Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed Log

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay so I got a bottle of the TD in on Friday. I will be doing one pump AM and one pump PM for the entire bottle. Depending on how well I like it I may buy some more to run even longer.

I'm currently at about 2100 calories and 75g of carbs. I was supposed to have a refeed tomorrow but I ate like crap today so I probably won't do the refeed. I'm 6'1", about 192 pounds, and around 15% bodyfat.

I don't do any cardio because I'm lazy so that's why my calories are so low. I work out 5 days a week, doing one body part a day. I'll try and post each workout and macros if anyone wants. My goal is to get down to around 10% bodyfat. I'll post a before picture if I can figure out how to post it straight from my phone.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This was my work out from Friday, 30 minutes after the first dose. I'm not sure if it was placebo or what but I beat all my reps from last week on this same workout, but less calories and carbs.

OVERHEAD PRESS
100-10,8,6
REAR DELT
110-12,8,8
CABLE SIDE RAISES
30-8,8,8
DUMBELL PRESS
50-12,10,10
FACE PULLS
80-
SHOULDER PRESS MACHINE
120-15,10,7
SHRUGS
180-18,20,20

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is the day before I started. I lost a lot of size since my last cycle I feel, but it was needed to get down to the body fat I want.

So far I've just been applying the TD to my chest and trap area and rubbing it in with my wrists.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Game time lets do work fella!!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Despite eating like crap all weekend I woke up at 191.6 pounds. I'll use this as my starting weight. I'm also on EC but I will be able to easily tell how well the Ep1c works still.

I'll use this as my starting weight. I've been losing about 3 pounds a week since starting my cut, which I don't really like but I'm hoping the Ep1c will make sure none of its muscle.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro. You have a solid base to make some body-comp changes.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today I woke up and took 4 grams of White Maeng Da Kratom and then went to the zoo. I normally get tired really easily at the zoo but I could have walked around all day. I walked about 7.5 miles today according to my phone. I think it was a combination of the Ep1c and the Kratom because I could feel the Kratom wear off after couple hours and I still felt perfectly fine walking around.

I got home and immediately did legs, it seemed a little easier than last week. My legs are definitely my weakest point as I didn't train them for a long time. Today was also the first I had done real deadlifts in a long time. I've been doing rack pulls instead on back days, but I'm gonna keep the rack pulls and deadlifts.

DEADLIFT
275-5,5,3
LEG PRESS
470-8,6,7 200-10
CALF PRESS
200-30,30,30,20,25
LEG EXTENSION
210-11,10,10
LEG CURL
110-10,10,10

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today I woke up and took 4 grams of White Maeng Da Kratom and then went to the zoo. I normally get tired really easily at the zoo but I could have walked around all day. I walked about 7.5 miles today according to my phone. I think it was a combination of the Ep1c and the Kratom because I could feel the Kratom wear off after couple hours and I still felt perfectly fine walking around.

I got home and immediately did legs, it seemed a little easier than last week. My legs are definitely my weakest point as I didn't train them for a long time. Today was also the first I had done real deadlifts in a long time. I've been doing rack pulls instead on back days, but I'm gonna keep the rack pulls and deadlifts.

DEADLIFT
275-5,5,3
LEG PRESS
470-8,6,7 200-10
CALF PRESS
200-30,30,30,20,25
LEG EXTENSION
210-11,10,10
LEG CURL
110-10,10,10
Strong Kratom + Zoo effort bro! :) :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm intrigued by all this Kratom talk. Never heard of it in the real world, only on AM.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm intrigued by all this Kratom talk. Never heard of it in the real world, only on AM.
Same here, no one I've talked to has ever heard of it. I finally got around to ordering some. It's actually pretty nice. I've only tried it three times so far. Two relaxing and the one today that is more of an energetic type.

The Maeng Da I tried today didn't do a whole lot, but I did notice a slight energetic and euphoric feeling. Each time though It has made my light headed and a little dizzy, especially if I'm sitting and get up to walk. The relaxing strains have been awesome. I've never been able to get so comfortable so easily and the sleep was great on it.

I'd definitely give it a try. I think I'm about to order some more of the more relaxing strains. I have a couple more samples of some high energy ones to try.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Woke up and did my work out in the morning for the first time in a while. I woke up kinda late so I was completely fasted for it, but I still beat all my reps from last week except for concentration curls.

BENCH PRESS
190-5,5,5
MACHINE FLY
150-12,10,8
INCLINE DB PRESS
60-8,8,6
DB BENCH
70-6,6,4
DECLINE DB PRESS
50-12,12
CABLE CROSSOVER
UPPER 50-12 MIDDLE 50-10 LOWER 30-12
BB CURL
65-12,10,8
CONCENTRATION CURL
35-4,5,5
ROPE CURLS
90-9,12 70-12
MACHINE CURL
60-12,10 45-10

It feels like I'm starting to get more hungry as of lately. I'm gonna do an actual refeed today because I feel like my body is demanding more food.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
lookin good so far man. Do you work at the zoo or just felt like going haha? Either way i dig it

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does anyone know of any pre workouts in stock at Nutraplanet or Amazon Prime that has Amp Citrate or DMBA HCL? Or any other websites for that matter lol it looks like Nutraplanet is out of all of them.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Type in AMP Citrate and you will find them. Or type in its chemical structure name

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm down to 50g Carbs now, which puts me at 2000 calories altogether. Hopefully my body can handle it lol I've been starving the past couple of days. I may need to look into something else to suppress my appetite, EC isn't doing it anymore.

Do you guys think 2000 is too low in calories? I've been thinking about keeping carbs low but adding in more fats but I'm not really sure. Especially since I'm not doing any cardio.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Type in AMP Citrate and you will find them. Or type in its chemical structure name
I will once I get on a computer, I haven't gotten a chance to all day. I've been on my phone the whole time and it's kind of annoying to google on. Lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I'm gonna go with Mesomorph or Hypermax. Mesomorph has DMAA. I haven't tried that or AMP yet. I'll probably just get both lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I went to a local supplement shop that I didn't even know existed until today, they had Hypermax and Mesomorph but the guy talked me into getting Metabolic Nutrition ESP. It also had AMP Citrate in it. It also has a huge dose of caffeine for the big scoop. It came with a double sided scoop, I used two of the smaller scoops. One of the big scoops has 500mg caffeine so I got about 330mg. I'm not sure how much AMP it has. I had some pretty good focus though. I finished the work out in about 40 minutes.

I went up in weight in almost everything and I either matched or beat my reps from last week still. I think the Ep1c is giving me some all day motivation to work out. I went to bed last night and woke up this morning wanting to work out. Today was supposed to be my off day but I went ahead and bought some pre workout since I'm now on 50g carbs and did my back work out today.

BENT OVER ROWS
165-10,10,8
RACK PULLS
315-8 325-6,7
UNSUPPORTED T BAR ROWS
115-12,12,10
STIFF ARM LAT PULLDOWNS
110-10,10,10
LAT PULLDOWNS
170-12,10 160-8
DB TRICEP EXTENSION
70-10,10,10
ROPE PUSHDOWNS
110-10,8,6
CABLE TRICEP EXTENSION
75-12,8,8

Rack pulls felt awesome and really easy today.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One other thing I noticed today was the sweat. I wasn't exactly dripping, but it takes a lot for me to sweat other than my armpits, which is all day everyday. Lol but I did noticed some sweating today. I'm not sure if the AMP Citrate is known for this or not but I know a lot of people mention it on Ep1c.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Ep1c definitely makes me sweat more than usual. Combined with the AMP I'm sure it was the combo.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Ep1c definitely makes me sweat more than usual. Combined with the AMP I'm sure it was the combo.
Yeah I figured so. Should I switch up application sites or is sticking with one spot okay? Also, how long after applying should I wait to put a shirt on? I've been waiting about 15-30 minutes. It usually isn't a problem since I can just chill at home after but I'm just curious.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm going to drop the EC stack altogether and just use the pre workout as my only stimulant. I'll drink some coffee throughout the day for the caffeine withdrawals.

I have been having really bad heart flutters all day or whatever you wanna call it. My heart is just beating really hard. It's kinda freaking me out so I'm making it worse with my anxiety. Lol

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to drop the EC stack altogether and just use the pre workout as my only stimulant. I'll drink some coffee throughout the day for the caffeine withdrawals.

I have been having really bad heart flutters all day or whatever you wanna call it. My heart is just beating really hard. It's kinda freaking me out so I'm making it worse with my anxiety. Lol

Could be the preworkout you just started using yesterday with some serious stimulant in it. Keep it in mind the next day or 2 and maybe want to think about a different pre and keep the EC.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Could be the preworkout you just started using yesterday with some serious stimulant in it. Keep it in mind the next day or 2 and maybe want to think about a different pre and keep the EC.
For sure man. If it continues I'll definitely stop the pre workout. But I have noticed the palpitations every once in a while since before yesterday so I think it was the combination mostly that made it worse.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I did shoulders this morning, I was tired and not really feeling it even with the pre workout, but I still matched or beat my reps on everything from last week. The Ep1c is definitely working I would say. I keep forgetting to weigh myself before I eat or drink anything in the mornings so I'll try and do that tomorrow.

OHP
100-10,8,6
REAR DELT
110-15,10,8
CABLE SIDE RAISES
30-10,10,10
DUMBELL PRESS
50-12,10,10
FACE PULLS
80-12,10,10
SHOULDER PRESS MACHINE
120-15,10,10
SHRUGS
190-15,20,20

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I weighed 191.6 again but this was after my workout, so a shake and half a gallon of water in me. So I've lost some weight, but reps are still going up.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good update and workout man!!
Thanks man. I think I'm gonna try applying it to my lower abdomen and love handle area to see if I notice the localized effect some people have had. Should there be any trouble with absorption in these areas?

I think I'm starting to notice my muscles feeling more full, even on days that I havent worked that particular muscle at all.

I definitely went over my carbs and most likely way over my calories today. My family got pizza and I haven't had any at all since starting my cut, Its my favorite food and I was going to go insane so I had to eat a few pieces.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly can't answer that question about absorption in those areas. I would think it's best on thin skin, vascular areas. But I am curious to the localized effects that have been described.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
191 pounds exactly this morning even after the pizza last night.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Honestly can't answer that question about absorption in those areas. I would think it's best on thin skin, vascular areas. But I am curious to the localized effects that have been described.
That's kinda what I was thinking but the bottle does also say to apply to the stomach.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've taken the past couple of days off, I've been pretty busy. I haven't had any stims since Friday morning and I haven't had any heart problems up until last night before bed and this morning when I woke up, I'm starting to think it may be more anxiety related even thought I'm not anxious about anything, as far as I know.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've been eating like crap the past few days so my calories and macros have been messed up. I've had a lot of parties I had to go to so I've had a lot of crappy food and too many drinks, so the next two days will be very low carbs only from shakes and stuff. No more unplanned cheats or refeeds. I've been crazy hungry lately.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am probably going to end up buying another bottle of the TD and the oral once this bottle runs out. Ep1c may end up being a stable for me. Lol

Machine Fly
150-12 170-12,10
DB Bench
70-9,8,8
Incline DB
60-10,10,8
Decline DB
50-15,12
Cable Crossover
Upper 60-6 Middle 50-10 Lower 40-15
Barbell Curl
65-12,12,12
Concentration Curls
35-5,5,5
Rope Curls
100-10,8 70-10
Machine Curl
60-12 70-10 45-12

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think I will be making a doctors appointment, I'm gonna go to a new doctor and request complete blood work done. I'm still getting the random heart palpitations, even after not taking the pre workout for 3 days. I'm also having tingling in my fingers lately, so I may end up getting a nerve study done. I also can't sleep unless I'm on my stomach with my arms straight down to my side, any other way my arms fall asleep.

I did the imdb symptoms thing for fun, vitamin b12 deficiency was the only common thing between the two.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I kept the weight the same this week on back and triceps but I still surpassed all my reps from last week. I've been on less than 25 grams of carbs the past two days. I might do a refeed tomorrow.

My weight was at about 186-189 this morning, I don't remember exactly. I'm thinking about doing a few days at maintenance calories and then dropping calories from there again. I'm not really sure. I don't want to go much lower than where I am now.

Lat Pulldown
160-12,10,10
Rack Pulls
325-5,5,5
Bent Over Rows
165-10,10,10
T Bar Rows
115-15,12,12
Stiff Arm Lat Pulldowns
110-12,11,10
DB Tricep Extension
70-12,12,10
Rope Pushdowns
110-10,8,8
Cable Tricep Extension
75-12,12,10
Shrugs
190-18,20,20,20

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it okay to put a shirt on right after applying the transdermal? I assume so as long as I don't sweat for a little bit since it dries so fast, just curious..

Dma378 Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it okay to put a shirt on right after applying the transdermal? I assume so as long as I don't sweat for a little bit since it dries so fast, just curious..

Dma378 Olympus Labs
I would wait 5-10 mins.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had a pretty good shoulder work out today, beat my reps and went up in weight in most things. A couple veins were popping today which is unheard of in me. I'm doing a refeed today and eating pretty much everything I see but I'm going to try and keep my fats as low as I can.

The past couple of nights I have been waking up around 3:30 or 4:00 and going to pee and I will be wide awake and feel like working out, but I'll go back to sleep and then it's nearly impossible for me to wake up again lol it's weird.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OHP
110-10,8,8
Rear Delt
110-15,12,10
Cable Side Raises
30-10,10,10
Dumbell Press
55-12,8,7
Face Pulls
80-15,15,12
Shoulder Press Machine
150-15,10,5
Shrugs
190-20,20,20

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I only woke up a pound heavier today after all the food from yesterday. It's getting really hard to control myself with food, I feel like I'm starving myself. I would probably stop my cut now if it wasn't for the stupid love handles.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just did a short and light leg work out today. I've had a headache and was feeling really hot in the gym. I didn't want to skip today so I went ahead and just did a short work out.