WB87 AgeForce DHEA/Pregnelone Patch Log

W

willyb87

Awards
Alright this will be my 1st log here and the guys over at Ageforce sent me 90 days worth of their DHEA patch for log. My main goal at the moment is just to keep adding lean mass and strength numbers going up as well.

Stats-6'1
200lbs 15%ish BF
Bench PR-335
Squat PR- 420
Deadlift PR 405

Supps- PWO
Protein
BCAAs
Age Force Patch
May add in a PH around day 30 depending on how things are going

Diet-Breakfast-4 eggs 2 egg whites, Grits or Oatmeal
Lunch-6oz Lean meat, 1/2 C brown rice, 1/2 C Greens
Supper--8oz Lean meat, 1/2 C Greens
2-3 snacks throughout the day- LandoLakes Cheddar slice, Nuts, Protein Bites, Beef Jerky
Post Workout- 50g Whey Isolate
Pre/Intra-25g Fast Carbs

Training Split- Starting Monday will be Leg strength/Push Strength/Pull Strength/-Cardio active restday-/Same order for hypertrophy

Applied Patch today at noon when I got it in, easy to take off pad and super adhesive. Stayed in position all day sitting here at 9:19 I guess after 8 or so hours you pull it off and apply another same time the next day?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright this will be my 1st log here and the guys over at Ageforce sent me 90 days worth of their DHEA patch for log. My main goal at the moment is just to keep adding lean mass and strength numbers going up as well.

Stats-6'1
200lbs 15%ish BF
Bench PR-335
Squat PR- 420
Deadlift PR 405

Supps- PWO
Protein
BCAAs
Age Force Patch
May add in a PH around day 30 depending on how things are going

Diet-Breakfast-4 eggs 2 egg whites, Grits or Oatmeal
Lunch-6oz Lean meat, 1/2 C brown rice, 1/2 C Greens
Supper--8oz Lean meat, 1/2 C Greens
2-3 snacks throughout the day- LandoLakes Cheddar slice, Nuts, Protein Bites, Beef Jerky
Post Workout- 50g Whey Isolate
Pre/Intra-25g Fast Carbs

Training Split- Starting Monday will be Leg strength/Push Strength/Pull Strength/-Cardio active restday-/Same order for hypertrophy

Applied Patch today at noon when I got it in, easy to take off pad and super adhesive. Stayed in position all day sitting here at 9:19 I guess after 8 or so hours you pull it off and apply another same time the next day?
Good to see you got your patches! Yep,just approximate time each day. Since you use DHEA alot,I'm anxious to see what you think of AgeForce. Roll on bro!

W

willyb87

Awards
On day 3 and so far I have noticed that my sleep has gotten much much deeper. A little more vascularity during workouts not sure if that's from this or not. Application process is easy but I seem to have a little trouble keeping it on in certain spots. On the wrist and forearm is seems to want to crunch up and slowly come off. When on my hip however it stayed put all day. Starting Monday I will log my workouts and change in body composition/weight.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
On day 3 and so far I have noticed that my sleep has gotten much much deeper. A little more vascularity during workouts not sure if that's from this or not. Application process is easy but I seem to have a little trouble keeping it on in certain spots. On the wrist and forearm is seems to want to crunch up and slowly come off. When on my hip however it stayed put all day. Starting Monday I will log my workouts and change in body composition/weight.
The spot that works best for me is on the underside of my forearm. Just down from where my bicep attaches. Any soft part of skin will work though. Everyone is a little different. Glad you are seeing results. Sleep is the first thing I noticed with the DHEA patch as well.

W

willyb87

Awards
Another update, sleep has stayed pretty deep. I have noticed a slight increase in vascularity in my forearms when doing high volume sets and the veins stay pretty pronounced long after the workout is over. A little more sense of overall well being also here lately, but the past 2 days upon waking I have felt very hazy and euphoric this is the only change ive made to my routine so im gonna go with that.

Weight upon waking was 201.4
I will be doing a lot of bodyweight and HIIT workouts for the next 14 days as I will be away from a gym.
Todays workout went like this
PushUps- 100 divided up into as many sets as needed
Pull Ups -50 " "
Jump Rope 1 minute on 1 off for 10 minutes
Repeat for a total of 2x

Ab work- Crunches x100
Leg Raises x50
Full extensions x25
Repeat 3x

W

willyb87

Awards
Sleep has been kind of funny the past 2 nights very deep when im out but seem to be waking up 2-3 times a night. Very groggy upon waking. Other than that no other effects to report as of yet. Today I believe was day 8 on the patch hope to see some other effects around day 17-21.

I hate body weight workouts....
Weight this AM 202
Found some small DBs 20lbs so I did a LOT of reps with these on Alternating Curls, Hammer Curls, and Tricep kickbacks.
Push Ups to failure 3 sets wide/close positions
Ab Routine
Really ready to get back in the gym...

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
At least you are still getting a workout in. Nice job with what you have.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Be on the lookout for a great deal coming up for July 4th. It will save you $.

W

willyb87

Awards
Been out in the sticks with no internet but im finally back in the gym. As far as the patch goes Im still sleeping pretty good. The past 3 or 4 days I have been feeling very lethargic which is very weird to me on a DHEA product. My strength stayed up even being out of the gym for over a week. Libido is way way up its ridiculous. Had to Hurry up with todays Chest workout went heavy and low reps.

Benchpress
255 x3
260 x3
265 x3
275 x2
245 x5

Incline DBs
70s 5x5

Flys DB 35s 5x5 deep stretch

Close Grip Bench 185 3x3
205 x3

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Been out in the sticks with no internet but im finally back in the gym. As far as the patch goes Im still sleeping pretty good. The past 3 or 4 days I have been feeling very lethargic which is very weird to me on a DHEA product. My strength stayed up even being out of the gym for over a week. Libido is way way up its ridiculous. Had to Hurry up with todays Chest workout went heavy and low reps.

Benchpress
255 x3
260 x3
265 x3
275 x2
245 x5

Incline DBs
70s 5x5

Flys DB 35s 5x5 deep stretch

Close Grip Bench 185 3x3
205 x3
Good deal strength is still up. Nice chest day.

W

willyb87

Awards
Alright I think I have everything situated for the time being so I can get a little more regular with these updates. Im gonna attempt to make an entry about every 2 or 3 days sometimes I will put in my workout log if it was a good day but always updating on how I am feeling with the patch.

Have been getting great sleep still, starting to wake up a little better here lately there for awhile I was pretty groggy upon getting up. Finally found a good spot to keep the patch which is on my hip right under my underwear elastic band seems to hold it in place. If I put it anywhere on my arm the constant flrxing of the skin makes it wrinkle and wear out. The adhesive it leaves it a little tough to get off but not a deal breaker. No crazy gains in the gym yet or body composition changes either.

W

willyb87

Awards
Having a lot of trouble getting to sleep lately, but when I do I sleep very deep and have trouble waking up. Very groggy for about the 1st hour im awake. No noticeable strength increases yet, I have put on a few lbs that seem to be lean from looking in the mirror, no oily skin or acne. Wicked any ETA on when this stuff usually kicks in to high gear?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Having a lot of trouble getting to sleep lately, but when I do I sleep very deep and have trouble waking up. Very groggy for about the 1st hour im awake. No noticeable strength increases yet, I have put on a few lbs that seem to be lean from looking in the mirror, no oily skin or acne. Wicked any ETA on when this stuff usually kicks in to high gear?
Everyone is a little different,but usually around 2-3 weeks it will be in your system. Its not going to feel like gear or meth kicking in. You will just feel a better well being in general. But like I said,everyone is a little different. Stick with it!

W

willyb87

Awards
Today will be the 1st day of the 2nd month of patches, I think I may start some SARMS or some PHs soon and see how this combats the lethargy and other sides that comes with those. So far the positives that I saw early on using these have seemed to level out. Im having a really hard time falling asleep and the grogginess when I wake up is pretty bad as well. Ive put on a little weight about 3.5 lbs in the past month with very little being fat I cant attribute that completely to this but im sure it has a little to do with it. Acne has become pretty bad on my back.

W

willyb87

Awards
It seems like all the good effects that came early have kind of plateaued out. Acne has continued to get pretty bad but other than that I cant really tell a difference in feeling. Sleep isn't very good here lately. Thinking about maybe taking a short break from patches and starting back up.

W

willyb87

Awards
Yeh sorry, I started back on the patches after about a week break and honestly im not feeling much of a difference anymore. The 1st few days it seems like sleep improves but then it fizzles out. With other DHEA transdermal products that I have used I didn't notice any better sleep but other things during the day improved I had much more energy and vascularity, just not so much the case here.

W

willyb87

Awards
I started the last months worth of patches today, but still nothing new to report. Im not giving up, but theres nothing new I can really report on here. Im getting some decent sleep, having some pretty bad acne, but im not experiencing the same energy and libido uptick I usually do on other dhea products.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I started the last months worth of patches today, but still nothing new to report. Im not giving up, but theres nothing new I can really report on here. Im getting some decent sleep, having some pretty bad acne, but im not experiencing the same energy and libido uptick I usually do on other dhea products.
Good enough. Thanks for the reply. Hope you finish strong. How many mg daily of other products were you using?