love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First off, let me say thank you to Evomuse, dsade, MidwestBeast, and all of the guys with them for giving me the opportunity to log their Epitome and Abliderate Ammo! I also bought some Abliderate Advanced to run with this as well!

Most of you know me but I'll give a little summary...I battled being overweight up until I was about 26. (Around 200lbs) That was when I started exercising and eating better. Slowly I have learned, through lots of reading and even more through help here on AM, more about lifting and nutrition! Through my journey, I have struggled with chronic fatigue, an auto immune thyroid disorder, and chronic pain.

I am 32, I have 2 children. Work full time, plus have a side business of making specialty cakes so I am very busy! I weight train 4 days a week, most days at 5am, and often going twice a day with the second session being cardio. I take the weekends off to be with my family...I am finishing up a push/pull split working all muscle groups twice a week. Cardio varies- a mix between Tabata/HIIT or some steady state here and there.

I ran a bulk with Ostarine over the winter and now I'm trying to get rid of the rest of the fat...I am wanting to cut down to about 15% bf. I am currently guessing in the low 20's. Macros are currently 200protein/100carbs/60fat on training days. Non training days they're 200/65/50. I also have a small carb up twice a week. I will be making some changes to both my workout and nutrition soon.

Supplements
Protein powder -post workout
Finaflex Bcaa's+Saa's
GSN NitroNOX -PWO
Evomuse- Abliderate Advanced, Epitome, and Abliderate Ammo

Starting measurements
Chest-35
taken around upper chest to show true change (and not boobs! Lol)
Waist 27
@bb 29
Hips 37
Upper Thighs 22
Calves 15
Arms 11.5 (not flexed)

Let's do this!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432919074.071644.jpg

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Push day #2
Circuit- no rests
Db bench
20x15
30x12
40x12
40x12, 30x12, 25x12 drop set

Db shoulder press
20x12
25x12
25x12
25x12, 20x12, 15x15 drop set

Skull crushers
30x15
45x12
45x12
45x12, 40x12, 35x12 drop set

Pause Squats
45x12
95x8
115x8
135x8
145x8, 135x8, 115x8, 95x8, 95x8 drop set

Round 2 no rests
High Cable cross over
25x12, 20x12, 15x12 dropset

Front and Side lateral raises
10x25
15x15
20x12
20x12

Single Leg extensions -no rests one leg after the other
60x12
50x12
40x12
30x25 one full rep and one top half rep=1

Cardio 35 mins
Tabata with battle ropes, jump rope and jump squats.
Intervals of running/walking

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Here!!! Can't wait to see & compare results!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bonsai!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the progress and all of Kat's insane volume workouts! :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's demolish some fat!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed for abliderated fat loss...!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Woohoo!! Thanks everyone! You are fast!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoop, whoop! I'm not the first but I'm her favorite!

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
In for this. Rdy to see you kill it

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Whoop, whoop! I'm not the first but I'm her favorite!
You know it!!!

In for this. Rdy to see you kill it
Awesome! Thanks for joining!

I want to say--I am loving the appetite suppressant in the Epitome!!! I'm normally fighting the urge to eat when we are up late and hanging out...this stuff is great!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appetite suppression hit me really quick as well, first day or two.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Better late than never! Up in this party!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Better late than never! Up in this party!
Thanks for joining! Don't go showing us all up with your crazy weight loss! Lol jk Congrats!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, I'm on a mission girl!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Definitely Magic Mike 2!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Couldn't be Magic Mike. I don't know how to dance.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good morning! I am loving this stuff so far! Already feeling leaner and not constantly hungry which has been a battle this far into my cut! dsade do you recommend we take them as written on the label or dosed together?

I cut my volume back a bit to squeeze in some time for Tabata. Had a great workout though! There were a ton of people there for 5 am. Several who aren't regulars for that time- always get crazy looks from them too! I'm not a fan either- I'm training quit looking at me like I'm crazy and get to work! Lol

Circuit- no rests
Wide grip Pulldowns
55x15, 70x15
100x10
120x10
140x8, 130x8, 120x8 drop set

Db rows
40x10
60x10
70x10
70x10, 60x10, 50x8 drop set

SLDLs
40x10(Single leg)
60x10(Single leg)
95x10
115x10, 105x10, 95x10 drop set

Db curls
15x10
20x10
25x8
25x8, 20x10, 15x10 drop set

Done after circuit:
Destroyer set
30x60, 20x30, 12.5x20(3/4 range), 7.5x15(full range with squeeze)

Tabata
Box jumps
Jump rope
Jump squats
Jump n jacks with 2.5 db's
Sprints on treadmill

Stretching

"Made" a new shirt this weekend. Got a little heavy handed with the scissors. Haha

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433165739.675472.jpg

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Good morning! I am loving this stuff so far! Already feeling leaner and not constantly hungry which has been a battle this far into my cut! @dsade do you recommend we take them as written on the label or dosed together?
Good question!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good morning! I am loving this stuff so far! Already feeling leaner and not constantly hungry which has been a battle this far into my cut! dsade do you recommend we take them as written on the label or dosed together?

View attachment 119736
The two keys to AMMO's effectiveness is dramatic reduction of inflammatory cytokines in fat cells and cortisol control. Inflammation does a fantastic job of making fat loss impossible, so we want to prevent it as well as reversing it.

Cortisol is rather well known already, and we know that effective cortisol reduction results in extremely rapid visceral fat loss. Cortisol levels are tied closely to circadian cycles of light/dark and sleep/wakefulness.

Simple answer, then, is to take them as directed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed...

day 4, appetite suppression was mild at 1st but getting stronger....

give it hell, KAT!!!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
subbed...

day 4, appetite suppression was mild at 1st but getting stronger....

give it hell, KAT!!!!!
Yay! Glad you made it!

Check this stuff out! Totally satisfies the sweet tooth...
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433201514.062402.jpg

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good morning! Decided to switch things up with my diet and give IF a shot. I'm ready to drop this fat and maintain for a while! I feel like I'm totally dragging and very weak! I don't feel like I'm in that big of a deficit...

I can tell you that the Epitome is really helping curb my hunger so far this morning!!

Workout was great this morning bedsides feeling like a weakling...cut the volume today as well. I like being able to squeeze cardio in afterwards.

Circuit no rests
Bench
45x15
65x12
85x8
95x8
95x6 failure, 85x6 failure, 75x8, 65x8 drop set

Cable crossovers (light to stretch)
10x15
15x15

Shoulder press
15x15
25x9
30x6 failure, 25x5
25x8
25x8, 20x8, 15x10 drop set

Walking lunges -wu
30x10 each

Close grip bench
45x15
65x10
85x8
85x5 failure, 75x7 failure, 65x8, 55x10 dropset

Squat -pitiful
45x15
95x10
135x6, 115x8
115x10
115x10, 105x10, 95x10 drop set

Conditioning 2 rounds
50 jump rope
25 battle rope -double arm
20 squats with leg lift
50 jump rope
15 leg lifts w/ rev crunch
1 min plank
25 battle ropes - alternating

Finished with 10 mins on the stair climber.
Sweat was dripping off my face and arms and...pretty much everywhere!!! lol
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433255944.620957.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was going to ask about the sweating. Also, have you noticed an overall increase in body heat during the day?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice update kat... keep it up girl :)

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout! I was sweating in the creases of my hip/groin area from rowing this morning. I never sweat there. I'm glad the Abliderate smells good...lol!! Like wearing a citrus perfume!!
dsade I've noticed I have "waves" of warmth. My body temp typically runs below normal & I stay cold, but not while on this stack!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kat, have you done IF before? What are you looking at for your eating window?

The first 10-14 days were the hardest for me to get past the hunger pangs in the morning for breakfast, but after that, it was simple and my body runs like clockwork not eating until later.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was going to ask about the sweating. Also, have you noticed an overall increase in body heat during the day?
Hmmm that's hard to tell...with my thyroid problems I vary quite a bit between cold and hot waves...

Kat, have you done IF before? What are you looking at for your eating window?

The first 10-14 days were the hardest for me to get past the hunger pangs in the morning for breakfast, but after that, it was simple and my body runs like clockwork not eating until later.
No, I've never done it before. Today, I went until 1:30 but it will usually be around noonish. It wasn't too bad today but I did get a pretty bad headache. I did lay down at lunch before eating though and I feel better.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I've never done it before. Today, I went until 1:30 but it will usually be around noonish. It wasn't too bad today but I did get a pretty bad headache. I did lay down at lunch before eating though and I feel better.
I gotcha.

I did 12-8 (PM) for a long time as my window and recently shifted it to 1:30-9:30 PM for the evenings I'm out later with basketball or other things (I don't take an actual lunch at work anyway, so it doesn't make a difference). It's been a while since I'd read up on everything, but I think it was a 9 hour window instead of 8 that was typically recommended for women as the typical protocol.

But yeah, if you're used to eating multiple small meals, prepare for your body to be confused and angry in the mornings for a while lol. It passed pretty darn quick considering I'd been eating that way for years and only took less than 2 weeks to change.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
jump rope is a damned good cardio. i like 3 minutes then rest a minute for 10 rounds, lol!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I gotcha.

I did 12-8 (PM) for a long time as my window and recently shifted it to 1:30-9:30 PM for the evenings I'm out later with basketball or other things (I don't take an actual lunch at work anyway, so it doesn't make a difference). It's been a while since I'd read up on everything, but I think it was a 9 hour window instead of 8 that was typically recommended for women as the typical protocol.

But yeah, if you're used to eating multiple small meals, prepare for your body to be confused and angry in the mornings for a while lol. It passed pretty darn quick considering I'd been eating that way for years and only took less than 2 weeks to change.
Yeah I've been eating small meals for several years. One reason I wanted to break up the habit of eating all of the time! Lol

jump rope is a damned good cardio. i like 3 minutes then rest a minute for 10 rounds, lol!!!
Nice! I'll have to see if I can make it 3 mins! Lol
dsade...I lied yesterday! I can tell my core temp is higher. I am much warmer overall. I am feeling leaner but the past 2 mornings, I've woken up retaining water? I haven't had much sodium and water intake has been good. Can't figure out why but I can feel it in my hands and legs.

I do want to mention- I love the way the Abliderate makes my skin feel tighter! I usually put it on after my shower at night but the mornings that I take showers and apply, I really notice the tightness!!

Today is a rest day but I will get in some cardio. Day two of IF. Epitome is truly shining with this approach to nutrition! I am a little hungry but it takes the edge off and makes it bearable!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had previously only used older bottles of Abliderate and Eviscerate -- I'm using newer ones now and the difference is awesome. I'm super lazy (though I'll lift 5 days a week...lol) and the slightest inconvenience can sometimes make me not do something. Anyway, applying them is super quick and easy now. And the feeling after putting on the Abliderate and then the Eviscerate shortly after is one I really enjoy, as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had previously only used older bottles of Abliderate and Eviscerate -- I'm using newer ones now and the difference is awesome. I'm super lazy (though I'll lift 5 days a week...lol) and the slightest inconvenience can sometimes make me not do something. Anyway, applying them is super quick and easy now. And the feeling after putting on the Abliderate and then the Eviscerate shortly after is one I really enjoy, as well.
dang...now i will have to look into getting abliterate and eviscerate!!! you guys are killing me, lol!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dang...now i will have to look into getting abliterate and eviscerate!!! you guys are killing me, lol!!!
It's not easy being cheesy.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I love the Abliderate too!! I actually may run out before my stack run is over. I started using some hubby had, before I started the Ammo/Epitome stack. I'm wondering if I should just order more of that or replace it with something else. Hubby just started using the Eviscerate this morning & kept talking about "being on fire". I've seen in other threads how it makes you really "burn". With sensory sensitivities I don't typically enjoy stuff like that...like he does. dsade any thoughts? Should I just stick with the Abliderate?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha ikr! I want to get the eviscerate now!

I tell you what, I never sweat when I run outside. I always just swell...this stuff had me sweating like crazy on my run at lunch! Haha

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
YatesWifey04 they have the eviscerate smolder which isn't supposed to burn as much. That's the one I plan to try first.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ahhh...I might try that too then!! Now I want both!
I would try just giving the AMMO/Epitome a chance so that others following along don't feel like they need to add a bunch of stuff to get similar results.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I would try just giving the AMMO/Epitome a chance so that others following along don't feel like they need to add a bunch of stuff to get similar results.
Ok. I started my stack with the Abliderate. If I run out (which I probably will), I won't add anything new to the mix.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And then when you're done we also have the burn free eviscerate ;)

I'm actually trying to run Eviscerate + after this for the strongest burn