Determinator closes out PCT with Osta Elite by Focused Nut

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys so I'm near the end of my pct..just a couple weeks left..

I started Focused Nutrition's Osta Elite on Tuesday May 26th, and will be dosing 2 pills a day possibly purchasing a second bottle for an 8 week cycle or just upping to 3 pile a day for a 5 or 6 week cycle..give me ur thoughts.

Supps I am currently taking:
Multi
Rebirth
Prolactrone
New oral AI from BLR
And obv protein

Will be using Focused Nutrition's Hercules prewo when it arrives..just finishing a tub of JYM..great pre but it'll be nice to have to drink half the amount of water prior to workout :)

Any other questions, just message me or ask here

Thanks for stopping by!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here for the party!!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
subd thanks for the link
NP Marms! Sorry for the lack of updates..family is up until end of week..I have my workouts and progress recorded and will update asap

Not much I can tell from osta elite did a light chest and back day this week..going for heavier chest day today...

I am eating ALOT and haven't noticed too much weight gain up 2 pounds at 165..I'm 5'7 and would right now like to be at 170-175 without too much fat gain..don't care about my abs showing I'm constantly bulking cuz I'm a hard gainer..

Off to the gym for another round of chest! 2 ostas dosed this a.m. with breakfast!

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Went as heavy as I could go with no spotter yesterday...ended up drinking with fam and eating like garbage but woke up nice and full and tight !

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
After being warned by a couple good guys I'm bumping down to one cap a day..doing back and shoulders tomorrow...will post workout :)..still eating like crap and as of yesterday gained a half a pound..pizza and wings tonight! Let the dirty eating continue!

CJNator

Awards
25mgs is perfect, anything after that IMO isn't worth the sides. I got puffy nipples and felt emotional on 30mgs. 25mgs for 12 weeks would be great just watch out for sides, its reacts to everyone differently.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
25mgs is perfect, anything after that IMO isn't worth the sides. I got puffy nipples and felt emotional on 30mgs. 25mgs for 12 weeks would be great just watch out for sides, its reacts to everyone differently.
Thanks for the heads up IM prone to puffy nips.. I'll keep it at 25mgs

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
First taste test for blue raspberry Hercules:

A very refreshing blue raz taste with a dry tart kick at the end ..first tried it with 8oz and then bumped up to 10oz ...either way great taste nothing to complain about

No floaties, mixes very well

So far it passes my test on taste..next is my morning dump and then back workout today

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Update: slightly tingling and itching in hands..hoping this goes away but midway through drink focus already setting in..also took 1 25mg cap of osta elite

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First taste test for blue raspberry Hercules:

A very refreshing blue raz taste with a dry tart kick at the end ..first tried it with 8oz and then bumped up to 10oz ...either way great taste nothing to complain about

No floaties, mixes very well

So far it passes my test on taste..next is my morning dump and then back workout today
Thanks for the update determinator glad you like it.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Tingles and itching went away..turned a back workout into shoulders back and arms...feeling fricken awesome right now

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Just to start off, i dropped from 2 caps to 1 cap of Osta Elite and puffyness and fullness in my right nip dropped considerably from yesterday..thanks for the tips guys!

Alright so for my workout:

Alternating Sets-
Smith machine behind the neck overhead press
95x12
105x12
115x12
105x12
95x12
Smith Machine overhead press
95x12
105x12
115x12
105x12
95x12

In between both of these exercises I did seated cable rows at 125x10 for 4 sets

Straight Sets:

Scott Press
35'sx10
40'sx10
45'sx10

W shoulder press
40'sx10
45'sx9
50'sx8

Dumbbell one-arm upright row
25x12
30x10
35x8

side lateral raise
2 run-the rack sets of 12 reps per drop
went from 35's-15's

last for shoulders i did a rear delt Tri-set
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/finishing-moves-bringing-up-rear-delts.html

I still had energy so I wanted to hit my arms because they are lagging behind my back and chest.

Tricep push down with a straight bar
4 sets at 90lbs, then a 1 triple dropset 12,12,12, to failure

Skullcrushers
ez bar with 25's on each side for 4 sets and 8 reps per set

spider bench curl superset with preacher curl
4 sets at 8 reps with ez bar and 25's on each side

standing hammer curl
50'sx8
45'sx8
40'sx8

and finally ended workout with barbell forearm curls
4 sets with short barbell and 5's on each side

I was done after this and deff couldn't get my seatbelt on once i got to the car lol...

Now for the preworkout Hercules that I started today.

Started off with tingling and an itching feeling in hands...this subsided once i was warming up at the gym...Ultra focus also set in at this point. Pump was pretty good as well...not the BEST pumped I've had but deff enough to keep me wanting more. Really like this prewo and pumped for future workouts...

Any questions or comments leave them here for me...thanks for following!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Great workout and glad to hear it's affected you in a good way by dropping 1 cap.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bummer about the nip dude. Glad to hear it's clearing up tho. Good lifting and that was a cool little link you added to the update.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Solid Looking Workout !

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to be the debbie downer in this thread but your realise using Osta during your pct is significantly hindering your recovery

CJNator

Awards
Sorry to be the debbie downer in this thread but your realise using Osta during your pct is significantly hindering your recovery
Did not catch that he was using this in a pct, I agree. This varys per person but using osta in a pct isn't really recommend overall. Especially at 25mgs, usually if so maybe 12mgs but 25mgs most likely will affect ur hormones.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
It has been over a month and a half since I started pct..just was waiting for products from BLR...I figured sinçe this was a bridging supp and I was already past pct, just finishing up last bit of products that was left...only been on the osta for a week now..is that not enough time?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I feel a lot better than I did in pct...no strength..lethargic..mass in my nip..strength is up mass is gone libido is rocking just keep dealing with puffyness of one nips but I've been dealing with it for a year now...

Hope this info helps and I appreciate the comments as I'm not completely educated on SARMS..

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Did not catch that he was using this in a pct, I agree. This varys per person but using osta in a pct isn't really recommend overall. Especially at 25mgs, usually if so maybe 12mgs but 25mgs most likely will affect ur hormones.
What specifically should I be watching out for?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel a lot better than I did in pct...no strength..lethargic..mass in my nip..strength is up mass is gone libido is rocking just keep dealing with puffyness of one nips but I've been dealing with it for a year now...

Hope this info helps and I appreciate the comments as I'm not completely educated on SARMS..
Its your body dude, what compounds did you run in your last cycle. Prudently off time shouold be on time plus pct.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused although I'm past pct and just making it an extended pct, everything I'm reading mentions taking SARMS in pct and bridging between cycles?

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
So now I realize why FN made a 40 serving tub instead of a 30 day...because I have been taking this on my off days to get sh!t done on the house that I've been putting off...FN reps the wife is thanking you haha

CJNator

Awards
Its more of how its indirectly messes with ur hormones, since during the pct u want them all good u don't want them going wacko. I'm not one to know about bridging at all but once you start your PCT I'd stop osta, maybe just run the bottle then start the pct.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Its more of how its indirectly messes with ur hormones, since during the pct u want them all good u don't want them going wacko. I'm not one to know about bridging at all but once you start your PCT I'd stop osta, maybe just run the bottle then start the pct.
Oh I'm not bridging I just read about it...I'm all done with pct just using an AI from BLR and prolactrone I got late in pct..just using it with osta..was just mentioning I read u can use it to bridge between cycles and use it pct to keep gains...if that's not the case then I prob should a waited a little longer after pct...but I'm going natty for awhile..prob just do this cycle then anabeta elite or follidrone just to keep it all going..

But otherwise I am liking this SARM cycle..don't feel week after pct and am leaning out while eating like crazy..besides that I'm waiting for strength to go up

CJNator

Awards
Oh I'm not bridging I just read about it...I'm all done with pct just using an AI from BLR and prolactrone I got late in pct..just using it with osta..was just mentioning I read u can use it to bridge between cycles and use it pct to keep gains...if that's not the case then I prob should a waited a little longer after pct...but I'm going natty for awhile..prob just do this cycle then anabeta elite or follidrone just to keep it all going..

But otherwise I am liking this SARM cycle..don't feel week after pct and am leaning out while eating like crazy..besides that I'm waiting for strength to go up
Oh ok understood!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Epistane for 5 weeks
Epistane is notorious for rebound gyno even well after PCT. Osta effect on e2 could worsen it further. Make sure you have a proven strong AI being used if you continue forward on this cycle (especially if you feel sensitivity/mass in your nipple)

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys sorry I haven't been on..in the process of being investigated by state troopers for a position so have been staying offline..don't worry though..I had to stop osta elite for more nipple problems...

If I need to send the rest back let me know FN reps..if not I'll just log it once my hormones r in check..

On another note FN Hercules is the SH!T...I skip the coffee and go straight for it..love my intense workouts..I get my pump from how I work out so not fussing much about the only thing close to a negative from this product..

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys sorry I haven't been on..in the process of being investigated by state troopers for a position so have been staying offline..don't worry though..I had to stop osta elite for more nipple problems...

If I need to send the rest back let me know FN reps..if not I'll just log it once my hormones r in check..

On another note FN Hercules is the SH!T...I skip the coffee and go straight for it..love my intense workouts..I get my pump from how I work out so not fussing much about the only thing close to a negative from this product..
Thank you for the update man. Bummer about the nips tho

CJNator

Awards

Arent you on BLRs AI or not yet?

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established

That sucks about your nips man... I'm surprised it affected them at all but everyone is different I guess.

You don't have to send it back bro it's all good :)

I'm also glad to hear you enjoy Hercules, I agree with the pumps, it doesn't give me crazy ones either... But I train till failure with everything so I can get a pump no problem :)

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Arent you on BLRs AI or not yet?
Yes I was..it was MOSTLY working at 4 caps a day...but once I stopped taking it my right nip blew up again..now it hurts a little..looking for the right cure..everyone says don't take letro but that's about the only thing that's worked for me..probably just gunna do that until its gone and then take SERM so there's no rebound

CJNator

Awards
Well why not try out Rebirth for 2 months with the new AI, it is so pose to be out in 3 days I think.

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
Didn't want to put any more money in on products not knowing outcome...just did a full cycle of letro and started SERM right before ending...results are all I wanted and I got them :)