BLR NEW silver back Transdermal

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
S/o to Brundel for sending me another bottle I'm starting up today when I get home.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1432857971.186036.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In and 1st !!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Ok did 2 pumps at 6pm hit the gym and felt it first dose, there is a nice light smell nothing bad, it's not like a gel more of a liquid type. Got a little light headed and drank alot of water and sweat like a son of a bitch.

I'm not looking to drop a lot of weight but I'm at a sticking point at 221lbs right now.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
5/9/15

did two pumps in the AM had to ref basketball all day and didnt apply the 3rd dose until around 10pm. first night of sleeping i woke up in a crazy sweat and had to get some water. i lost a lot of water weight reffing in the day.

5/10/15 I reffed only 7 games and the sweating was insane. I usually dont sweat too much but my under shirt was completely drenched when i finished. my bottle is very watery i dont know if everyone's is like that or if its like the old formeron. one thing i know after a few days is that if you do not drink water you will get a crazy headache this stuff dries you out fast.

today: i dosed two pumps in the am and i will apply the third dose later around 9pm when i do cardio in the house. im going to take my mother out to eat because i was working this weekend. im currently sitting at 215 but that was just water weight and i should expect it back maybe by tomorrow. im interested to see if this works well in the gym , you get this heating sensation around 20 mins after taking it, its like a mini boost lol.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
thanks im pretty excited

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Puffy nipples today , I dunno what that means. I'm sweating a lot around my mid section even tho I apply to my upper chest, very weird but I need it there anyway lol.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
5/13

chest day- dosed 2 pumps and i was sweating like a mutha.

incline db press
incline db flyes
pec deck
dips
cables
plyo clapping push ups

all 4-5 sets for 12-15 reps moderate weight.

im dosing 3 pumps a day and its going pretty well havent noticed any weight loss yet but i havent been eating that healthy im more concerned with the puffy nipples and flare ups right now.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
5/14/15

arms abs and calves

did a 800 rep arms, bicep, tricep superset workout and some abs at the end. we have some new cardio machines finally by octane fitness so i burned about 400 cals on the machine in 30 mins. no weight loss yet but im sweating pretty good at the gym which is good for me because i dont sweat unless im playing basketball or running outside.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5/13 chest day- dosed 2 pumps and i was sweating like a mutha. incline db press incline db flyes pec deck dips cables plyo clapping push ups all 4-5 sets for 12-15 reps moderate weight. im dosing 3 pumps a day and its going pretty well havent noticed any weight loss yet but i havent been eating that healthy im more concerned with the puffy nipples and flare ups right now.
Are you running any compounds that you need to be concerned about gyno (puffy nips)? I didn't see where you said what you were using that would be a concern

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Are you running any compounds that you need to be concerned about gyno (puffy nips)? I didn't see where you said what you were using that would be a concern
No I dunno what it is man.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Down another 1.6lbs reffed 23 games this weekend which is a lot of running. No gym this weekend

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Down another 1.6lbs reffed 23 games this weekend which is a lot of running. No gym this weekend
23 games....I think that is more work than the gym !!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are no ingredients that can cause gyno in the product. ITs got 2 Ais and 2 fat burners. None of which can potentially cause gyno.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps OP has pre-existing gyno, rebound gyno, etc...

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I'm def leaner right now and I can see it ! I'm still over weight but at 219 I look pretty good overall

Last edited:
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
quick update

im starting to get pretty dry, i dont get bloated eating carbs as much. im sweating through two shirts at the gym when i do cardio and i havent done that since i was in college when i played ball.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone has been mentioning how hot and sweaty this stuff makes them. SERIOUS thermogenic effects.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everyone has been mentioning how hot and sweaty this stuff makes them. SERIOUS thermogenic effects.
I want to be the first to purchase this !!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
back workout from yesterday

pull ups wide grip
4x10

wide grip lat pulldown
100x15
150x10
200x8
225x6
225x6

db rows
100x4x8

close grip lat pulldowns
100x4x15
150x8 negatives

db deadlift
100x4x10

stairmaster for 30 mins while watching the basketball game 330cals burned. went at a slow pace but i was still getting 40-45 steps per minute.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
I've been running like a mad man dropped another 3lbs this stuff is amazing

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Have to ref a few more hours today might hit chest when I'm done, I'll see how I feel

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This really is a wicked product. Lots of testers are saying they like it more than Formeron which IS saying something!.
The fat loss potential is exceptional and its great for lean muscle gains.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
can't wait for this to drop! I'm definitely getting this! BLR doesn't disappoint!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
You won't be disappointed

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Chest
Incline press
135x10
225x10
245x8
Drop set
245x6
225x8
195x8

Incline Db flyes
5 sets of 12 60lbs

Weighted dips
90x3x10

Pec deck
8 sets of 12 112lbs

Cable flyes
10 sets of 15 120lbs

Triceps
Rope press down
10 sets of 10 110lbs

Skullcrusher
95lbs 10x10

Str8 bar press down
8 sets of 8 my arms were toast
100lbs

Ended with chest press which I forgot to do
150x3x15

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
225x8 on the incline, you are no slacker my friend!!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
225x8 on the incline, you are no slacker my friend!!
Thanks my pr is 335x3 though my strength is way way down since I started cutting in March. I refuse to go any lower than what I did yesterday.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
It was a high carb day today , yesterday I helped build two gazebos and three plastic picnic tables for a party next weekend. I did my 3 doses and 25 mins cardio on my elliptical at home. I can't believe how you stay lean with eating almost anything. I had a buffalo chicken calzone at lunch and I feel and look like I didn't eat junk all day.

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Strength is increasing , did 100lb shoulder press db's like water going up and I was pretty carb depleted at 135grams for the day.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's good news bro. I cannot wait for this to be released!

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
That's good news bro. I cannot wait for this to be released!
I was 20%bf I bet I'm like 17-18 without change in diet I wish I took a better before pic , does anyone know when it will be released I'm going to use this for a long time

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
5/28/15
legs!!

goblet squats with db's
50,60,70,80,90x10
100,100,100,100,100x10

wall deadlifts with 50lb kettlebell
10 sets of 10

lying leg curl
150x3x12
225x3x6

leg extensions
150x4x15
225x4x12

stiff leg deadlift db's
100x4x12

calf raises
180x7x10

legs were toast after this one, sweating like crazy right after my first few sets of goblet squats.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
brundel - Quick question .. the two fat burner in it, are stim or not stim?
I'm pretty sure I recall brundel mentioning that they are non stim and you can pair the transdermal with any stim/pwo

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure I recall brundel mentioning that they are non stim and you can pair the transdermal with any stim/pwo
brilliant !!!! I love non-stim fat burner
but I remember reading that someone claims to have intense sweating and overheating, or perhaps is due to intake of other stim-products at the same time ...

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
brilliant !!!! I love non-stim fat burner
but I remember reading that someone claims to have intense sweating and overheating, or perhaps is due to intake of other stim-products at the same time ...
You'll sweat while using it, but thermogenics are not always stimulants so you are good to go.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
You'll sweat while using it, but thermogenics are not always stimulants so you are good to go.
if there are no stim in it, it is just right for me !!
However, as far as I know, the non-stim fat burner not give sweating or similar effects. Only those stimulants increase the heart rate, body temperature, anxiety, insomnia and so on .....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if there are no stim in it, it is just right for me !!
However, as far as I know, the non-stim fat burner not give sweating or similar effects. Only those stimulants increase the heart rate, body temperature, anxiety, insomnia and so on .....
You can raise the Core Temperature thur Thermogenics without increasing heart rate.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
You can raise the Core Temperature thur Thermogenics without increasing heart rate.
really? I did not know ... !!! ....
as well as increasing the body temperature, there are other effects with them?
This is very interesting for me because I can not use stimulants ..
for this reason I have never used a fat burner with stimulants, then the new TD could be the solution for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are no stimulants in the product.
100% sure itll raise body temp. Lots of users mention sweating alot more and feeling hot all the time. Lots of things are thermogenic, increase metabolism, increase fat loss without CNS stimulation. In this case the 2 we used are exceptional fat burners in general but specifically they work well with transdermal administration. We tested each ingredient by itself before combining them and basically everyone liked the fat burners by themselves without the AI included.
The combo of all 4 is insane.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
100% sure itll raise body temp. Lots of users mention sweating alot more and feeling hot all the time. Lots of things are thermogenic, increase metabolism, increase fat loss without CNS stimulation. In this case the 2 we used are exceptional fat burners in general but specifically they work well with transdermal administration. We tested each ingredient by itself before combining them and basically everyone liked the fat burners by themselves without the AI included.
I'm glad to hear this, for sure the new TD would be my first fat burner ever !!!!!!!!!!!
it turns me on

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amen to that.

Amazing sh*t

luckylefty811

luckylefty811

Awards
  • Established
Upper body workout
Incline dB press
100x4x12

Incljne dB flyes
50x4x15

Dips
3x failure 30,26,23

Standing Db shoulder press
50,60,70x8
50x15
60x12

Lateral dB raises
25x4x12

Lat pull down
185x3x15

Cable rows
225x3x10

Preacher curl machine
100x3x15

Hammer curls
35x4x20

Abs
Hanging leg raise
3x15

Cardio 20 mins on the octane fitness trainer

Good day today and it's my grandma's 88th b day so it's cake for the post workout