about PA :)

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Ypu can stay on it as long as you want. Longer period of mTOR activating=more gains. PM me if you want to know more about PA :)
Hi,
Can I bother you with questions?
Thanks!!!!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be a good dose? And what about non-workout days?

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Depending on your granules, 15-20g (the higher the more phospatidic acid). Take it every day
Is it good to mix in with my pwo meal? Its mostly 80g of oats and 20g of whey 90 minutes before workout. I bought fearns granules.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it good to mix in with my pwo meal? Its mostly 80g of oats and 20g of whey 90 minutes before workout. I bought fearns granules.
Yes, that is what I do also. Just don't heat the granules, they will lose their effectiveness.

Logray

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible that hunger kicks in on day 2 already?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
doesn't soy lecithin have significant estrogenic activity? I've seen studies that suggest it does.

Crowbar