Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tracking # says i will be getting this today....i have a review up in the review section of the original dtp, looking forward to how this compares....chuck diesel tells me this is considerably strong than the original----normally i would be skeptical, but judging by how much stronger the current tabs of 'ready for war' are than the original caps i tend to believe him-i hope so, i spent my own cash!!!

btw-i did sponsored logs of both jp8 hardcore and ready for war and ended up buying 2nd bottles of both so diesel products have a good track record as far as i am concerned!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got it!!!

1st impression-heaviest damned bottle of pills ever, lol!!!

today was going to be an off day.....but i just popped 3 tabs[big pills], going to wait 45 minutes nd go down to basement for a arm workout---enough to at least get a decent pump. probably won't be doing 3 tabs at a time after this but i wanted to test the water in the safety of my home in case of sides!!!

more to come.....

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
just got it!!!

today was going to be an off day.....but i just popped 3 tabs[big pills], going to wait 45 minutes nd go down to basement for a arm workout---enough to at least get a decent pump. probably won't be doing 3 tabs at a time after this but i wanted to test the water in the safety of my home in case of sides!!!

more to come.....
sub and lets add some art work also
Hope you dank a lot of water...and 3 Tabs at once....??

sup facts:

Directions NOTE: I'd advise people to start w no more than 3 a day for the first 5 days.

GET DIESEL NUTRITION

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got a decent pump....not as good as my regular r4w and jp8hardcore but for 1st dose very good. energy level was noticeably up. felt really motivated-but this could be placebo since i am excited about dtp v2!!!! the most pronounced thing i felt was more frequent urination-thankfully i added a bathroom to my basement, lol!!! i am going to take 1 more cap 30 minutes before dinner, then tomorrow start with 2/1/1 as regular dosing---this might be subject to change once effects start to fully kick in!!!

geez, got to pee again, lol!!!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got it!!!

more to come.....
3???

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
got a decent pump....not as good as my regular r4w and jp8hardcore but for 1st dose very good. energy level was noticeably up. felt really motivated-but this could be placebo since i am excited about dtp v2!!!! the most pronounced thing i felt was more frequent urination-thankfully i added a bathroom to my basement, lol!!! i am going to take 1 more cap 30 minutes before dinner, then tomorrow start with 2/1/1 as regular dosing---this might be subject to change once effects start to fully kick in!!!

geez, got to pee again, lol!!!!
Yeah procycle isnt to replace your preworkout and energy product...its a test booster. Also try you preworkout dose more like 2 hours preworkout if you can...takes 4 hours to hit me, tabs are enteric coated. But maybe reduce your preworkout stack, but I wouldnt eliminate it all together.....oh wait, today was an off day...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah procycle isnt to replace your preworkout and energy product...its a test booster. Also try you preworkout dose more like 2 hours preworkout if you can...takes 4 hours to hit me, tabs are enteric coated. But maybe reduce your preworkout stack, but I wouldnt eliminate it all together.....oh wait, today was an off day...
yeah, this was just a trial run....i knew no test boosting effect were going to take place 45 minutes after 1st dose....but if all goes as planned there WILL be bedroom activities tonight!!! going to be taking 1 tab in about 30 minutes before dinner....

tomorrow will be start of full out attack with my arsenal of r4w/jp8 hardcore/dtp v2...!!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^^ well I just thought you thought there was a pre-workout replacement effect.
no but i do expect it to 'enhance' the effects of the preworkouts-am i being too optimistic?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
no but i do expect it to 'enhance' the effects of the preworkouts-am i being too optimistic?
no it greatly enhances preworkouts. I re-read it. U said you noticed a pump and energy was up. I thought u said the energy wasn't as good as ur r4w jp8x stack . ......but u meant the pump wasn't as strong.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got a bottle today !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no it greatly enhances preworkouts. I re-read it. U said you noticed a pump and energy was up. I thought u said the energy wasn't as good as ur r4w jp8x stack . ......but u meant the pump wasn't as strong.
sorry i wasn't clear....tomorrow will be 2 dtp v2 as soon as i get up then 1 r4w/1 scoop jp8 hardcore when i set out for indy!!! should be about 2 hours between taking dtp v2 and workout....thanks for following, appreciate the guidance!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
sorry i wasn't clear....tomorrow will be 2 dtp v2 as soon as i get up then 1 r4w/1 scoop jp8 hardcore when i set out for indy!!! should be about 2 hours between taking dtp v2 and workout....
Good timing ^^

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Rub-a-dub-sub'd

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn how did I just find this?

Good to see another T log. But seriously, 3?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never used the DTP cause of the yohimbe in the formula, I DO LIKE yohimbe but I enjoy it in some of my pre-workout
stimulants so I don't want to use it 4 or 5 times a week and become tolerant to the energy and focus effects that's why
DTHC is my GO TO BOOSTER and this baby when it kicks in becomes my best friend.;) I''ll be running it later in the summer:)

Looking at the new DTP V2 I'm noticing the ingredients look pretty much the same as the DTP V1 but the only difference is
that certain ingredients such as the Avena Sativa, Long Jack, and Maca are dosed in the beginning of the ingredient profile
so that means it has more of these ingredients as opposed to the DTP V1 so I can imagine the libido boost coming on faster,
stronger, and the 3rd leg growing faster than a speeding bullet :eek: I would probably have a hard time walking on 3 tabs of
DTP V2 at once.:D

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I've never used the DTP cause of the yohimbe in the formula, I DO LIKE yohimbe but I enjoy it in some of my pre-workout stimulants so I don't want to use it 4 or 5 times a week and become tolerant to the energy and focus effects that's why DTHC is my GO TO BOOSTER and this baby when it kicks in becomes my best friend.;) I''ll be running it later in the summer:)

Looking at the new DTP V2 I'm noticing the ingredients look pretty much the same as the DTP V1 but the only difference is
that certain ingredients such as the Avena Sativa, Long Jack, and Maca are dosed in the beginning of the ingredient profile
so that means it has more of these ingredients as opposed to the DTP V1 so I can imagine the libido boost coming on faster,
stronger, and the 3rd leg growing faster than a speeding bullet :eek: I would probably have a hard time walking on 3 tabs of
DTP V2 at once.:D
You def would, you also would have a hard time rolling over at night. The big difference with these two version is like with DTP V1, no matter how many tabs I took, 4, 5, 7, I had to take that much for about 5 days for it to kick in...or for sides to kick in. On DTPV2, for me, 2 days at 4 a day kicked in middle of the 2nd day. Also it's a lot faster onset of sides like short temper, big loads, wang pumps (I should make that a product name). Also with NOS ETHER....I get crazy pumps, like where I get headaches (at 4 DTP/day). The first day I took 2/2/2 and next day 2/2, loads was double day 2 but I didn't sleep well..I never got noticeable big loads from DTP V1, but didn't take 6 a day either.

I would def never take 3 of these at one time. I took 1 at 8am, 1 at 10am and 1 at 11am yesterday then worked out at 1pm and was in there like a savage. Stacked w 1.5 scoops JP8xH.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got up this morning took 2 dtp v2, around an hour later i took 1 r4w/1 scoop jp8 hardcore...45 minutes later i was rolling into parking lot at nifs.

normally i have been taking 2 r4w with 1 scoop of jp8 hardcore so the 2 dtp v2 replaced 1 of the r4w......energy and pump was every bit as good, focus is spot on and strength is on par with what it has been....in short another great workout!!! took another dtp v2 when i left gym, and will take my last 30 minutes
before dinner!!!

no real increase in libido to report yet-this is only 2nd day!!! one thing i do notice is urination is more frequent since starting dtp v2, but this might in part be due to increasing water intake!!!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You def would, you also would have a hard time rolling over at night. The big difference with these two version is like with DTP V1, no matter how many tabs I took, 4, 5, 7, I had to take that much for about 5 days for it to kick in...or for sides to kick in. On DTPV2, for me, 2 days at 4 a day kicked in middle of the 2nd day. Also it's a lot faster onset of sides like short temper, big loads, wang pumps (I should make that a product name). Also with NOS ETHER....I get crazy pumps, like where I get headaches (at 4 DTP/day). The first day I took 2/2/2 and next day 2/2, loads was double day 2 but I didn't sleep well..I never got noticeable big loads from DTP V1, but didn't take 6 a day either.

I would def never take 3 of these at one time. I took 1 at 8am, 1 at 10am and 1 at 11am yesterday then worked out at 1pm and was in there like a savage. Stacked w 1.5 scoops JP8xH.
got up this morning took 2 dtp v2, around an hour later i took 1 r4w/1 scoop jp8 hardcore...45 minutes later i was rolling into parking lot at nifs.

normally i have been taking 2 r4w with 1 scoop of jp8 hardcore so the 2 dtp v2 replaced 1 of the r4w......energy and pump was every bit as good, focus is spot on and strength is on par with what it has been....in short another great workout!!! took another dtp v2 when i left gym, and will take my last 30 minutes
before dinner!!!

no real increase in libido to report yet-this is only 2nd day!!! one thing i do notice is urination is more frequent since starting dtp v2, but this might in part be due to increasing water intake!!!
Day 2 for me and my appetite is out of control on V2 man.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

before dinner!!!

I notice when ever I use anything with yohimbe in it I urinate more but then again I drink about 1 1/2 to 2 gal of water a day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure when to start my bottle yet ??

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Well so much for trying to continue cutting with this...
haha, nah, DTP V2, just like DTH and DTP V1 leans you out no matter how much more you eat....unless its all ice cream....also hvactech start with 2 tabs tomorrow to get a jump. I wouldn't go over 3-4 tabs/day the first 5 days, 2/1/1 or if you workout in eve, 1/2/1....don't take after around 6pm, you might not go 2 sleep easy......now you can go hardcore and start at 4 tabs., but thats where I would start (3)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Present!

I've got a soft spot for the smell of GetDiesel test boosters..... like jet fuel but in the best way :)

Big fat stinky horse pills!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Present!

I've got a soft spot for the smell of GetDiesel test boosters..... like jet fuel but in the best way :)

Big fat stinky horse pills!!!
Haha, I rem old batches, the worse they smelled, the more I was like "yeah this batch Legit." These new ones
don't smell as bad bc the coating, but yesterday I cut one open to take 1/2 pill and I was like "ok, ok, yeah that what
i'm talking about." haha

I think the worse smelling ones was DIESEL TEST 2010 (2006 DTH), and the one time I did those small 240 ct Hardcore pills
they forgot to coat....and those happen to be the best selling versions of Hardcore.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I rem old batches, the worse they smelled, the more I was like "yeah this batch Legit." These new ones
don't smell as bad bc the coating, but yesterday I cut one open to take 1/2 pill and I was like "ok, ok, yeah that what
i'm talking about." haha

I think the worse smelling ones was DIESEL TEST 2010 (2006 DTH), and the one time I did those small 240 ct Hardcore pills
they forgot to coat....and those happen to be the best selling versions of Hardcore.
i notice more of a 'smell' from r4w...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 2 for me and my appetite is out of control on V2 man.
my appetite is always out of control, lol!!! but i will keep an eye out!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
day 3:

still continuing with 2/1/1 split. today was an off day for weights but had to cover for one of my guys weed eating and running blower, so i got some decent cardio in.

not peeing as much, but getting that natural energy feeling that i remember from dtp v1, i have cut back on stims. starting to get the mood enhancement that i love from 'good' test boosters and beginning to feel that twinge in the balls so libido must be on the rise!!!

btw-got my bottle of nos precursor today, going to be taking 1with am dose of dtp v2 and 1 with evening dose, might slip another 1 in an hour before i now i am going to have sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:saevilw:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol @ that last sentence
typo....unfortunately i don't have the luxury of getting a nooner in today, lol. the 'k's are sticking on my keyboard!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
typo....unfortunately i don't have the luxury of getting a nooner in today, lol. the 'k's are sticking on my keyboard!!!
Typo.... suuuuure!

I had a guy at work take a nooner the other day on lunch break- AN HOUR AND 45 MINUTE nooner..... sheesh!!! I gave him an earful and put him on chit work duty all afternoon

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Typo.... suuuuure!

I had a guy at work take a nooner the other day on lunch break- AN HOUR AND 45 MINUTE nooner..... sheesh!!! I gave him an earful and put him on chit work duty all afternoon
i hope he got a good one in!!!!:stickp4:

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
day 3:

still continuing with 2/1/1 split. today was an off day for weights but had to cover for one of my guys weed eating and running blower, so i got some decent cardio in.

not peeing as much, but getting that natural energy feeling that i remember from dtp v1, i have cut back on stims. starting to get the mood enhancement that i love from 'good' test boosters and beginning to feel that twinge in the balls so libido must be on the rise!!!

btw-got my bottle of nos precursor today, going to be taking 1with am dose of dtp v2 and 1 with evening dose, might slip another 1 in an hour before i now i am going to have sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:saevilw:
I can't wait to hear your thoughts on NOS Pre man.

Sure blame it on the key board.

Lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SIIHP!?!?! Lolololol I get it! I get jokes!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i notice more of a 'smell' from r4w...
Yeah, tabs aren't coated, DTP is enteric coated, so nothing gets out, even if you drop the tab in water. Cut open
a DTP V2 and smell it and report back to us.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to hear your thoughts on NOS Pre man.

QUOTE]

it looks very promising!!!
NOS Precursor is a nice add on product, Its sup to be a good "booster" to DT and a nice NO product at under $20 (well for as good
as you can get for $20). I like to take 2 NOS Pre and 1 Sunami 2 hours before I do work....not bc I have to, but just to remind her whose the boss.
haha. NOS Precursor is good with Ready4War preworkout also, 3 of each....1-2 hours pre. stacks on stacks on stacks.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
day 3:

I got mood enhancement 4 hours after my very first dose of V2, but nuts didn't start tingling until day 7, pumps from DTP V2 2 hours after first dose (but im on NOS ETHER). My first 7 days was like this 2/2/2, 2/2, 1, 2/2, 2, 1, 2, 4 <- nuts tingling since monday the 27th....oh loads been on Tsunami since 2nd day...btw thats why I named Sunami, Sunami.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Siihp I'm assuming means "stick it in her...kitty cat"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got mood enhancement 4 hours after my very first dose of V2, but nuts didn't start tingling until day 7, pumps from DTP V2 2 hours after first dose (but im on NOS ETHER). My first 7 days was like this 2/2/2, 2/2, 1, 2/2, 2, 1, 2, 4 <- nuts tingling since monday the 27th....oh loads been on Tsunami since 2nd day...btw thats why I named Sunami, Sunami.
looks like i might be ordering some sunami on friday!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
TOOK 2 DTP V2/2 NOS PRECUrsor/1 r4w/1 scoop of jp8 hardcore before hitting nifs this morning....focus, intensity, mood-'aggression' were all very good...but pump was the shining star!!! weights are feeling lighter, if my joints hold up going to start adding more weight-must be the 'alpha male' kicking in!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TOOK 2 DTP V2/2 NOS PRECUrsor/1 r4w/1 scoop of jp8 hardcore before hitting nifs this morning....focus, intensity, mood-'aggression' were all very good...but pump was the shining star!!! weights are feeling lighter, if my joints hold up going to start adding more weight-must be the 'alpha male' kicking in!!!
All Sounds Good!! Hit Them BIG Weights!!