Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Huge thanks to mw1 and the entire CEL/SNS team for the opportunity to log their new Epi-Plex.

My goal for this product is recomp. I have used several epi products in the past and this seems to really work well for me in all areas (bulk,cut, recomp) I have used follidrone, myosynergy, and epic unleashed (both TD and oral). All 3 of the products worked very well for me-most effective overall was the unleashed probably due to the amount of epi I was getting utilizing both and I it was a 6 week run.

Workout will be 5 or 6 day splits depending. Wife is 35 weeks pregnant and on bed rest but I can always workout at home if nee be. TDEE will be around 2200 and I will adjust accordingly. Will have macros 40P/40C/20F as well.

I usually workout in the late afternoon after work so dosing will be an am dose and a preworkout dose.

Right now I am 193-not sure body fat- but it's wayyyyy too high :/ will get pictures up in a day or so.

Took my first doses today and i am looking forward to the run.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review- Having tried several epi products and knowing what they have to offer this is one of the best on the market at the moment. The price and the amount of epi makes it very difficult to beat.

Effects- I went for a recomp and the product helped me do just that. Granted I had my wife on bed rest, 2 year old son broke his collar, then had our baby, all in the last few weeks of the school year :) despite these thing my training and diet were relatively good all things considered. This morning i weight 189.3 so almost 4 lbs lost during the 30 days but i would say a good majority was fat and I lost no muscle at all (perhaps gained some)

main highlights of the product:

endurance- 10/10

although I am still pretty fat I had a ton of endurance that I definitely did not have pre epi-plex. I was able to crank out a large amount of extra sets and plow through my workouts with ease-even though i was in a pretty big caloric deficit.

Recomp Effects (muscle gain/preservation and fat loss) 9/10

I will never give a natural product a 10/10 (those are reserved for non natty products) that being said-epi-plex is by far one of the best products out at the moment in regards to recomp effects for me personally. I was in a pretty large deficit for the most part. Macros were pretty good but could have been tighter on more of my hectic days. Some days my protein was really low too. Despite some of these setbacks I was able to drop 4lbs and still maintain if not gain some muscle in the process. Mind you this is all without a stimmed fat burner. I cant imagine how this would fair with some epitome, ec, and forskolin. recomp central.

Pump- 8/10
Although this is not a pump product per-say I noticed a drastic increase in my pumps along with my endurance. I took a stimmed pre but the majority of them contained very few pump ingredients. I know how these products are and my pumps were substantially enhanced on epi-plex. It was like i took a scoop and a half of high volume every workout (which i did not) the biggest thing for me with the pump is the added mental benefit it gives me. When my muscle start to swell up it gives me a mental edge that makes me want to keep pushing harder and harder. The added endurance made this possible.

I really have nothing negative to say about this product-only positives. Being a father of two I have become much more conscientious of what I put in my body. I am more concerned with longevity/health now instead of just trying to get big at all costs. It is nice to know there are effective, healthy, natural products that truly produce results. It's also good to know this won't be getting the ban hammer either. Well done CEL. This was a great product and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to bulk/cut/recomp. It would be ideal for all situations. I will post pics tomorrow.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blackhawks huh? My poor pens lol. Glad to have you on board!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
In for recomp gains, good luck man!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just hit a chest/tri workout and felt really good. Obviously it's only a couple days in but felt like I had a slight more endurance. Especially after a long day at work and staff meeting after. Good news is Thursday is the last day with students then summer vacation!

Workout-flat bench, incline flys, close grip flat bench, dips, and finished up with 4x40 push ups. Push ups really seem to get my tris pumped.

Trying to get as many good workouts in before the baby comes! So far so good on the epi front.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just hit a chest/tri workout and felt really good. Obviously it's only a couple days in but felt like I had a slight more endurance. Especially after a long day at work and staff meeting after. Good news is Thursday is the last day with students then summer vacation!

Workout-flat bench, incline flys, close grip flat bench, dips, and finished up with 4x40 push ups. Push ups really seem to get my tris pumped.

Trying to get as many good workouts in before the baby comes! So far so good on the epi front.
When's the due date again?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
supposed to be july 7th but that's not going to happen lol. I'll be glad if she makes it to 37 weeks. Now go watch your blackhawks game!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
When it rains it pours! 2 year old son fractured his clavicle tonight. Wife is on bed rest. Very stressful at urgent care. Did get a back bicep workout in about an hour before it happened. Ortho appointment tomorrow for him and graduation. Worst part is wife's still on bed rest and feels bad she can't do anything. Crazy times. More updates to come-obviously still loving the Epi even though it's only a couple days in. Diet etc has still been in check so results will be legit even though times are crazy lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit delts/traps today. Felt like I had a good amount of endurance and pumps were great. I used white flood reborn solo and the pumps today were much more than I normally get. So far so good on the epi-plex front. Nothing noticeable as of yet but I normally start to really notice my epi products 8-10 days in. Dosing is easy am and preworkout split still. Diet was a little off yesterday but nothing too crazy (had graduation in the evening so some teachers went out to wings n things for dinner) as a side note i do feel like my appetite hasn't been as crazy after my epi-plex doses which is a good thing imho.

workout-upright rows (4x12), military press (4x12,10,8,8), lateral raises(5x12), barbell and dumbell shrugs (both barbell and dumbell 4x20). Had some time to get in a workout with the ab roller as well (4x25)

as far as personal stuff goes the baby is still in there and my sons clavicle is still a pain but he doesn't need surgery or anything. He just forgets it is bad and then screams when he moves it a certain angle. Other than that it's all good in the hood.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hit delts/traps today. Felt like I had a good amount of endurance and pumps were great. I used white flood reborn solo and the pumps today were much more than I normally get. So far so good on the epi-plex front. Nothing noticeable as of yet but I normally start to really notice my epi products 8-10 days in. Dosing is easy am and preworkout split still. Diet was a little off yesterday but nothing too crazy (had graduation in the evening so some teachers went out to wings n things for dinner) as a side note i do feel like my appetite hasn't been as crazy after my epi-plex doses which is a good thing imho.

workout-upright rows (4x12), military press (4x12,10,8,8), lateral raises(5x12), barbell and dumbell shrugs (both barbell and dumbell 4x20). Had some time to get in a workout with the ab roller as well (4x25)

as far as personal stuff goes the baby is still in there and my sons clavicle is still a pain but he doesn't need surgery or anything. He just forgets it is bad and then screams when he moves it a certain angle. Other than that it's all good in the hood.
i admire your dedication to your family!!!

subbed!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I helped my buddy move all day and it was one heck of a workout lol. Yesterday I did some intervals for some HIIT and felt pretty good for a fat boy. I think the endurance aspect is kicking in. So here were some photos I was supposed to upload at the beginning of the week. Yes I'm fat. No I don't pose. No I don't look good-these are to document progress lol. I have high hopes for this product :) about a week in and feeling good. Have another bottle I ordered so I will be running 8 weeks. Diet has been good the past couple of days. Might up my protein a little but other than that things are going great!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit bi's and back today. Really had a nice forearm and bicep pump. Honestly was like I took a scoop of high volume and all I took was reborn.

Workout- lat pull downs, bent over rows, pull ups, barbell curls, hammer curls, reverse curls. Had plenty of energy and endurance so I got home and did 5x25 of the ab roller. Weighed 190.6 this morning and I am feeling leaner but also muscle hardness is pretty good being in my deficit.

Here is a pic of forearm pump which is really good considering I'm fat and had no nitrates or pump product preworkout :)

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434419654.992062.jpg

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit bi's and back today. Really had a nice forearm and bicep pump. Honestly was like I took a scoop of high volume and all I took was reborn.

Workout- lat pull downs, bent over rows, pull ups, barbell curls, hammer curls, reverse curls. Had plenty of energy and endurance so I got home and did 5x25 of the ab roller. Weighed 190.6 this morning and I am feeling leaner but also muscle hardness is pretty good being in my deficit.

Here is a pic of forearm pump which is really good considering I'm fat and had no nitrates or pump product preworkout :)

View attachment 120340
Nice ��

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pump was 1st thing i noticed from epi-flex so i am not surprised!!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit chest tonight and felt great. The pumps and endurance are really settling in nicely :) I think I am leaning out but it's a little too soon to tell.

Workout-flat dumb bell press, incline barbell bench (15 degrees), incline flys (30 degrees), close grip bench (4x25) really made my arms pump up, skull crushers (3x12) and then finished up with dips.

Overall I felt great and continue to feel great not only during my workouts but all day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you are on day 11, right?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had a great leg workout today before dinner and a movie with the wife. Doing a little more since she is farther along now and past 37 weeks :) saw Jurassic world btw and it was pretty good. 8.5/10 I would say.

Now onto the good stuff. Epi-plex is in full effect. Endurance and pumps were through the roof. I do lighter weights higher reps on leg day due to a knee injury I have had since hs wrestling. Felt great today.

Workout-4x25 squats (normally kills me-felt pretty good after) quad extensions(4x14,12,10,10), hamstring curls (4x12) calve raises (4x25), and jump rope 6x100.

Felt great overall. I used some muscle marinade I still have and the focus and energy combined with the epi made it an insane workout.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Had a great leg workout today before dinner and a movie with the wife. Doing a little more since she is farther along now and past 37 weeks :) saw Jurassic world btw and it was pretty good. 8.5/10 I would say.

Now onto the good stuff. Epi-plex is in full effect. Endurance and pumps were through the roof. I do lighter weights higher reps on leg day due to a knee injury I have had since hs wrestling. Felt great today.

Workout-4x25 squats (normally kills me-felt pretty good after) quad extensions(4x14,12,10,10), hamstring curls (4x12) calve raises (4x25), and jump rope 6x100.

Felt great overall. I used some muscle marinade I still have and the focus and energy combined with the epi made it an insane workout.
Nice, so the pumps were more noticeable today? I'm doing a high volume bi/tri/back/shoulder workout tomorrow to see if I notice a difference

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah they were. They're great in lower reps too but they're petty intense during higher reps. Let me know how it goes for you.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there!

Hit back/bi's after church and before family came over for Father's day bbq (just worked out at home so i could help in between) had tons of endurance and my dad said i was looking more "solid" which was nice :) definitely leaning out on this epi. I cheated pretty bad today but i had some defuse and slintensity to help combat it :)

workout-pull ups (5x15) dumbell rows (4x12) bent over rows (4x15) barbell curls, hammer curls, reverse curls all (3x12,10,8)

the epi effects are full swing (recomping, pump, endurance) and this is definitely one of the best epi products I have used (obviously i still have 2 weeks left but this has been great thus far)

personal life-On summer vacation which is great-Baby is still in there! and son's clavicle is healing nicely :)

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they were. They're great in lower reps too but they're petty intense during higher reps. Let me know how it goes for you.
I've noticed a decent pump with lower reps but highish reps(10-15) was where I really noticed a difference

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have been changing things up lately and today I wanted to focus all on my chest. However, just before working out I saw the farmers walk with Dumbbells article on the homepage and changed it up a little. I did a little circuit type workout to really get the sweat going and boy did it work. I was beat after.

Workout-5x of the following-25 reps (100lb) flat bench, 20 reps incline dumbbell press (55lb Dumbbells) 20 push ups (thought I could do more but was dying towards the end) and farmer's walk ~40 yards with 55lb Dumbbells. It wasn't timedbut I didn't take any breaks moving from exercises (although there was some pausing the last two circuits) All with a 1 minute rest in between. Once that was done I did the ab roller 5x25. I know I am going to be sore tomorrow but it felt great :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1435197503.835247.jpg

Healthy Baby Girl. Thanks for everyone's prayers.

You would be surprised at how well hospital food fits macros lol. Tastes bomb too. Will update in a day or two once I get settled in. Luckily I was able to grab my Epi-plex in the rush lol.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awe sweet congrats bro, now u can get your cardio in at home :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so things have been a little hectic to say the least lol. Good news is diet has been ok and as of this morning is was down 4lbs but still feel like I am maintaining if not gaining muscle and leaning out substantially. I was able to bring my epi-plex to the hospital so I did not miss any doses.

The baby is actually a really good baby so far which allowed me to get a nice chest/tri workout in the garage this afternoon. The pumps were insane and my carbs have been pretty low the past two days. Endurance was still good but I felt a little tired due to sleep deprivation.

So despite the little hick-up things are going quite well and I am very pleased with epi-plex this far. Still have a week left and expect to make it a great week. If I had to rate it right now it would be a 10/10 in regards to a natural anabolic and other epi products, price per serving, and the peace of mind knowing you're receiving quality ingredients and exactly what's on the label. I have zero complaints and only positives. Obviously this is no a ph so don't expect it to act like one. This is however an amazing natty product and I respond very very well to it :)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
just had a nice hot and sweaty back/bi workout in the garage. I felt like i had endurance for days. After working out I went and chased my son outside around the backyard for some extra cardio. It's still about 90 degrees right now around 6 o clock. I am still experiencing the same pro's that i have previously stated. The endurance and pump are in full effect. I ordered another bottle so i will run it 8 weeks total. I will put my final review up for the 4 week single bottle and then probably throw up an 8 week two bottle review as well.

workout- bent over rows (3x15) Flat Bench dumbell rows (4x12) pull ups (4x15) alternating dumbell curls (4x20) hammer curls (4x20) and finished up with reverse curls (3x12)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
did a nice cardio circuit/session today to help wear my son out in the back yard; I think he is going a little stir crazy. consisted of sprints, jump rope, push ups, and sit ups. Very basic but had me dying in the heat. Felt great psychically but mentally i was a little tired today for some reason.

Diet has been good for the most part except after my sons nap i took him to the play place at carls Jr. They had a ding dong ice cream sandwhich and we split it lol. It was worth it. have 4 or 5 more days left on my first bottle run and I will get some final 30 day pics up. If you have not tried this product you need to. just sayin.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chest and tri's today. I am so bummed tomorrow is my last day of the bottle lol. Good thing I have another bottle :) I was hit up to log a different product so I might save the second bottle for a future run and I'll update itt. If I don't log the other product I will continue to use my Epi-plex bottle I ordered and keep this baby boy going.

Despite being a hectic time with new baby and wife on bed rest a large part of the log I still thoroughly enjoyed my run. Final detailed review will be posted tomorrow.

Workout-flat bench (12,10,8,6) incline flys (4x15) close grip bench (16,14,12,10,8) dumbbell kick backs (3x10) skull crushers (4 burnout sets) finished up with the ab roller (4x25)

anabolism31

Awards
Hi

Great log thank you for the info, it looks like a good epi product. I was wondering what your thoughts of epi-plex were compared to follidrone?
I've tried follidrone in the past, and can't decide whether or not to buy another bottle or try out this stuff. What do you think?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi

Great log thank you for the info, it looks like a good epi product. I was wondering what your thoughts of epi-plex were compared to follidrone?
I've tried follidrone in the past, and can't decide whether or not to buy another bottle or try out this stuff. What do you think?
Since you have already tried Follidrone you should give this a shot. I enjoy both of them and they're both very similar to me in terms of effects. the no prop blend of epi-plex allows me to see i am getting 300mg of epi. Follidrone however is at least 250mg in their prop blend. we have epi-plex for 42.95 so it's a little less than follidrone currently. Give this a shot I am sure you won't be disappointed. both solid products for sure.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epi-plex-by-competitive-edge-labs-cel

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established