Diesel Test Hardcore log - cordeen

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Should receive my bottle tomorrow. Expecting nothing but great results. I'm an avid user of dth over the years....super pumped to get this started.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Received today. Took 1 tab at 430 pm. Tomorrow it'll be one at waking and another around 3-4.

I thought mega meant bigger....but no...Same size. Anyhow no problems getting it down, key I think is a lot of water

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
This log is sponsored btw. Thanks to the getdiesel team.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for the ride!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Sleep was vivid last night.

I cycle to work and back and I noticed increased temp and sweating.

Little bump in libido already.

And I know that 2 tablets will work for me.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Any more than 2 tabs and my fuse becomes too short.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
day 3 report

increased hunger today.

i slept great...woke feeling refreshed and morning coffee hit me like a redbull.

not negative sides like toilet trips or trouble digesting the tablets.

no midday laziness

heightened libido

increased drive to do work

good upper body workout today

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 report

Much improved libido

Feel great through out the day

Confidence is up

Appetite up big time

Few pimples showed up on my upper back

Joints feel better too...I have sore shoulders on a regular basis but lately they feel better when pushing weight.

Good pumps at the gym

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sub...also no MEGA is the size, since so many ppl complain "these tabs are huge".
Huge, stinky Diesel tabs are a joy IMO, the DTP v2 I'm running now are both these things - love it!

Cordeen could u post a pic of these new DTHC tabs?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
2 days off now. Sleep last night was incredible.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Days off went well. Looked forward to starting on again that's for. Anyhow I dosed 2 tabs yesterday, being day 8. Today I'm gonna try 2 am and 1 midday.

I've lost a little around my mid section. It's due to the definite increase in temp/sweating particularly during training.

Alpha feeling is being turned on. Only thing I cautious about with 3 tabs is becoming too short fused. More to follow on that.

Sex drive still staying high. I can perform at will..Lol.

No more pimples than I got from the start.

Well I'll report in a day or so on how the upped dosage is treating me.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got the same effect, pimples for the first week that went away, short temper etc

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Turned edgy and short fused Today. Dropping back to my sweet spot of 2 tabs per day from here on in. Obviously some strong extracts in this most current formula.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Wow...haven't seen you in forever. How're you doing?
whats up dsade ...yeah I'm back. Got the GET DIESEL section back on here about 3 months ago. Got some heat out now...and some good stuff all by beg. of July www.getdiesel.com

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
whats up dsade ...yeah I'm back. Got the GET DIESEL section back on here about 3 months ago. Got some heat out now...and some good stuff all by beg. of July www.getdiesel.com
Glad to see you back, now I don't feel so old. :)

I'll have to check out what you've been up to. I'll shoot you a PM, and stop derailing the log.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you back, now I don't feel so old. :)

I'll have to check out what you've been up to. I'll shoot you a PM, and stop derailing the log.
Cool, yeah I know, we been on AM since we were "kids"

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Turned edgy and short fused Today. Dropping back to my sweet spot of 2 tabs per day from here on in. Obviously some strong extracts in this most current formula.
Someone noted this, but there is a huge dif between 2 at a time versus 1 at a time (on this formula), it took me about a month before I could do 2 at a time without being cranky
from about 4h later till the next day (and Id been on some form of DTH off and on for 10 yrs)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
How do you think I feel :D
I know....I tell people I rem at the bottom of AM it would tell you everyone who's online right now (rem that) and there
was like 50-75 ppl online 12 years ago at a time. Back then ppl could post anonymous and it would count those ppl also.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know....I tell people I rem at the bottom of AM it would tell you everyone who's online right now (rem that) and there
was like 50-75 ppl online 12 years ago at a time. Back then ppl could post anonymous and it would count those ppl also.
3,748 Users Online :D

You have to turn that stuff off because if you have this many people on, it slows the site pretty bad.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You have to turn that stuff off because if you have this many people on, it slows the site pretty bad.
Those homebrew threads were on fire back then....such a whole lot of interesting fun.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

yeah running a query to count users online every time someone updates a page would slow any database down. Even with indexing.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah running a query to count users online every time someone updates a page would slow any database down. Even with indexing.
Yup. Kills page load times.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Those homebrew threads were on fire back then....such a whole lot of interesting fun.
Thats why I cam back to AM, sht if you can survive the hardcore users on here (once your past your lime light, everything works reviews)
you can sell products to the general masses for years...bc people here be on some next level supplementation stacks/products.

But...if ur sht bogus.....in due time, it will be exposed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats why I cam back to AM, sht if you can survive the hardcore users on here (once your past your lime light, everything works reviews)
you can sell products to the general masses for years...bc people here be on some next level supplementation stacks/products.

But...if ur sht bogus.....in due time, it will be exposed.
This is where people and companies come if they are looking for building long term. They go to other boards to sucker people with bull**** until they run out of new customers.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is where people and companies come if they are looking for building long term. They go to other boards to sucker people with bull**** until they run out of new customers.
i love you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
2adedce0-e3cd-0131-6cff-0aa0f90d87b4 (1).gif

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Update...day 10... There's morning wood ...but then there's morning steel...nuff said.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I've switched to the 3on1off2on1off dosing.

Feeling great on this stuff.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
A bottle is gonna last me quite some time at only 2tabs per day.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 15 report

Slimming out a little
Cardio endurance has improved
Sleep is just nuts ...vivid and deep
Libido still up
Cut back on coffee intake cause I don't feel I need it as much
My nails seems to be growing faster I swear ..Lol
Strength remains around the same as I'm not trying to go heavy but more volume instead.
Delts and chest show a lil improvement
I now prefer dosing an hour after breakfast because I had 2 times where I did get some stomach issues. None this way.

So all remains great and still gonna stick with 2 caps per day.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see this moving along so nicely

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Reps or Chuck ...what's the latest PM dose time you'd recommend? Lately I've been dosing sorta midday for my second serving. Any pros or cons ?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
day 22

appetite is outta control. not gaining fat from the bigger feedings but feeling more full and as a result strength has recently increased an unexpected notch

i tried a couple of preworkout samples and both times it was a little too much..seems my adrenal glands are more receptive to stimulants.

sleep is still deep, libido up and a wee bit of a shorter temper. stickin it out with 2 tabs solely for this reason.

i'm normally motivated at my job because i love it but recently i feel like i wanna raise the bar and bring it.

dosing after i eat is certainly my preference.

pm dose is around 6 pm now.

urine is much more yellow

endurance is better...cut some time off my 5km run.

so all is still great...again DTH is not letting me down...it's more than a test booster thats for sure.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
day 22

so all is still great...again DTH is not letting me down...it's more than a test booster thats for sure.
Yep...its a performance product...and yeah def it will amplify the result of any stim. product. Also if you thought they stop working at
certain doses, they hit hard again on DTH.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Damn... two tabs per day?
I think hes Canadian, sht is weak up there. Same in UK and Netherlands. My Netherlands customers respond to like 1/2 of what Amercians
respond to who typically stack 14 products at a time haha

Then again im like that w procycle, I cant go over 3 a day, im straight at 2 a day. I rem I posted the first time I used DTP V2
day 1 I took 6 tabs, day 2 four, man i was hungry for 3 straight days, aggressive, I actually took the 3rd day off. If someone
thinks I am exaggerating, take 6 one day and 4 the next....

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5 was my happy spot on DTP v2, great product...

Im gonna run the new DTHC soon here.... maybe in a couple months. Loved the old can't - can't wait to see how the new formula stacks up.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
day 27

new protocol is treating me well. no agitation and the off days help keep my receptors fresh.

i'm leaning out slowly and my diet has been clean

joints have been feeling the best they have in a longtime...shoulders and hips that is.

libido still up, great sleeps, much higher confidence and positive attitude

the 2 tabs is from my previous experience with multiple bottles of DTH. there however was a 200 tab bottle once that turned me in to the edgiest man alive. i could only take 1 with that version

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
day 27

new protocol is treating me well. no agitation and the off days help keep my receptors fresh.

i'm leaning out slowly and my diet has been clean

joints have been feeling the best they have in a longtime...shoulders and hips that is.

libido still up, great sleeps, much higher confidence and positive attitude

the 2 tabs is from my previous experience with multiple bottles of DTH. there however was a 200 tab bottle once that turned me in to the edgiest man alive. i could only take 1 with that version
Whats crazy is that 200 tab version was the weakest version i had ever made.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Day 35

Yea haa...still half a bottle left and going strong.

Sorry for the couple day delay but things are rolling in the right direction.

I honestly feel like I'm 30 years old versus 40.

I never thought I'd see pimples on my face again but there is.

I'm steady making gains in cardio strength and endurance. Changes in my physique back this claim.

I'd like to run blood work next time but getting in Canada is different. You need to convince your doc and unless you have a legit reason then they'll decline. Maybe I could pay for it somehow?

Anyhow I am confident my test levels are higher, cortisol lower , and estrogen I would say remains the same ...at this dosing. Because my joints feel great and libido strong still. I am ver y estrogen sensitive and this is usually my gauge.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very Nice Update and Results Speak For Themselves !!!! Keep the workouts strong and Keep us informed !! Thanks!