Get Psyched - Ironchamp Psyched Log

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Alright AM, here we go. First and foremost, I wanna give a quick thanks to Ironchamp for sending out a bottle of Psyched. Commence logging.

Current stats:

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 188 lbs
Caliper tested BF%: 8-9%
Diet: cutting @ 2250 cals per day, carb cycling. Basically trying to get stupid lean for the summer. Been cutting for about 6-8 weeks already, and I plan to continue my cut through the month of June, aiming to keep my current strength and slowly drop a few more pounds for the beach season.
Training: typical 6 day body part split. high volume. short rest. heavy weight.

I'm going to be starting the first few days of Psyched solo and then, depending on how I feel with the supplement, stacking it in a few extra goodies (alphamine, noxygen, high volume, and possibly ephedrine? we'll see). Stay tuned for my thoughts on adding in some extra stims with Psyched.

Game time.
Day 1: Shoulders

I'm not very sensitive to stims, I need quite a bit of caffeine to get any kind of feeling. I started off with the suggested dose of one cap pre-workout. Since it was shoulder day, I took some PES High Volume for some pump.

Dumbbell Press:
5 sets of 6-10, triple dropset on the last set (60, 70, 80, 90, dropset 75,60,50)

Dumbbell Lateral Raises:
5 sets of 10-15, triple dropset on the last set (25, 30, 35, 40, dropset 35,30,20)

Bent over Rear Delt Raises:
4 sets of 10, (30,35,35,35)

DB Shrugs:
4 sets of 10-15 (100, 110, 115, 115)

Machine Side Raises superset with Machine Rear Delt Flyes: 5 sets to failure

Definitely felt the stims in Psyched, I was surprised for just having taken one cap. I walked into the gym alert and focused. After I warmed up and started hitting the working sets on presses, I felt like a 10th grade honors student taking the SAT, in.the.zone. Excited to take on 2 caps tomorrow for leg day :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for selfies! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sub a dubdub!!!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was out of town yesterday. But here now. :)
Your log is off to a great start!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday. Getting up this morning was rough, but I was in the gym at 5am, back on the grind.

Day 2: Legs

So today I upped the dose to 2 caps of Psyched, took them and a scoop of Ergonine Nanaberry upon waking before I hit the weights (about 20 minutes pre). I stepped into the gym focused and felt great. Psyched definitely got my ass in gear, especially after a relaxing 3 day weekend.

Back Squats:
pyramid up to working sets: 135x12, 185x10, 225x8, 275x8
4 sets of 3-5 reps (315, 335, 335)
2 sets of close stance elevated heel squats for 12 reps (225, 225)

Hack Squat:
4 sets of 10-15 (45lb plates: 6, 6, 8, 8)

Reverse Deficit BB Lunges:
4 sets of 10, (135, 185, 185, 135)

Hamstring Curls:
4 sets of 10-15

Leg Extension:
4 sets of 10-15

Standing and Seated Calf Raises:
8 sets total of 10-20 reps

If you like to sweat, you'll love Psyched - I was sweating like a hooker in church. Loved the focus and energy, and I left the gym completely soaked. I felt very alert and focused, especially on my squats. I had great energy and I was amped up to move some weight. It can be difficult for me to hit my heavy sets so early in the morning, but I felt that Psyched really woke me up and got me zoned in. Tomorrow is rest day, but I will update on Thursday :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sweat...focus....energy!!!! the trifecta, lol!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nice job! I'm surprised Psyched and the rest of the Iron Champ USA supplements are not flying off the shelves. The reviews are excellent!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope everyone enjoyed the holiday. Getting up this morning was rough, but I was in the gym at 5am, back on the grind.

Day 2: Legs

So today I upped the dose to 2 caps of Psyched, took them and a scoop of Ergonine Nanaberry upon waking before I hit the weights (about 20 minutes pre). I stepped into the gym focused and felt great. Psyched definitely got my ass in gear, especially after a relaxing 3 day weekend.

Back Squats:
pyramid up to working sets: 135x12, 185x10, 225x8, 275x8
4 sets of 3-5 reps (315, 335, 335)
2 sets of close stance elevated heel squats for 12 reps (225, 225)

Hack Squat:
4 sets of 10-15 (45lb plates: 6, 6, 8, 8)

Reverse Deficit BB Lunges:
4 sets of 10, (135, 185, 185, 135)

Hamstring Curls:
4 sets of 10-15

Leg Extension:
4 sets of 10-15

8 sets total of 10-20 reps

If you like to sweat, you'll love Psyched - I was sweating like a hooker in church. Loved the focus and energy, and I left the gym completely soaked. I felt very alert and focused, especially on my squats. I had great energy and I was amped up to move some weight. It can be difficult for me to hit my heavy sets so early in the morning, but I felt that Psyched really woke me up and got me zoned in. Tomorrow is rest day, but I will update on Thursday :)
Looking good brother.Thanks for the update and yes i noticed a lot of sweating as well. The no crash, is what I like the most about Psyched imo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice job! I'm surprised Psyched and the rest of the Iron Champ USA supplements are not flying off the shelves. The reviews are excellent!
it takes time to build name recognition and trust, we are getting there!!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Alright I am back after a much needed rest day. I decided to experiment with adding in a scoop of Alphamine for this morning's workout. I was feeling sluggish when I got into the gym, my hamstrings are still tight from legs on Tuesday. My workout started slow with a lot of warmup sets, but I got focused and did some good work.

Day 3: Back and Bi's

Pre-Workout supplements:
2 caps of Psyched
1 scoop of Alphamine

BB Rows:
pyramid up to working sets (hamstings were not happy when I started, so I took the warmup slow): bar x 12, 135x10, 135x12
4 sets of 8-12 reps (185, 205, 205, 225)

Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns:
4 sets of 8-12 reps, (160x12, 180x12, 190x10, 210x9 dropset to 120x12)

Hammer Strength Rows:
4 sets of 6-8: (6 plates, 8 plates, 8 plates, 6 plates)

Seated Rows: Close Grip
3 sets of 10: (180, 200, 220)

Seated DB Curls:
2 warmup sets: 30x15
4 sets of 8-12: (40x12, 45x10, 50x10, 60x8)

Cable Curls:
4 sets 10-12 reps

Incline DB Curls:
3 sets 8-10 reps

Cool down/ Burn out finisher: Preacher Curl superset with T-Bar Rows:
5 sets of 12-15 reps

When I got to the gym this morning, I honestly wasn't feeling too great. I usually feel energized and refreshed after a rest day, but I was still sore from my leg training and I wasn't in gear. After warming up I really felt the Psyched kick in, I had great energy and focus. My crappy mindset faded away and I turned a what could have been half ass workout into a great training session.

I feel like Psyched doesn't hit me as quickly as a powdered pre-workout, but when it hits I feel incredible. It definitely saved me this morning.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2caps is my focus sweet spot. Still haven't tried adding in a PWO tho. Soon.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
2caps is my focus sweet spot. Still haven't tried adding in a PWO tho. Soon.
I have a high tolerance for stims, so I figured I'd give it a shot. I don't think I really needed the Alphamine, but its so tasty, I enjoy sipping on something on my way to the gym

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright I am back after a much needed rest day. I decided to experiment with adding in a scoop of Alphamine for this morning's workout. I was feeling sluggish when I got into the gym, my hamstrings are still tight from legs on Tuesday. My workout started slow with a lot of warmup sets, but I got focused and did some good work.

Day 3: Back and Bi's

Pre-Workout supplements:
2 caps of Psyched
1 scoop of Alphamine

BB Rows:
pyramid up to working sets (hamstings were not happy when I started, so I took the warmup slow): bar x 12, 135x10, 135x12
4 sets of 8-12 reps (185, 205, 205, 225)

Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns:
4 sets of 8-12 reps, (160x12, 180x12, 190x10, 210x9 dropset to 120x12)

Hammer Strength Rows:
4 sets of 6-8: (6 plates, 8 plates, 8 plates, 6 plates)

Seated Rows: Close Grip
3 sets of 10: (180, 200, 220)

Seated DB Curls:
2 warmup sets: 30x15
4 sets of 8-12: (40x12, 45x10, 50x10, 60x8)

Cable Curls:
4 sets 10-12 reps

Incline DB Curls:
3 sets 8-10 reps

Cool down/ Burn out finisher: Preacher Curl superset with T-Bar Rows:
5 sets of 12-15 reps

When I got to the gym this morning, I honestly wasn't feeling too great. I usually feel energized and refreshed after a rest day, but I was still sore from my leg training and I wasn't in gear. After warming up I really felt the Psyched kick in, I had great energy and focus. My crappy mindset faded away and I turned a what could have been half ass workout into a great training session.

I feel like Psyched doesn't hit me as quickly as a powdered pre-workout, but when it hits I feel incredible. It definitely saved me this morning.
for me, no pill works as fast as powder....doesn't mean they are less effective, i just have to take them a little sooner....but pills seem to have longer lasting effects, at least for me!!!!

glad you are liking psyched....surprised it isn't flying off the shelves for only $10 a bottle!!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Happy Friday everyone!

Day 4: Chest, Shoulders, Tri's

Pre-workout Supplementation:

2 caps of Psyched
1 scoop Alphamine
1 scoop E9

Smith Machine Overhead Press:
2 warmup sets and some band work: 135x10
5 sets of 6-12 (185x12, 225x10, 245x6, 245x6)

Seated Dumbbell Lateral Raises:
5 sets of 10-15, (35, 40, 50, 50)
2 dropsets at the end (50,30,)

Rope Face Pulls superset with Cable Front Raises:
4 sets of 10-15

DB Shrugs:
4 sets of 15-20 (105, 110, 115, 115)

Incline DB Press:
2 warmup sets with 80x10
4 sets of 5-8 (100, 105, 110, 100)

Machine Chest Fly superset with Reverse Machine Flyes
4 sets 10-12

Machine Side Raises superset with bodyweight dips: 5 sets to failure

Tricep Cable Press downs:
4 sets of 10-12 reps

Today's workout felt great. I took tricep training light today because I'll probably be hitting a full arm day tomorrow. I had tons of energy and I felt on point during all of my sets. The energy from Psyched is unreal - I feel much more focused during my workout and hours after too. I've noticed I haven't been crashing at work at all from it, and I feel great all day. I hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Happy Friday everyone!

Day 4: Chest, Shoulders, Tri's

2 caps of Psyched
1 scoop Alphamine
1 scoop E9

2 warmup sets and some band work: 135x10
5 sets of 6-12 (185x12, 225x10, 245x6, 245x6)

Seated Dumbbell Lateral Raises:
5 sets of 10-15, (35, 40, 50, 50)
2 dropsets at the end (50,30,)

Rope Face Pulls superset with Cable Front Raises:
4 sets of 10-15

DB Shrugs:
4 sets of 15-20 (105, 110, 115, 115)

Incline DB Press:
2 warmup sets with 80x10
4 sets of 5-8 (100, 105, 110, 100)

Machine Chest Fly superset with Reverse Machine Flyes
4 sets 10-12

Machine Side Raises superset with bodyweight dips: 5 sets to failure

Tricep Cable Press downs:
4 sets of 10-12 reps

Today's workout felt great. I took tricep training light today because I'll probably be hitting a full arm day tomorrow. I had tons of energy and I felt on point during all of my sets. The energy from Psyched is unreal - I feel much more focused during my workout and hours after too. I've noticed I haven't been crashing at work at all from it, and I feel great all day. I hope everyone enjoys the weekend!
Nice OHP!
It's strange that the energy from psyched is different from the other pwo's. Has a different feeling. I personally love it!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Some strong lateral raises you have. I really like Psyched as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am psyched for the weekend!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you ok there, john?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
My apologies for not posting in so long. I was away on vacation this past week. I was still able to hit the gym and and log my workouts, but I didn't account for not having internet while I was away :( Here's my posts from last week! Sorry for keeping you hanging!

Day 5: Arms

Pre Workout Supps:
2 caps of Psyched
1 scoop of iForce Max Out
1 scoop of Noxygen

I did this workout superset style, going from a bicep movement to tricep movement, keeping the reps from 8-12 for each set. I don't consider my arm day a true training day, I feel that only utilizing isolation arm movements isn't a full workout. Anyways, this was my routine.

Superset 1:
EZ bar curls and Skull Crushers

Superset 2:
Seated DB curls and Overhead DB Tricep Extensions

Superset 3:
Bicep Cable Curls and Rope Tricep Cable Pushdowns

I definitely felt great during this workout. I had amazing energy and I felt like I could have spent all day on arms. This was also the first time I added in an additional pre-workout with Psyched. I felt great, great pumps, focus, and energy.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
you ok there, john?
Sorry man! I didn't have internet while I was away on vacation. I'm posting up my log from last week now. I'm back on my normal schedule, so this week will be back to normal!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
So Sunday was a rest day, I was also traveling to Virginia Beach for vacation so I wasn't able to train. I joined a gym for the week while I was on vacation to keep on task, and to keep my mental sanity while being on vacation. I kept this week a little more mellow as far as training, but having extra sleep and rest while on vacation made Psyched feel even more effective.

Day 6: Shoulders

Pre Workout Supplementation:

2 caps Psyched
1 scoop Noxygen
1 scoop E9

3 sets of 6-10

Dumbbell Lateral Raises:
5 sets of 10-15

Cable Lateral Raises:
3 sets of 8-12

Rear Delt Flyes:
4 sets of 10-12

Arnold Press:
4 sets of 10-15

BB Shrugs:
4 sets of 10-12

First let me start by saying that Psyched is super convenient while traveling. Its way easier to carry a small bottle of pills for a pre workout than to carry a tub of powder. It made my pre-workout supplementation on vacation a hell of a lot easier. With the extra rest and hitting up a new gym in a new town I felt amazing. Psyched kicked in just in time as I finished warming up and I got a great workout in. I'm not sure if it was due to the new gym or what, but I noticed I was sweating considerably more than usual. It felt great, and I was very energized and focused on moving the weights.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Due to being on vacation, my workout split was a little off for the next few days. I hit a great shoulder day yesterday (Monday), but being away and having fun vacation events planned I wasn't able to make it to the gym Tuesday. I ended up combining chest and back and hitting them together on Wednesday to make up for the lost day of training.

Day 7: Rest

On my day off, I decided to take a cap of Psyched upon waking in place of a cup of coffee. I wanted to see how versatile the product was, and considering the profile, I thought it would work great. I wasn't disappointed at all. I would highly recommend taking a cap of Psyched if you're in a hurry and can't get your morning cup of coffee. It got me awake and ready to go. Anyways, back to the log.

Day 8: Chest and Back

2 caps Psyched
1 scoop E9
1 scoop Noxygen

Incline Chest Press:
5 sets of 5-8 reps

BB Rows:
5 sets of 5-8 reps

Cable Flyes:
4 sets of 10-12 reps

Lat Pull downs:
4 sets of 10-12 reps

Machine Chest Press:
5 sets of 8-10 reps

Seated Close Grip Rows:
5 sets of 8-10 reps

My volume this week definitely isn't what it normally is. Since I'm on vacation and I'm busy, I've been trying to keep my workouts a bit shorter (lower rest periods and less overall volume). Psyched has definitely helped me to keep my energy during these faster paced workouts. I feel great in the gym and hours after.

Note: Even though I am not very stim sensitive, I don't recommend taking 2 caps if you train late at night. I typically don't train in the evening, but this week has been different. This workout ended up falling on Wednesday evening, and the energy and focus Psyched brought stayed around far longer than I had anticipated. I had a difficult time falling asleep, so definitely consider only using one cap if you work out late at night!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry man! I didn't have internet while I was away on vacation. I'm posting up my log from last week now. I'm back on my normal schedule, so this week will be back to normal!
worried something might have happened to you or a family member....glad everything is ok, and hope you enjoyed the vacation!!!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
worried something might have happened to you or a family member....glad everything is ok, and hope you enjoyed the vacation!!!!
Thanks bro. Yeah all is well, I just couldn't post due to lack of internet access. But I am back home and back on the grind!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: Full Body
As I stated earlier, I was on vacation during this workout. My schedule was off and my gym time was limited. But I got in there and made the best of the time I had.

2 caps Psyched

BB Back Squats:
4 sets of 12-15

Deadlifts:
4 sets of 12-15

BB Rows:
5 sets of 6-8

T Bar Rows:
3 sets of 10-12

Incline BB Bench:
5 sets of 6-10

Cable Flyes:
3 sets of 12-15

Standing BB curls:
3 sets of 12-15

Rope Tricep Pressdowns:
3 sets of 12-15

This workout was quick and dirty, more to keep the blood flow and keep my mental sanity while I was on vacation. I was in a rush and didn't have my typical pre-workout powders. Psyched came in clutch and really helped me push through. Even though my rep ranges were a bit higher, I was still hitting failure on most of my lifts and I felt great. Psyched had me sweating like a beast, as usual, and I had great focus throughout.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: Shoulders and Tris

Back to my normal schedule, back on the grind. I am posting this log from yesterday's workout, as I was too busy catching up at work due to being out last week. It felt great to be back in my home gym, I missed it.

2 caps Psyched
1 scoop Noxygen
1 scoop iFoce Max Out

Seated Dumbbell Overhead Press:
5 sets of 6-10

Dumbbell Lateral Raises:
5 sets of 10-15

Rear Delt Raises Machine Flyes:
4 sets of 10-12

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press:
4 sets of 6-8

Rope Face Pulls:
4 sets of 15-20

Machine Lateral Raises:
4 sets of 10-12

BB Shrugs (behind the back):
4 sets of 10-15

Rope Tricep Pressdowns:
5 sets of 10-12

Weighted dips:
4 sets to failure

Being back in my home gym felt amazing. I have figured out the timing with Psyched pretty well. I take the caps about 10-15 minutes before I drink my pre-workout drink. So in total I am taking Psyched about 30-40 minutes before I hit the weights, I feel that it gives the caps enough time to break down and for my body to absorb the stims. I felt great during this workout. The tempo was good and I got a great delt pump, the best! Loving this run of Psyched so far!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: Legs

2 caps of Psyched
1 scoop of Alphamine

Since I'm cutting, I decided to try out a scoop of the new Alphamine SPC flavor with the Psyched. I had an excellent workout.

Back Squats:
2 warmup sets
4 sets of 5-8 reps
2 sets of 12-15 reps

Hack Squat:
4 sets of 10-15

Still Leg Deadlifts:
4 sets of 10-15

Leg Extension:
4 sets of 10-15

Lying Hamstring Curl:
4 sets of 10-15

8 sets total to failure

I felt great in the gym today. Energy and focus were both on point, and I felt great during my heavy sets of squats. Psyched has been treating me well, and I've really been enjoying the convenience of the caps, its easy to wake up first thing in the morning and take them before I get ready and head to the gym. Psyched definitely packs a serious punch.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Day 12: Rest

I've been taking 2 caps of Psyched first thing in the morning in place of a cup of coffee. I find that the energy I get from Psyched stays around a lot longer than a cup or two of coffee. Its incredibly convenient to pop two caps and it really wakes me up, the energy lasts for hours. I also notice a suppressed appetite when I take Psyched on an empty stomach, which is very helpful for those trying to cut.

Alright, back to the workout log:

Day 13: Chest and Tris

2 caps of Psyched
1 scoop of Alphamine

Loving the Alphamine and Psyched combo. Energy and focus is off the charts.

Incline BB Press:
2 warmup sets
4 sets of 5-8 reps

Decline BB Press:
4 sets of 10-15

Flat DB Bench Press:
4 sets of 5 -8

Cable Flyes:
4 sets of 10-15

Incline Skull Crushers superset with Close Grip Bench Press:
4 sets of 10-12 with matching reps on the superset

Rope Tricep Pushdows:
8 triple dropset to failure

Psyched had me feeling all sorts of amazing. I had laser focus and I was wide awake. I notice when I take Psyched that my workouts go quicker due to less rest between sets. I'm in the zone and ready to hit my next set, and I stay productive and moving quickly. I've been very satisfied with this product, its amazing

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad you are liking psyched!!!

surprised more people haven't jumped on the special deal on psyched-$10 with the code and link in my sig!!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
glad you are liking psyched!!!

surprised more people haven't jumped on the special deal on psyched-$10 with the code and link in my sig!!!
I'm surprised too. I was considering ordering some Volume from you guys with that discount. Looks like a fun product

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Volume comes highly recommended and you definitely can't beat the price with the 50% off code

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12: Rest

I've been taking 2 caps of Psyched first thing in the morning in place of a cup of coffee. I find that the energy I get from Psyched stays around a lot longer than a cup or two of coffee. Its incredibly convenient to pop two caps and it really wakes me up, the energy lasts for hours. I also notice a suppressed appetite when I take Psyched on an empty stomach, which is very helpful for those trying to cut.

Alright, back to the workout log:

Day 13: Chest and Tris

2 caps of Psyched
1 scoop of Alphamine

Loving the Alphamine and Psyched combo. Energy and focus is off the charts.

Incline BB Press:
2 warmup sets
4 sets of 5-8 reps

Decline BB Press:
4 sets of 10-15

Flat DB Bench Press:
4 sets of 5 -8

Cable Flyes:
4 sets of 10-15

Incline Skull Crushers superset with Close Grip Bench Press:
4 sets of 10-12 with matching reps on the superset

Rope Tricep Pushdows:
8 triple dropset to failure

Psyched had me feeling all sorts of amazing. I had laser focus and I was wide awake. I notice when I take Psyched that my workouts go quicker due to less rest between sets. I'm in the zone and ready to hit my next set, and I stay productive and moving quickly. I've been very satisfied with this product, its amazing
Your doing some really good workouts in this log John. Killer job.
How's the psyched on your stomach?..... Any issues with no food?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Your doing some really good workouts in this log John. Killer job.
How's the psyched on your stomach?..... Any issues with no food?
Thanks man! It's been treating me well. I have had zero issues with taking it on an empty stomach. I think it takes a little longer to break the caps down, but it hits tremendously hard when I dose it on an empty stomach. I would definitely recommend trying it for those who tend to drag in the morning

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man! It's been treating me well. I have had zero issues with taking it on an empty stomach. I think it takes a little longer to break the caps down, but it hits tremendously hard when I dose it on an empty stomach. I would definitely recommend trying it for those who tend to drag in the morning
i agree...it very good as a pickerupper, and for $10 bucks it's a steal!!!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Saturday: Day 14 - Arms

2 caps of Psyched
1 scoop E9
1 scoop MTS Vasky

Psyched came in clutch during this workout. I was driving about an hour to train with a client, so I decided to sip on the E9 and Vasky Mix on the drive there. Taking a powdered stim pre-workout an hour before training would have been too long of a wait, so the Psyched really made it easy and convenient to bring on the drive and pop them about 20 minutes before I arrived. The workout was amazing and the energy was fantastic.

Incline Skull Crushers:
5 sets of 6-8 reps w/ last set as dropset

Standing EZ Bar Curls:

Dumbbell Flat Bench Skull Crushers superset with Seated Dumbbell Curls:
5 sets of 10-12

at this point in my workout, my arms were PUMPED. I felt 100% full energy and I was incredibly focused. I felt like I could continue to train all day

Weighted Dips superset with DB Preacher Curls:
3 sets of 8-10

Rope Tricep Pushdowns superset with Rope Cable curls:
5 sets of 12-15

I felt amazing after this workout, I didn't want it to end. Psyched really put me in the zone, and I felt unstoppable while I was in the gym. The pump was great, which I attribute partially to MTS Vasky, but my strength and focus was purely from Psyched. I had a great workout and moved some heavy weight.

Sunday: Day 15: Rest

Took two caps of Psyched upon waking in place of my morning coffee. I've really been enjoying this protocol on rest days. Psyched wakes me up QUICK and it helps keep my appetite suppressed a bit throughout the day. Loving this stuff so far!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saturday: Day 14 - Arms

2 caps of Psyched
1 scoop E9
1 scoop MTS Vasky

Psyched came in clutch during this workout. I was driving about an hour to train with a client, so I decided to sip on the E9 and Vasky Mix on the drive there. Taking a powdered stim pre-workout an hour before training would have been too long of a wait, so the Psyched really made it easy and convenient to bring on the drive and pop them about 20 minutes before I arrived. The workout was amazing and the energy was fantastic.

Incline Skull Crushers:

Standing EZ Bar Curls:

Dumbbell Flat Bench Skull Crushers superset with Seated Dumbbell Curls:
5 sets of 10-12

at this point in my workout, my arms were PUMPED. I felt 100% full energy and I was incredibly focused. I felt like I could continue to train all day

Weighted Dips superset with DB Preacher Curls:
3 sets of 8-10

Rope Tricep Pushdowns superset with Rope Cable curls:
5 sets of 12-15

I felt amazing after this workout, I didn't want it to end. Psyched really put me in the zone, and I felt unstoppable while I was in the gym. The pump was great, which I attribute partially to MTS Vasky, but my strength and focus was purely from Psyched. I had a great workout and moved some heavy weight.

Sunday: Day 15: Rest

Took two caps of Psyched upon waking in place of my morning coffee. I've really been enjoying this protocol on rest days. Psyched wakes me up QUICK and it helps keep my appetite suppressed a bit throughout the day. Loving this stuff so far!
Sick arm workout dude, nice job!
I bet you were pumped as all hell on that one.
Great update John and thank you for doing a good log so far. It's turning out really nice. Keep up the good work.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sick arm workout dude, nice job!
I bet you were pumped as all hell on that one.
Great update John and thank you for doing a good log so far. It's turning out really nice. Keep up the good work.
Thanks man! Been loving Psyched so far. Its been great!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's up John?
How's it going in here? It's been a while.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What's up John?
How's it going in here? It's been a while.
Hey man! Sorry I haven't posted, I've been having a crazy work schedule the past few weeks. I just finished up my bottle of Psyched last week, and I will be posting a full write up review on my experience with it. I will try to have it up tonight, and if not I will post it tomorrow. I will post it here in my log as well as on the supplement review forum!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:) ok. Just checking to see how you are. Looking forward to your review.
Thanks again for the log John.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
:) ok. Just checking to see how you are. Looking forward to your review.
Thanks again for the log John.
My pleasure! I hope it gained the product some exposure, I really enjoyed it. Thanks again for the opportunity!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Update
I finished my run of Psyched last week, dosing 2 caps up until I ran out. I really enjoyed this product. It was very effective and incredibly convenient. If you're traveling or you can't carry powder with you before the gym, I highly recommend this product. Please read my final review below.

Final Review

Profile: 10/10
Proven ingredients, effective doses, non-proprietary blend. What more can you really ask for? Psyched contains all the ingredients truly needed in a pre-workout, and then some. I like the incorporation of yohimbine and synephrine. The profile is simple, but all of the ingredients it contains are proven to deliver, and that's exactly what Psyched does.

Effectiveness 10/10
You are going to enjoy this from day one, the focus and energy from Psyched is like no other. I had laser focus during my training, and I felt like I could work out for hours on end. I felt great and I was able to get warm quickly and get into my heavier sets fasted while taking Psyched. I really liked the effectiveness of this product. The pills take a little longer to kick in compared to a pre-workout powder, but once I adjusted the timing it was great. The convenience of a pre-workout in pill form is unbeatable!

Value 10/10
Ironchamps sells this product for a great price. You can use the coupon code wanted50off to get it for half price on their site, making a 60 cap bottle only 10 bucks! Even if you're not sure about the product, its worth trying for $10. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed with it. Taking 2 caps pre-workout will yield 30 intense workouts. I was able to get noticeable focus and energy from just one cap too, but taking two really hit hard and felt great. 30 workouts for $10?! Sign me up. Incredible value.

Bottom Line
If you're looking for a convenience, inexpensive, hard hitting pre-workout, then look no further. Psyched has a great profile and is incredibly effective. Its a very cost effective product that packs a serious punch. Having a pill form pre-workout is very convenient for those who travel like myself. I want to thank IronChampUSA for the opportunity to log this product, definitely check it out and order some for yourself! This product is great! Absolutely loved this!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update
I finished my run of Psyched last week, dosing 2 caps up until I ran out. I really enjoyed this product. It was very effective and incredibly convenient. If you're traveling or you can't carry powder with you before the gym, I highly recommend this product. Please read my final review below.

Final Review

Profile: 10/10
Proven ingredients, effective doses, non-proprietary blend. What more can you really ask for? Psyched contains all the ingredients truly needed in a pre-workout, and then some. I like the incorporation of yohimbine and synephrine. The profile is simple, but all of the ingredients it contains are proven to deliver, and that's exactly what Psyched does.

Effectiveness 10/10
You are going to enjoy this from day one, the focus and energy from Psyched is like no other. I had laser focus during my training, and I felt like I could work out for hours on end. I felt great and I was able to get warm quickly and get into my heavier sets fasted while taking Psyched. I really liked the effectiveness of this product. The pills take a little longer to kick in compared to a pre-workout powder, but once I adjusted the timing it was great. The convenience of a pre-workout in pill form is unbeatable!

Value 10/10
Ironchamps sells this product for a great price. You can use the coupon code wanted50off to get it for half price on their site, making a 60 cap bottle only 10 bucks! Even if you're not sure about the product, its worth trying for $10. I can assure you that you won't be disappointed with it. Taking 2 caps pre-workout will yield 30 intense workouts. I was able to get noticeable focus and energy from just one cap too, but taking two really hit hard and felt great. 30 workouts for $10?! Sign me up. Incredible value.

Bottom Line
If you're looking for a convenience, inexpensive, hard hitting pre-workout, then look no further. Psyched has a great profile and is incredibly effective. Its a very cost effective product that packs a serious punch. Having a pill form pre-workout is very convenient for those who travel like myself. I want to thank IronChampUSA for the opportunity to log this product, definitely check it out and order some for yourself! This product is great! Absolutely loved this!
Excellent words John!
This review made me smile.... A lot !
Can you paste this awesome review in the Ironchamp review section please? Thanks again John.