EvoMuse Fat Blasting Stack - Sponsored

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Hi, everyone!! This will be my first log on AM. I'd like to start by thanking MidwestBeast & EvoMuse for giving me the opportunity to run & log the Epitome & Ammo stack. I received my goodies in the mail this afternoon!! I will also be running the TD Abliderate along with the fat blasting Ammo & Epitome stack! I will start my run first thing in the morning!!

IMG957990-1.jpg

A little about me....I just started really weight training a little over a month ago. To be honest, I had let myself go a bit & am still in the process of cutting fat. That's why I am really excited about trying this fat blasting stack.

Stats...
Height: 5'1"
Current weight: 126.4 lbs
Current bf %: estimated at 20-25%

Diet...
I monitor & log my calories/macros using MyFitnessPal. I eat clean, and my current maintenance calories are at 1480 a day. I've been doing really well & coming in with a decent (200 cal) deficit regularly. Planning to stay on track with my current diet through this run.

Supplements...
As previously mentioned I will also be using the TD Abliderate along with the fat blasting stack. I will be using Oympus Labs Conqu3r pre-workout. The standards will also be used...women's multi, fish oil, added magnesium, and L-Glutamine (post workout).

Training...
I train/lift in the gym 5 days week (Tues, Wed, Thurs, Sat, & Sun). I do a 5 day split that hits each muscle group twice a week. On Mondays & Fridays I do abs & cardio at home/at the park/wherever I happen to be with my toddler. My cardio consists of a calisthenics routine I put together myself OR jogging/running intervals (sometimes while pushing my toddler in a stroller).

Goals...
My primary goal at the moment is cut cut cut fat & continue to drop my bf % while building up my strength & muscles.

Sundays are weight check (not as focused on the scale number as I am bf %) & pic day!! So, you can look forward to progress/result pics on Sundays!!

I'm looking forward to sharing my experience with this stack with everyone!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First! Excited to see your results!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Can't wait to see your results as well!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for being here ladies & yates84!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And away we go!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed.... in for results :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd for this one! Can't wait!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Happy Saturday everyone!!! Sorry, for not updating yesterday....it was a busy day full of park and play date fun with my little one!!

Today marks day 2 of my run. I've definitely noticed how effective the Epitome is at suppressing my appetite....which is a good thing. However, for someone like myself who gets distracted easily (chasing a toddler) and loses track of time, it means really focusing on and staying on top of my needed caloric intake. In other words...not forgetting to eat!! This stack is also easy on the gut. I have a tendency to be sensitive to even vitamins sometimes. So, I am all for effectiveness without the tummy issues!!

Yesterday's workout
Abs...
20 Standard crunches
20 Alternating heel touches
20 Air bikes
20 Reverse crunches
60 second plank
20 Plank jacks

Cardio....repeated for 3 rounds
1 min Jump Rope
1 min High Knees
1 min Butt kicks
1 min Jumping jacks
1 min Mountain climbers
1 min Lateral Jumps
1 min Squatted cross punches
1 min Alternating front kicks
2 min REST

Saturday's are typically a gym day, but due to some other circumstances and not having child care I didn't make it. :28:
I still got in an ab and new HIIT workout at home though!!!

Abs...
15 Squat and reach
20 V-Sits
20 Windshield wipers
20 Flutterkicks
60 sec Plank
20 Plank Jacks

HIIT...repeat for 3 rounds
1 min Jumping Jacks
20 sec (low intensity) march in place
1 min Lateral Jumps
1 min Jumping Oblique Twist
1 min Burpees
1 min Pendulum swing
1 min High knees
1 min Jump Rope

I was pouring way more sweat than anticipated after that, but still felt great afterward!! I even went outside and kicked around a soccer ball with my son for a little while right after!

Ready to hit the gym in the morning with yates84 and get in a killer back session!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy volume! I'd be on the floor crying! ?? great job!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
puccah8808 thank you!! That's how I feel reading your workout log. My body is just more accustomed to cardio/intervals!! Now, to get my weight volume up!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
puccah8808 thank you!! That's how I feel reading your workout log. My body is just more accustomed to cardio/intervals!! Now, to get my weight volume up!!
Thank you! Cardio doesn't exist in my life anymore, lol. You'll get there! With your determination, your support from hubby, and your new AM family, you'll succeed and surpass your goals! ??

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome work!! Looks like fun killer workouts!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Thank you love2liftkat!
puccah8808 I'm very thankful to be here & have all the awesome support!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad we made the right choice...great workout design! Definitely got my respect going into this.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Glad we made the right choice...great workout design! Definitely got my respect going into this.
Thank you!! I'm just really looking to get the most out of this run!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Hi all!! I hope everyone is having a great Sunday!

As promised today is weigh in & pic day. Weight today is 126 lbs. The following pic will be my before pic. You can see the areas I'm definitely wanting to target...midsection & thighs. Can't wait to see the progress & after pics.

IMG959956-1.jpg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let the transformation begin!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You look awesome! You'll lean up nicely just like the hub! No stretch marks after baby? Soooo jelly! :D

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Today was back day. Went to the gym early this morning & got in a good workout with yates84. I made sure to put my Abliderate Advanced on beforehand too!!

Warm-up....
5 mins dynamic stretching (windmills, hip circles, etc)
20 jumping jacks
30 sec oblique twist
2 sets back hyperextensions x8 reps

Deadlifts
30x10
40x10
40x10
50x8
55x8

Barbell row superset (overhand immediately followed by underhand in the same set)
20x12
20x15
30x12

Alternating dumbell rows
12.5x12
15x10
15x12
15x12

Behind head cable pull downs
30x15
40x12
40x12
50x10

Cable face pulls
20x10
20x10
20x10

5 min static stretch cool down

I definitely worked up a good sweat first thing, on the deadlifts. Got those pores opened up for the Abliderate!!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
You look awesome! You'll lean up nicely just like the hub! No stretch marks after baby? Soooo jelly! :D
Thank you!! None on my tummy...I have them on my inner thighs & lower back though. I didn't carry to full term though (delivered at 28 weeks)...so that may be why.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mind if I join in?? Great looking workouts! Gotta love the HIIT!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you!! None on my tummy...I have them on my inner thighs & lower back though. I didn't carry to full term though (delivered at 28 weeks)...so that may be why.
Totally jealous! I had them before I got pregnant, figured- oh, I was over 200lbs and lost down to 120, I'll be good! Nope, got even more-past my belly button!

Glad your baby is healthy now delivering that early! Did he have any troubles?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. Are you interested in incorporating my Java Lather/Flawless IDRT combo for those stretch marks?

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
love2liftkat He is healthy now...thank goodness. He did have a few problems with breathing & stamina for eating. He spent 3 months in the NICU before coming home.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool...I'm making a fresh batch tomorrow and I have a few jars of the Flawless IDRT here as well.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Cool...I'm making a fresh batch tomorrow and I have a few jars of the Flawless IDRT here as well.
Looking forward to it. The ones on my inner thighs bug the sh*t out of me. I'd love to take care of those while demolishing some fat too. Win win!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to it. The ones on my inner thighs bug the sh*t out of me. I'd love to take care of those while demolishing some fat too. Win win!!
That's what we are all about...solving the problems that stand in the way of leading the highest quality of life that we can. Anything that we are self-conscious about has a deleterious effect - so I try to solve those problems.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great starting photo -- won't take much at all to see incredible progress. Excited for the next month!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Good morning/afternoon!! Monday's are off days from the gym for me. So, I got up early this morning, took my Ammo, hung out with my little guy, had a protein shake, and then got my workout in after my shake had settled.

I usually try to stick to cardio & abs on Monday's, but I changed it up today. I decided to do a cardio/bodyweight strength/abs combo...and it kicked my hiney!!

5 min dynamic stretching

Cardio/Strength/Abs Combo - repeated for 5 rounds...
30 jumping jacks
5 push ups
25 high knees
7 burpees
10 crunches
7 squats
5 push ups
25 jump ropes
10 crunches
5 push up
7 squats
30 jumping jacks
60 sec wall sit
5 push ups
25 butt kicks
20 sec walk in place cool down

Once again, I was pouring sweat! Yay, for burning calories!! I think I tend to underestimate some of these at home workouts.

PhotoGrid_1433175175282.jpg

After my workout, and before taking the Epitome, I threw together an energy recovery smoothie. It might just be a new favorite!!

PhotoGrid_1433175038420.jpg

1/4 cup ground quick oats
1/2 frozen banana
1/2 cup frozen chopped strawberries
1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
6 oz Silk Dark chocolate Almond milk
1 Tbsp chia seeds

Refreshing, tasty, & filling!!

Now, time to get ready to head to the Dr to see what this lower leg pain is about. I've been having some pain similar to shin splints recently (during high impact exercises). I'm pretty sure I haven't "popped" them in the last few years. So, going to see what's up & hoping for an easy solution!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good morning/afternoon!! Monday's are off days from the gym for me. So, I got up early this morning, took my Ammo, hung out with my little guy, had a protein shake, and then got my workout in after my shake had settled.

I usually try to stick to cardio & abs on Monday's, but I changed it up today. I decided to do a cardio/bodyweight strength/abs combo...and it kicked my hiney!!

5 min dynamic stretching

Cardio/Strength/Abs Combo - repeated for 5 rounds...
30 jumping jacks
5 push ups
25 high knees
7 burpees
10 crunches
7 squats
5 push ups
25 jump ropes
10 crunches
5 push up
7 squats
30 jumping jacks
60 sec wall sit
5 push ups
25 butt kicks
20 sec walk in place cool down

Once again, I was pouring sweat! Yay, for burning calories!! I think I tend to underestimate some of these at home workouts.

View attachment 119746

After my workout, and before taking the Epitome, I threw together an energy recovery smoothie. It might just be a new favorite!!

View attachment 119747
1/4 cup ground quick oats
1/2 frozen banana
1/2 cup frozen chopped strawberries
1/2 scoop chocolate protein powder
6 oz Silk Dark chocolate Almond milk
1 Tbsp chia seeds

Refreshing, tasty, & filling!!

Now, time to get ready to head to the Dr to see what this lower leg pain is about. I've been having some pain similar to shin splints recently (during high impact exercises). I'm pretty sure I haven't "popped" them in the last few years. So, going to see what's up & hoping for an easy solution!
If I can find my small mylar pouches, I will try and send you some GlycoMyx with your Java Lather/Flawless. Curious to see how well it works in a good smoothie.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
If I can find my small mylar pouches, I will try and send you some GlycoMyx with your Java Lather/Flawless. Curious to see how well it works in a good smoothie.
I'd love to give it a try!! Smoothies are my go to, after workouts, a lot.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GlycoMyx is fantastic. I miss that stuff.

Hope all is good news from the doc.

And yes, enjoy all the sweating you'll do with Epitome lol. Can't wait til the new version of Vanillean is available and then stacking those 2 should be nuts.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established

And yes, enjoy all the sweating you'll do with Epitome lol. Can't wait til the new version of Vanillean is available and then stacking those 2 should be nuts.
Thank you. I'm really hoping for something minor.

I've definitely noticed an increase in my sweating, and how quickly my body temp rises once I get going!!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PhotoGrid951433177330241.jpg

I like your cardio face but your lifting face is so much better! All kinds of determination going on!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
yates84 you better be glad I love you!! J/K!! Thanks for being so supportive, honey!

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome work going on in here!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Agree!

You have a sexier beast mode face than I do! Omg, my squat face is horrid!
I highly doubt that!! I think this was a beast mode/I'm going to get you for taking pics of me face!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome work!! I love the pic Yates took of you!! Lol Looking good girl! Smoothies are my go to after a workout too!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

So that's what it is...I had mascara running down my face after my workout this morning!! I was drenched!

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Ugh!!!! Diagnosis at my Family Dr is shin splints. Referred to a sports med doc for more long term management...since they come back anytime I do high impact exercises. Looks like I'll have more dates with the rowing machine in my future. If anyone has any cardio workouts that are low impact I'm all ears (eyes).

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ugh!!!! Diagnosis at my Family Dr is shin splints. Referred to a sports med doc for more long term management...since they come back anytime I do high impact exercises. Looks like I'll have more dates with the rowing machine in my future. If anyone has any cardio workouts that are low impact I'm all ears (eyes).
Awww, that sucks! Cardio is all Kat, lol, my cardio is high reps. Haha