Lazy Ep1c Unleashed Log

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
So I've decided to log for Ep1c Unleashed and I'm using the term "log" very loosely. I figured doing a log on this stuff might give me a little extra motivation and accountability to reach my goals. Between work and pursuing other ventures to further my career, I wont have time to be detailed in my posts. Don't expect daily updates or detailed statistics for all of my lifts. However, I will try to post weekly updates and give feedback on this new version of Ep1C. I enjoyed the OG formula and I'm curious to see how this stacks up.

This will be my approach:

12 weeks of Ep1C Unleashed Capsules (2X a day)
Calories- Not counting exactly but in the 3000~3500 range
Other Supps used- Multi, fish oil, PES Select Protein

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In for weekly updates! Now you'll be held accountable, haha.

Honestly, the difference between Ep1c Unleashed and OG is night and day. So if you liked OG, you'll be in for a treat.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In. Curious about this.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In here for the ride!

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Okay so Friday will be the one week mark. So far I've noticed a bit of increased endurance and required less rest between each set of my training sessions.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What kind of training are you doing? Anything specific or geared for a particular goal?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
What kind of training are you doing? Anything specific or geared for a particular goal?
I'm doing a 5 day bro split, I'll be adjusting to higher reps and adding en extra set or two where I see fit. The joints aren't feeling so good these days so I'm not going to be setting any power lifting records(I'll be front squatting so the weight will be humbling). Plus, a higher rep range seemed to be very beneficial for hypertrophy during my last Ep1c run.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm doing a 5 day bro split, I'll be adjusting to higher reps and adding en extra set or two where I see fit. The joints aren't feeling so good these days so I'm not going to be setting any power lifting records(I'll be front squatting so the weight will be humbling). Plus, a higher rep range seemed to be very beneficial for hypertrophy during my last Ep1c run.
Nice man sounds like you got everything laid out nice... I'm with you in feeling I get more out of higher reps

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Okay so today is the one week mark and so far the endurance benefits have been noticeable. Not really any changes in strength or body composition just yet.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay so today is the one week mark and so far the endurance benefits have been noticeable. Not really any changes in strength or body composition just yet.
Nice, endurance benefits for cardio were very noticeable and the first things i noted.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for this EP1C 12 week ride

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Another successful workout in the books. So far this seems to be on par with the Original Ep1c but its still early in the run. Endurance is up and I feel I need less time to recover between sets. I've also noticed some increased vascularity throughout the day(could be coincidental though).

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another successful workout in the books. So far this seems to be on par with the Original Ep1c but its still early in the run. Endurance is up and I feel I need less time to recover between sets. I've also noticed some increased vascularity throughout the day(could be coincidental though).
Definitely not coincidence. Enhanced vascularity was one of the main effects, as epi works through a NOS-dependent pathway and increases angiogenesis.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Change of plans to my 12 week run. Since the capped version of Ep1c was sold out, I picked up the transdermal and will be running that from week 4-8

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I've decided to log for Ep1c Unleashed and I'm using the term "log" very loosely. I figured doing a log on this stuff might give me a little extra motivation and accountability to reach my goals. Between work and pursuing other ventures to further my career, I wont have time to be detailed in my posts. Don't expect daily updates or detailed statistics for all of my lifts. However, I will try to post weekly updates and give feedback on this new version of Ep1C. I enjoyed the OG formula and I'm curious to see how this stacks up.

This will be my approach:

12 weeks of Ep1C Unleashed Capsules (2X a day)
Calories- Not counting exactly but in the 3000~3500 range
Other Supps used- Multi, fish oil, PES Select Protein
I'm in!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Change of plans to my 12 week run. Since the capped version of Ep1c was sold out, I picked up the transdermal and will be running that from week 4-8
Nice, that will do you just fine. :D

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Any suggestions on TD application? I know there are a variety of opinions around here as to site of application.
Shoulders, inner thigh, chest, forearms, feet, traps should all workout just fine

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulders, inner thigh, chest, forearms, feet, traps should all workout just fine
Yep, I tended to stick to chest and thighs, with chest being more often the site I applied to. And this produced some good localized effects.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Amazing training session today. Endurance and recovery between sets was greatly improved from the previous week. Combined with a sample pack of alphamine, I didn't want to leave the gym. Loving this stuff so far.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
So I received my bottle of TD EP1C today. Unfortunately it was a bit sticky around the nozzle area and there is some residue on it as if it's been used. Is this normal? I'm just concerned this bottle may be short of full.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I received my bottle of TD EP1C today. Unfortunately it was a bit sticky around the nozzle area and there is some residue on it as if it's been used. Is this normal? I'm just concerned this bottle may be short of full.
My guess would be that it just got bumped or something during shipping, but if you're really concerned, NP has great customer service so I'm sure they could take care of you.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
My guess would be that it just got bumped or something during shipping, but if you're really concerned, NP has great customer service so I'm sure they could take care of you.
Also, if I shake the bottle it sounds as if its a watery substance in there. Is it supposed to be that way?

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys, eating my pre workout meal now and getting ready for the gym. So far EVERY training session has been phenomenal. I seem to be sweating my a$$ off this past week and I'm able to crank out an extra few reps here and there(even adding extra sets to se exercises). Vasxularity is present throughout the day with muscjle fullness upon waking. Noticing seome minor body composition changes and hopefully they'll be more pronounced over the next few weeks.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Effects are becoming more pronounced with every passing week. I'll be finishing my bottle of the oral version in a few days. Then I'm going to jump right into the TD version and stack it with lecithin granules

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Effects are becoming more pronounced with every passing week. I'll be finishing my bottle of the oral version in a few days. Then I'm going to jump right into the TD version and stack it with lecithin granules
Glad you're enjoying the run and experiencing the real effects of Ep1c Unleashed! Best part is, its all natty and can be run for long periods of time as a staple. Stacked with SL should be a nice pairing. Haven't tried PA yet, but it's on the list.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Okay so I just finished my bottle of the capped Ep1c Unleashed. Overall crazy endurance boost and my vascularity is insane. Today I put on my first application of the TD version. A bit runny but dries quickly.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 of TD Ep1c use and so far so good. The accute effects don't seem as pronounced as the oral version(still good endurance though). I do find myself sweating like crazy during my workouts.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Day 11 of the TD version. So far I'd have to say that I prefer the oral version. It seemed to produced a more pronounced intra workout effect. Don't get me wrong, I'm still able to crank out some high reps but it seemed like I had a little extra in the tank when I dosed 2 caps pre workout.

Also for the past two weeks I've been taking lecithin granules pre workout. Seems to give a pretty good pump when dosed at 3 tablespoons.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11 of the TD version. So far I'd have to say that I prefer the oral version. It seemed to produced a more pronounced intra workout effect. Don't get me wrong, I'm still able to crank out some high reps but it seemed like I had a little extra in the tank when I dosed 2 caps pre workout.

Also for the past two weeks I've been taking lecithin granules pre workout. Seems to give a pretty good pump when dosed at 3 tablespoons.
It's very interesting, the user preference that is, on the oral vs td applications. Just had someone message me on how much they were loving the td. Lets see how it goes brother. I have a guy using the oral and the td for the past 4 weeks now, hes cutting, and breaking PR after PR. I'm going to get some videos and pictures up soon of him.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh!t. Between Ep1c and Lecithin granules my physique is the best it's ever been. I basically have a 24/7 pump, especially in my arms.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy sh!t. Between Ep1c and Lecithin granules my physique is the best it's ever been. I basically have a 24/7 pump, especially in my arms.
Heck yeah, glad to hear things are progressing so well. Ep1c Unleashed always gave me a very pronounced pump all day at application sites for TD. This is clearly the new go to stack, Ep1c Unleashed+PA...

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Starting to develop a rash on my chest where the TD is applied. It's itchy as hell. I'll try applying elsewhere but I may have to stop using if this keeps up

shirt

Awards
Starting to develop a rash on my chest where the TD is applied. It's itchy as hell. I'll try applying elsewhere but I may have to stop using if this keeps up
EXACT same thing happened to me with the TD (I started a thread about it in supps section). Effed my chest up - broke my skin out, made it itch & discolored it like hell. Front/medial delts affected but not as much.

I even started going to my forearms and they started to break out as if I had hives. I threw the bottle away at about just over half left in it.

Issues went away once I quit using it. But, my chest is still discolored. I got some increased endurance from it; but, what I went through wasn't worth it.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EXACT same thing happened to me with the TD (I started a thread about it in supps section). Effed my chest up - broke my skin out, made it itch & discolored it like hell. Front/medial delts affected but not as much.

I even started going to my forearms and they started to break out as if I had hives. I threw the bottle away at about just over half left in it.

Issues went away once I quit using it. But, my chest is still discolored. I got some increased endurance from it; but, what I went through wasn't worth it.
That's the first Iv'e heard of it as we basically use the same ingredients for the TD - the emu oil. If this keeps up we may need to toss the emu oil out of the mix.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
That's the first Iv'e heard of it as we basically use the same ingredients for the TD - the emu oil. If this keeps up we may need to toss the emu oil out of the mix.
I've been applying to my shins and calves. No rash when applied to that area.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I'm all for finished with the TD Ep1c. Originally I planned to run 12 weeks of Unleashed but I decided to give myself a little break before hopping on the capped version again. Overall I enjoyed both the Transdermal and the oral but I much prefer the pre workout kick the oral gives. It seems to provide more acute endurance benefits. Vasculrity seemed improved on both versions.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm all for finished with the TD Ep1c. Originally I planned to run 12 weeks of Unleashed but I decided to give myself a little break before hopping on the capped version again. Overall I enjoyed both the Transdermal and the oral but I much prefer the pre workout kick the oral gives. It seems to provide more acute endurance benefits. Vasculrity seemed improved on both versions.
How long of a break brother?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A month or so hopefully. Just dropped more than planned on some car repairs so I'm trying to cut back on supplement spending.
Nice, Hopefully 4th of July specials can help you save some money :)

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Nice, Hopefully 4th of July specials can help you save some money :)
It's been a while since my Ep1c Unleashed run and I'm itching to give this stuff another go. Any idea if/when any deals will be dropping on this stuff? Every retailer I come across has it for $50