Vujades Summer Cut Shred Ultra & Riptide

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok guys, big shout out to jwa254 & Millennium Sports Technologies...!

Thx for hooking me up with perfect 1-2 punch for getting lean before summer.
im a big fan of MST and currently use two of their products on a daily basis.

This log will Feature:

SHRED-ULTRA™ which boasts an advanced, synergistic combination of thermogenic and adaptogenic
ingredients to support metabolism, energy, focus, and appetite suppression.

DOSAGE: 1-2 capsules twice a day

Shred_Ultra_large.jpg

RIPTIDE™ there new Advanced Diuretic Matrix

DOSAGE: 1 capsule three times a day

RIPTIDE.png

DAILY SUPPLEMENTS
MST RPG iBCAA
MST EnzyM
CL OxiMega Fish Oils
SNS Cissus XT
NOW Adam
BLR VIron
BLR Rebirth

PWO SUPPLEMENTS
OL Conqu3r DGE StimFree

CURRENT STATS
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 170lbs (as of yesterday)
Bodyfat: 15-16% (checked with calipers & Navy Calculator)
Waist: 32.0" @ naval
Waist: 31.5" @ 1" above naval
Chest: 41.5" @ Nipples
Neck: 14.5"
L Thigh: 21"
R Thigh: 20.75"

LOG GOALS
Lose 1.5lbs per week
Lose 2% bodyfat

DIET:
Protein Sources: Eggs, Chicken, Fish, Whey, Casein & occasionally Beef
Carb Sources: Oats, Flax, Bran, and occasionally Sweet Potatoes
Fat Sources: Eggs, Olive Oil, & Fish Oils
Macros: Will be shooting for 170g of protein, 100g of carb & remainder in fat
Meal Frequency: 5 Meals per day (3 whole food, 1 protein shakes & 1 healthy snack)
TDEE: Roughly 2300-2400 calories per day
Daily Calorie Goal: 1800-2000

TRAINING:
Training: Usually hit the gym 5-6 days per week (Mon-Fri plus 1 day on weekend)
Program: Currently doing high rep program with little to no rest between sets, plus 30 seconds of HIIT between sets
Cardio: 4-6 cardio sessions per week usually 30 minutes (HIIT and/or LISS) I may add morning fasted cardio too.

CTDeuce
jwa254

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

I was for fortunate enough to be chosen to log the newest version of MST's Shred Ultra & Riptide thanks to jwa254

Shred Ultra Review 5/5

Appetite Suppression: 5/5

This absolutely kept my hunger at bay. Sometimes at work, if I can stuck with a customer Im not able to get lunch
until 1 or 1:30. I usually eat breakfast around 7. Normally if i don't eat every 4 to .5 hours Im absolutely starving. i
had a few days during my 4 week run when i could not eat for almost 6 to 6.5 hours later and I still wasn't really hungry.

Fat loss: 5/5

I lost 8.2lbs during the 4 weeks I took this. I don't believe all 8lbs was fat though because i was stacking
Shred Ultra with MST's Riptide Water Pills. Riptide helped me lost about 3-4lbs of water during the 1st 2 weeks.
Then i discontinued Riptide and finished the last few weeks with just Shred Ultra & lost another 3-4lbs. I still think
this is significant, especially for me, because i have struggle to lose weight for over a 1.5. I lost 65-70lbs about 2.5
years ago and even since then had been stuck and had tried every supplement known to man to lose even a few
pounds and nothing worked. Now i sit at 161.8lbs, which is 3.2lbs lighter during the last 1.5 years and lighter then
I was in high school, which is 28 years ago..!

Stimulant Effect: 4/5

The 1st week or so Shred Ultra was pretty intense for me, only because I have become stim sensitive in the last
decade or so. I used to be a stim junkie, but no more. Its definitely not overwhelming because theres no Yohimbe
or Synerpherine, but I noticed that i had to take my 2nd dose earlier in the day otherwise it kept me up at night.
So I moved my 2nd dose back 3 hours andthat helped a lot for the last 2 weeks. But non the less, it gave me'
great energy, without making my heart race, or giving me palpitations like some Fat Burners / Thermos.

Thermo Effect: 5/5

This is where the product shines..! I dont think i ever sweated so much in my life. Even running the ECA stack.
My body temp was up all day at work and i was always turning the AC down lower, much to the dismay of my
coworkers. At the gym, sweat was literally pouring off me, so badly that at times it looked like I had just come
out of the Sauna / Steam Room. I never usually sweat that much, my brother always makes comments how it
looks like Im never breaking a sweat at the gym. But not on Shred Ultra. This stuff brings the heat..!!!

Overall Thoughts:

Shred Ultra is definitely my favorite fat burner / thermogenic to date..! It gave me massive amounts of energy,
it subdued my ravenous appetite, & It helped me break through plateaus that i couldnt achieve with the best
of the proven fat burners. I will definitely be using Shred Ultra again for future cuts & will be continuing this
current cut with Shred Ultra for another 4-8 weeks until i reach my goal of 10% body fat or i hit a plateau.

Great job & hats off to Millennium Sports technologies for bringing such a superior Fat Burner to the market..!

Riptide Review 5/5

Riptide is touted by MST as an ADVANCED HERBAL DIURETIC. Riptide is basically an herbal water pill.
Designed to help you lose excess water bloat that you are carrying under the skin.

Dosing: 5/5

Standard dosing protocol is 1 capsule 3 times a day (3 caps a day for 20 days)

Pre Contest dosing protocol is 2 capsules 3 times a day (6 caps a day for 5 days)

I started with 3 caps a day for the 1st 7 days, then upped it to 4 caps a day for 10 more days to finish out the
bottle in 17 days instead of 20. I wanted to get best results in the shortest time. I wasn't entering a contest,
so i didn't do the pre contest protocol.

Effects: 5/5

There are no effects that you can actually feel. What effects you get are in the mirror and on the scale.
It will help you drop water weight / bloat quickly. When I upped it to 4 caps a day & upped my water intake
to 1.5 gallons a day, I dropped 4.25lbs in the 2nd week. Which most of was water weight (maybe 1lb of fat)

Overall Thoughts:

Riptide is definitely something you can add to any cut, whether you've just begone your weight loss journey,
your trying to get those last 10-15lbs off, or your entering a bodybuilding contest. Riptide will provide that
extra push you need to get you there. I found that when stacked with a Fat Burner / Thermo Product like
MST's Shred Ulta it provides the perfect 1-2 punch combination to get that Shredded Body your looking for..!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SHRED ULTRA / RIPTIDE Log Day 1

So this morning i took my fist Riptide before breakfast and my first Shred Utra around 10am
Didn't notice much from the Riptide, but the Shred Ultra kicked in at work and had me sweeting
my but off for the next few hours.

I took my 2nd Riptide before lunch and then took a 3rd Riptide & 2nd Shred Ultra about 30 minutes
before working out today. Let me tell you, this stuff seems potent. Nice stim effect, plus a really
great thermo feeling, had me sweeting up a storm by the time I did my cardio.

WORKOUT TODAY - Back & Cardio

All Exercises today were done with 30 seconds between sets with no rest.
I did 30 seconds of HIIT with a 13lb medicine ball doing side twists in between sets.

Seated Rowing - 5 min warmup

Close Grip Cable Rows - 4 sets of 20 @ 60lbs

1 Arm Hammer Rows - 4 sets of 12 @ 180lbs

Body Weight Pull Ups - 3 sets of 10

Rear Cable Flyes - 4 sets of 15 @ 20lbs

Kettleball Deadlifts - 4 sets of 15 @ 20lbs

Lower Back Machine - 4 sets of 20 @ 40lbs

Elliptical - 30min of LISS

Workout Review: Great fast paced workout with lots of energy & sweating from the Shred Ultra..!

Diet Review: Diet was a little low on protein and too high on fats. Hit around 2000 calories. Will adjust tomorrow.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Just one observation: you and me are more or less the same height, you are a little bit heavier, and have slightly higher body fat % -- and you still have smaller waist.

Genetics. :angryfire:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just one observation: you and me are more or less the same height,
you are a little bit heavier, and have slightly higher body fat % -- and you still have smaller waist.

Genetics. :angryfire:
Actually this is the skinniest my waist has been since in was in my teens. Genetics definitely
play into that. Plus how much muscle you carry and where you carry it. Where you carry
your fat, etc, etc. A lot of factors go into it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MORNING MOTIVATION

Wolgang Gartner - Montezuma 2009
Genre - Electro House

[video=youtube;HTaFmzWzwbk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTaFmzWzwbk[/video]

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

So this morning i took my fist Riptide before breakfast and my first Shred Utra around 10am
Didn't notice much from the Riptide, but the Shred Ultra kicked in at work and had me sweeting

I took my 2nd Riptide before lunch and then took a 3rd Riptide & 2nd Shred Ultra about 30 minutes
before working out today. Let me tell you, this stuff seems potent. Nice stim effect, plus a really

I did 30 seconds of HIIT with a 13lb medicine ball doing side twists in between sets.

Workout Review: Great fast paced workout with lots of energy & sweating from the Shred Ultra..!

Diet Review: Diet was a little low on protein and too high on fats. Hit around 2000 calories. Will adjust tomorrow.
Solid work bro. you know im in!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Following

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in for selfies!!!! :D

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In! This will be great!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Im in brother!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am on board!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pack is n the house!!! I got my log up to brother let's do this tag team style!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pack is n the house!!! I got my log up to brother let's do this tag team style!!
You got it bro.. let's smash this out together..! :smashfreakB:

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thx for joining puccah.. I'll be posting some just for you :)

Hey Kat,.. glad to have you. I'll be happy if my log is just a fraction as good as yours :)
Your logs are always great!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So much love in here!!!!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
In! Can't wait to get mine and get started!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some good volume brother!! Nice job on the cardio too. I need to do more HIIT

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Loving the amount of lovers in here. We should've had you run a log a long time ago, vujade.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Can't wait to get mine and get started!
What up brother.. be prepared to sweat. Make sure you bring some extra towels to work or school :)

Some good volume brother!! Nice job on the cardio too. I need to do more HIIT
Thx bro. Thats what I've been working on the last 2 weeks, lots of volume, lots of HIIT.

That way I'm already sweating by the time i do some cardio..! :)

Loving the amount of lovers in here. We should've had you run a log a long time ago, vujade.
Can you feel it bro..? I know i do.

I've been an MST customer for a long time & will gladly help you guys out. Anytime, anyplace. :bigok:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SHRED ULTRA / RIPTIDE Log Day 2

DOSING TODAY:
Shred Ultra: 1 cap @ 10am & 1 cap B4 working out
Riptide: 1 cap B4 breakfast, 1 cap B4 lunch & 1 cap B4 working out

BREAKFAST
2 Eggs Scrambled
1 tbsp of olive oil
1oz low fat cheddar
1 Josephs Flax/Oatbran Pita
1/2 cup of Fiber 1 cereal
8oz Almond Milk (sugar free)

LUNCH
6oz roasted chicken breast
1 cup brown & wild rice

SNACK
1 med banana

DINNER
6oz roasted chicken
1oz feta cheese
2 cups romaine lettuce
2tbsp vinegar & oil mix

PRE BED
1 scoop of whey protein
2oz low fat greek yogurt

WORKOUT TODAY: Chest, Tris & Cardio

I did 20-30 seconds of HIIT doing Step Ups to 130bpm music.

HS Bench Press - 4 sets of 15 @ 70lbs

HS Incline Press - 4 sets of 15 @ 50lbs

Seated Cable Flyes - 4 sets of 15 @ 25lbs

DB Incline Champagnes - 4 sets of 15 @ 50lbs

Tricep Pushdowns - 4 sets of 15 @ 50lbs

DB Tricep Kickbacks - 4 sets of 15 @ 15lbs

2 Arm Kettleball Military Press - 4 sets of 15 @ 30lbs

Cable Crunches - 4 sets of 30 @ 50lbs

Seated Bike: 10min of LISS

Elliptical: 10min of HITT

DIET REVIEW: Diet was on point today. Wasn't used to eating carbs at lunch time, but I think it helped my
energy levels at the gym today in addition to the Shred Ultra. I felt more energetic today then yesterday.
And i felt pretty good yesterday, but today was insane.

WORKOUT REVIEW: Workout was super fast paced. Non stop for 50 minutes before starting cardio. I was
absolutely completely drenched today and it felt freaking amazing. It reminded me of being out on the dance
floor for hours at time, back in my 20's
:dance: :djparty:

So far Im loving energy & heat from Shred Ultra & can't wait to see how Riptide drops some water weight too.! :biggthumpup:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Workout looks great and diet is spot on..I love feta cheese. Have you ever tried Grilled Romaine Lettuce?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout looks great and diet is spot on..I love feta cheese. Have you ever tried Grilled Romaine Lettuce?
thx Rocket... Me too. Love feta. No I haven't... where'd you have that or do you make it.?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thx Rocket... Me too. Love feta. No I haven't... where'd you have that or do you make it.?
Just take a head of romaine quarter it, put it on the grill about 2 minutes turn two more minutes drizzle with your favorite dressing EAT!!

Gazbo Room.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Some good work already

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In to see the fireworks

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
What up brother.. be prepared to sweat. Make sure you bring some extra towels to work or school :)
Uh oh haha... I have to wear a grey polo shirt to work. Going to be interesting.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh oh haha... I have to wear a grey polo shirt to work. Going to be interesting.
i think the only thing thats been keeping me from actually sweating at work, is my boss has been keeping the AC
at 73 degrees during the day, so its been pretty cold :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HUMPDAY MOTIVATION

Aeran San - Black Hole Invaders 2010
Genre - Electro House

[video=youtube;bB532Lk8U24]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bB532Lk8U24[/video]

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome detailed on the food brother making me hungry. Also killer workout jealous over here.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome detailed on the food brother making me hungry. Also killer workout jealous over here.
Agree!!! Makes me want to eat everything you eat! :D

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thx bro. Hardest thing about the diet, is I love carbs. But the good thing is Im also eating alot of the things I love.

I've been really feeling my workouts lately. My motivation has been at an all time high :)

Agree!!! Makes me want to eat everything you eat! :D
LOL... I feel the same way late at night :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Food choice is a very important part of what we do. Congratulations on your good choices.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food choice is a very important part of what we do. Congratulations on your good choices.
Thx Rocket. I haven't always ate this way. I've use to try to make up for a bad diet with more exercise :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SHRED ULTRA / RIPTIDE Log Day 3

DOSING TODAY:
Shred Ultra: 1 cap @ 10am & 1 cap B4 working out
Riptide: 1 cap B4 breakfast, 1 cap B4 lunch & 1 cap B4 working out

BREAKFAST
2 Eggs Scrambled
1 tbsp of olive oil
1oz low fat cheddar
1 Josephs Flax/Oatbran Pita
1/2 cup of Fiber 1 cereal

LUNCH
6oz roasted chicken
1oz feta cheese
2 cups romaine lettuce
2tbsp vinegar & oil mix

SNACK
1 med banana

DINNER
3 Eggs Scrambled
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 oz low fat cheddar
2 Josephs Flax/Oatbran Pita
1 cup of spinach

PRE BED
1 scoop of whey protein
2oz low fat greek yogurt

WORKOUT TODAY: Cardio & Abs

Cable Crunches - 4 sets of 30 @ 55lbs

Oblique twists with 13lb medicine ball - 4 sets @ 30 second

Elliptical: 30 min of LISS

DIET REVIEW: I will be dropping carbs lower on days that I'm only doing cardio & raising protein / fats.

WORKOUT REVIEW: Didn't really workout today, mainly go there on Wednesday to do cardio, but i like
to add some Ab work & oblique twists in between each set to get the blood flowing & heart pumping before cardio.

Wasn't able to eat lunch until about 1:15 but Shred Ultra kept my hunger at bay, definitely a good thing :bigok:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking good! Keep it up!

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Thx bro. Hardest thing about the diet, is I love carbs. But the good thing is Im also eating alot of the things I love.

I've been really feeling my workouts lately. My motivation has been at an all time high :)

LOL... I feel the same way late at night :)
Carbs <3.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I always diet on high carbs... 250g+

I get too agitated if I have a low amount.

Maybe I'll try it again soon... Haven't done low car since 2012 haha.