Anafuse log

b0bbYboy

Awards
Hello guys!

This is my first log ever so Im hoping I input as much info as I can!

Stats as of today
25 yo
5'10
158lbs

Routine Outline

Mon-Fri

6:30AM Wake up and intake a protein shake of 1 serving of 100% Gold Whey + Carbo Gain + half cup of oats
6:45-6:50AM Reign pre-workout (half serving) + anafuse + MuscleTest(natty test booster) + BSN aromavex(anti-estrogen)
(1st week I will only take 2 capsules of anafuse and up the dosage to 4 caps the following week)
7AM Training session.
8AM Breakfast (3 whole eggs + sourdough with cottage cheese + yogurt + Orange Juice)
9AM Leave to class

Im still debating how to take muscletest and aromavex. Or if I should just save MuscleTest for my PCT when I hop on the msten cycle...

Advice would be greatly appreciated it!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello guys!

This is my first log ever so Im hoping I input as much info as I can!

Stats as of today
25 yo
5'10
158lbs

Routine Outline

Mon-Fri

6:30AM Wake up and intake a protein shake of 1 serving of 100% Gold Whey + Carbo Gain + half cup of oats
6:45-6:50AM Reign pre-workout (half serving) + anafuse + MuscleTest(natty test booster) + BSN aromavex(anti-estrogen)
(1st week I will only take 2 capsules of anafuse and up the dosage to 4 caps the following week)
7AM Training session.
8AM Breakfast (3 whole eggs + sourdough with cottage cheese + yogurt + Orange Juice)
9AM Leave to class

Im still debating how to take muscletest and aromavex. Or if I should just save MuscleTest for my PCT when I hop on the msten cycle...

Advice would be greatly appreciated it!
Neither the muscle test or aromavex are needed for this cycle. The test booster could be saved for something else that requires a pct. you do
Not need to pct for anafuse. You could stack E blocker with it if you want drier gains though. I'm not familiar with the exact ingredients in either of those but you don't need them. Imo, I would run the anafuse solo and save them.