Staying lean and mean with AgeForce fat loss patch!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, first big thanks to AgeForce and wicked442 for the opportunity to try out the brands fat loss patch! This will be my first time using a "patch" and I am excited to see what it has in store. I was really impressed that AgeForce sent out a THREE MONTH supply of product to be tested, wow! Now that gives me some real good time to determine how well the patch works. Since this will be a longer log, I will be posting updates 2-3 times a week along with progress pics from time to time so you can gauge my progress.

As far as what's in the patch, here are the ingredients:

Garcinia Cambogia (hydroxycitric acid HCA) 10mg - is extracted from the fruit rind of the Garcinia plant. It has been shown to promote stored body fat burning and appetite suppression, along with increasing metabolic rates, in clinical trials. It works by inhibiting certain enzymes that convert carbohydrates into body fat, and to increase the oxidation of carbohydrates before they can be stored as body fat.

7-Keto DHEA 20mg– (7-OXO DHEA) is a naturally occurring metabolite of DHEA that cannot convert to estrogen, testosterone or any downstream sex hormone making it a much safer choice for those wanting the well-known weight loss benefits of DHEA. Clinical trials and peer review studies show that 7-Keto DHEA works as a thermo genic that increases metabolic function and thus causes an increase in energy expenditure. This leads to greater calorie utilization with resulting fat loss. 7-Keto DHEA can also accelerate fat loss is through a reduction of cortisol production which place a roll in the storage of new body fat. So 7-Keto DHEA works two ways, by increasing body fat loss and inhibiting new fat storage.

Tyr-Somatostatin 5mg - is an advanced peptide that burns body fat without any of the negative effects of so-called “fat-burners” like caffeine, ephedrine, or guarana, that are used in other over-the-counter weight loss supplements and diet pills. Tyr-Somatostatin does not suppress natural thyroid production.

R Alpha Lipoic Acid (RLA) 4mg - is a great antioxidant. It is used in the body to break down carbohydrates, and to make energy. It also restores natural levels of vitamin C and vitamin E.

Hoodia 11mg – This is a safe and wonderful appetite suppressant. It doesn’t work when taken orally, but when delivered directly to the bloodstream via our patches, it will suppress appetite and those cravings that make it so hard to eat sensibly.

Yohimbine 10mg – Increases lipolysis as shown in multiple studies, especially during and following exercise, thus promoting safe, natural weight loss. Yohimbine is a mild stimulant.

Hordenine 15mg – Is an alkaloid that occurs naturally in barley and other plants. It stimulates the central nervous system and promotes weight loss by enhancing metabolism.

Pretty solid mix of fat burning ingredients, but I am interested to see how it all works via transdermal method.

Current stats: 5'11'', 25 years old, around 210 lbs

Goals: Good, slow recomp for the rest of summer. Looking to slowly loose fat while building some muscle.

Training style: Lift 5-6 days a week for hypertrophy/strength along with 3-4 sessions of HIIT thrown in.

Diet: Carb cycling with generally a higher carb intake

Other supps I will be on.. Various pre workouts, multi vitamin, greens supplement, 4-Andro (lets see if the patch helps with possible bloat at all ;)) and possibly some 1-Dhea or Osta.

Despite what some might think about the andros/osta interfering with the fat burner patch, that's not my experience- those build muscle, not burn fat. Hopefully, the patch will come into play at keeping things lean since I am still trying to build muscle!

Anyhow, real excited to see how this works, follow along! Progress pics will be up this week

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoop whoop!! :D

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Here goes another great AgeForce log! I know you are going to be very happy with the fat burner patch. It really curbs the appetite and kicks the weight loss into gear.
In to burn with chuck box!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for results

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
So it's been a few days and I'll give my first update with my initial thoughts..

I've been putting the patch on my lower abdominal region each night prior to bed and keep it on for at least 8 hours. Typically if it's not right after a shower I'll wash the area prior to putting it on.

I'm impressed with how well it sticks. I even kept it on during my morning shower and no signs of peeling!

Results wise it's obviously too early to tell but I have noticed I've woken up hot since I've used the patch. Could be a sign of increased metabolism..

I know I said I would get progress pics up, and I will here in a few days promise lol!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Alright.. So starting to notice some tightening when I wake up in the morning, also the warm feeling I get at night after the patch is on for a few hours seems to stay with me throughout the day.

Also, I've been sweating INSANE amounts during my workouts lol. Granted, I am a heavy sweater but it's been a little much haha started carrying a towel around with me at the gym.

Had a solid back workout today, hit some heavy rows working up to the 150 lb dumbells, some heavy pullovers, and various cable work to keep tension up (more of a pump workout).

I follow a carb cycle based diet so today was more moderate (prob around 200 grams or so) but tomorrow is a carb up :) pizza.....

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright.. So starting to notice some tightening when I wake up in the morning, also the warm feeling I get at night after the patch is on for a few hours seems to stay with me throughout the day.

Also, I've been sweating INSANE amounts during my workouts lol. Granted, I am a heavy sweater but it's been a little much haha started carrying a towel around with me at the gym.

Had a solid back workout today, hit some heavy rows working up to the 150 lb dumbells, some heavy pullovers, and various cable work to keep tension up (more of a pump workout).

I follow a carb cycle based diet so today was more moderate (prob around 200 grams or so) but tomorrow is a carb up :) pizza.....
I noticed alot of extra sweating as well. Imo,this is one of our faster acting patches. Great appetite suppressant too. Just gona get better! Nice start!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
I noticed alot of extra sweating as well. Imo,this is one of our faster acting patches. Great appetite suppressant too. Just gona get better! Nice start!
Yeah the sweating is all I need to know its working lol, i see it as a good thing though!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Well guys had a good overall weekend, hit the gym each day since I can't workout tomorrow.

Ended up with a good cheat meal Fri night but kept it clean the rest of the weekend. Starting to notice although I've been eating more I am staying lean and dry, especially when I wake up in the morning.

Increased sweating is still here, appetite is good but but nothing noticeably different.. Just feeling overall metabolism is going at a higher rate.

Might bump the patch up to every day instead of EOD, see if there is any big difference.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice updates

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well guys had a good overall weekend, hit the gym each day since I can't workout tomorrow.

Ended up with a good cheat meal Fri night but kept it clean the rest of the weekend. Starting to notice although I've been eating more I am staying lean and dry, especially when I wake up in the morning.

Increased sweating is still here, appetite is good but but nothing noticeably different.. Just feeling overall metabolism is going at a higher rate.

Might bump the patch up to every day instead of EOD, see if there is any big difference.
I would run it like directed at least for 6-8 weeks to get a baseline on how this patch works for you. Obviously its your call. Good luck,whatever you plan.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Be on the lookout for a great deal coming up for July 4th. It will save you $.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Update; just want to say been noticing something cool. Although I haven't been experiencing rapid fat loss, I've been noticing some tightening and slowly more vascularity showing, but the kicker is I've actually been increasing my food intake (more carbs). Training and cardio has remained about the same so gotta say the patch is doing its job of at least keeping excess fat at bay, and if anything helping me recomp while allowing more food.

Still noticing signs of increased metabolism, such as the sweats, processing food better, etc.

Still keeping the patch every other night for now

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Update; just want to say been noticing something cool. Although I haven't been experiencing rapid fat loss, I've been noticing some tightening and slowly more vascularity showing, but the kicker is I've actually been increasing my food intake (more carbs). Training and cardio has remained about the same so gotta say the patch is doing its job of at least keeping excess fat at bay, and if anything helping me recomp while allowing more food.

Still noticing signs of increased metabolism, such as the sweats, processing food better, etc.

Still keeping the patch every other night for now
Awesome! This is definitely one of my favorite patches. The results are almost immediate.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Hey all, good to be back on track! Sorry about the break in the log, I had to go out of town the past week due to some training for work related things, but I was able to hit the gym a good bit although didn't have the heavy weights/equipment like I do here at home. Still made things work though and kept a reasonable diet w/at least 5-6 meals daily over the week.

So.. I know the original app I applied to was asking for "skeptics" of the patch, and I certainly was at first, and I'll admit it still is hard for me to give total credit to this patch but.. I've been leaning out and I'm not dieting at all to be honest, which is crazy because although I am going for a recomp I've put extra food in to help with some of my training goals.

Each morning I wake up nice and lean and my midsection keeps getting better. I have been training pretty hard but I've also decreased cardio too.. Either way I've been on the patch for a little over 3 weeks now and I feel like it keeps getting better.

Going to try and load up a pic here tonight or tomorrow

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the feed back.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love week 3. That's when I was hooked !

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Good to see ya back in here. Hope the 4th was good!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Nothing but good news to report on my end, had a good week of training and although I went a bit overboard on the 4th of July festivities (ribs, pie, ice cream, burgers.. lol) glad to say didn't spill over too bad haha just some water weight.

Said I would post up a picture and although I didn't post one when the log started I can honestly say my midsection is more defined then when started. Here is a recent pic (this morning prior to meal #1)

age.jpg

Currently sitting at about 220-2ish lbs, but not too concerned about "weight" right now, just going by the mirror looking for small fat loss while still maintaining as much size

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Alrighty guys time for another week update..

Been a great week of training, only thing that's put a bit of a twist is where I am at the temps are now 95+ with humidity, and my gym is non-air-conditioned, so I have been having to adjust to the heat during training more. The patch already makes me sweat so damn much lol, now I have to bring two sets of workout shirts to the gym so I can change out after!

Weight is still around 220ish, had 2 cheat meals this week but other than that decided to lay off the carb cycling a little and kept 6 meals a day with 50 g carbs with my 7th meal being just protein/fat.

Muscles have filled up a little more but no signs of spillover into the typical fat deposit areas

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very nice. Where do you put your patch? I find my chest or lower stomach works for me . If I put it on my forarm I sweat it off some times .

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Very nice. Where do you put your patch? I find my chest or lower stomach works for me . If I put it on my forarm I sweat it off some times .
I rotate each time, between inner forearm and lower ab region. I'm opposite lol, I sweat it off more of my belly

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, looks like I have about 3 weeks maybe left worth of patches. Fat loss seems to have slowed down a tad but there has been no fat gain, so looks like I've been maintaining the past week and a half or so.

Looking to spice things up with the diet and training, maybe throw in an extra HIIT session or two and maybe a 0 carb day to get things moving again.

Still no problems with patch itself, even with the summer nights and the heat they are still staying on ( I sweat a lot during the night).

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice work so far. I've worn mine in the shower and it stayed on but alot of sweating and it does slide off.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you checked bf % ? Have you had a change in weight or visible appearance?

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
Great log here! I won some patches during the super bowl and was waiting until I finished off my current fat burners before using these. I think I'll start tonight. Are you still doing every other day and do you apply it at night or are you wearing it during the day?

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Great log here! I won some patches during the super bowl and was waiting until I finished off my current fat burners before using these. I think I'll start tonight. Are you still doing every other day and do you apply it at night or are you wearing it during the day?
I found that at night works best, and I started at EOD but found when I went every night I noticed more "visible" results.

You'll be pleasantly surprised.. I'm going to post my final review here prob tomorrow as it'll have been almost a week since I've been off and could tell what it's like without the patch.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Have you checked bf % ? Have you had a change in weight or visible appearance?
I've actually maintained my weight and increased my eating during this Lol, but have kept my lean appearance so definitely tells you this stuff does some work

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I found that at night works best, and I started at EOD but found when I went every night I noticed more "visible" results.

You'll be pleasantly surprised.. I'm going to post my final review here prob tomorrow as it'll have been almost a week since I've been off and could tell what it's like without the patch.
Thanks. I'll be running a log for Finaflex and their stimul8 pill form. Trying to settle on a simple stack since I always seem to run way too much **** together lol

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'll be running a log for Finaflex and their stimul8 pill form. Trying to settle on a simple stack since I always seem to run way too much **** together lol
Yeah that would be a cool stack.. You don't "feel" the patch like a stim would, but it makes you sweat more than normal. In the gym there was a very increased amount of sweat and I would get night sweats too

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've actually maintained my weight and increased my eating during this Lol, but have kept my lean appearance so definitely tells you this stuff does some work
Very nice. At the end of the day all are things are tools! If some one wants if had enough this can only be a bonus!

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys it's time for my final review! I have been off for about a week or so from the patch and I wanted to get that time off to see if I noticed a big difference after not using the patch.

I want to give a big thanks to Age Force for their generous promo and logging opportunity here on the forums. I was impressed with the company overall and the package they sent me. I tested out their fat burner path over the last few months and it was my sole "fat burner". I used some pre's off and on throughout the run but no dedicated stim fat burners or any other non stim burner.

I was pretty skeptical of the patches but overall I became more of a believer.. More on that in the review. I will be basing my final rating based on Value/Ingredients/Visible Results/Side Effects

VALUE (3.5/5): Yes I received the product for free, so the value was great. But, looking at the full price of the product for the amount needed for a full run did seem a little pricey. Here is the thing though, it seems like Age Force is always having sales and deals so you could definitely get the patches for a discount.

INGREDIENTS (5/5): Very impressed with the profile.. especially with the 7-keto and yohimbe which are great transdermally. There were some other good additions too that made a very complete profile that I found unique especially with the transdermal method. Here is a full list:

Garcinia Cambogia (hydroxycitric acid HCA) 10mg - is extracted from the fruit rind of the Garcinia plant. It has been shown to promote stored body fat burning and appetite suppression, along with increasing metabolic rates, in clinical trials. It works by inhibiting certain enzymes that convert carbohydrates into body fat, and to increase the oxidation of carbohydrates before they can be stored as body fat.

7-Keto DHEA 20mg– (7-OXO DHEA) is a naturally occurring metabolite of DHEA that cannot convert to estrogen, testosterone or any downstream sex hormone making it a much safer choice for those wanting the well-known weight loss benefits of DHEA. Clinical trials and peer review studies show that 7-Keto DHEA works as a thermo genic that increases metabolic function and thus causes an increase in energy expenditure. This leads to greater calorie utilization with resulting fat loss. 7-Keto DHEA can also accelerate fat loss is through a reduction of cortisol production which place a roll in the storage of new body fat. So 7-Keto DHEA works two ways, by increasing body fat loss and inhibiting new fat storage.

Tyr-Somatostatin 5mg - is an advanced peptide that burns body fat without any of the negative effects of so-called “fat-burners” like caffeine, ephedrine, or guarana, that are used in other over-the-counter weight loss supplements and diet pills. Tyr-Somatostatin does not suppress natural thyroid production.

R Alpha Lipoic Acid (RLA) 4mg - is a great antioxidant. It is used in the body to break down carbohydrates, and to make energy. It also restores natural levels of vitamin C and vitamin E.

Hoodia 11mg – This is a safe and wonderful appetite suppressant. It doesn’t work when taken orally, but when delivered directly to the bloodstream via our patches, it will suppress appetite and those cravings that make it so hard to eat sensibly.

Yohimbine 10mg – Increases lipolysis as shown in multiple studies, especially during and following exercise, thus promoting safe, natural weight loss. Yohimbine is a mild stimulant.

Hordenine 15mg – Is an alkaloid that occurs naturally in barley and other plants. It stimulates the central nervous system and promotes weight loss by enhancing metabolism.

As you can see, all solid fat loss ingredients that have backing behind them. I'm not sure I would add anything else, so the score here is high.

VISIBLE RESULTS (4/5): I've thought long and hard about this part, and took some good notes through this run that helped me come to this conclusion. I went into this log with the idea of a recomp/mild cut.. which I started well with but the past month I got a little lax with my diet and brought some more cheat meals in and actually just an overall more increased caloric intake. Soo.. Yeah not much of a mild cut anymore lol. But, I go by the mirror in the end and at the end of the day, if the mirror shows results than I gotta go with it.

I wish I had more pictures.. but I have stayed just as lean, if not leaner than I was when I started, and that's after switching to what I would call an almost mild bulk. Yeah, I did not get shredded and stage ready, but to keep lean while going off the diet and maintain the tightness is pretty sweet to me. I am not saying this is a magic patch that lets you eat what you want and still stay lean, but it was a very effective tool along with my training that let me get off the "diet" and keep my food intake up.

SIDE EFFECTS (4/5): Higher number is good.. Only reason I docked a point is because I would get some serious night sweats (I wore the patch at night) that would get a little annoying. Also sometimes it caused the patch to slide off but wasn't too big of a deal. This honestly feels kind of nit picky but it's still a side effect (the sweating) I had. Other than that, literally no adverse reactions.

Overall (4/5): This patch gets the thumbs up from me, and props to Age Force on an effective product. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an addition to a cutting stack, especially since this is non-stimulant (minus a little yohimbe). I was pretty skeptical of the patches too, but it came through in the end!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you very much for this awesome review you are right that some people think it is pricy but then again I have a hand Full of people who say better absorption so better bang for your buck.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Another awesome job logging for AgeForce! Very good final review. Thank you for taking the time and giving an honest review.