Xrkc6x is gonna be ripped as fukc with PES Shift+Alphamax!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
yo guys finally here, Monday the 18th of May I am going to start my new cutting/recomp log using the great PES Shift as a fat burner, running it in solo for 4 weeks and then adding Alphamax to make it sexy, like somebody on the forum said :p

here the stats

69.3 kg
8.5% fat
175cm
35 years old

Training days
7 days

Mon-Tue Weights
Wed-Thu Weights+Thai Boxe+Cardio
Friday Weights (legs day!!!)
Sat-Sun Cardio+Thai Boxe

Cycle/Stack
1-4 weeks --> PES Shift yeeeeee!!!!!
4-8 weeks --> PES Shift + Alphamax
8-12 weeks --> PES Shift + Alphamax and..... probably something else depending on the stats

Diet will be a carb rotation as follow:
50-50-100-150-200
Proteins and fats macros will change based on the amount of carbs

on top of the PES Shift and Alphamax I will take:

PES Select BOOOM!
ALLMax IsoFlex (only post WO)
omega 3-6-9
vitamin C
R-ALA
High Volume (Pre WO)
Multivit IRON PUMP

end

I wanna run only 2 products to feel and understand how they work on my body.

GOALS

cutting 1-4-8 weeks
recomp 8-12

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE :p

I will log everything as usual on my logs, pictures, WO, foods :)

any advice is welcome!

this log is not sponsored, also I want to say I feel so excited to try the PES Shift :) Alphamax too is a great addition, I know how all the ingredients in Alphamax works so I am pretty confident :)

ok lets log!

PS "fukc" is not a typo error :p

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In.

Love the idea of Shift and Alphamax.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
In.

Love the idea of Shift and Alphamax.
welcome ant thx for joining :)

i just wanna make you aware that one of the reason why i went for Alphamax was also your personal review about it :)

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
welcome ant thx for joining :)

i just wanna make you aware that one of the reason why i went for Alphamax was also your personal review about it :)
Awesome, glad to know. That review was before joining Performax as well. Alphamax and the open label was why I applied.

If you have any questions, we will be glad to help.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, glad to know. That review was before joining Performax as well. Alphamax and the open label was why I applied.

Thanks a lot appreciated :) questions will come :p

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

I have just sent you a pm :) questions are starting now haahhahah

-3 days to the beginning of the declared war to fat/water! ahahahahah

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have just sent you a pm :) questions are starting now haahhahah

-3 days to the beginning of the declared war to fat/water! ahahahahah
I just pm'd you back.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In. Curious to see how you like Shift solo the first 4 weeks and also the combo with AlphaMax.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
In. Curious to see how you like Shift solo the first 4 weeks and also the combo with AlphaMax.
welcome! I was just wondering if I should run also alphamine or norco, based on the stack website (PES one) they suggest 3 different stacks, I am confused here, is this case in "solo" its not effective enough? I really wanna run it solo but knowing that it wouldn't be so effective......

any PES guru rep?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
welcome! I was just wondering if I should run also alphamine or norco, based on the stack website (PES one) they suggest 3 different stacks, I am confused here, is this case in "solo" its not effective enough? I really wanna run it solo but knowing that it wouldn't be so effective......

any PES guru rep?
Shift alone should be effective enough if your diet is in check. You could post in the Shift thread asking the question in there.

Edit - Here is the link

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/267810-shift-pescience.html

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
In. I've been taking Alpha Max for the past six weeks with great results. I have three bottles of Shift sitting on my shelf. Had figured I needed to wait until I was done with the Alpha Max run to start shift since they both contain forskolin... 100mg/day isn't a problem?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
In. I've been taking Alpha Max for the past six weeks with great results. I have three bottles of Shift sitting on my shelf. Had figured I needed to wait until I was done with the Alpha Max run to start shift since they both contain forskolin... 100mg/day isn't a problem?
I have been taking 4x ABE Elite old formula, 2 preWO and 2 postWO and Forsk-95 AN 2x in the morning upon wake up and 2x as a preWO with my ABE old formula for 8 weeks and I had no issues at all..... maybe sometime a bit of anxiety or, if I had no a good preWO meal some nausea .... but really rarely, so I guess no problems with that. Start slowly if you want, like taking just 1caps of shift to asses your body to the forsk but you shouldn't have any issues :)

this was my previous stack, now I have stop since 1 week everything to clears thing out in my system :) in order to start clean on Monday :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Btw in the meantime I just received my 2 bottles of alphamax, I'm in the UK so I wonder if this is the right one since I've seen it in red and not in blue, also the expiry day it's weird, is it saying 2017?

image.jpg

Thx guys

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advise. I think I'll start adding Shift tomorrow. :)

That's the right stuff. Looks like you're good until August 2017. Somehow I doubt it will make it that long.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advise. I think I'll start adding Shift tomorrow. :)

That's the right stuff. Looks like you're good until August 2017. Somehow I doubt it will make it that long.
ahahahahah I'll start it in 4 weeks from Monday then 8 weeks all the way to the ripped nation :) haahahah

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of websites haven't updated their picture with the new label. Same formula as the red. We just decided to make everything uniform. All of our other products had that color scheme, except for AlphaMax. That's why we made the change.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
A lot of websites haven't updated their picture with the new label. Same formula as the red. We just decided to make everything uniform. All of our other products had that color scheme, except for AlphaMax. That's why we made the change.
Thx a lot mate

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
so excited guys, weekend and then START!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm following bud. :thumbsup:

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
guys I guess I am going to start this tomorrow with a great chest day on Sunday!

so wake up

2x shift

wait 2h

breakfast

meal

lunch

preWO

chest+cardio

postWO

Dinner

preSleep

BOOOOOM!

can't really wait till Monday :) ha!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
in, curious on shift+alphamax as I usually do alphamax+F95 for my 100mh f95. AlphaMax and oxymax will be soon then shift and alphamax

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Chest on Sunday...you're doing it wrong.
Hahahah ill have to cause I'll flight to
Rome end of the week for my missus bday and I won't be able to train and because I train weight 5 days a week and I'll flight there on Thursday I'll anticipate my Monday chest day on Sunday ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely ready to see you kill this run! ;)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
booooooooooooooom just woke up, I had a protein shake 3 h and a half ago (PES Snickerdoodle) so I am wondering if I have to wait like 30 min or 1h to be sure that my first dose will be on a really empty stomach or is it ok like this?

also, what would you recommend in terms of waiting before eating after taking the dose? I remember waiting at least 1h with Alpha t2 and 2h with alphamine and norco and target to make sure that effect was optimal, any advice with shift?

be quick with the advice since I can't wait!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
booooooooooooooom just woke up, I had a protein shake 3 h and a half ago (PES Snickerdoodle) so I am wondering if I have to wait like 30 min or 1h to be sure that my first dose will be on a really empty stomach or is it ok like this?

also, what would you recommend in terms of waiting before eating after taking the dose? I remember waiting at least 1h with Alpha t2 and 2h with alphamine and norco and target to make sure that effect was optimal, any advice with shift?

be quick with the advice since I can't wait!
I wouldn't worry about waiting any longer before dosing. However I would wait the 2 hours before eating to really allow the product to set in.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't worry about waiting any longer before dosing. However I would wait the 2 hours before eating to really allow the product to set in.
This is exactly what I thought and that's why I just started and this log is officially up&running!!!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Also I am feeling hungry as **** so let's see what it's able to do.....

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
image.jpg

Thai is better picture! Ha!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I was about to say nice fingers but what is going on below. Lol
Pretty little caps those are! Bottoms up sir!
Done, it's 8am in the UK so breakfast in about 2h at 10am and I'll be able to say if my hunger was suppressed or at least helped me since I woke up hungry! So good test!

I wonder if I can have a coffee like double espresso lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok 10am in the UK and boom breakfast

45g pure fine oats gluten free
1x scoop snickerdoodle PES Select

thats my breakfast and i am going to have it now.

so... I can say after my first 2h with shift, i felt appetite was suppressed after 10 minutes i took it, yes after 10 :) well done guys! great results! especially cause I was really hungry, I also did not notice any other effect tho, no anxiety, no warm, nothing and I started with 2 caps :)

lets see!

stay tuned :p

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok 10am in the UK and boom breakfast

45g pure fine oats gluten free
1x scoop snickerdoodle PES Select

thats my breakfast and i am going to have it now.

so... I can say after my first 2h with shift, i felt appetite was suppressed after 10 minutes i took it, yes after 10 :) well done guys! great results! especially cause I was really hungry, I also did not notice any other effect tho, no anxiety, no warm, nothing and I started with 2 caps :)

lets see!

stay tuned :p
Not bad. 10 minutes for appetite to be eliminated = winning! Btw thanks for making me want oats with protein!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Not bad. 10 minutes for appetite to be eliminated = winning! Btw thanks for making me want oats with protein!
10 minutes man, no kidding, maybe 15? at max 15 but it was pretty immediate lol, i had butterflies in my stomach lol and then it suddenly stopped :)

yeeeeeeeeeeeah the breakfast of champions, snickerdoodle PES + pure oats BOOOOM a gnummylicious recipe!!!!! i L O V E it I could die for it ahahahha i remember my "last" cheat meal more than 1 month ago, 5x scoops of PES snickerdoodle + 5x scoop (45g each) of fine pure oats, I spent 20 minutes enjoying every single teaspoon of that creeeeeeeeeeeeamy delicious meal, ahahhaha watching cartoons ahahahah

I do it really creamy with just a little of water and its like heaven!!!!!!!!!!

okok i am hungry now, shift is not working anymore ahahahhahahahah :p

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10 minutes man, no kidding, maybe 15? at max 15 but it was pretty immediate lol, i had butterflies in my stomach lol and then it suddenly stopped :)

yeeeeeeeeeeeah the breakfast of champions, snickerdoodle PES + pure oats BOOOOM a gnummylicious recipe!!!!! i L O V E it I could die for it ahahahha i remember my "last" cheat meal more than 1 month ago, 5x scoops of PES snickerdoodle + 5x scoop (45g each) of fine pure oats, I spent 20 minutes enjoying every single teaspoon of that creeeeeeeeeeeeamy delicious meal, ahahhaha watching cartoons ahahahah

I do it really creamy with just a little of water and its like heaven!!!!!!!!!!

okok i am hungry now, shift is not working anymore ahahahhahahahah :p
I agree nothing like select with some oats. I also like to make it a bit on the creamy side. Savor ever last drop! Doubt that's the shift not working as much as that select greatness working too well. Haha

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I agree nothing like select with some oats. I also like to make it a bit on the creamy side. Savor ever last drop! Doubt that's the shift not working as much as that select greatness working too well. Haha
ahahahhahaah agree! yes man, it has to be creamy! lol its like a desert :) then you add a couple of peanut butter teaspoons and you are ready to start the WO lol ahahahha

anyway, baco to my diet I had just 30g+45g :( but thats enough since I was not hungry and today it is my 100g carbs day so I am lucky lol, I have been at 50g for the last 2 days :)

lunch I'll have some fish probably prawns with basmati brown rice. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
so i had my lunch

80g brown basmati rice and 240g of steamed salmon......

i was not hungry at all to be honest so probably it is still the effect of the shift???

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok I had my protein shake like 1h ago (obviously pes select snickerdoodle) and now in about 20 minutes ill go training and ill take HIGH Volume :)

nothing else

still not hungry lol even before having my pre wo meal

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like overeating won't be an issue :). Have a great workout man.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like overeating won't be an issue :). Have a great workout man.
Definitely no lol I'm coming back after

Chest
Cardio
Abs
Thai

And I feel still ok no hunger lol :)

I'll post later once at home my wo

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
ok guys today I had

ABS 30 min

Chest Press
6x11-9-7-5-7-9
cables
3x7
incline bench
6x11-9-7-5-7-9
pullover 1x6

cardio 40 min on treadmill incline 15% 5km/h

thai sparring 30 min

everything went smooth and i felt great, nothing to report apart the fact that I am now back and instead go looking for food as usual, i am on the sofa with my laptop waiting to be hungry lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You need to up your protein game and get on that Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. Blows SD out of the water and SD is my second favorite Select flavor.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
You need to up your protein game and get on that Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. Blows SD out of the water and SD is my second favorite Select flavor.
do you think I need more proteins in terms of macros?

unfortunately peanut butter cup in UK are not available yet :(

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PBC is my favorite with CnC at a close second. Never hurts to add a bit more protein. Just get creative so you don't throw your carbs up too much.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
PBC is my favorite with CnC at a close second. Never hurts to add a bit more protein. Just get creative so you don't throw your carbs up too much.
I'm following a strict diet and carb rotation so there is not risk of going up with carbs lol :)
Mon the other side I did not want to go up too much with the select since I have fear of the lactose... It should be like 1g or two in the select but still.... It's my enemy! Ha!

CnC are great too and I was actually thinking to get those on my next order to change a bit :)

Welcome CJNator