Wake up with a Pump and Energy ALL Day W/ GSN NitroNOX Pro

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Hello Again and Here I go with another Supplement log for an awesome company with a great looking supplement
Big thank you to Rocket3015 and the rest of GSN for this great opportunity to sample and log what looks to be a fun and tasty pre-workout mix..
When choosing a pre-workout supplement I always check the profile first and make sure it has the right amount of ingredients to give me what I need and not just a blast of caffeine like a lot of these mixes and that's what caught my eye first with this one..

With NitroNOX Pro you get Full Clinical Dosages In Every Serving including;
3500mg Beta Alanine 600mg Beta Vulgaris L. 1000mg Creatinol-o-phosphate 2250mg NitroBlast Enegry Matrix
1000mg Agmatine Sulfate 1000mg Taurine 1000mg Betaine Anhydrous

Little info about me;
5'7" 191lbs 11%BF Training for almost 10 years now solid (give or take a few months here and there)
Currently on a bulk cycle.. Logged other supplements and tried several pre workout's and pump blends...

So to get right to it..
Day 1 6/4/15
Received my Package in the mail, immediately tore it open to find an awesome 25 serving container of "NitroColada Flavor"
Went for a half a serving to check out the tolerance, im usually pretty high tolerance with the stimulants and all but I heard this one was very potent. and that it was! immediately felt more focused and alert, started to get a good pump and took full advantage of it, good session in the gym.. slight crash afterwards however I had coffee and energy drinks that day so I cant blame the pre-workout lol

Day 2 6/5/15 (Yesterday)
Used a Full scoop and actually sipped on it for about an hour, felt great almost immediately after every sip I took my energy would be just right, my pump was a great feeling, nice and alert and motivated to tear it up, SO I did, and after a good hour and 15 minute session I had to head to class, I never experienced any crash that day and actually felt great the whole day! also it mixes very well in 16oz of water...

Today I will post an update once I get my daily serving and workout in, thanks to everyone for checking this out! have a great weekend!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whuuuuuh.....

Woohoo! Let's get this started!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Thanks LOL Thanks Puccah! you and kat got me really wanting some of thise ;) mwahah

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well I guess I will follow along...........who am I kidding I can't wait!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great start to the log, I believe you will really like this, Great Pump and good Energy, a perfect PWO

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yes! so far so good man! about to take todays shot right now!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
my apologies for the hiatus, been tryin to get better and get back in the zone still been using the NitroNOX daily and its awesome even when I don't workout, I cant NOT do a half to full serving daily.. ... so.....
today is going to be ONE of THOSE days... gonna nail back & chest dorian yates/Arnold style cause I been slacking toomuch so I wanna whip this puny little body into shape, gonna do two groups the next three days... chest back/legs shoulders/arms and core.. I will be doing my shot very soon here and heading off to the gym for some total annihilation of my upper body.. gonna TRY not to injure myself in the process ha ha.. you all know how it is though! will drop an update soon, wishing you all a happy Thursday!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my apologies for the hiatus, been tryin to get better and get back in the zone still been using the NitroNOX daily and its awesome even when I don't workout, I cant NOT do a half to full serving daily.. ... so.....
today is going to be ONE of THOSE days... gonna nail back & chest dorian yates/Arnold style cause I been slacking toomuch so I wanna whip this puny little body into shape, gonna do two groups the next three days... chest back/legs shoulders/arms and core.. I will be doing my shot very soon here and heading off to the gym for some total annihilation of my upper body.. gonna TRY not to injure myself in the process ha ha.. you all know how it is though! will drop an update soon, wishing you all a happy Thursday!
Love doing chest and back together. Whole upper body pump.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
BTW as I mentioned in my other log;
I WILL be using super/tri/quad/giant and drop sets to maximum failure, as well as rest pause and negatives.. whatever feels right to achieve maximum breakdown and hypertrophy will be added in at that given time. no holds barred hahah

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keep Hittin it!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
thanks bro!! that i will....

decided to start with some unilater supersets w/db's

incline bench 3x12 w/
bent over db row's 3x12-15 (since the db's only go to 75lbs at this place i utilized rest pause with nice long stretches and held the contraction at the top for 3 seconds until my lats almost spasmed off my body)

flat bench db press 3x10 again w/ 3x10-12
bent over db rows

already had a painfully large upper body pump going by the last set of incline's..

incline BB bench 3x18, 14, 11. 135/165/215 (started at 35 degree's, moved to 55-60 second set, finished with 75-80 degree's) just before it turned into more of a sholder front press.. super set w/
BB bent over wide grip row's 3x16, 14, 11 (adding 25lbs each time, started at 185)

BB flat bench 3x20/19/17 165 (kind of a burnout set for me, last set; really slow negative and positive)
superset w/ reverse grip BB row (my bread and butter usally for back and numbers, NOT TODAY) 3x14, 11, 9 185/215/265

so yea, supersets kicked my ass in a major way, but the pumps during and in between were insane, wish i could look like that all year round, vascularity shows up for the party in the form of what looks like heavyduty electrical/cable chords
probably gained around 2 inches easily on all body parts, sometimes i wonder where all that extra thickness comes from and goes!

on to the machines!

wide grip pulldowns 3x15 185 (nice controlled tempo, let the weight pull my upper lats out til they feel like their gonna tear off my body, pull the bar down to almost mid chest and getting nice contraction in there..)
superset w/ D-ring handle incline cable flyes, 40lbs? (4 plates each side) 3x15,15, drop set 3x removing plates after each set of 12-15

reverse grip pulldown 3x12,12,10 (205/215/225)
superset with decline bench pushups 3x15 (15 was the number of failure pushing the last 2, then 3, then 4 out)

hammer/neutral grip pullups 3x12-15 (the range i hit failure each time) superset w/
close grip dips 3x12-15 (again the point of failure started at 15, then down to 12)

45lb dumbbell pullover on bench, 3x12-15

all and all, it was a pretty eventful day, a couple little exercises i left out nothing special thogh, i was able to hit every aspect of the back, ill save deadlifts/back extensions for core day Saturday so to keep back fresh for legs tomorrow.... my pump stuck with me until about an hour afterwards, i can still feel it but most of it remains to be seen now unfortunately.. i jst figure if i keep training and when i decide to drop a little more bodyfat i cold possibly look like i do on a full pump all day..? maybe.. hAH

on another note, i feel like drinking the NitroNOX kind of gives me a little bit of that pump throughout the day regardless of working out or not.. so maybe keep drinking it and a little bit of working out and it will bring me to my goal... i definitely felt focused after drinking it, and i know for a fact it contributed to the pump.. maybe TOOmuch pump, made some of my moves extremely hard to pull off with limited range of motion and slightly painful/cramps from so much blood trapped... i think a little more taurine in that mixture and it would help with that, i like how it has a gram already, but optimal i noticed specially on PH/DS/AAS cycles is usually between 3-9g's of it.. either way. its working! and im getting more used to the Nitrocolada taste :p

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The pump is one of my favorite things about the GSN Nitro NOX I find after a really good session, the pump last for the best part of the day. You are walking around 4 hours later and your muscles still feel Full. You got that Big Feeling !!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
The pump is one of my favorite things about the GSN Nitro NOX I find after a really good session, the pump last for the best part of the day. You are walking around 4 hours later and your muscles still feel Full. You got that Big Feeling !!
oh yeeaa, nothing beats that on top of the world alpha male(or alpha female feeling for all the ladis out there)

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
2 suggestions and that's higer taurine and 2-3g of l-citrulline/l-arginine and some creatine ;) but for now I can add those seperatley

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
2 suggestions and that's higer taurine and 2-3g of l-citrulline/l-arginine and some creatine ;) but for now I can add those seperatley
Not sure if the boss is following or not but if you are TeamGSN here is a suggestion !

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Not sure if the boss is following or not but if you are TeamGSN here is a suggestion !
Hell yea thanks man, I just think from all the experience through the years those are awesome staples, and if those 2 things were in it with taurine bumped to 2 or 3g to help with crampsfrom massive muscle pumps it would be THE Ultimate PWO, I already love it though!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So quick update, my weekend sucked but I was able to kill legs on Saturday with 8-10 sets of squats in all stances (in close/regular/sumo) with different weights all the way from 165 to 275, followed by 8 sets of leg press warm up at 3 plates each side regular stance, after that it was straight to 10 plates total, then 12, then 12 with two quarters, wide stance first 4 sets, in close last 4 sets, followed with calf raises 4 sets regular footing 25reps/18/15/12 (added two plates after the first set then stuck it out at 8 plates..

threw in 3 sets of standing Arnold DB presses, 3 sets smith machine front presses, 3x each of bent over lat raises/ side lat raises with behind the head military press burnouts in the squat rack with a dime and nickel on each side of 45lb bar. had massive pump entire time and what seemed like endless energy, vascularity starting to show more in legs, and shoulders specially, will post some pics in a couple days

So I signed up with the GSN newsletter and these guys have dropped a bunch of crazy supps one of which I REALLY like the ingredient profile possibly looking at getting it if the price is right soon enough;

Ostavol
Ultimate Recomp Agent

Suggested Dosage: 1 Capsules 1-2 times daily. Take 1 capsule at a time and spread them out at least 3 hours apart.
Ingredients:
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) 500mg per capsule
5a-hydroxy laxogenin 30mg per capsule <--I am a huge fan of Laxogenin.
(Laxogenin)
Enobosarm (Osta) 13mg per capsule <--with laxogenin should be an awesome synergy!

60 capsules per container

Now im not a rep, just running a log for these guys but just had to mention this cause this is the perfect Pre-PCT agent (probably run it right after cycle for 4-6 weeks then start PCT protocol since Sarms are still suppressive don't wanna mess up my recovery.)

if you guys are looking for loggers for this anytime soon im in!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look what I got !!

GSN Package (800x598).jpg

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So quick update, my weekend sucked but I was able to kill legs on Saturday with 8-10 sets of squats in all stances (in close/regular/sumo) with different weights all the way from 165 to 275, followed by 8 sets of leg press warm up at 3 plates each side regular stance, after that it was straight to 10 plates total, then 12, then 12 with two quarters, wide stance first 4 sets, in close last 4 sets, followed with calf raises 4 sets regular footing 25reps/18/15/12 (added two plates after the first set then stuck it out at 8 plates..

threw in 3 sets of standing Arnold DB presses, 3 sets smith machine front presses, 3x each of bent over lat raises/ side lat raises with behind the head military press burnouts in the squat rack with a dime and nickel on each side of 45lb bar. had massive pump entire time and what seemed like endless energy, vascularity starting to show more in legs, and shoulders specially, will post some pics in a couple days

So I signed up with the GSN newsletter and these guys have dropped a bunch of crazy supps one of which I REALLY like the ingredient profile possibly looking at getting it if the price is right soon enough;

Ostavol
Ultimate Recomp Agent

Suggested Dosage: 1 Capsules 1-2 times daily. Take 1 capsule at a time and spread them out at least 3 hours apart.
Ingredients:
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (LCLT) 500mg per capsule
5a-hydroxy laxogenin 30mg per capsule <--I am a huge fan of Laxogenin.
(Laxogenin)
Enobosarm (Osta) 13mg per capsule <--with laxogenin should be an awesome synergy!

60 capsules per container

Now im not a rep, just running a log for these guys but just had to mention this cause this is the perfect Pre-PCT agent (probably run it right after cycle for 4-6 weeks then start PCT protocol since Sarms are still suppressive don't wanna mess up my recovery.)

if you guys are looking for loggers for this anytime soon im in!
Nice work kila!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
I would love to forget today, and hopefully when I crash out soon enough i will :p had just enough time to get a little back routine in the gym..
so that helped!

warmup reg grip bent over bb rows 135 x 20
getting a pump already?? wtf.. Ok

bent over bb rows wide for 3x15/12/10 185/225/275
reverse grip 3x12/10/9 275/255/225

single arm DB rows 3x15 - 75lbs
widegrip pulldowns 3x15/15/12 165/185/205? <- can never make out half the damn plates on those machines!
reverse grip plldowns 3x15/12/8 205/225/245?

seated neutral grip rows(freaking love these with the perfect form they really bring my chest and back out) 3x15/12/12 165/185 <-these ones are even harder to make out, Im just gonna count plates from now on..

sidenote: I tend to feel like franco or Arnold doing those seated rows, I get the biggest damn pump and stretch on those with what I consider flawless form(gonna have to make a vid so you all can see what im talking about!) I start to feel like a spectacle feeling eyes from everywhere looking at me and I can see in reflections and peripheral vision men and woman all around waiting to do their sets to stare at me like their possibly thinking of challenging me or something?

ANYWAYS supersetted those with back extension machine instead of deads(like to have special days for those usually) 4x15/15/12 135/175/175

neutral grip pull-ups 4xAMRAP (as many reps as possible) today turned out to be 15,12,9,7 superset with lying parallel bench DB pullover with 45lb DB for 4x 12-15

not quite sure if the patches are doing anything yet, however I think the igf IS cause I been noticing on days when I wear it that my appetite is massive, my body feels like its literally incinerating everything that gets close to it (protein/carbs/calories) and currently 5 out of 7 days the last couple weeks I've been on somewhat of a dirty bulk, everything seems to be going to the rght places though.

Chest day tomorrow.

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
mebear&me1.jpg

Little Dry Humor with some new pics of me and my "vicious" pitbull :p

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good dude, what do those arms tape out at ??

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Looking good dude, what do those arms tape out at ??
thanks! tryin to catch up to yours of course! last time I checked about 6 months ago they were 17 3/4 they have grown since then gonna have to check soon when the pump wheres off.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just hit 17" I think I would be happy at 18" but you know how that go's !!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah, the girls love them bigger! :D

I think you look amazing, Rocket!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Yes I do! 17's still look huge to most people, and honestly even most that are involved in the lifestyle will think yours are bigger then that, my arms have always been the most stubborn to grow, my forearms have always been bigger and make the uppers look small, I hate it. but I still refuse to be one of those guys doing arms 3-4x a week in the damn gym, I had a buddy that used to do that and he would get tired of just doing the same things so he would come up with these whacked out arm routines using weight belts and plates and cable machines and who knows what else but it was a damn spectacle to watch!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Arms and shoulders I think are my weak points!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Arms and shoulders I think are my weak points!
same here buddy! always, that's why I try to demolish my shoulders with every pre exhaust, superset tri set and running the rack type set I can find, I learned starting out with working the rear and side delts really brings them up to par...

Update;

So aside from all my negative captain bringdown & the buzzkill talk, I've been making it to the gym to vent like any true freak would, and Friday was no different.. Legs..

went to the gym with the sole plan to be stretchered out.. came close;

damn squat rack was taken, but the guys using it were pretty cool, only had a couple sets and actually respectfully introduced themselves when I asked, so I went for broke and pe-exhaust, something I haven't done in a while on the leg press... dude actually helped me throw about 4 plates on each side to get my warm up in gear.. damn its nice to have solid people in the gym..

warm up set on leg press all reg/somewhat wide stance
1x20 360+machine weight
followed by 3 quick sets adding a plate to each side every time with no more then 1 minute rest time since my squat rack time was coming quick
1x15 450
1x12 540
last set threw two on each side for good measure.. already feeling tight in my left hamm
1x10 720

squats
4x12 (225) (slow negatives with explosive rise/close to leaving the ground each time)
2x15 (185)

straight to some back since I didn't get much in this week;
one arm DB row slow negatives, hard pulls
4x15 (60/65/75/75)
wide grip pulldowns
3x15 (180)
superset with
seated wide grip cable rows
3x15/15/12 (190?)

reverse grip pulldowns
3x12 (220)
superset with
seated neutral grip in close rows
3x15/12/12

calf raises on legpress check this out, felt like pullin one of those "im gonna make up some weird workout in the gym" and took a 45lb dumbbell well I was lying down and I would do my set of calf raises 20 to be exact at 360, I would do DB pull overs at the same time, Hmm what did it take? a lot of concentration, awareness of where the back support for the legpress was, and a little bit of determination when my calves started burning and im still trying to focus on slow pull overs.. so yea, calf raises were 4x20/15/15/12 DB pullovers 4x20/15/15/15

needless to say I think after that I was pretty spent, my hamstring felt ready to snap after the second set of legpresses and I was in self destruct mode so I just did some stretching and kept adding weight to see if I could get it to, fortunately, as we all know its not that day or later that day when our anger and self destructive mood hits us, its always the next days, yea Saturday and now today that im limping around barely able to bend over, get into vehicles, sit down, stand up, lay down and just about anything else.. needless to say, there will be more to come as I currently have an endless reserve of negative feelings and self depreciation I have yet to take out on myself.. stay tuned for more to come this week and godbless you all.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome looking workout, and a positive experience with the folks at the gym, Life Is Good!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How the training going ?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Applicants simply tell us:
1 – Your age
2 – Training experience
9+ Years Natural, last year thus far experimenting different ph/aas
3 – Current goals, and plans for the log
Bulk Bulk Bulk! smash weights and set personal bests!
4 – How often you can update your log
3-5 times a week

Last Update was almost 10 days ago ????

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Update;

Saturday
Legs/Shoulders

Squats warmup set 2x15 (185lbs)
Sumo/Wide Stance
3x15/12/10 (225/255/285)
In Close Legs/Feet Together
3x12/10/8 (285/275/255)

Leg Press
Wide/Sumo Stance
3x20/15/12 (6 Plates/8 Plates/8 Plates)
In Close
3x15/12/10 (8 Plates)

Calf Raises on Leg Press
4x25/20/15/10 (6 Plates x 2/6 Plates 2 quarters x2)

BB Lunges
225 3x15 each leg

Seated DB Arnold Presses
3x15/15/12 55's x2/65's x1

Standing DB Press 3x12 65's

bent over lat raises with 20s 3x20/17/15
standing side lat raises 30s 3x20/18/17

Upright Rows Long Bar
3x15/15/12 (25 on each side then 45 on each side for last set)

burnout standing military press in squat rack, every other rep behind the head 2x55 85lbs

Yesterday (Tuesday 6/30)Chest/Back/Push-Pull
Incline DB Press Superset bent over DB rows
3x12 (75s) + 3x15(75s)

Flat DB Press Superset Bent over BB Rows
3x15 (75s) + 3x15/14/12 (185/225/265)

Smith Machine Incline Bench Superset DB Shrugs front/back/side
3x15/10/7 (185) 3x20 (75s)

Seated Bench Machine 3x15/12/8 (165/185/195) superset pecdec/flyes
Chest 3x15 + Reverse(rear delt/traps) 3x12

Wide Grip PullDowns
3x15 (185)
Rev. Grip PullDowns
3x12/10/8 (185/205/215)

Pullup's Neautral Grip Superset Dips
3x15/13/9 <-burnt but painfully pumped 3x15/15/13

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Somehow those painful pumps feel so good! Thanks for the up dates!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Update;
Ended up skipping arms&core for some extra credit on chest&back tomorrow is going to be a shoulder/leg/core day im thinking..

Incl. DB Press's
4x20/20/18/17 (45/55/65/75)
Superset w/ leaning DB rows
4x18//15/15/15 (65/75/75/75)

Flat DB Bench
3x15/15/12/11 (65/75/75/75) last ones I always fail on the 2nd area just short of the set rep im going for.
Superset w/ Neutral Grip Row Mach. (first time using this in a long time)
3x15/12/10 (180/215/230)

Seated Neutral Grip Bench Machine
1 Drop Set/1 Rest-Pause-Rest Set (15/15/15)WT(185/155/125) second set (15(15 seconds)12(12 seconds)10(10 seconds)8(8 seconds)6) second set was done with same weight with equal seconds in rest as reps done.

Wide Grip Pull Downs
3x15/12/9 (185/195/205)
Superset w/ standing cable cross over flyes 1 rep incline form/1 rep decline form 15 reps each
3x15/15/12

Variation Grip PullUps Wide/Neutral/Reverse
3x12/10/12
SuperSet w. Dips in Close
3x15/15/11 (last set of dips I crapped out, plus my tricepts were so pumped the right one started to cramp up..

I did a mixture of 3/4 NitroNox Pro with 1/4scoop NO BULL for the ATP and mucuna puriens, I think im gonna stick to one at a time, the nitronox works JUST fine ;)
All in all I hit it in approx. 45-50minutes with very little rest in between.. had the most incredibly solid and uncomfortable pump going I could barely go through my range of motion and had to keep stretching the entire rest period, on the last 2 sets of dips I started feeling an annoying cramp/tingle in the side of my neck, must have come close to straining it, nothing later on or today thankfully but it was really messing with my last couple of sets.. endurance wasn't too bad, strength felt good, first time I went through my whole routine without my earbuds just listening to the 80's and weird random music they were playing there... heres some pics from last night, the gas station people were trippin out on me and I figured I have them snap a shot or two for me for progress then took a few of my own when I got home..

View attachment 121144
people always call me popeye cause my damn forearms make my upper arms look tiny, always had bigger forearms.. so it gave me an idea..

View attachment 121145
View attachment 121146

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That is one Great Looking Workout! I am glad the Nitro Nox is working well for you, I still believe it is one of the best all in one PWO's. I always wanted big forearms because even in a Polo Shirt the show. You go into a business meeting, start shaking hand (and you always apply a little extra pressure) they look down at your forearms and immediately they know who's in charge!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
That is one Great Looking Workout! I am glad the Nitro Nox is working well for you, I still believe it is one of the best all in one PWO's. I always wanted big forearms because even in a Polo Shirt the show. You go into a business meeting, start shaking hand (and you always apply a little extra pressure) they look down at your forearms and immediately they know who's in charge!!
thanks man! LOL that's the truth about forearms haha!
I think the nitronox is a great pwo as well, lots of good ingredients, and dosed properly.. not little traces of this or that, I hate that kind of stuff

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Update;
7/7 - Chest
warmup set 135 incline for 25
incline BB press 3x12/12/8 (185/205/225)
superset with DB incline press with 65's
3x12/10/10

flat DB press's 3x15/12/12 with 75s
superset with hammergrip bench machine
3x15/15/15 (165/185/185)

cable crossover flys drop sets 4x15 upper chest/lower chest (4x30 total)

dips 4x15/15/12/11 (had to barely touch my toe to the step to assist in the last two sets)
superset with decline pushups 4x12/12/10/8 (last set had to put one knee down cause the pump and burnout destroyed me for the last 2 reps)

Today (7/9) Back & Legs (gym was crowded so I had to kind of improvise)
Leg Press 7x15/15/15/12/12/10 (8 plates first 2/10 plates remaining 5) first 4 were regular/wide stance, last 3 were in close, don't know if it was toomuch pre-workout but the last 3-4 sets my legs were practicall convulsing halfway through the sets had to rack it for about 5 seconds and then unrack it and it mostly went away..

Superset with bent over DB rows (using the damn leg press back for support cause literally everything was taken!!)
5x15/15/15/12/12 (60lbx2/ 75lbx3)
doing both of those huge groups winds the hell out of you, talk about cardio lol with less then 120 seconds rest between supersets

calf raises (8 plates) 4x25/20/20/15/15 (would do kind of a superset after my calves were burn I would do a half rep leg press emphasizing strictly my calves with a little lower quad/hammi's) for about 6-8 reps each til the burn was excruciating!

Seated ez-bar rows little wider then normal grip 4x15/15/12/12 (185/225)
supersetted with kneeling single arm wide pulldowns supinating my fist as I came down and pulling in hard at the bottom 4x15/15/12/8 (4 plates/6 plates/7 plates last two sets)

B/W Squats 4x25 superset widegrip pull ups 4x12/12/10/7

after that I ran out of room, too many damn people, but I felt I got a good enough one for now, ill go back tomorrow and finish possibly with BB squats, lying leg curls and leg extensions with shoulders.. feeling pretty good lately been leaning out a lot more still eating everything in site. pumps are insanely painful but its cool as long as I can get my full ROM on my routines were good!