Ironaddiction transforms to man of steel with Super Mandro

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to thank LeanEngineer and Hard Rock supplements for the opportunity to log this product.

I am looking to do a small recomp/ gain some lean mass up top with Super Mandro.
mandro_400x600.jpg

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving %DV
3-beta-hydroxy-5-alpha-androst-1-en-17-one 110 mg **
Bergamottin (6,7-dihydrogergamottin) (dhb) 50 mg **

I will be following the recommended dosing protocol at 3/day evenly spaced out as far as timing.

Will be eating high protein as a focus, with 2 shakes added in 1 in am with my eggs at breakfast, 1 pm before bed w/out carbs
Taking a multi, fish oil, and some potassium nitrate for vaso pre workout.

As far as my diet I will be eating fairly clean but until I am full, which most of the time when measured out I am around 4500cals/ without wanting to go full all out winter bulk mode where I can easily put down 5500-6000 cals (which obviously I will put on some more mass and some more fat with the mass in winter)

I started today as far as the dosing goes and am looking forward into seeing what this product is made of, I have ran flex's 1-andro in the past which also had the dhb but I ran it stacked with sd so it cannot really be compared. I will be hoping for some fat loss while eating clean and dialing up the cardio. I will be focusing more of my workouts to upper body size gains as my legs grow out of control and have chaffing on thighs and inner knees. With how large my quads and calves are I would like to gain some more proportion up top.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I will update with some pics as far as starting point goes.
6'1 225 to start after a small cut recently

During weeks 1 and 2 I will be hitting it a bit heavy then dialing up intensity for weeks 3 and 4,

If all goes as planned I will bridge into some dbol or dmz depending on what this run does for me.:rocketwhore:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Day 1's workout was:

Incline bar press- 6-8reps x3 225 225 255
DB flat press- 8 reps x3 100's (wish my gym had bigger dbs)
Weighted dips 8 reps x3 , 45, 90, 90
close grip bar flat press 8x3 155, 205, 215
skull crushers w/easy bar, 8x3 80, 90, 100

crunches (hanging from pull up bar, 20x3 , 20 mins cardio on elliptical

Rocket3015 McCrew530 koi1214 T-Bone just to call in some of the fellas!

Attachments

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice man! looking forward to the log and starting pics. nice verse btw ;)

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
thanks Afi140

IMG_20150519_220759.jpg

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
IMG_20150519_221359.jpg

back

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
as you can see pec development is needed compared to overall everything else, genetically runs in my blood that I have to work it to hell for growth.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My chest is a joke so I feel you. The rest of you looks huge man. Good work and you should have some great gains from this run

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
My chest is a joke so I feel you. The rest of you looks huge man. Good work and you should have some great gains from this run
Thank you sir, I appreciate it. Looking forward to the kick!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see your results man!!!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
day 2

was up late watching the end of the hawks/ducks game.... trip ot

super- as it will be throughout....1 on wake 1 mid day and 1 pm
doubled up on potassium nitrate pwo for a nice pump in back

bent over rows with bar 3x8
lat pull down 3x8
tbar single arm row with pause squeeze at top, 3x8
db reverse incline flys 3x10
cable rows with angle iron 3x8
lat stretches in between sets on the cable rows for 30 secs to fill up with blood/more pump
preacher curls 3x8 with easy bar
hammer db curls standing 3x8
___I do not need to do much for bi's as they are genetically blessed 0;-)

ended with hanging crunches 3x20
and elliptical for 15 mins a little faster pace today had to get out to eat something before I started biting some plates in the gym.

normally I will rotate in deads every other workout for back
and a similar notion for squats with my legs being the easiest part for me to grow, I still need to be able to run and do not really dig the chaffing with the growth I get from consistently squatting.

I know it is probably mental thus far due to the saturation/kick in of 1-andro but I am turning into a bottomless pit as far as hunger goes already, typically I respond really well to all of the ph's I have ran in the past with one outlier being original phera which did not give me the same results as most as far as mass. Also probably just the fact that I am happy to not be on a cutting diet :) haha

On another note was having a serious craving for some tilapia today so I took this recipe for a spin and it was fantastic

http://www.negharfonooni.com/2012/04/04/coconut-crusted-tilapia/

Made with some corn, brown rice, broccoli, and had a whey shake post workout, 3 fillets and still wanted more always. What does that taste like?....my go to response is always "More." haha

Now go purchase some 5% sticker water jugs you goons!

:joke:

_Iron:AR15firing:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice detailed post man! and I love tilapia! But Rich Piana would be proud of that post;) 5%ers

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
day 3 was shoulders.

ohp 3x10
lateral raises 3x10
Arnold press 3x10
barbell upright row 3x8
db shrugs 3x12

workouts going well thus far, still extremely hungry no matter what so that's great this early on.

Thursday rested and did some fishing with the lady, caught a couple nice largemouth bass.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
today is day 5 will be hitting some legs tonight =) obviously my fav day since legs just blow up in my world

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
So for legs today after work...DAY 5
FELT FANTASTIC to say the least,
pump was incredible today,

started with back squats 1x10 at 225 to warm up
x10, 305,315, 335, 350
pause squat 315, 2x2 for 8 sec hold at bottom
pause squat 225 4x2 for 8 sec hold at bottom
3x25 at 185
then leg press
1x10 at 400, 450, 500
1x25 at 350
walking lunges with 100 on back pass was about 40yrd, 5 passes

ham curls, 3x15, 2x25 single leg with pause at each rep for 3 sec, 1x15 with 10 sec pause/squeeze at top each rep

leg extensions same routine as ham curls,

calf raises w/405 bar on back 3x15

seated calf raises super setted with 100lb

finished with leg lifts on pull up bar 3x25

100 situps

100 weighted crunches with rope and 65lb

checked cal intake for today without macros at roughly 4800 and still have a shake to add later :)

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
first song that came on in my random playlist today, got me amped the F up [video=youtube;RQWuvjIPpxY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQWuvjIPpxY[/video]

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So for legs today after work...DAY 5
FELT FANTASTIC to say the least,
pump was incredible today,

started with back squats 1x10 at 225 to warm up
x10, 305,315, 335, 350
pause squat 315, 2x2 for 8 sec hold at bottom
pause squat 225 4x2 for 8 sec hold at bottom
3x25 at 185
then leg press
1x10 at 400, 450, 500
1x25 at 350
walking lunges with 100 on back pass was about 40yrd, 5 passes

ham curls, 3x15, 2x25 single leg with pause at each rep for 3 sec, 1x15 with 10 sec pause/squeeze at top each rep

leg extensions same routine as ham curls,

calf raises w/405 bar on back 3x15

seated calf raises super setted with 100lb

finished with leg lifts on pull up bar 3x25

100 situps

100 weighted crunches with rope and 65lb

checked cal intake for today without macros at roughly 4800 and still have a shake to add later :)
Subbed and that's some sick volume.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, bustin' it trying to make some changes!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in great looking log so far!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I bet your legs are feeling it today! haha but dang that's some heavy metal music. And good log so far man!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workouts. Yeah I feel like that song would get me pumped up too (idk how soon after I would crash though lol) obviously it kept you going because that looked like a killer leg workout.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys! yea woke up today with just some ham tightness which is completely fine with me honestly after a decent amt of volume

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subed ( ever feel like this after leg day)?)
ce73d22ddcb476cffa72dc7cb979b349.jpg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! I think I'll run this some time in July.

Any support products, PCT plans etc.?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I'm in! I think I'll run this some time in July.

Any support products, PCT plans etc.?
PCT depends on what I bridge into, possibilities are diabolix, tr3st, tren, dmz, max lmg + something, osta....who knows yet, depends on what I see

Will be running some td forma throughout end/bridge eod at 50mg, always take liver supports, hawthorne for bp, fish oil, a multi, acv always helps me when coming off for drying out skin if that becomes an issue as well
will also be taking dopa for growth and recovery

have clomid, nolva, prami, letro, gw501516 on hand as well as tons of other goodies

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Its summer time brother you should bridge into Diabolix DMZ and Osta, Idk If I would want to run trest and Max lmg and tren together but thats just me.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice pct set up man!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
DAY6

Oh no not together McCrew530 that would be an atrocity of sides and gyno haha. summertits cycle 2015 lol

I was thinking some dmz at the end with the td forma from OL, really dry out and get freaky looking.

Yesterday didn't hit the gym I was at a baseball game then hockey. Great day, still did my abs routine but I don't really count that as anything significant.

DAY 7

Looking forward to hitting some arms tonight!
[video=youtube;CdrS5K7g55g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdrS5K7g55g[/video]

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Day 8, will be taking the day off from the gym, family birthday and holiday, many fallen soldiers as friends and family in service navy seals and marines.
-
However, last night was fun \m/

standing curls db- 45 50 55 x 20

seated hammer curls db 55 60 65 x10

preacher easy bar, 80 90 100 110 x10

tri push downs angle bar, 80 80 100 x10 then 65-2x25

skull crushers easy bar ,100 110 125- 10, 10, 8

rope tri push downs, 60-3x30 for the pain pump

preacher hammers 40 3x20 for the pain pump

could barely close my hands after this one with the pump I had going.

So far this is seeming to kick in a little early for me as I thought it would. I seem to respond pretty well to 1-andro

Scale is at 227.5 today in the morning with only a small shake in me with no other water before scale.

so up 2.5 lbs and looks like way more when pumped, can't wait to see how the rest of this run plays out!

thanks again for following ladies and fellas
and especially grateful to LeanEngineer and the reps of Strong Supplement Shop

Epic-Happy-Memorial-Day-Images1 (1).gif

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No problem man! Looks like an awesome workout and Happy Memorial Day!!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
5/26 was a late one for me for work so I used it as a rest and did only abs. =Day9

Day 10
Today I started the day with a chest workout.
Warmed up with flat db press 30 reps of 60s and 30 reps of 60s on incline
-flat bench 5x10 225 to 315
-db incline 4x10 70s 80s 90s 100s
- flat bench db fly- 3x15 50 55 60
-machine fly- moderate weight 5x25
-decline press, 3x12 225 and 245
-dips leaning for chest with 2x45 chain hanging 3x10
-normal abs routine and cardio 25mins moderate pace.

Pump keeps getting better and better and at only 9 days I cant wait to see how it is going around day 14 and beyond.
weight is up 4.2 lbs and looking more vascular, especially shoulders, neck and arms. Forearms look ridiculous

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice volume work man!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Heck yeah LeanEngineer, had to take a break yesterday unexpected had to travel out of state, I'll be "back" tonight!

terminator-t-shirt-ill-be-back.jpg

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I got a lot of updates to fill in, sorry I have been away for a few days, had a really close buddy pass away in a tragic work accident.

RIP-Iraqi freedom veteran, the world is much less without ya brother

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Very nice log so far. I will be starting my first ph cycle with super Mandro as well. Got two bottles on hand because I'm planning to run it for 6-8 weeks since from my research I found it takes about 2-3 weeks for the effects to kick in. I also have 4-andro with me to fight off the lethargic side effect. I was wondering if you think this is necessary or not since I'm a first timer. My plan was to take 110 or 220mg of 4-andro from week 2 or 3 since that's when the lethargic side effect might start to show up

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Very nice log so far. I will be starting my first ph cycle with super Mandro as well. Got two bottles on hand because I'm planning to run it for 6-8 weeks since from my research I found it takes about 2-3 weeks for the effects to kick in. I also have 4-andro with me to fight off the lethargic side effect. I was wondering if you think this is necessary or not since I'm a first timer. My plan was to take 110 or 220mg of 4-andro from week 2 or 3 since that's when the lethargic side effect might start to show up
Run the 4 with it you will really enjoy it then. To me, I do not mind most sides and am so used to running things that I can dial things in so well by now. For a first timer run the 4ad and some good supports and you will love it. talk to LeanEngineer and he can set you up with some stuff from Strong!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
use 4-andro from the beginning. Did you get andro the giant? i would run 300mg daily personally. Let us know how your log goes. You should see some great gains. Make sure you have a serm for an 8 week run.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got a lot of updates to fill in, sorry I have been away for a few days, had a really close buddy pass away in a tragic work accident.

RIP-Iraqi freedom veteran, the world is much less without ya brother
sorry for your loss man-mad respect for veterans.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
5-28 was day 11

hit back really heavy and felt absolutely fantastic, taking normal doses and one thing I have noticed is that I do not need wraps for most things that I was pulling as before because grip strength is through the roof already.

5-29 day 12
hit chest with a ton of volume, over 400 reps of presses and with 70-80% for most of it, last set was with flat at 135 for 40 reps for max pump

lots and lots of flys, did sets of 20 until I could no longer do one rep. normal doses, cut down later dose of nitrates and added it pre instead for heavier days. diet has gotten a little heavier in last 3 days with much more protein. I am getting in 6-8 meals normally depending on size and if I can fit any more nutrient dense food in. Have added more chunky peanut butter to shakes as well :) mass monster hopefully in future. In only 12 days on this I have gained 4.5 lbs and am much more vascular, most noticeable in arms and chest.

5-30
day 13 hit bi's and tris for similar routine as previous gunshow day haha.

noticed that tris are looking much more full and hard and bi's are showing more visible peak which is fantastic.
Grip strength once again a point I am pushing that I am noticing a vast improvement, which to me is strange as I do not recall this from previous andro products I have ran. Huge plus obviously!

5-31 day 14
heavy abs work and 30 mins cardio at high pace.
noticed increase in abdominal endurance for weighted crunches, felt like I could go all day literally.

6-1 day15
off day had a lot to take care of and made sure to work some grip strength with bull grip calipers (old school iron looks like a bear trap spring and is probably half as dangerous haha), calves (not that they are needed for me at all/grapefruit sized ;)) abs, and 20 mins cardio only today

thanks for checking in guys!

Hasta La Vista baby

So far this product rocks and I cant wait to see what is in store for me this week!

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
use 4-andro from the beginning. Did you get andro the giant? i would run 300mg daily personally. Let us know how your log goes. You should see some great gains. Make sure you have a serm for an 8 week run.
ya i got andro the giant but just one bottle, not 2. and i dont want to start off with it because i have pubertal gyno and so i dont wanna overdo it.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
5-28 was day 11

hit back really heavy and felt absolutely fantastic, taking normal doses and one thing I have noticed is that I do not need wraps for most things that I was pulling as before because grip strength is through the roof already.

5-29 day 12
hit chest with a ton of volume, over 400 reps of presses and with 70-80% for most of it, last set was with flat at 135 for 40 reps for max pump

lots and lots of flys, did sets of 20 until I could no longer do one rep. normal doses, cut down later dose of nitrates and added it pre instead for heavier days. diet has gotten a little heavier in last 3 days with much more protein. I am getting in 6-8 meals normally depending on size and if I can fit any more nutrient dense food in. Have added more chunky peanut butter to shakes as well :) mass monster hopefully in future. In only 12 days on this I have gained 4.5 lbs and am much more vascular, most noticeable in arms and chest.

5-30
day 13 hit bi's and tris for similar routine as previous gunshow day haha.

noticed that tris are looking much more full and hard and bi's are showing more visible peak which is fantastic.
Grip strength once again a point I am pushing that I am noticing a vast improvement, which to me is strange as I do not recall this from previous andro products I have ran. Huge plus obviously!

5-31 day 14
heavy abs work and 30 mins cardio at high pace.
noticed increase in abdominal endurance for weighted crunches, felt like I could go all day literally.

6-1 day15
off day had a lot to take care of and made sure to work some grip strength with bull grip calipers (old school iron looks like a bear trap spring and is probably half as dangerous haha), calves (not that they are needed for me at all/grapefruit sized ;)) abs, and 20 mins cardio only today

thanks for checking in guys!

Hasta La Vista baby

So far this product rocks and I cant wait to see what is in store for me this week!
damn so much volume. whats your typical workout routine in a week?

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
I try to hit one major group 2 times per week and when on something volume with moderate weight = growth for me. I will push for some heavy to start at low rep then once pumped up, I will push through incredible amt of pain/pump for max hypertrophy. Yields of great size for me personally. When I always push heavy my body gets used to the weight quick but I found that It is terribly hard for me personally to push through the amt of volume I have been throwing at the fibers. I have been lifting for about 10 years and it took me about 4 years to figure that out for my body.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the updated post man! Good detail as well!

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
6-2 day 16
was cardio check day for me still alright, slightly diminished cardio I am thinking just from increase of rbc's. did cardio for about 1.25 hours elliptical and shuttle runs in the yard until I felt like dropping

6-3 day 17
back day focused on lower lats with 15 sets of pull downs with stretching in between
sets 1-5 were heavier and for 8 reps

sets 5-10 moderate with 10-12 reps

sets 10-15 lighter with pause/squeeze and for 20 reps each

bent over rows with bar and 1x45 and 1x25 each side
5 sets of 10

bent over rows db's with 100lbers 5 sets of 10 slow with focused squeeze for pump

finished with lighter cable seated rows

roughly 200 lbs for 5 sets of 10 slow with squeeze

once again focused on volume and pump has been absolutely awesome, much more so than I had originally imagined from just 1andro. Previous product with same ingredients was sub par compared to the mandro.