Evomuse MiniLog/ Product Feedback

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade and I has a conversation via pm and he helped me with some info on eviscerate a while back. Since then i really started to take notice to evomuse, if not for any other reason, it impressed me that the man behind it was taking his time to advise me on different ways to use the product and get the most out of it. That really showed me his dedication and since then i started to realise his passion for his products. I follow his fb page for evomuse and he has so many new and innovative products and ideas. I would reccommend you doing the same. This thread i will be posting my feedback to items ive purchased, tried, and am currently using.

Thanks dsade for your help, great products and for the advice!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
GlycoMyx, Unflavored

Info pulled from internet and evomuse writeup:

"Ideal for pre-workout, post –workout and meal replacement shakes. Stimulant free energy, endurance and recovery. Contributes to healthy cholesterol levels. Gluten-free. GlycoMyx is the new high-performance, glycemically advanced carbohydrate source. Using a special blend of High-Anthocyanin Purple Sweet Potato Powder, Whole grain powdered oats, and Glucomannan, GlycoMyx offers the ideal source of carbs for uses as varied as preworkout, meal-replacement, and post workout replenishment. GlycoMyx helps contribute to healthy cholesterol levels, and offers a filling nutrient-dense option perfect for positive body composition effects. The Anthocyanin content helps maintain a healthy vascular response to NO, and provides for incredible muscle fullness and pumps"

"GlycoMyx, a proprietary blend of High-Anthocyanin Purple Sweet Potato Powder, Gluten-Free Oat Powder, and Konjac Fiber (glucomannan), is a fantastic, mild tasting, low glycemic, anti-oxidant/Anti-Inflammatory, fat burning carbohydrate source."

My thoughts:

The glycomyx is a purple powder. Very thick mixing and has an earthy, but flavorless taste. I personally have had it by it self or with an amino product for flavor. I did have it one time with carnivor protein, and it was difficult to mix all the powder free of clumps.

As a pre workout its great if you consume at least 45- and hour before. The pumps are phenominal and i felt full the entire time. No problems and great energy.

The first time i tired it with my intra workout ingredients: creatine glutamine, hica etc. And it was really tuff to digest. I dont recommend this intra workout. Great for pre, if done with enough time in advance, postworkout or as a meal replacement.

I had it post workout with protein and I was completely full. If your only having a shake I reccommend it. Its very satisfying. If you want to have a meal also, I dont lol. You wont make it. I have done a small amount with a shake, then a small meal, but this stuff due to the fiber and whole food sources fills you up just like real food would. In that regards i think its awesome. More nutrient dense and natural sourced supplementation the better.

As a meal replacement this would be awesome with some protein!

The biggest issue is the mixing for me. With enough water and time ahead of your workout its great. I stacked with some slintensity and the pumps were wild. I would reccommend having two scoops if you stack with slin though. Slintensity is real strong!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade any idea of the macros in glycomyx for one of the black scoops?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a great idea! Looks like I'm going to need to get you more stuff to try out and review.

Anyone know why the tagging function is not working for me? I don't get any kind of notifications at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's the volume of the scoop? Should be in CC
Well i was trying to incorporate it into my daily macros,unfortunately for me carbs are an area where i need to be specific, im very carb sensitive.

Per scoop how many carbs would you say?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i was trying to incorporate it into my daily macros,unfortunately for me carbs are an area where i need to be specific, im very carb sensitive.

Per scoop how many carbs would you say?
I need to know the volume of the scoop to give you a solid answer on that.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need to know the volume of the scoop to give you a solid answer on that.
Got u... Its the one in the bags you sent out. Ill check when i get home.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
here you go

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is a great idea! Looks like I'm going to need to get you more stuff to try out and review.

Anyone know why the tagging function is not working for me? I don't get any kind of notifications at all.
Not sure about the tagging. I would love to review for you, but either ways ill be buying things as you release. I just wanted to help bring more attention to your brand and great products. Theres a few companys ive grown to really love, yours is on that list bro. Im still getting my thoughts and experiences together with slintensity and eviscerate. Got BRITE on order so that one as well. And we will all see the feedback from STRAFE!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure about the tagging. I would love to review for you, but either ways ill be buying things as you release. I just wanted to help bring more attention to your brand and great products. Theres a few companys ive grown to really love, yours is on that list bro. Im still getting my thoughts and experiences together with slintensity and eviscerate. Got BRITE on order so that one as well. And we will all see the feedback from STRAFE!
I'm glad I went the way I did with the Strafe contest. Can't wait to see what you two have for us. :)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Okay cool. This stuff is money bro!

Last edited:
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm glad I went the way I did with the Strafe contest. Can't wait to see what you two have for us. :)
Me either. Ive been growing like crazy lately so im looking to further that this next month!!

Im hitting the computer store today so i can get some accesories to get videos of the workouts

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me either. Ive been growing like crazy lately so im looking to further that this next month!!

Im hitting the computer store today so i can get some accesories to get videos of the workouts
That TPS combo, though..when that hits you're going to see a lot of happy happy people, including myself. People said it would never happen, but we are approaching PH like gains without hormones.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That TPS combo, though..when that hits you're going to see a lot of happy happy people, including myself. People said it would never happen, but we are approaching PH like gains without hormones.
Cant wait.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
17785_2_0_0.JPG

Slintensity

An excerpt from the:

Slintensity Redux Write-Up
Intro
Designed to help drive more nutrients into the muscle cells and away from fat, the idea behind Slintensity Redux is to make every meal more anabolic. Whether you are on a low, medium or high carbohydrate nutrition plan, Slintensity Redux has a place in the arsenal. Here are some thoughts on each:

Low Carb Eater
Typically low carb eaters lean towards a higher fat intake, hence the term "LCHF” for low carb/high fat. The higher fat intake can lead to a degree of insulin resistance and elevated fasting blood glucose in some people (but certainly not all). This is typically not a problem if carbs are continuously kept low, as insulin is less of a player on a LCHF diet, and insulin resistance doesn’t really matter if you’re not using much endogenous insulin.

However, many LCHF eaters still like to have a higher carbohydrate post workout meal to replenish muscle glycogen, and this would be the perfect time to use Slintensity Redux to allow improved insulin sensitivity and insurance of the extra carbohydrate load going where it is wanted. It could also be used before a cheat meal on a ketogenic diet to reduce the time needed to get back into ketosis.

Moderate Carb Eater
For the moderate carb eater, Slintensity Redux is perfect to take before any carb containing meals to help maximally encourage muscle building while minimizing fat storage. You will likely find that you can get away with a higher carb intake than usual, if so desired.

High Carb Eater
For those on a gaining phase, or those that just eat high carbs year round, you will likely notice a much easier time building muscle and losing fat with the addition of Slintensity Redux. If you are the type that is prone to crashing/fogginess/fatigue after meals, you will also likely start to notice feeling quite a bit better once the improved nutrient partitioning takes effect. You may either be able to reduce your carb intake while still enjoying the same rate of muscle growth, or maintain/increase your high carb intake with a lower level of fat spillover and even more muscle growth.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally have a diet which mirrors all three scenarios listed above. I am currently carb cycling with an overall goal of lean muscle gains and recomp. I therfore consume most of my carbohaydrates around my workouts and will alter my intake according to performance needs. For around 2-3 days out of the week i will cut all carbs and mirror a keto diet, then introduce carbs back in a postworkout high carb meal. This has allowed me to stay lean while adding muscle and gaining strentgh.

The whole concept of this product works very well with my body because i am extremely carb sensitive. Slintensity is a very efffective tool for me. I can manipulate how i want to use it. On my high carb days i have been taking one with my meals leading up into my workout. Normally two large carb meals pre training. I also have used slintensity with glycomyx. The first time i had symptoms of hypoglycemia, the second time i took two scoops of glycomyx and took the slintensity at the same time instead of 15-20 before. The pumps from this were awesome! I also have experiemented with slin before a workout and intra workout drinking hbcd carbs. This also led to very pronounced pumps.

On no carbs days i have not taken slin, but when i was about to reintroduce carbs after a few days keto, i have and it was intense as well. I took with somw coconut water and white potatoes. Within 30 mins i started to look fuller.

Slintensity has been my go to gda and has really been useful in my regimen. It is very strong stuff and must be used correctly. Ive experimented with it and it is something i intend to keep in my supp cabinet for the indefinite future. Another win by dsade.

P.s. any recompadrol users, RecompMan has refered his past customers to slintensity when EBF went under. This was personally my first introduction to evomuse. If you have enjoyed recompadrol, you will enjoy slintensity as well!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Evomuse KetoInduce

Me and my girl are both running keto. We were 18 days in since our last refeed and decided to do another yesterday. Coincidentally i just got my hands on a bottle of dsades new ketoinduce i ordered. We both took our doses around 2-3 hours after out last carb intake, ice cream lol. Then bed, then in the morning around 12 hours later on an empty stomach we tested with keto sticks. Unfortunately we both were negative for ketones. Ive been using the sticks for two weeks and tested positive for ketones, so its not the sticks... The thing i think that happened was we didnt have enough time to digest. My stomach was packed.

This morning i am trying another 13.4 gram dose and will report back. Fingers crossed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much ice cream did y'all eat?

I had ice cream a couple nights ago. Didn't have many ketones in my blood the next morning. Might be the nature of ice cream that's a no-no, but I certainly hope not.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How much ice cream did y'all eat?

I had ice cream a couple nights ago. Didn't have many ketones in my blood the next morning. Might be the nature of ice cream that's a no-no, but I certainly hope not.
So we did a whole day of fasting, then at 8 we hit all you can eat sushi, then had almost a whole container of ice crean each. I was so stuffed and then we passed out from the carbs. When we woke up around two hours later we drank the keto induce. I was still really full, so im thinking i just didnt give it enough time to digest.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dsade any guidelines on how to take keto induce? Any reason it wont work? Certain supps taken, time of day take etc? Just curious what ive been doing wrong...

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
An another note i have started to run BRITE last week and have been taking STRAFE at night for recovery. Strafe has been great so far. I have been over reaching and ive been feeling refreshed in the morning. As far as brite, lets see where this goes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade any guidelines on how to take keto induce? Any reason it wont work? Certain supps taken, time of day take etc? Just curious what ive been doing wrong...
We're zeroing in on dietary limitations being the main culprit. What are your evening meals looking like?

I'm getting low to moderate stick results, but the fat loss is apparent.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We're zeroing in on dietary limitations being the main culprit. What are your evening meals looking like?

I'm getting low to moderate stick results, but the fat loss is apparent.
Ok. Well the first night was a carb up. So figured there was alot undigested food. The second time i took it i was fasted since the night before for over 16 hours. Still no response. I did chase it with dark coffee and an espresso. Didnt eat anything after that for another 6 hours.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Obviously the keto sticks might not be accurate if im burning the ketones, but even on very active days and drinking 2 gals of water a day i still usually show some moderate ketones on the sticks...

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
EMPIREMIND, I was enjoying your feedback and experiences. Anything new to report?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, sorry i lost track of this log. Ive been using keto induce mid week. I still cant get keto stick readings, but ive never had great success with keto. Ive even done a month straight keto and barely got past the second shade box wo who knows. I train alot so i may just be using the ketones. Idk, but it has been helping me cut. I train heaviest on monday tuesday and wednesday. Then again on saturday. Ive been eating carbs around my workouts on those days. Ive been taking keto induce on wednesday night and sat night. Thursday friday and sunday i use a keto diet. This has been a great tool for me.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Evomuse BRITE

I have been using this product for a month. I have been taking around 6-8 mls a day. Started at around 4 for the first two weeks and worked up. The most apparent effect i notice is the increase in body temp. Once i bumped up my dose to 6-8 ive been running higher temp, and sweating at night. Recently the night sweats have ceased. This stuff for the price is awesome and it is really intended for long term so i cant wait to see what happens in the months to come.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Evomuse BMP

This is a shocker for me, not because i dont trust dsade's innovations, but because the first time i ran this with myosynergy elite and i didnt really care for it. Im not sure why, maybe i just needed a d load because i had been training like a mad man.... Who knows. I personally wrote it off.

Well recently i made a comment and dsade suggested i try it again in powder form. I did and within 2 days the muscle fullness and vascularity was apparent. Idk what the h3ll i was thinking the first time because this stuff is fantastic. I was also very interested in the fact that it amplifies other things i take. Recently been using a topical laxo product. Be careful if you use stims, it may be too intense. dsade says this stuff is great with any natty anabolic or aas, so thats even more of a positive for this product. I really like this one and see myself using for a while.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, EmpireMind!