Matt's Epi-Plex Log

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Whats up everybody, first off I would like to thank koi1214 and Competitive Edge Labs(CEL) for the chance to run Epi-Plex. I'm going to be taking 2 pills a day which is equivalent to 600 mg of (-)-Epicatechin and 40 mg of Piperine. I'm definitely excited to see how this is going to help me on the long road of me getting into the best shape that I can. My diet is going to consist of a a lot of beef,steak,veggies, eggs and cheese and the occasional needed carb up. Its gonna be nice running this along side some other people here on this site including Rocket3015, thebigt, and @money0351.

I will be taking other supplements with this like fish oil, creatine, pre workout and soy lecithin granules

My stats:

Height: 5'10

Weight: 195-196

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Whats up everybody, first off I would like to thank koi1214 and Competitive Edge Labs(CEL) for the chance to run Epi-Plex. I'm going to be taking 2 pills a day which is equivalent to 600 mg of (-)-Epicatechin and 40 mg of Piperine. I'm definitely excited to see how this is going to help me on the long road of me getting into the best shape that I can. My diet is going to consist of a a lot of beef,steak,veggies, eggs and cheese and the occasional needed carb up. Its gonna be nice running this along side some other people here on this site including Rocket3015, thebigt, and @money0351.

I will be taking other supplements with this like fish oil, creatine, pre workout and soy lecithin granules
subbed!!!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Today:
Breakfast- 4 eggs, two tablespoons Olive oil, 1/4 cup cheese.
(Took 1 epi-plex about 20 minutes after eating)

Pre workout/SL

Post workout- 1 cup egg whites, 1/4 cheese, 2 tablespoons Olive Oil

Meal- 2 Angus Beef Patties, 1/4 cheese, Greens

(took one epi-plex)

Meal- 2 Angus Patties, 1/4 Cheese, Greens

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Todays Workout-

Barbell over head press: 65x30,65x30,95x10,95x10

Standing alternating dumbell press: 50x12,50x12

Dumbell lateral raise: 35x15, 40x15, 30x20,

Reverse pec dec: 85x20, 85x20

Bent over lateral raise: 15x20, 15x20

High cable rear delt fly: 20x20, 20x20

1 arm cable lateral raise: 30x15,20x20

Arnold press: 45x12, 45x12

Seated smith shoulder press: 65x10, 75x8

Upright row: 90x10, 8x130

DB Shrug: 85x12, 85x12

1 arm cable shrug: 90x12,100x12

25 minutes on the treadmill: 1.1 incline , 4.4 speed

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Took a quick picture before my workout, I'll post a legit side by side before and after at the end of th

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro! thebigt

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Matthandyo, unfortunately I will not be running this but will definitely be following along, CEL always delivers and you and Bigt will have great success I'm sure. Good luck and Get Big !!!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Woke up-

1 cap of epiplex then waited about 30 minutes

Got on the treadmill for 45 minutes at 1.5 incline and 4.0 speed

Drenched afterwards haha
Will probably be doing some core work later on today

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subbed man

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Took my second Epi-Plex about an hour after eating some eggs.

May bump up the dosing of this product to 4 caps a day equaling 1200mg a day split about 4 hours apart.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Rest day-

1 cap at waking

1 cap before bed

Last edited:
N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Why are you increasing your dose so early in to your log?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Posted it before i heard back from koi, ill be running it at two a day for 2 weeks and then up it to 4. The reason im planning on upping to 4 a day is because of the half life of (-)-epi which from what i understand is 3-4 hours

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Posted it before i heard back from koi, ill be running it at two a day for 2 weeks and then up it to 4. The reason im planning on upping to 4 a day is because of the half life of (-)-epi which from what i understand is 3-4 hours
are you planning on getting another bottle?

i really think running just 1 bottle at 2 caps for a full month would be more beneficial than bumping the dose for a shorter time frame....everything i have read indicates that effects of epi improve over time!!!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, i have 3 bottles on the way. I'm going to go by my overall feel in and out of the gym over the next two weeks to see if i want to up the dose. furion mentioned to me that we should be begining to get the ergogenic benefit at 600mg after 4-5 days, which should mean im gonna have a really good leg day on tuesday haha

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey pleasekeep the 1st bottle at 2 caps/600mgs a day.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
10/4

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man, i have 3 bottles on the way. I'm going to go by my overall feel in and out of the gym over the next two weeks to see if i want to up the dose. furion mentioned to me that we should be begining to get the ergogenic benefit at 600mg after 4-5 days, which should mean im gonna have a really good leg day on tuesday haha
4-5 days sounds good, but effect should keep increasing over time!!!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 of epi plex:
Had a really good workout today, I upped the reps some and added some sets in and it felt good doing so. It may be early but I do think it's helping.

1 pill at waking and I'll take the next dose in about 6 hours

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433780613.569969.jpg

Even got in 45 minutes of cardio!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice looking beach! Love living near the ocean!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man it's nice, got my gym and the beach both a mile away from the house!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Also, I've stopped taking the SL so I can get a better feel for how epi plex is working for me

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Yeah man it's nice, got my gym and the beach both a mile away from the house!
Hell yea! Im more of a 5 mile radius but close enough!

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome, you in the south?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Kinda... South Cali LOL

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Ah that's gotta be a sweet place to live, me and my girl were supposed to make it down there last year while visiting family but our trip got cut short. I was really wanting to check out golds in Venice

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Took a double dose about an hour or so after eating and 30 minutes before the gym and crushed legs. I'm adding more volume into my workouts and it doesn't really feel like I'm doing I'm doing to much. Definitely feeling like I'm getting a better workout. I'm also adding in about 35-45 minutes on the treadmill after my workouts.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
so you would say endurance is up a bit :)

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Slightly if anything yet, I'm only on day 5 of epiplex at 600mg a day. My hopes are high though

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Heading to the gym soon, has anyone experienced joint pain from -epi products?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Danes joint pain?

thebigt money0351 EMPIREMIND any joint issues?
Actually i would say the least joint pain ive had in a while, and my fats were on average around 75 per day. Water i always keep high around 1.5 gals through the day.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes joint pain?

thebigt money0351 EMPIREMIND any joint issues?
It should not give any joint pain or provide more DOMS. Keep an eye on it just to see how it goes.
Remember, joint pain can come easily of increasing training volume, adding more weight on lifts etc. This is done by many, and maybe think the joint issues are due to thr new supplement

I like your idea of adding 2 more caps (running 4 at day).
But it is true that EPI is better running (as example) 4 months than 2 months.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Actually i would say the least joint pain ive had in a while, and my fats were on average around 75 per day. Water i always keep high around 1.5 gals through the day.
Okay, good to know. I probably should up my water intake, the joint issue is more than likely due to the increase in total volume of my workouts

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Btw just got these in t

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Nice, after 30 days of 600mg daily I may be going to up my dose to 3 or 4 and add in SL. I'm feeling really good now at 600mg a day honestly. Had a killer arm workout today, didn't even realize that 2 hours had passed by working out.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice, after 30 days of 600mg daily I may be going to up my dose to 3 or 4 and add in SL. I'm feeling really good now at 600mg a day honestly. Had a killer arm workout today, didn't even realize that 2 hours had passed by working out.
You are to excited hehe :)

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Day 7: I really think epiplex is beginning to work for me. I was able to add on two extra super sets with overhead press and upright rows. I'm really liking this stuff, I've been in need of doing cardio and after my workouts the cardio seems easy. I've been going up on either time or speed each day. Also my current routine is coming to an end. I'm looking at DUP training, does anyone have any experience with the program?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Dup program? What is that short for. Epi usually helps with my endurance first :)

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
It stands for Daily Undulating Periodization, it seems like a legit way about going to get stronger in general and put on some size

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Indeed I as well always appreciate the help koi1214