PrinceVince's DIESEL TEST HARDCORE 2015 REVIEW!!!!!!!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
First off , Salutations, to Chuck for blessing me with this opp. Been a fan since back in the day and glad they ressurected one one of best natty t bossters out.

During this run i will be focusing in on heightened libido as well as desire, aggression, slight strength increase and a lil size off of waistline.

My starting weight is 213lb. Height 5'9" and age is 42 yrs. young. So you know a product like this is greatly appreciated and needed at my age, due to declining test levels.

Well I'm just 2 days in and not much to report yet. Yesterday i went ahead and took 4 caps on an empty stomach and will not do that again, to say the least.

So today i took 2 caps after breakfast and the other 2 after supper and had completetly different experience from day prior, (thank goodness.)
Still nothing to elaborate on in terms of effects just yet but i give it a few more days till its effects start kicking in.

One thing for sure is that i forgot how big the pills were, LOL.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Friday's dose was 4 caps with my pwo on a semi empty stomach, which lead to 2 trips to the bathroom during my calethenics session. Then saturday i took 2 caps with lunch and 2 after dinner. Without having to rush to restroom, lol. I know TMI!!!

Just finished breakfast, took 4 caps and will be having another session shortly.

So as for today what i have been experiencing is an increase in the appetite dept. Been getting hungrier a lil more frequently. An hour after i eat a meal, im hungry again. Oh well, gotta keep eating then.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
pardon the lack of thus far. some overtime was ok'd for the week, so i had to take complete advantage while the gettin was good. besides, how i saw it was more money for some more supps.

well anyway, definitely in full effect mode. been dosing at 6 caps daily and my sessions have gotten way more aggressive. libido and strength have increased all in a weeks time..

Not many natty tbooster's out there can match this feat. Chuck you knew you had the game on smash a few years back in this dept.

well it looks like history is about to repeat itself.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
as of last nights session the pump was insane. didnt want to stop when it came down to curling some dumbells. noticing a more positive mental state also and a clearer complexion. havent been able to stop eating since taking DTH, but havent had the chance to jump on scale to check weight. but will this weekend.

not going to take any DTH today and tomorrow for i been going 7 days strong without any off dayz. will presume sun as label states.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
1st Weeks Review

1. improved sense of well being.alpha male-ish attitude

2. improved workout sessions with a channeled and more focus
aggression

3. slight strength increase

4.improved appettitie.( cant stop stuffing face)

5. more frequent erections and heightened libido

and thats only the first 7 days.....

Great having you and the company back at it..Trust; your products been missed!!!

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Nice results for only 1week in. My bottle should arrive on Tuesday.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
going to have to order a bottle of this on my own, for things are really starting to kick in and im enjoying every minute of it. i had the opp of jumpin on the scale the other day at publix. 214lb. which means i put on a pound just 1 week in. increase in appetite was one of the first encounters during this run and it hasnt lead up a bit. still eating every hour on the hour. vascularity is starting to become a bit more obvious also. i reside out here in the sunshine state so the the heat and sun is always on TILT!!!!!!! anyway i was mowing my grass yesterday shirtless and the mrs. commented on physique, saying i looked a bit more vein(ly) if thats even a word, lol.

but she's definitely been reaping some of the benefits that DTH has provided thus far, TRUST!! IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE TOO....

took them 2 days off, and couldnt wait to getting back to dosing. the results have been paramount in such a short period of time. cant wait to trying this with a nice powerfull pwo for that extra boost before a session. that extra boost of energy with the increased aggressiong provided by DTH would be that 1,2 punch combo. Chuck, i think you should package DTH with your READY4WAR and see how that goes. You never know, im just throwin that out there. Im sure NP would work out a great deal for you and its loyal die hard customer's(HINT-HINT)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
princevince are you in the states of CANADA? I cant rem? if Canada, I have a retailer on my site where you can now get it up there
with free shipping and no VAT.

Haha EDIT: I just saw you got on the scale at Publix....thats Florida all the way.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
that extra boost of energy with the increased aggressiong provided by DTH would be that 1,2 punch combo. Chuck, i think you should package DTH with your READY4WAR and see how that goes. You never know, im just throwin that out there. Im sure NP would work out a great deal for you and its loyal die hard customer's(HINT-HINT)
Thats a very strong stack, right now people run DTH or DTP and JP8x hardcore. Ready4War tabs are very strong and amplify test boosters, DTH amplify stims so yeah they work well together. What you guys have to do is ask for the line at NP. They stop selling my products in Dec 2014 bc they said "no one was asking for them." but they stayed out of stock. But I did sell to NP since they was founded probably for over 9 years. I got tons of stacks to add to getdiesel.com, I do need to do a DTH/R4W Tabs combo.

How many you on per day? Also you can take your day off mid-dose, like 3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off. If taking 4 or less a day, you can run 6 days on, 1 day off.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be a crazy stack. I do t think I could handle it. :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
That would be a crazy stack. I do t think I could handle it. :)
Im pretty sure I wont try 2. If I do I'd have to do in on a Saturday where I can take 2 DIESEL TEST at 8am and 2 ready4war at 9am and wreck the gym at 11am. Training at my normal 4pm, that woudn't fly. I cant sleep on JP8xH and DTP.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1st Weeks Review

1. improved sense of well being.alpha male-ish attitude

2. improved workout sessions with a channeled and more focus
aggression

3. slight strength increase

4.improved appettitie.( cant stop stuffing face)

5. more frequent erections and heightened libido

and thats only the first 7 days.....

Great having you and the company back at it..Trust; your products been missed!!!
Good to see that DTHC is doing it's thing for you in a weeks time and you mentioned that your dosing 6 tabs a day
and if so is this the new 80 tab version.? You also mentioned that it was good to see the co back but honestly Chuck
never really went anywhere he was just not on this forum but his products were still out there and I've been walking
around with Grande Bollas even when he was off this forum. Once you find legit products that work like Get Diesel's
you just have to seek them out. :)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Good to see that DTHC is doing it's thing for you in a weeks time and you mentioned that your dosing 6 tabs a day
and if so is this the new 80 tab version.? You also mentioned that it was good to see the co back but honestly Chuck
never really went anywhere he was just not on this forum but his products were still out there and I've been walking
around with Grande Bollas even when he was off this forum. Once you find legit products that work like Get Diesel's
you just have to seek them out. :)
hey totalpackage thanks for the support. I appreciate you die hards. Yes hes logging the 80 tabs., I thought he was on 4 a day...not sure.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey totalpackage thanks for the support. I appreciate you die hards. Yes hes logging the 80 tabs., I thought he was on 4 a day...not sure.
WOW 6 a day on this new version which I looked at the profile and it should
be more potent cause Tong Kat is the first ingredient. I will be picking up a two pack of this one and I'll start with 3 a day for about
2 weeks before I get into 4 and I'll see how that version works for me. I'll let you know when I start it and it will be after I finish what
I'm testing out now so probably in late July. I'll send you the link cause I think I might log it but I'll let you know where. I'm gonna
crack open my NO Precursor which I have two jars that I picked up a few months ago and I'm gonna start it next Monday, and
I'm gonna dose 3 tabs in the a.m. when I get up on training days which is in the morning and 1 tab later in the day. On non training
days I'll dose 2 in the morn and 2 in the afternoon.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
going to have to order a bottle of this on my own, for things are really starting to kick in and im enjoying every minute of it. i had the opp of jumpin on the scale the other day at publix. 214lb. which means i put on a pound just 1 week in. increase in appetite was one of the first encounters during this run and it hasnt lead up a bit. still eating every hour on the hour. vascularity is starting to become a bit more obvious also. i reside out here in the sunshine state so the the heat and sun is always on TILT!!!!!!! anyway i was mowing my grass yesterday shirtless and the mrs. commented on physique, saying i looked a bit more vein(ly) if thats even a word, lol.

but she's definitely been reaping some of the benefits that DTH has provided thus far, TRUST!! IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE TOO....

took them 2 days off, and couldnt wait to getting back to dosing. the results have been paramount in such a short period of time. cant wait to trying this with a nice powerfull pwo for that extra boost before a session. that extra boost of energy with the increased aggressiong provided by DTH would be that 1,2 punch combo. Chuck, i think you should package DTH with your READY4WAR and see how that goes. You never know, im just throwin that out there. Im sure NP would work out a great deal for you and its loyal die hard customer's(HINT-HINT)
You still running this?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes a DTH and ready for war combo would be great

Thats a very strong stack, right now people run DTH or DTP and JP8x hardcore. Ready4War tabs are very strong and amplify test boosters, DTH amplify stims so yeah they work well together. What you guys have to do is ask for the line at NP. They stop selling my products in Dec 2014 bc they said "no one was asking for them." but they stayed out of stock. But I did sell to NP since they was founded probably for over 9 years. I got tons of stacks to add to getdiesel.com, I do need to do a DTH/R4W Tabs combo.

ye a DTH and ready for war would be good!lk

How many you on per day? Also you can take your day off mid-dose, like 3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off. If taking 4 or less a day, you can run 6 days on, 1 day off.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happened in here? Logging and just stopped

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer