New epi product by Black Lion Research!

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Before i start, just wanted to say thanks brundel for this opportunity. Todayreceived the new epi product from black lion research in the mail. The container is has no label so I don't know what's in it. All I know is it has more epi than before and epi support ingredients. I have never taken an epi product so this should be fun.
Stats
Age- 20
Time training- 4-5 years
Weight- 161
Height- 5'9 1/2"
Bodyfat%- around 8 or 9
Recovering from a minor slipped disk and have had shoulder surgery on labrum so won't be lifting heavy on deadlifts, squats, barbell bench, or shoulder pressing.
Deadlift- could do 435 before injury
Squat- could do 350 before injury
Bench- could do 300 before injury (will be replacing with dumbbell presses)
Will also be taking whey, creatine, maybe some bcaa's, pre workout, a multivitamin (orange triad), and fish oil. Oh and I have been taking all of these things for about 3 years so any change isn't because of these things.
Will be staring with a standard body part split for a few weeks and then doing a push/pull/legs
Will post pictures and maybe make some video updates on youtube.
Again thanks brundel!

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about typos! Didn't proof read. But I also won't be updating everyday. Just when I see fit. Will be taking 3 a day. On training days I will take once in the morn and 2 pre workout

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! I'm in to see how you like it!

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Nothing better than a labrum tear....I've had four of them myself, best of luck to you on your recovery!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here !

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established
In here

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Nothing better than a labrum tear....I've had four of them myself, best of luck to you on your recovery!
Yeah my labrum I had surgery on 4 years ago. And.... still not fully recovered.

Stabsy

Stabsy

Awards
I'm in

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Going to the gym pretty soon. Going to hit shoulders. My stomach is off today because of my cheat meal last night. Going to try to hit shoulders without hurting myself

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
So did shoulders only for the first time in like a year. I had to quit mid workout because of the diarrhea that snuck up on my half way through because of the cheat meal of del taco. My shoulders actually felt pretty good. Still didn't go heavy though.
-Did dumbell side raises with 20s. 3x12 (sets x reps)
-Did front raises with 25's 3x 12,12,10
-Then did dumbbell shoulder presses with 50x12, 60x12, 65x 12 and 70x12.
The weight felt very light and easy but started to feel pain with the 70s so I stopped there.
Like I said I had the ****s so had to stop there. Tomorrow's another day and I'm still glad I was able to do shoulder presses with almost no pain.

-didn't feel anything from the black lion product. Well... its the first day.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
This is currently. I dropped alot of weight due to my injuries. But... currently sitting at 161 lbs and down from around 170lbs. This is pre workout no pump.

Attachments

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
A little more info... getting between 4500-6000 calories a day. Macros about 40carbs/30/30. I do a 10 min warmup and cool down for each lifting session. Other than this, no cardio will be done. Hopefully this isn't something that will mess up my stomach because I have bad ibs. I get diarrhea like 5 times a week

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
A little more info... getting between 4500-6000 calories a day. Macros about 40carbs/30/30. I do a 10 min warmup and cool down for each lifting session. Other than this, no cardio will be done. Hopefully this isn't something that will mess up my stomach because I have bad ibs. I get diarrhea like 5 times a week
Wish I could eat that much... My metabolism sucks

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Today (well now yesterday because it's passed midnight here) i did arms and calves. The workout wasn't too significant so I wont talk about it too much. One thing I noticed was an awesome pump. But this could have been due to the fact that that I had lots of carbs today. so I won't jump to the conclusion of the product causing this yet. I took one cap right when I woke up with my breakfast at 8am. I didn't wakeup in time to hit the gym in the morn but I went after work at 7pm and took 2 caps about 30 mins before with my pre workout. But anyways back to the pump... I felt such a great pump and I looked pretty vascular. Barely could pinch the skin on my arms and couldn't touch my shoulders. Other than my late workout and the pumps, it was a pretty normal day. My macros were pretty good on the most part also.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gotta Love The Pump !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pump is the first sign ;)
Great things to come.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
This is gon be an interesting log! BLR coming though with the goods as usual

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Today will probably be an off day unless I want to do some core. Did take one cap this morn. Will take two more either around 8pm or before my workout if I do one.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
So haven't gave an update and a few days but I feel like this product is now showing in a little bit of strength gains also. Not pushing more weight yet but and putting up more reps with weight on chest and back days. Was able to press the 100s a few more reps. Also, I don't know if my back is just healing on its own because I've been good with being easy on my back, but I feel like my back has been feeling alot better just in the past week. I'm not saying it's this epi product I'm taking.. but I wonder if it's contributing? Overall I'm feeling great.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Sorry didn't do spell check. This was right after I took a pre workout haha. My phone was inserting weird things too.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Will post a picture of me taken from someone from far away for a better view. But here's another current picture I took today. Will be making a video of my mens physique 1/4 turn routine.

Attachments

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Not as lean as I usually am but I'm still low for not even cutting yet.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff bro. Epi usually gives increased reps and endurance first.
The other ingredients will also contribute. Its capacity is much greater than regular epicatechin.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff bro. Epi usually gives increased reps and endurance first.
The other ingredients will also contribute. Its capacity is much greater than regular epicatechin.
I definitely see a difference. Hopefully get some strength gains too

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Workouts have still been great. Doing light squats again. Hopefully can Deadlift again soon. Never really feel chest pumps but today I had a huge chest pump. Also had a wicked calf pump yesterday. I'm starting to get vascular on my shoulders and back again. I'll post pictures of current sitting. I'm white as hell so you can see definition as much as you could if I was tan at the moment.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohh I'm in ! You're going to love it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would love critique on my physique
Looking lean. Chest is good. Work on tris and back. Can never get the back too wide or thick. Its just not possible. Also i didnt even look but we all can use forearm work and rear delt work.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Big and Lean, Nice Combo !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think youll do well bro.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
My skin while working out today looked very red or pink. Idk why. Maybe it was because I was feeling very warm while lifting. But... the lifting session was my favorite so far since the day I started taking the epicatechin. I did arms, abs and calves. My arms had a rediculous pump that felt like my skin was stretching to the limits! I was nice and vascular, felt huge and was very confident feeling. Is it possible to have a pump so big that you get stretch marks? Because that's what it looks like on my biceps and shoulders.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Wish I took a picture of my pump after my workout. I was getting compliments left and right.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PS looking toit like a toiger bro!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pump effects from this stuff is pronounced for sure. I love the point in a cycle when people start to comment.