Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you Black Lion Research for this opportunity and brundel for taking the time to answer my many question. I will be a Beta Tester for a new oral AI, that will be the next new item released by the company.

About Me,
I am not a writer, I can’t spell, and I did not pay attention in English class.
History
32 years ago I was 25 years old weighed 235lbs and was 5’6” tall I smoked did not work out and was Fat! My wife was pregnant with our daughter and I decided I need to make a change in my life. Over the next 9 months I lost 85lbs quit smoking and started lifting, doing cardio and eating clean. It was a complete life style change that I still follow today.
Current
I am a male 57 years old, weight 189lbs at 5’5” tall. Have visible abs and am as lean as I have ever been. I Lift 6 days a week in the morning and do cardio 2-4 days a week in the evening.

Starting Picture 04/25/15 189lbs

042515 (598x800).jpg

Day 1 Today is Saturday 04/25/15 I was not going to start my log until Monday but I was so excited I could not wait. I will be starting out at (1) Capsule per day at least for the first week. I have about (1) weeks worth of PN 5HD-LAX left so I will be running it for about 1 more week I am also in my 1st week of a bottle of Synerbolics 3-MHD so I will continue with that as long as the Joints don't get to dry. I also plan on ordering a bottle of Follidrone from SBG Supplements and adding that in. My goal is to go from 189lbs to 175lbs without losing muscle and maybe even gaining a little. I plan on being as lean as I Ever Have Been.

BLR (478x640).jpg

If you have questions please ask, if you have comments I would love to hear them, if you have words of wisdom please share them. Let's all just have some fun !

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
In!!! Going to enjoy this log rocket.

Looking great too my man.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Welcome and Thank you gentleman!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subbed brother

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im in too Rocket. I just got me a bottle of what Black Label BLR Mystery AI and i will be starting it this
weekend too. So I'm interested to see how it effects so on your weight loss journey :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im in too Rocket. I just got me a bottle of what Black Label BLR Mystery AI and i will be starting it this
weekend too. So I'm interested to see how it effects so on your weight loss journey :)
I have been on a weight loss journey for about 50 years, This is the .............Next Chapter !!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yea. I'm jn buddy

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you Black Lion Research for this opportunity and brundel for taking the time to answer my many question. I will be a Beta Tester for a new oral AI, that will be the next new item released by the company.

About Me,
I am not a writer, I can’t spell, and I did not pay attention in English class.
History
32 years ago I was 25 years old weighed 235lbs and was 5’6” tall I smoked did not work out and was Fat! My wife was pregnant with our daughter and I decided I need to make a change in my life. Over the next 9 months I lost 85lbs quit smoking and started lifting, doing cardio and eating clean. It was a complete life style change that I still follow today.
Current
I am a male 57 years old, weight 189lbs at 5’5” tall. Have visible abs and am as lean as I have ever been. I Lift 6 days a week in the morning and do cardio 2-4 days a week in the evening.

Starting Picture 04/25/15 189lbs

View attachment 118196

Day 1 Today is Saturday 04/25/15 I was not going to start my log until Monday but I was so excited I could not wait. I will be starting out at (1) Capsule per day at least for the first week. I have about (1) weeks worth of PN 5HD-LAX left so I will be running it for about 1 more week I am also in my 1st week of a bottle of Synerbolics 3-MHD so I will continue with that as long as the Joints don't get to dry. I also plan on ordering a bottle of Follidrone from SBG Supplements and adding that in. My goal is to go from 189lbs to 175lbs without losing muscle and maybe even gaining a little. I plan on being as lean as I Ever Have Been.

View attachment 118198

If you have questions please ask, if you have comments I would love to hear them, if you have words of wisdom please share them. Let's all just have some fun !
Great start brother. Cant wait to see some results. Judging ffrom the td, you wont be disappointed at all!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been on a weight loss journey for about 50 years, This is the .............Next Chapter !!
That sounds like me brother. Ive been on this journey for 30+ years and now at 45 Im finally wearing
skinnier jeans then i was able to wear in high school. :)

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed along brother! You're an inspiration to us younger gents. I can only hope I have your drive once I hit that age.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think you need to take a new avi pic, because you look a lot bigger in your post than you do our avi !!

Oh, and subbed!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
subbed bro, you look like a beast! better then most people half your age lifting!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed! Cant wait to see how this goes.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subbed along brother! You're an inspiration to us younger gents. I can only hope I have your drive once I hit that age.
I work with a guy who is 72 years old, and that's hat I say about him. Thank you that is a great complement in my book!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Personally I think you need to take a new avi pic, because you look a lot bigger in your post than you do our avi !!

Oh, and subbed!!
I am the world's worst "selfie taker" I need puccah8808 for some pointers !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2 Black Lion Research Oral AI Today is Sunday My Day Off a Day Of Rest, So I Mowed, Edged and Trimmed the Lawn, Dug 5 post holes and put up 4 sections of fence. Other than that I took the day off. I will be hitting the weights tomorrow at 4:30 am. Will update log tomorrow evening!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 Black Lion Research Oral AI Today is Sunday My Day Off a Day Of Rest, So I Mowed, Edged and Trimmed the Lawn, Dug 5 post holes and put up 4 sections of fence. Other than that I took the day off. I will be hitting the weights tomorrow at 4:30 am. Will update log tomorrow evening!
Way to "rest" Rocket. Lol. Rest day just means the day where I work my ass offsomewhere else other than the gym too.

Last edited:
grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Way to "rest" Rocket. Lol. Rest day just means the day where I work my ass offsomewhere else other than the gym too.
I fine 'active rest days' are the best, lying around makes me more sore and I'm sure hinders recovery... So just like you said, work your ass off elsewhere :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I fine 'active rest days' are the best, lying around makes me more sore and I'm sure hinders recovery...
So just like you said, work your ass off elsewhere :)
I agree. Resting for 2 days only lets the soreness set in. I came to realize this a few months back after a really
heavy leg workout, i went Mountain Biking for 2 hours the next day and it almost completely eliminated the
DOMS I would've normally experienced while resting for 2 days over the weekend.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Old guy in the house! Kill it Rocket!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. That 3mhd looks killer!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In on this! We all could use a class in selfies taught by Puccah! Lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3 Body Weight 189lbs Black Lion Research Oral AI This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Today International Chest Day - All Movements Supersetted

Pec Dec (1) 70x20 (2) 90 x20 (3) 110x16
Machine Dips (1) 50x15 (2) 70x15 (3) 90x15 (4) 110x10 (5) 130x8

Flat Bench (1) 95x20 (2) 115x18 (3) 135x10 (4) 155x5
Tricep Pressdowns (1) 40x15 (2) 50x15 (3) 60x15 (4) 70x10 (5) 80x6

Incline Bench (1) 135x10 (2) 155x8 (3) 165x6

Hyerextensions - Lower Back

Breakfast - (1) Capsule Black Lion Research Oral AI

After Work, 5pm Elliptical 30 Minutes Heart Rate 120-130bpm - Abs

Nutrition

Carlories2035
Fat 75g
Carbs 120g
Protein 198g

Not really a whole lot to report, I do believe I have been peeing more today than usual. Joints a little sore but that could be from yard work yesterday.

New Fence is half way done!

Fence A (598x800).jpg

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Nice job Rocket, but no way am I getting up at 4:30 a.m. to lift :(

BTW I will give you my addy to put up a fence when you are done with yours' Looking good!

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Nice job Rocket, but no way am I getting up at 4:30 a.m. to lift :(

BTW I will give you my addy to put up a fence when you are done with yours' Looking good!
Haha I get up at 315 gym then drive an hour or so to work lol.

Yeah that fence is looking real good man.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 4 Body Weight 189lbs Black Lion Research Oral AI This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Today Back and Bi's - All Movements Supersetted

Bent Over Barbell Rows (1) 135x15 (2) 135x15 (3) 155x12 (4) 185x8 (5) 205x6
EZ Bar Curl (1) 30x15 (2) 30x21's (3) 40x21's (4) 50x21's (5) 55x21's (6) 55x10 (7) 60x8 (8) 70x5

Close Grip Pulldowns (1) 100x15 (2) 120x12 (3) 140x10

Hyerextensions - Lower Back - Broom Stick Twist

No PM Cardio

Nutrition

Carlories 1922
Fat 63g
Carbs 119g
Protein 227g

Body weight is still the same but I do have a bit more definition in my abs, so not to bad considering it's only Day 4.

The Rocket / Black Lion Research Training Facility

Gym9 (600x800).jpg

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a badass home gym bro! I workout at a 24 hr access small town gym. With little children its the only way to get an hour uninterrupted. Someday though, I will have a man cave like that!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow man thats a sick home gym!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome set up and great workout rocket!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you Gentlemen ! It has been 30 years in the making.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Home gyms rock! Very nice setup! Lifting sessions you are completing are admirable!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 5 Body Weight 189lbs Black Lion Research Oral AI This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Today Shoulders - All Movements Supersetted

Barbell Overhead Press (1) 45x15 (2) 65x15 (3) 85x12 (4) 95x10 (5) 115x7
Machine Side Laterals (1) 5x10 (2) 5x12 (3) 5x12

Bent Over Rear Lateral Raises (1) 15x15 (2) 20x15 (3) 25x15 (4) 30x15 (5) 35x15
Side Laterals (1) 10x15 (2) 15x12 (3) 20x10 (4) 20x10

Hyerextensions - Lower Back -

PM Cardio - 40 Minutes Elliptical Heart Rate 120-130bpm - Ab Work

Nutrition

Carlories 1961
Fat 49g
Carbs 155g
Protein 215g

Body weight has not changed, but pants are a bit looser, Abs a bit more visible and Vascularity may be at an all time high (I like that). I believe The Lion Is Starting To Roar !!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like steady progress!! You really do have a great home gym!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like steady progress!! You really do have a great home gym!!
Yes I am very happy with the progress, and Thank you!

The Wife pretending the bag is me!!

photo (1).JPG

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 6 Body Weight 189lbs Black Lion Research Oral AI This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Today Legs - All Movements Giant Sets

Hyperextensions - Warn up lower back

Leg Extensions (1) 25x15 (2) 25x15 (3) 25x15
Standing Leg Curl (1) 30x10 (2) 30x12 (3) 30x15
Seated Calf Raise (1) 50x15 (2) 50x15 (3) 50x15

My lower back has really been hurting this past week (digging post holes I think) so I decided to go light for reps.

Stiff Leg Dead Lifts (1) 135x15 (2) 135x15 (3) 135x15 (4) 135x15 (5) 135x15
Leg Press (1) 135x15 (2) 185x15 (3) 225x15 (4) 275x15
45 Deg Calf Raise (1) 135x15 (2) 185x15 (3) 225x15

No Pm Cardio, had to work late

Nutrition

Carlories 2013
Fat 63g
Carbs 123g
Protein 233g

Workouts are going very well, I am leaning out and feeling good about the way I look. I have noticed a dry throat and nose, but no big deal. Now for my Question brundel I have been taking (1) Capsule in the AM post workout with breakfast, should I add a second one ? I also got some Follidrone from TGB Supplements I believe you said in one of your post this would be good to add in, Question 2 When should I take it and how much. Thank you for all your help!

BLR .JPG

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone is great. Take 2 caps 30 min before workout and on non workouts take 1 am and another 1 pm

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the feed back!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 6 Body Weight 189lbs Black Lion Research Oral AI This morning I got up at 4:00am took my PWO, got on the computer (AnabolicMinds Forum) waited 30 minutes, Down to the basement/gym at 4:30am. Workout last about 1 hour.

Today Legs - All Movements Giant Sets

Hyperextensions - Warn up lower back

Leg Extensions (1) 25x15 (2) 25x15 (3) 25x15
Standing Leg Curl (1) 30x10 (2) 30x12 (3) 30x15
Seated Calf Raise (1) 50x15 (2) 50x15 (3) 50x15

My lower back has really been hurting this past week (digging post holes I think) so I decided to go light for reps.

Stiff Leg Dead Lifts (1) 135x15 (2) 135x15 (3) 135x15 (4) 135x15 (5) 135x15
Leg Press (1) 135x15 (2) 185x15 (3) 225x15 (4) 275x15
45 Deg Calf Raise (1) 135x15 (2) 185x15 (3) 225x15

No Pm Cardio, had to work late

Nutrition

Carlories 2013
Fat 63g
Carbs 123g
Protein 233g

Workouts are going very well, I am leaning out and feeling good about the way I look. I have noticed a dry throat and nose, but no big deal. Now for my Question brundel I have been taking (1) Capsule in the AM post workout with breakfast, should I add a second one ? I also got some Follidrone from TGB Supplements I believe you said in one of your post this would be good to add in, Question 2 When should I take it and how much. Thank you for all your help!

View attachment 118352
Yes sir I was thinking everyone would run 2 caps per day.
Bump it up!!
Take another before bed.
I think Follidrone is best before training as there are acute effects.

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, sorry I am late Rocket3015