Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is Sunday and I have a little extra time this evening (only had about 4 hours of yard work to do today) so I thought I would get a head start on my new log. I was not going to start this for a few weeks but things have changed with my schedule so I will start dosing and logging tomorrow (6/8/15)

I would like to thank the good folks at LG Sciences for hooking me up with (2) bottles of pBOLD and a bottle of FORM-XT. I will be dosing the FORM-XT as per label instructions, (3) doses per day. The instructions on the pBold state you can dose from (2) to (4) times per day. I will be starting at (2) and see how things go. One of my concerns is I have had Blood Pressure problems in the past with some compounds, so I will keep an eye on that.

LG.jpg

pBOLD Info

Serving Size: 3ml
Servings Per Container : 60
Active% DV : 80mg%
Propriety Blend
17beta-(1ketoethyl)-Delta-1,4-androstadiene-3-one, 17 a-ol
17beta-(1ketoethyl)-Delta-1,4,6-androstadiene-3-one, 17 a-ol
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerol, HPBCD, Citric Acid, NA benzoate, Ca EDTA, K Sorbate, sucrolose, cetric acid, Natural and Artificial flavor, Ace K, Stevia, Xanthin Gum, *%Daily Value Not Available.
DIRECTIONS: Shake well, Snap down and screw down the dispenser . dispense 2ml under the tongue. Hold the contents under the tongue for 60 seconds, then swish the contents around your mouth and swallow completely. Use 2-4 doses spread out during the day with at least 10 minutes between doses. Example: 2ml in the morning and 2ml before bed.

FORM-XT Info

Servings Per Container : 90
Active% DV : 30mg%
Propriety Blend
Androst-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione
Resvaratrol (trans),
Ginger Root Extract 10:1,
Zinc Aspartate
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerol, HPBCD, Citric Acid, Na Benzoate, Ca EDTA, K Sorbate, N&A Flavor, Sucralose, Ace K, Stevia. Xanthin Gum. *% Daily Value Not Available.
DIRECTIONS: Shake Well, Snap down insert and then screw on. Dispence 2ml under the tongue. Hold the content under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swish the content around your mouth and swallow completely. Use 3 doses spread out during the day with at least 30 minutes between doses. Example, 2ml upon walking, 2ml at 5pm, 2ml before bed.

I really would like to gain some lean mass without gaining any fat so I will be trying to keep my calories around my maintenance of 2000 per day. I workout fasted in the am and try to get some cardio done in the pm, however in the summer this is sometimes difficult with my work schedule and responsibilities. If anyone has any questions, ideas, or constructive comments I would love to hear them.

I am starting out at 190lbs......we will see where I end.................................

Me 060715.JPG

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in for the selfies!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for this. I love LG Stuff. Im using at least one of there sups at any given time!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome, Kat and NurseGray !!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
In! Get it!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
By the way. 190 with abs not an easy feat. Keep up the good work!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nurse you are correct, it dose take a lot of hard work and dedication as you well know, I am looking forward to the day you post a picture of the "New You" abs included. Keep fighting the fight, I am proud of the change you are making!!!

Welcome YouBet33

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in looking forward to this

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 1, 190lbs LG Sciences Log Wake up take first daily dose of pBOLD & FORM=XT wait 1/2 an hour, start lifting. I lift at home so no travel time to gym. Workout last about 1 hour.

Today Chest and Triceps - All Exercises Superset

Pec Deck (1) 70x30 (2) 90x25 (3) 110x18
Close Grip Bench Press (1) 75x20 (2) 95x18 (3) 115x12

Incline Bench (1) 95x20 (2) 115x18 (3) 135x15 (4) 155x10 (5) 185x3
Lying Tricep Extension (1) 75x12 (2) 80x12 (3) 85x12 (4) 90x9 (5) 75x15

Flat Bench (1) 95x15 (2) 95x15
Tricep Pressdown (1) 50x15 (2) 50x15

Hyperextensions for Lower back

Breakfast - Shower and Off to Work

After Work 5pm off to Planet Fitness for some Cardio, 30 minutes on the Elliptical, Heart Rate 120-130bpm, and some ab work. Home for diner and 2nd dose of FORM=XT

Nutrition

Calories 2,381
Fat 75 grams
Carbs 182 grams
Protein 234 grams

Calories were a little higher today than what I would have liked, but should be closer to 2000 tomorrow. I did start my first dose of both supplement last night before bed so I would have some in my system before my AM Training Session. I did have some very bad muscle cramps, I have not had them in a while so I'm not sure if it is related to these two compounds or something else??? My training today went great I felt strong and powerful and got a few extra reps on most set, it just felt right!!

I will take my final does of pBOLD & FORM=XT before bed tonight and be up a 4am to do it all again....................

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plenty of reps there

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rocket, change your AVI to that last picture. You look great man! Subbed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2, 189lbs LG Sciences Log Wake up take first daily dose of pBOLD & FORM=XT wait 1/2 an hour, start lifting. I lift at home so no travel time to gym. Workout last about 1 hour.

Today Back and Biceps - All Exercises Superset

Hyperextensions for Lower back warm-up

Bent Over Rows (1) 135x15 (2) 135x10 Had to quit early do to lower ab cramp (3) 155x15 (4) 155x15 (5) 185x15 (6) 185x12 Alternate grip every other set.
Cable Curl (1) 20x30 (2) 40x25 (3) 50x20 (4) 60x18 (5) 70x15 (6) 80x12

Wide Grip Pull Downs (1) 100x15 (2) 120x10 (3) 140x8 (4) 160x6
Machine Preacher Curls (1) 20x15 (2) 25x12 (3) 30x10 (4) 35x8

Trunk Twist

Worked late tonight no PM Cardio

Nutrition

Calories 2,030
Fat 61 grams
Carbs 142 grams
Protein 220 grams

Todays work out was Great once again, endurance seams to be up already on this cycle, Vascularity is also already increasing. I have not noticed any increase in hunger and that's a good thing for me, my biggest battle is not getting to the gym or getting enough protein, it is not eating more than I need.

I will take my final does of pBOLD & FORM=XT before bed tonight and be up a 4am to do it all again....................

View attachment 120083

Taken after workout this morning

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am getting invalid attachment ... don't know why but that sometimes happens

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arm 6815.JPG

See if this works
DreamWeaver I have noticed am increase in core temperature and increased sweating since starting this stack, is that normal for these compounds. Don't think I'm complaining I Like It !!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's pretty vascular, yah core temperature increase would be a positive thing in this scenario.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check out that vascularity!! Nice!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those who know me have read this before but I thought I would post it again just for a little more info.

About Me,
I am not a writer, I can’t spell, and I did not pay attention in English class.
History
32 years ago I was 25 years old weighed 235lbs and was 5’6” tall I smoked did not work out and was Fat! My wife was pregnant with our daughter and I decided I need to make a change in my life. Over the next 9 months I lost 85lbs quit smoking and started lifting, doing cardio and eating clean. It was a complete life style change that I still follow today.
Current
I am a male 57 years old, weight 188lbs at 5’5” tall. Have visible abs and am as lean as I have ever been. I Lift 6 days a week in the morning and do cardio 2-4 days a week in the evening.

Day 3, 188lbs LG Sciences Log Wake up take first daily dose of pBOLD & FORM=XT wait 1/2 an hour, start lifting. I lift at home so no travel time to gym. Workout last about 1 hour.

Leg Day - All Exercises Giant Set (3)

Standing Leg Curl (1) 30x15 (2) 30x15 (3) 35x15 (4) 40x15 (5) 45x15 (6) 50x15
Leg Extensions (1) 25x15 (2) 25x15 (3) 25x15
Standing Calf Raise (1) 135x15 (2) 135x15 (3) 135x15

Squat (1) 95x15 (2) 115x15 (3) 135x15 (4) 155x15 (5) 155x15
Seated Calf Raise (1) 50x15 (2) 60x15 (3) 70x15

Ab Work

PM Cardio (1) Hour of Push Mower and a 1/2 Hour walk with my Grandson, This is The Best Cardio There Is I always Look Forward To It !!

Nutrition

Calories 2,104
Fat 76 grams
Carbs 200 grams
Protein 201 grams
Wife made home made Maryland Crab Soup...............Yum !!

I had another very nice work out today, some days my right knee really bothers me but not today. After the really bad muscle cramps on day one, I have upped my BCAA to Before Workout and Before Bed, I have also made an effort to consume more water, about 1 1/2 Gallon per day. One of my other concerns is my Blood Pressure, certain compounds seam to raise it a little too high. I had it checked today 132/79 I will keep an eye on it and keep you informed. My abs are already looking tighter and I hve drpped 2lbs. I am really liking this so far. (it's only day 3)

I will take my final does of pBOLD & FORM=XT before bed tonight and be up a 4am to do it all again....................Thank's for following along.

I stole this picture from facebook, one of my favorite female bodybuilders !!

Cathy L.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a pretty similar story I was 305 at one time, lost 70 lbs in about 5 months.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both of you are inspirational! DW, didn't know you were 305 at one time! Wow! What a transformation!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434021273.571771.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both of you are inspirational! DW, didn't know you were 305 at one time! Wow! What a transformation!
thanks took a while, I actually went back up to 280 a couple years before my final comeback, it's been all uphill from there though.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thanks took a while, I actually went back up to 280 a couple years before my final comeback, it's been all uphill from there though.
It is a battle everyday, but it is one worth fighting!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good Luck, I'm am sure you will do well!!
Thanks, yes I have my business partner who has excellent eye. He says I'm good to go so I won't second guess myself too much :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is Sunday and I have a little extra time this evening (only had about 4 hours of yard work to do today) so I thought I would get a head start on my new log. I was not going to start this for a few weeks but things have changed with my schedule so I will start dosing and logging tomorrow (6/8/15)

I would like to thank the good folks at LG Sciences for hooking me up with (2) bottles of pBOLD and a bottle of FORM-XT. I will be dosing the FORM-XT as per label instructions, (3) doses per day. The instructions on the pBold state you can dose from (2) to (4) times per day. I will be starting at (2) and see how things go. One of my concerns is I have had Blood Pressure problems in the past with some compounds, so I will keep an eye on that.

View attachment 120003

pBOLD Info

Serving Size: 3ml
Servings Per Container : 60
Active% DV : 80mg%
Propriety Blend
17beta-(1ketoethyl)-Delta-1,4-androstadiene-3-one, 17 a-ol
17beta-(1ketoethyl)-Delta-1,4,6-androstadiene-3-one, 17 a-ol
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerol, HPBCD, Citric Acid, NA benzoate, Ca EDTA, K Sorbate, sucrolose, cetric acid, Natural and Artificial flavor, Ace K, Stevia, Xanthin Gum, *%Daily Value Not Available.
DIRECTIONS: Shake well, Snap down and screw down the dispenser . dispense 2ml under the tongue. Hold the contents under the tongue for 60 seconds, then swish the contents around your mouth and swallow completely. Use 2-4 doses spread out during the day with at least 10 minutes between doses. Example: 2ml in the morning and 2ml before bed.

FORM-XT Info

Servings Per Container : 90
Active% DV : 30mg%
Propriety Blend
Androst-3,5-diene-7, 17-dione
Resvaratrol (trans),
Ginger Root Extract 10:1,
Zinc Aspartate
Other Ingredients: Water, Glycerol, HPBCD, Citric Acid, Na Benzoate, Ca EDTA, K Sorbate, N&A Flavor, Sucralose, Ace K, Stevia. Xanthin Gum. *% Daily Value Not Available.
DIRECTIONS: Shake Well, Snap down insert and then screw on. Dispence 2ml under the tongue. Hold the content under your tongue for 60 seconds, then swish the content around your mouth and swallow completely. Use 3 doses spread out during the day with at least 30 minutes between doses. Example, 2ml upon walking, 2ml at 5pm, 2ml before bed.

I really would like to gain some lean mass without gaining any fat so I will be trying to keep my calories around my maintenance of 2000 per day. I workout fasted in the am and try to get some cardio done in the pm, however in the summer this is sometimes difficult with my work schedule and responsibilities. If anyone has any questions, ideas, or constructive comments I would love to hear them.

I am starting out at 190lbs......we will see where I end.................................

View attachment 120004
IIn.. Youve been really leaning oout rocket. Good work

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 4, 187lbs LG Sciences Log Wake up take first daily dose of pBOLD & FORM=XT wait 1/2 an hour, start lifting. I lift at home so no travel time to gym. Workout last about 1 hour.

Shoulders - Supersets

Military Press (1) 45x15 (2) 65x20 (3) 85x16 (4) 95x12 (5) 115x5
Side Lateral Raises (1) 10x15 (2) 15x10 (3 15x10 (4) 20x10 (5) 25x8

Bent Over Rear Lateral Raises (1) 15x15 (2) 20x15 (3) 25x15 (4) 30x15 (5) 35x15
Front Lateral Raises (1) 25x15 (2) 30x15 (3) 35x12 (4) 40x10 (5) 45x8 = I almost never do these, this might be the second time in a year, Just thought I would throw them in for something different.

Lower Back Work

No Pm Cardio Today

Nutrition

Calories 1,975

Fat 57 grams
Carbs 142 grams
Protein 221 grams

My endurance seams to be up, getting a few extra reps on most sets and getting thru workout, quicker and or have time to add sets.

I will take my final does of pBOLD & FORM=XT before bed tonight and be up a 4am to do it all again....................Thank's for following along.

If someone with a good eye could look at my picture in the above post and give me an honest opinion if there is a body part or area I should pay a little more attention to I would appreciate it.

Also so if anyone from LG Sciences or someone familiar with there products could let me know if I should up my dose of pBOLD the bottle says 2-4 times a day, I am at 2 ??????

Hey Where's MARK_ & thebigt ??

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your pretty well proportioned actually, focus mostly on leaning out and then reassess. A lot of times lagging parts hide out till we get ripped.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe some on the chest taking a second look but that look could improve as you lean out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have had a problem with benching I use more Tri and Delt I think than chest, but I just can't seam to correct it?? Thank you for you assessment!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had a problem with benching I use more Tri and Delt I think than chest, but I just can't seam to correct it?? Thank you for you assessment!
If you are so inclined, post up a video of you benching. There are lots of lifters here that can help.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
db's are better for chest development wide with inner movement. When benching using inner intention helps.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I won't be able to update my log until Sunday, My wife and I are babysitting the grand kids at there house. But DreamWeaver maybe you can answer a question for me,

Also so if anyone from LG Sciences or someone familiar with there products could let me know if I should up my dose of pBOLD the bottle says 2-4 times a day, I am at 2 ??????

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Yea bud you can up the dosage . You have a lot of experience with much more complicated conpounds!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I really do not like to skip and combine days on logs, I fell like I am cheating. However My wife and I have been baby sitting our 2 year old Grand Daughter and our 7 year old Grand Son (at their house) while mine oldest daughter and her husband went to the CMA's in Nashville. I dis have a lot of fun with the kids, they just put in an in ground pool and we got to swim in it before them!

Day 5,187lbs LG Sciences Log Wake up take first daily dose of pBOLD & FORM=XT wait 1/2 an hour, start lifting. I lift at home so no travel time to gym. Workout last about 1 hour.

Bi's and Forearms Supersets

Straight Bar Curls (1) 45x20 (2) 50x20 93) 55x20 (4) 60x18 (5) 65x15
Combo Wrist Curl (1) 30x30 (2)( 30x30 (3) 30x30 (4) 30x30 (5) 30x30

Cable Cross Over - Double Bi Curt (1) 20x15 (2) 25x15 (3) 30x15
Reverse Curl (1) 45x6 (2) 45x8 (3) 45x10

Broomstick Twist

No Pm Cardio Today

Nutrition

Calories 2,232
Fat 66 grams
Carbs 202 grams
Protein 197 grams

Day 6, 187lbs LG Sciences Log Wake up take first daily dose of pBOLD & FORM=XT wait 1/2 an hour, start lifting. I lift at home so no travel time to gym. Workout last about 1 hour.

Traps and Neck - Supersets

BFS Neck Machine (1) 10x40 (2) 15x15 (3) 17.5x40 (4) 20x40 (5) 22.5x40
Shurgs (1) 135x50 (2) 185x35 (3) 225x25 (4) 275x10 (5) 225x25

Abs

Afternoon Cardio 1 1/2 Hours of Push Mowing

Nutrition
Calories 1,915
Fat 45 grams
Carbs 171 grams
Protein 227 grams

I will take my final does of pBOLD & FORM=XT before bed tonight.

Day 7, 187lbs LG Sciences Log. Sunday morning I slept in to 6:30am today, I believe the Grandkids wore me out (andI loved it). I am going to go home to day and get some work done around the house, my wife is watching the kids one more day. No weight lifting today, just some active rest, Tan Barking, Mowing, Vacuum, Scrub Floors and a few other chores.

I am going to add in a third dose per day of the pBOLD and see how things go, The two big things I have noticed in the first week is the ability to add reps to almost every set ( pBOLD ) and I am leaning out very nicely ( FORM=XT)

I took my second does of pBOLD & FORM=XT at 4pm before dinner.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I believe the abs are looking a little better ever after only (1) week Hey grinnell27 come join the party!

061415.JPG

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry busy weekend. Yah try 3 times and go from there, depends on how much experience you have with these types of products. Why take more if you don't have to but ramping up the dose may increase gains. It's a judgement call, and an individual thing.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry busy weekend. Yah try 3 times and go from there, depends on how much experience you have with these types of products. Why take more if you don't have to but ramping up the dose may increase gains. It's a judgement call, and an individual thing.
It seams to be very mild and I have experienced no sides at 2 so why not try 3 ? I have not noticed any increase in hunger (which is a good thing for me) I am leaning out nicely and I am able to get extra reps on almost all movement. So far Very Happy!! Thank you for your insight !!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seams to be very mild and I have experienced no sides at 2 so why not try 3 ? I have not noticed any increase in hunger (which is a good thing for me) I am leaning out nicely and I am able to get extra reps on almost all movement. So far Very Happy!! Thank you for your insight !!
Yah sides wise I think you're fine.