MV: Vital Labs Epi 2.0 Cut, Bulk, Or Recomp??? Log

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
I've been chosen to log VL's new -(-)Epi product, which I'm greatly thankful for :D

Current Stats:
5'10, 168.4lbs(AM), BF 9-11% (You brahs judge, pics will be up)

Current Routine:
Layne's PHAT (w/ slight variations I've made to benefit my weaknesses)

Other Supplements:
-Whey
-Pre-WO (almost gone, so maybe just whey)

Initial Thoughts (4 days in):
So my bad guys, having had finals and moving out this week it was pretty hectic to get a log up, but I've been using the new Epi 2.0 since Sunday (5/3). Something's I've noticed this far that generally are paired with the positives of -(-)Epi (and what I've had experience with in my past run w/ Follidrone)

• Increased Endurance
  • Increased Strength
  • Increased Aggression
  • Improved/New Vascularity
  • Leaning Effects (obviously only slightly at this point)
  • Better/Fuller Pumps (and muscles resting)
Now somethings I've noticed thus far that I haven't in my past experience, and/or typically aren't associated w/ Epi products

• Increased Libido (pretty drastically; not complaining though ;) )
  • Slight Sense of Well Being After Dose (typically just first dose)
  • Also Noticing Effects Much Faster (last time I really didn't "feel" or notice too much out of Folli until end of week 2-mid week 3, as I've listed I've noticed quite a bit in just four days)
Goals are not exactly set... I'm fairly lean, but also the lightest I've been in awhile so I could bulk..... BUT I also have the option to cut and get to the leanest I've been, which isn't a bad option considering summer lol. Or I could recomp. Have had cals at or around maintenance the last 4 days, going to explore my options, but if you guys would prefer to see me pick one path over another, let me know and I'll go for it for the sake of the community :D

Get in here and follow! Cheers!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1st!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get big! Still time to cut before summer really kicks in.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
In for the ride. Seems like youve had some solid effects so far.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In! Looking forward to it man

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely In on this man! Can't wait to see the results!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Thanks everyone. Off yesterday and today (yesterday was a scheduled off day, today was not)

Still working on getting a gym pass as I just got back from school. Hopefully have it tomorrow, if not Monday. Got some compliments ab my vascularity yesterday :D

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Alright sorry for the lack of updates.. No real gym until yesterday, so I was essentially lifting in what's like a hotel gym lol. I will have some pics and yesterday's lift in a little bit. Heading to the gym soon for a delts and arms session soon and will update on that tonite as well :D

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Yesterday's Lift (Chest & Back) splits off a little for the week

DBP: 80x10, 90x10, 95x8, 95x8, 95x6
DBR: 80x10,10,10, 10
RD Fly: 20x12,12,10
CR: 140x12, 160x10, 140x10
CFly: Volume
LatPD: 160x8, 140x12,12
HS: Top set 3.5pps x 8

image.jpg

I am LOVING this sheeeit right now!!! U guys lace my stuff ;) :p lol the pumps and vascularity is off the foking walls m8s!!! Absolutely been great to this point, libido up, big pumps, roadmap veins, fuuuuuua brahs

Current weight 167-169lbs (AM)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking solid man. Profile pic looks good too. Keep it up.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking full man! Definitely keep up the hard work!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is the lightest you've been in awhile where do you normally sit weight wise?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that's a huge difference. Then back to your earlier question: definitely get bigger first.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're normally 185? Currently at 169? A 16 pound difference? Absolutely!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup^

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I agree with the other two! Get big;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any news on the Epi front? :) I know it's getting progressively better!

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Update coming in later today brahs :D If the funds are right I'm going to purchase another bottle(s) of this stuff and stretch it out for as long as possible lol

Just to give you an idea of how I'm enjoying it to this point....

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Update coming in later today brahs :D If the funds are right I'm going to purchase another bottle(s) of this stuff and stretch it out for as long as possible lol

Sweet man. It's good stuff for sure

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooooo.....it's going alright.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

How's the update coming? R u gunna get another bottle?! Also if you haven't seen yet andro the giant is on sale so you could pick up a bottle of that on your next order while its on sale at strong supplement shop.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
How's the update coming? R u gunna get another bottle?! Also if you haven't seen yet andro the giant is on sale so you could pick up a bottle of that on your next order while its on sale at strong supplement shop.
Hey man maybe.. I really like Hard Rock's **** and have been wanting to try out some andros. I was thinking of going with Beastdrol v3 and Androvar

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
LPD: 140x12x5
HSR: 275x12, 275x10, 275x10, 275x10, 275x10
CR: 140x12, 160x12, 140x12, 140x12, 140x12
TB: 315x12x3 (4 plate next time)
DBR: 75x12x3
StandingDBR: 50x12x2, 60x12, 65x12
Rope CBR & Low Cable Row SS

DBP: 80x12, 85x12, 85x12, 90x12, 90x12
HS: 3pps x12x2, 3.5pps x11.5,10, 3pps x12
DB Inc Fly: 30x15, 35x12, 40x12, 40x12, 45x12
MachineFly: 145x12, 145x12, 145x12, 130x10, 115x12
CabeFly: 50x12, 60x10, 50x12, 40x12, 40x15
SR: 35x12(+8), 35x12(+5), 35x12(+4), 35x12, 35x12, 35x12
(Weight X Seated Reps (+Reps standing)
Rope FR: 70x10x3
MP: 155x10
Tri work

Lifts from the last two days and ht legs lastnight, but didn't right my work down as it was mainly dropsets and such and that's just a pain to try to note it out lol. But definitely noticing good things. Hitting 90's for 12 is pretty good for the gym I'm at bc the DB's here are easily 3-5lbs heavier than my school gym. I've been waking up full every morning which is awesome and the vascularity and pumps are only getting better and better :D

Will get an AM weigh-in for you guys tomorrow of Friday if I forget to tomorrow. Not exactly sure where I'm at weightwise, but I look a little heavier. Been eating about 600-800 over what I was at. I'm off for a delt and lat session now, maybe I'll snap a shot if I'm looking good today lol

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
We have 40% off 4-andro right now. Check the supplement deals thread. It's called andro the great. Also look into super mandro instead of beast v3. 150mg of arimistane daily is a little much. Super mandro has 330mg of 1-andro plus the bergamottin to help with absorption.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-deals/268638-40-off-launch.html

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-mandro-by-hard-rock-supplements
I really like the Fenugreek in Beast, and was actually pretty curious to see whether or not 150mg arim would kill me or not (notsrs lol)

but Mandro is cheaper... you guys know how long the 4andro sale will last?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Less than 24 hours right now :/

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Had an awesome chest and back workout today!! Did it Arnold volume style with 5 sets of chest and back supersetted for the whole workout (20,15,12,10,8 rep scheme) and the pumps were niiiiiiice :D Didn't really get my whole workout written down, but I know my DB press was 70x20, 80x15, 85x12, 90x10, 95x10 which is awesome bc as I mentioned the DB's in my current gym hold 3-5lbs over what it actually should.

Effects/results thus far:
  • Weight increased to 174.6 (+6.2lbs)
  • Libido increase still apparent
  • Vascualrity and pumps
  • Still noticing a slight mood evelation when dosing
  • Endurance through the roof
I've also been dosing all 4 caps pre-wo the last two days and I've noticed much more vascularity :D :D going to continue this dosing scheme for the duration of the bottle

Also today's pic:
IMG_1505.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
looking lean man! Keep it up!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
6.2lbs?! :woohoo: good stuff man! looking lean for sure

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So are you dosing 4 pwo and then 2 later in the day, or 4 for the day pwo and that's it?

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
So are you dosing 4 pwo and then 2 later in the day, or 4 for the day pwo and that's it?
4 pre-wo only. I was dosing usually 2 in the AM w/ my highest carb meal, then 2 pre-wo

I'm liking the 4 pre-wo better. Today's lift highlights (phone died so only write down a few #'s) - Push Day
DBP: 90x12, 95x11, 95x11, 95x9, 95x8

This is really all I got lol. Was kind of upset I couldn't hit the 95s for 12 once :( Oh well, life goes on. Other than that my weights (or reps) were up on every exercise today vs last session. Was off Saturday, Sunday, and Monday... foking holiday sh*t on me lol

But nonetheless this **** gets better and better brahs :D Pumps continue to impress me.. No pic today, but my delts were looking in full circular 3D boudler pro-FOCKING-portion lol

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
4 pre-wo only. I was dosing usually 2 in the AM w/ my highest carb meal, then 2 pre-wo
That may be part of the issue. Food effects the absorption so it's better to take on an empty stomach.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fuuuuuu forreal? Label said 2 pre, 2 with food.
Yeah, or study I've seen showed better adsorption on an empty stomach. Another showed it was more beneficial to have steady levels of epi in your system, like hormones. Just food for thought.