Trying to Enhance my midsection with EvoMuse stack!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's time to get serious here and cut some fat!! Aren't these just the most beautiful bottles you've ever laid your eyes on??!!

Huge thanks to the kind folks over @ EvoMuse for this opportunity to log their stack of Epitome and Abliderate Ammo!! I've been looking forward to running this since the promo first popped up! I've run them both individually, but not together, so this should be interesting to say the least.

The timing couldn't be better! I just started working straight nights for the next 3.5 weeks with no nights off. The stress alone will be putting the Ammo to the test, while the junk the vendors feed us will be pushed away thanks to the power of Epitome. To help push the fat burning envelope a little further, I'll be rubbing Eviscerate all around the belly each day after showering.

I'll be exercising every day. Weights every other day, with cardio on those off days. Thanks to those who follow my on my journey of getting rid of the dad bod!!

Here's my starting weight:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1ST

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You couldn't have gotten a pedicure before posting that picture?

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In4 this!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This afternoons breakfast.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You couldn't have gotten a pedicure before posting that picture?
Lol, guess now that it's flip flop season, I need to switch to white work socks.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In!! That omelet looks yummy

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh, it was! Just waking up. Might make another one!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A couple days into it and the 1st thing I've noticed is the lack of appetite. As busy as we've been the last couple of nights, it's come in handy because I haven't had much time to eat! Another aspect I've noticed is the increased vascularity. Just got home from the gym and my arms are definitely more pumped and the veins are all over the place!

I'll weigh in this afternoon upon waking.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Subbing in!! Sorry I'm late...that's normal for me though!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, I'm the same way! Thanks for joining.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well now, lookie there! Thinking I was a little bloated on day 1! Lol. I have reduced calories though, so I'll take it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
A couple days into it and the 1st thing I've noticed is the lack of appetite. As busy as we've been the last couple of nights, it's come in handy because I haven't had much time to eat! Another aspect I've noticed is the increased vascularity. Just got home from the gym and my arms are definitely more pumped and the veins are all over the place!

I'll weigh in this afternoon upon waking.
i am 4 days in...appetite suppression was mild at 1st, but seems to be getting stronger-i am very pleased about this since earlier threads had said appetite had increased for them!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am 4 days in...appetite suppression was mild at 1st, but seems to be getting stronger-i am very pleased about this since earlier threads had said appetite had increased for them!!!
oh...btw-subbed!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for joining T! I've been somewhat up & down with the appetite suppression these last couple of nights at work. That's probably because I forgot to take my 2nd dose both nights. :( I've stayed consistent with the Ammo though, so I'm good there.

I saw Mrs. Yates comments on the improved sleep. I think I'm experiencing the same thing. I've always been a morning person, but I feel like I'm falling asleep faster.

I had plenty of energy left this morning after getting off work, (12 hour shif) so I went to the gym & hit chest. Strength seemed to be up! Interesting, considering I've been up since 3pm yesterday.

I woke up yesterday feeling leaner, but the scale showed the exact same weight as the day before.

Gonna go hit the showers now & get some sleep. Here's to being lighter upon waking! Lol

Here's an updated shot of my soft body.....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was definitely a good call to pick you. Everyone following along, this is exactly what VAT looks like generally. You can still see the outline of the individual abdominal muscles, but you can also see a waist circumference pushed out.

Luckily, for Enhanced and everyone else in a similar condition, VAT is very easy to get rid of and extemely quickly.

Can you take daily measurements of your waist for the next week or so? I think you will be impressed/surprised how fast the AMMO will shrink you down.
Also...take that damn second dose.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. Ran 2 bottles of Epitome myself, need to get my hands on some more.

Can't wait to see your results.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I've been meaning to start measuring. Thanks for the reminder dsade!!

Yes, take that second dose!! I can definitely tell I'm eating less for dinner (after my 2nd dose). I've typically worked up a decent appetite by then....after going all day with my toddler. I also find my snacks (1 between big meals) are smaller. Just enough to take the edge off, but not overly filling....so not messing up my actual planned out meals!! That's really helping me stay at a nice deficit on my calories!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, I'll try. If I forget again, is it worth it to take it along with the Ammo, or just wait?

I'll try & get measurements this afternoon when I wake up.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Lol, I'll try. If I forget again, is it worth it to take it along with the Ammo, or just wait?

I honestly have set a reminder on my phone. I get distracted & easily lose track of time. So, that reminder doesn't let me forget!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah, I would say if you keep forgetting just take it at night with the AMMO. It will negatively affect protein synthesis while you sleep, but as I keep promising (not done yet) there is a potential for nighttime GH release and AMPk activation.

Better, really, to get the complete daily dose in.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the quick reply. Ok, time for bed. Good night, AM.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff in here, bro.

And yeah, take that 2nd dose ;) lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just woke up and what do I see? A smaller number on the scale looking back at me! Woot, woot!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for joining T! I've been somewhat up & down with the appetite suppression these last couple of nights at work. That's probably because I forgot to take my 2nd dose both nights. :( I've stayed consistent with the Ammo though, so I'm good there.

I saw Mrs. Yates comments on the improved sleep. I think I'm experiencing the same thing. I've always been a morning person, but I feel like I'm falling asleep faster.

I had plenty of energy left this morning after getting off work, (12 hour shif) so I went to the gym & hit chest. Strength seemed to be up! Interesting, considering I've been up since 3pm yesterday.

I woke up yesterday feeling leaner, but the scale showed the exact same weight as the day before.

Gonna go hit the showers now & get some sleep. Here's to being lighter upon waking! Lol

Here's an updated shot of my soft body.....

once a marine, lol......looks like you still have a regulation haircut!!!

i agree with everyone else-take the damned 2nd dose-my appetite has definately seen a decrease!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha, that's my summer time haircut!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you find yourself forgetting your second dose, just take it at bedtime with the AMMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you find yourself forgetting your second dose, just take it at bedtime with the AMMO.
don't be so easy on him-tell him to get his head out of his arse, lol!!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
don't be so easy on him-tell him to get his head out of his arse, lol!!!!
That's the job of the enforcement team, which will be stopping by for random lie detector and blood level testing. That's a real nice house you have...be a shame if something were to piss on the rug. That rug really tied the room together.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
brb -- rounding up my marmots

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's the job of the enforcement team, which will be stopping by for random lie detector and blood level testing. That's a real nice house you have...be a shame if something were to piss on the rug. That rug really tied the room together.
thats more like it, lol!!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rough night tonight here at work. Not gonna be able to make it to the gym this morning. Been climbing 200'+ columns all night. I'd say I definitely got a workout in. A 12 hour workout!

On the bright side, I did take my 2nd dose. Lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rough night tonight here at work. Not gonna be able to make it to the gym this morning. Been climbing 200'+ columns all night. I'd say I definitely got a workout in. A 12 hour workout!

Yikes! Yes you did!! Good job on remembering the 2nd dose! Lol

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you must be an operator at one of the plants? I work in Plaquemine at a plant doing API inspections.
Oh and take that second dose!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

next time wear ankle weights!!!

congrats on that 2nd dose!!!:beerchug:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Quick update. Down about 6lbs since starting. At this rate, I might have visible abs when the bottles are empty!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Waist measurement??

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I put a tape on it yesterday and it was 36 1/4. Gonna measure again in a couple days. I went a little higher than where I wear my pants. Those are a 33.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Perfect, this is what we're watching initially for the combo effectiveness.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Came straight home to see the wife off to the airport.. Now I'm too tire to go workout. Might wake up this afternoon & go for a jog.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wuss.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Came straight home to see the wife off to the airport.. Now I'm too tire to go workout. Might wake up this afternoon & go for a jog.
Let the fatigue kick in huh? That stinks!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Woke up pissed cuz I overslept by about 1.5 hours. My mood quickly changed after I saw this. It's almost getting comical. Lol. I guess I just really needed to lose some weight!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last night was another pretty busy night. Started the night off by climbing the highest column we have. Curiosity got the best of me, so I snuck my phone up there w/ me & downloaded an elevation app.. Lol. Yeah, it's up there! Beautiful view of the MS. river.. Lol. My hands and wedding ring are shot after only 7 straight nights of climbing ladders..

Got off work this morning & felt like getting in a quick arm workout before coming home. During my workout, I was thinking of how much this combo has reduced my appetite so much!! That right there explains the rapid weight loss! I'm eating way below normal, but at the same time, burning more calories than normal as well.. I'll take it!! That beach trip in July is right around the corner! The thing I've noticed, is upon waking, I'm usually pretty hungry, so I'll make a pretty big breakfast. After that, I've been feeling fine throughout my entire shift! I usually am starving again around lunch, and have zero discipline around snacks. Now, I'm eating some sort of carb free lunch, and haven't fallen victim to any of the snacks! I've also noticed my tool belt I wear at work has gotten much looser as well.

Only a week in & totally loving this combo!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When Rebirth makes it out, it's designed to take first thing upon waking. It will do a number on those first thing cravings.