Average Joe's LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit - Unsponsored

jeffreyv90

jeffreyv90

Awards
Hello! My name is Jeff, I am new to AM. I've been reading as much as I could but only had limited access to AM, so I finally joined.

I just received my LG Sciences Cutting Andro Kit in the mail the other day and have decided to start it tomorrow, Memorial Day.
This wont be the most in depth log you've seen, but I will add what I can and when I can. Just a reminder, this is unsponsored so it will be my honest opinion.

A little about me.. I'm 24, and young family man. I am coming off gaining 9 months of my side of some pregnancy weight, and Im ready to lose it. So as you would suspect, I have a newborn so I dont get the best or the most rest at night, which I know is imperative to recovering after workouts. I live a busy life and make family time a priority so there is no working out in the evening after work or even on weekends usually. I workout at about 0500am in the morning for about an hour lifting weights, then I go to Army PT and do whatever they have planned for an hour. Its usually lots of body weight exercises and running of all sorts, either sprints, long distance, hills, trails. Everything.

I have been lifting on and off for about 6 years. This will be my first attempt at any type of prohormone or anything of that nature. I am 5'10" and as of today, I weigh 215.8, the heaviest I've been in a few years. This is after 9 months of eating like crap while my wife was pregnant, and drinking and eating a lot last night for the UFC fights. I normally dont drink so that wont be an issue during this cycle. Im typically about 22% BF according to the Army calculations, which is right on the bubble of what Im allowed. Im tired of being close to it, its time to get my BF down and keep it down.

I would relate myself to an average dude, not a crazy fitness guy who is in really good shape, so maybe this log will shed some light on how this kit helps an average guy. I look forward to updating when I can. Feel free to join me on my journey!

I plan to do this cycle at a caloric deficit of about 500 cals a day and keep my macros around 40P/35C/25F. I'll workout M-F doing my own workouts then whatever the Army cooks up for the morning workout. About 2 hours a day for 5 days a week. I also am on a softball team and play 2 times a week.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Curious on how hard this is on HPTA, most people just use the pct booster that comes with the product, no need for serm?