Ultimate PES Shred Stack Log

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
I was going to get this log up earlier but have been crazy busy so better late than never. I've been running the products for about 30 days now and will be continuing for the next 30 days. I'll post up my results and notes from the first 30 days shortly.

I have been dieting slowly for the past 8 weeks and have dropped about 12lbs in that time. The first 4 weeks of dieting, I wasn't using any supplements except for Ergonine/Vitality, and various pre workouts. I lost about 4-5lbs in those 4 weeks with the remaining 7-8lbs being lost over the last 30 days.

Products being used:

PES Norcodrene
PES High Volume
PES AminoIV
PES Erase Pro
PES Select (considered food, not supplement so will not be a part of the log...but it is delicious)
Athletix Ergonine
Analyzed Target A2
Analyzed Forskolin 95
Analyzed Dopadex
Analyzed Chlorotest
Analyzed Amentomax
Allmax L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
Vitamin D3
Vitamin K2
Omega Sports Burn24

Dosing Schedule:

First thing upon waking:
2 caps Norcodrene
1 cap F95
2g LCLT

30 minutes after waking/30 minutes before eating:
2 caps Burn24

With Breakfast:
1 cap Erase Pro

4-6 hours later
1 Cap Norcodrene
Medium/Large Black Coffee (about 100mg caffeine)
1 cap F95
1 cap TA2
1 cap amentomax
2g LCLT

30 minutes later/30 minutes before lunch:
2 caps Burn24

4-6 hours later (30-60 minutes pre workout)
200mg Caffeine
1 cap F95
1 cap TA2
1 cap amentomax
2 scoops High Volume
1 scoop Ergonine

During workout:
2 scoops AminoIV

30 minutes before supper:
2 caps Burn24

With supper:
4000iu Vitamin D3
240mcg Vitamin K2

Before bed:
2 caps Chlorotest
2 caps Dopadex

As mentioned, I'll be posting up my thoughts about the first 30 days here shortly.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I dont think youre using enough supplements....

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
I dont think youre using enough supplements....
I don't usually use this many at one time lol. I've used all the products before so I've come to know the effects of each. This is kind of a test to see how they work together.

Just to clarify....my nutrition and training is all on point.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Insane stack lol

I think you can expect results if your diet/training are up to par ;)

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Insane stack lol

I think you can expect results if your diet/training are up to par ;)
I have defintely noticed some differences since starting the stack. As mentioned, I lost 4-5 lbs prior to starting and have lost about 7-8lbs more since beginning the stack. On top of that, I have only dropped 100 calories in the last 4 weeks from where I was at before so it's not like I'm eating at a much higher caloric deficit.

I will say this though....I am just finishing my first bottle of Erase Pro this week and have definitely noticed a change in that time.

I remember the old EP would start to dry you out pretty quickly but wouldn't really last long. It wasn't a product that actually assisted with fat loss. The new formula doesn't kick in as quickly but I have started to see definte changes now in the last week of my first bottle. Seeing as I'm not quite lean enough to really see "drying out effects", this pointa to the new formula's ability to actually assist with burning fat, not just drying you out.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. Great progress so far man.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
I'm in. Great progress so far man.
Thanks man. I appreciate it.

I'm definitely happy with my progress. I'm going to discuss what I noticed over the last 30 days this weekend when I have a minute to sit down and write it all out.

It's been great so far though.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's one hell if a stack you got there

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
That's one hell if a stack you got there
What better way to thank Athletix/Analyzed/PEScience for the unbelievable deal on E9 and Analyzed products than to run everything I picked up in an epic log for everyone to follow!

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
OK so here's my first update which will cover the first 4 weeks of this stack....

As I had mentioned in my original post, I had lost about 4-5lbs during the first 4 weeks of dieting. At that time I was simply using E9, AIV, Vitamins, and was going back and forth between a couple non-stim pre workouts.

After these 4 weeks, I started in with the complete stack listed. I will list my thoughts and impressions of each product individually:

PES Norcodrene - Just the perfect amount of "get up and go" from this product. The mood boosting effect of this stuff is truly exceptional as is the appetite control. There were times after my morning dose of 2 caps that I would completely forget that I needed to eat. I think I mentioned this before in another thread but I honestly compare the mood and appetite suppression to the original Gaspari Detonate...but with that product, it was the meth lol. I don't usually put much weight behind fat burners, however, I have tried most of the popular ones out there. We all know that a fat burner alone won't do anything, but when paired with proper diet and training, there aren't too many out there that can touch what Norcodrene has been doing for me.

PES High Volume - Honestly, what else can I say except....holy flipping pumps! There are some really great non-stim products on the market right now, many of which I've tried out, using full tubs, but none of them can touch HV. The pumps aren't the only standout effect with HV though. I have been seeing acute strength gains which could be attributed to the Amentoflavone, along with my extra dosing of AmentoMax caps.

PES AminoIV - Daily staple for me. I don't think I really need to go into much detail here. I am still using the original version so I am looking forward to eventually trying out the new version to compare it with.

PES Erase Pro - I am running the newest version of EP and is the second time I've used the new formula. I used it a few months back during a "mini cut" during my bulk to try and shed a little excess body fat that I had gained. I only used it for 4 weeks the last time and didn't really notice much as I was at a higher body fat level than what I was at when I started this run. Anyways, I didn't really notice anything for the first 3 weeks, but during the 4th week, I definitely noticed a difference. I had expected this after reading numerous reviews as well as the explanation of the new formula from Cooper a while back. Where the old formula would really dry you out, this stuff seems to actually attack fat. I am now on week 5 of using it and can without a doubt say that I have made the most visible changes over these last 2 weeks.

PES Select - I picked up 6 tubs of PBC during the insider.......holy god I am addicted. That is all.

Athletix Ergonine - By now, I don't think this product needs any more introduction. In my opinion, this is the best daily staple product on the market today, or ever, for that matter. I am keeping my strength and endurance up while dieting and have actually increased weight on some of my lifts.

Analyzed Target A2 - Let me first say that I am extremely yohimbe sensitive. I get that flu like feeling every time I dose something with a decent amount of Y in in...some products worse than others. I haven't once felt any of these symptoms from TA2. As mentioned in my dosing schedule, I take a cap with my single cap dose of Norco and another cap pre workout with 200mg of caffeine. Once thing I have definitely noticed since taking this, is that the fat stores in my lower back and inner thighs, which are the areas I store most of my fat the longest, is disappearing much earlier in my diet than normal. These are always the last parts of my body to lean out but during this diet, my entire body seems to be leaning out together at a proportionate rate. The studies on Y usage seem to indicate that these are areas that Y would have the best effect and at this point, it seems to be true for me.

Analyzed Forskolin 95 - F95 is actually a daily staple for me. I usually take it for a few month at a time and then take a month or so off. For any goal, forskolin seems to be an amazing ingredient. I am mainly using it for it's synergistic effects with Norco's B-Agonist, Higenamine. When I first started using forskolin, I was using a 10% extract and quickly found out that I am in the camp that does not react well to low extracts of the ingredient. That stuff went through me faster than I could ever explain. Once I started using F95 though, I have had zero issues with GI distress.

Analyzed Dopadex
Analyzed Chlorotest - I am going to group these two together as the combo is amazing. I have been experiencing amazing sleep which includes an ability to fall asleep faster than usual, along with enhanced recovery. I have been waking up after the most grueling training days which I have followed up with HIIT cardio and I feel like I could go do it all over again with even more intensity. I have also been noticing that I am keeping a lot of size during this diet. Previously, when dieting down, I have seen myself lose quite a bit of muscle along with the fat. This time around, I am keeping size on much easier and potentially even getting bigger. My wife has been telling me that my chest and shoulders are feeling bigger than it did before starting dieting. This may just be in her head though as I've lost about 4" or so from my waist. She (and I) may just be feeling/seeing that change in proportion, but from taking measurements, I have definitely not lost anything across my chest or shoulders except for what I can attribute to fat loss.

Analyzed Amentomax - I am dosing this daily for the fat loss benefits. Dosing pre workout seems to have an effect on acute strength gains and dosing daily on fat loss, however, I have definitely noticed both effects.

Allmax L-Carnitine L-Tartrate - This is a staple for me when dieting. No real need to mention here.

Vitamin D3 - I live in Nova Scotia, Canada.....I dose Vitamin D3 even higher during the winter months as I generally don't go outside unless it's to shovel my driveway (which I had to do a ridiculous amount of this year). Now that the sun is coming out (even though its 3 degrees Celsius today), I have dropped my dose a bit as I am outside in the sun a little more. I dose supplemental D3 year round as I am an extremely active individual. No real need to log it's effects.

Vitamin K2 - Taken year round. No need to really log it's effects.

Omega Sports Burn24 - OK...so this stuff is pretty great. I definitely have been noticing my muscles staying much fuller throughout the day. I have been dosing before my 3 main meals which all contain carbs and depending on how many carbs my meal ends up having, I have sometimes been noticing crazy muscle fullness and vascularity after eating. I have on a couple of occasions now, taken my B24 and got called out of the office or into a meeting and have had to delay my meal. Usually I aim to take in 20-30 minutes pre-meal but on those occasions, I have waited up to an hour later to eat. I have read some reviews of people going crazy hypo if they don't eat or take in enough carbs after taking it, but I haven't really noticed that too much. I have noticed that I get a touch lightheaded and get a little brain fog but I don't get to the point where I think I'm going to pass out. I don't really want to test that effect out that much for obvious reasons, but I will discuss it in my future posts if I do experience it.

Well, as mentioned before, since starting the stack I have lost another 8 pounds since starting this stack, so about 2lbs a week. I just dropped my calories this week so I am now about 500 calories lower than when I started dieting and 250 calories lower than when I started the stack. I am going to continue my log on a weekly basis for the next 4 weeks which brings me up to near the end of May. I will post my before and after pictures as well during my last update (pre-diet, at start of stack, and final). Once I am finished with my diet, I will be working to "gaintain" for a couple months before starting my contest prep. During this time I will be down to just my daily staples again (E9, AIV, HV, Vitamins).

I'm looking forward to a solid week of training this week...stay tuned for my next update this weekend.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that's a thorough update. Thanks for taking the time to break everything down like you did. Awesome feedback man.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Now that's a thorough update. Thanks for taking the time to break everything down like you did. Awesome feedback man.
No worries man. I don't log things very often but when I do, I like to be thorough. It's the only way to properly give insight into how the products are working.

I hate opening reviews and see a few lines about how good it tastes and a few words about good pumps and good energy haha.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries man. I don't log things very often but when I do, I like to be thorough.
It's the only way to properly give insight into how the products are working.

I hate opening reviews and see a few lines about how good it tastes and a few words about good pumps and good energy haha.
I just found your log bro. Very detailed. Appreciate that myself as well. Thats how i like to do my logs and reviews
because Im the same way, i hate to read reviews that only mention tidbits of info, and don't hit all the details.

I will be following along with you. :)

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
I just found your log bro. Very detailed. Appreciate that myself as well. Thats how i like to do my logs and reviews
because Im the same way, i hate to read reviews that only mention tidbits of info, and don't hit all the details.

I will be following along with you. :)
Thanks man. Appreciate it.

I'll be updating this past weeks results either tonight or tomorrow. Got tied up this weekend so I wasn't able to post as planned.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Alright...here's how I felt over the fifth week on this stack:

First and foremost, my macros stayed the same this week, as did my cardio and training routine so there are no changes there to speak of.

PES Norcodrene - I really enjoy this stuff. Each morning when I wake up, I pop 2 of these things and within 15 minutes my energy levels and mood are absolutely perfect. I sometimes have a hard time rolling out of bed in the morning but from the first dose I took 5 weeks ago, I've been up and starting my day off like never before, even after those nights where I don't get as much sleep as I need.

PES High Volume - Seriously, I don't think I need to go further with my feelings on High Volume...just stupid pumps, day after day. This stuff blows me up unlike anything I've ever used.

PES AminoIV - As I mentioned in my previous update, I'm not sure I really need to continue updating AIV. I've been using it for a few years now and I really do think it helps with my recovery after intense training sessions. When I'm dieting, I really kick my workouts up to another level and still, no DOMs, good recovery between sets, and the taste is great intra workout after drinking a ton of water throughout the day. I'm not really sure where all this talk of people not liking the flavour with the original formula comes from. If the removal of the LV and B Vitamins improve the taste in the new formula, then I think the taste will be epic.

PES Erase Pro - I think I prefer this new formula over the old to be honest. Like I mentioned before, the old version was great if you were already pretty lean as it helped dry you out and helped bring out that last bit of conditioning. I'm glad I decided to run this now to start my "summer transition" and not after when I had leaned down. I have found that I am leaning out quite a bit quicker than usual at this stage and the Erase Pro and TA2 are the only really new things I've added to this stage of a diet. I am going to run be running Erase Pro again during my contest prep in a few months time when I'm already lean so I will be able to compare the effects at different body fat levels.

PES Select - Still delicious. That is all.

Athletix Ergonine - My favorite supplement...ever. It is still dawning on me how truly a great formula this is. I am ridiculously glad I spent the cash and bought an entire year's worth (12 tubs) during the insider sale and the Analyzed bogo sale.

Analyzed Target A2 - Still noticing very early fat loss in my trouble areas (lower back and upper legs). Like I mentioned above, the Erase Pro (new formula...I've used the original) and this are really the only two new additions to a diet for me. I know that yohimbine supposedly targets the specific areas that I have trouble with burning fat from the most and without a doubt, I am noticing a huge difference over previous cuts. Still no noticeable side effects whatsoever.

Analyzed Forskolin 95 - Still dosing 75mg/day. No sides. Just a product I absolutely love. One of my favourite ingredients without a doubt.

Analyzed Dopadex
Analyzed Chlorotest - This stack provides some unreal sleep quality for me. I know that L-dopa provides more of a stimulatory effect for some, however, I am the exact opposite. This is probably another reason that when I wake up, I am finding it easier to get going, even before popping my norcodrene.

Analyzed Amentomax - Mood boosting anybody? Ever since this was released, I've run it a couple times, using different dosing methods and amounts each time. It doesn't matter how I dose it, the mood enhancement I see from this is absolutely fantastic.

Allmax L-Carnitine L-Tartrate - I don't think I really need to go over this.

Vitamin D3 & K2- Same as above, no real need to log these.

Omega Sports Burn24 - Still enjoying the effects from this stuff. I ended up taking it today and just minutes after popping it when I was about to run out the door to grab some lunch, I got called into a meeting and wasn't able to eat for an hour and a half. This has happened a couple times now and I definitely feel a difference than when I do if I am able to eat within 30 minutes of taking it. Like I mentioned in my last update, the brain fog is evident. I don't get dizzy or disoriented or anything (thankfully) but I do get a little slow cognitively. I am looking down at my forearm vascularity as I type this after 2 caps and a high carb meal. I really do love increased vascularity on a day when I don't train lol.

All in all, I am down another 1.5lbs from last week and as mentioned, there were no changes to my macros or training this week. I'd say that this loss is a combo of still being enough of a deficit from when they last dropped plus the help of the stack. I'm aware that this is a serious stack and a lot of supplements to drop maybe 0.5lbs/week, however, I got all of the Analyzed supps in the bogo sale for free so I figured this was a great way to say thank you to PES/Analyzed/Athletix and be a guinea pig on myself at the same time.

Stay tuned for this week's update at the end of the week!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great update bro.. love all the details... your stack looks like some of my stacks that i run.

And for the most part, I know what each and every thing i take into my body effects me
other then certain vitamins and general health supplement which you don't see immediate
effects with. More long term health.

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Sorry I am late this week updating. I was planning on updating on Sunday but got called out of town for work unexpectedly and have been working 16+ hour days on top of my training all week.

So without further ado....week 6:

My macros stayed the same again this week but I added a 30 minute cardio session in. I am now doing 3 x 30 min MISS sessions along with 2 x 15 Min HIIT Sessions which are followed by 15 minutes of MISS, so 2.5 Hours of total cardio a week. I started off with 70 minutes/week at the start of my cut.

PES Norcodrene - I have been absolutely bombed this past week. My work hours have been crazy and I still managed to have productive and energetic training sessions after 16 hour work days. There are only a handful of products I've ever used that have been able to get me going during weeks like this, and none of them have ever been a fat burner.....Enhanced comes to mind lol.

PES High Volume - Depleted of energy, food intake is steady but I could go 12 hours without a meal before training and I'm still getting blown up in the gym. I've been finding the best results if I drink it about 45 minutes pre workout.

PES AminoIV - As mentioned before, my meals are all over the place so I've really been relying on AminoIV intra workout to help me out. I can't say that I've seen any negative effects from this week, only gains and more leaning out.

PES Erase Pro - The stack of Norcodrene and Erase Pro is killer. I am really looking forward to running them together again when I'm super lean for contest prep.

PES Select - Still delicious. That is all.

Athletix Ergonine - Nothing more needs to be said here. A week from hell and I'm still crushing it. This stuff is my god send every day.

Analyzed Target A2 - I have started noticing more yohimbine like effects this past week. I don't know if it's because of my lack of sleep or energy levels or what but the jitteriness and cold shakes have been there every now and again after dosing it this week. Not as bad as regular yohimbine still though.

Analyzed Forskolin 95 - Still dosing 75mg/day. No sides to speak of. Great stack with Norco for the synergy with higenamine.

Analyzed Dopadex
Analyzed Chlorotest - Although I am getting minimal sleep this past week, the sleep I have been getting is quality. Usually if I sleep for 4-5 hours I'll wake up groggy but I've been waking up as alert as I do if I get 8 hours for the most part.

Analyzed Amentomax - I can't speak enough about the ability to keep my strength up. As I keep mentioning, my week has been brutal long and I expected to see my lifts suffer due to my long days and lack of sleep but I have kept strength equal or even higher all week.

Omega Sports Burn24 - Definitely noticing brain fog if I don't eat in time after taking this stuff. Missed the timing a couple times this week and where I was already fasting due to not being able to eat, it hit me a little hard a couple times. This stuff is pretty damn potent lol.

So...this week's results? I dropped 2.8 pounds! As I mentioned, my macros stayed the same but I added 30 minutes of MISS cardio. I would say that my long ass days helped contribute to extra calorie burning this week and that's why I saw such a dramatic drop in my weight. I also dropped .5" off my waist measurement.

I should be posting this week's update tomorrow! Stay tuned!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome pes stack and reviews so far!

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Sorry for being gone for so long guys! Man oh man work hit me like a freight train a couple days after my last update and didn't give up until I went on vacation....and at that time, I figured that the final update could wait until I got home from vacation, which I did last night. My final update will be posted here tomorrow.

In the meantime.....Any guesses on weight loss and waist measurement from week 1 to 12 with only a roughly 700 calorie decrease from start to finish?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries man. I've been slammed with work as well and know how you feel. It sounds like your vacation came at the perfect time.

I don't have any specific guesses, but will guess that your results were impressive. :)

Look forward to your update!

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
Ok...so here's my last update on this stack which is basically an update of my final 2 weeks and my final thoughts and review of each supplement.

In the second to last week, I dropped my calories slightly...in total, I am down about 700 calories in round numbers from week 1 when I wasn't using any supplements other than my staples and about 500 calories since starting this stack. I am now still doing 3 x 30 min MISS sessions along with 2 x 15 Min HIIT Sessions which are followed by 15 minutes of MISS, so 2.5 Hours of total cardio a week. As mentioned before, I started off with 70 minutes/week at the start of this stack, and only about 45/week during the 4 weeks before I started the stack. The final week my calories/macros remained the same, as did my cardio so once again....only 500 calories removed during the 8 week stack and less than an hour and a half more cardio/week than when I started.

PES Norcodrene - This stuff just doesn't let up. I have found that the mood boosting effects and smooth energizing feeling I get when I take this is the very same as it was from day 1.
Final Remarks: The best fat burner available (that I've tried...and I've used pretty much all of the top products at least once).

PES High Volume - The pumps keep getting better as I keep getting leaner. I actually forgot to take my HV with me to work a couple days over the last two weeks and didn't realize until the end of the day when I went to slam it before driving to the gym. I found that my endurance was down slightly those days (may have just been in my head), but the pumps were definitely not there. I've leaned out quite a lot and can see a great pump when I train without anything, however, the pump from HV is extremely noticeable when you're lean!
Final Remarks: I have been loving the non-stim pre-workout offerings as of late...companies are really stepping up their game whereas before there were really only a few options available. In the recent past, I have trained with HemaVO2, Vaskular, and Dilate and I can't say that any of them stack up to High Volume. Vaskular is (was...they just discontinued it due to slow sales) a great addition when running ArA as it contains 250mg of Arasyn so you can actually make your bottle of X-Factor or X-Gels go longer. HemaVO2 is actually a great product as well but the focus aspect that it is supposed to contain was non existent for me. Dilate is a great product as well and it gave me great pumps but I would have to put it last on this list. High Volume is still king in this department.

PES AminoIV - I actually still have some of my last tub left which I am going to savour as the new formula is now available. I am looking forward to trying it but I loved the original and all the goodies that PES included.
Final Remarks: I'm a huge fan of EAA/BCAA products over just BCAAs so AminoIV puts itself ahead of many other products because of this. But once you start adding in the extras (which sadly PES just removed with the new formula....but added some new goodies in their place), it really stood out for me. I have been taking AminoIV consistently for a couple years now and I have never wanted to waiver from it, even after trying other products during that time. Nothing has done it for me like AIV.

PES Erase Pro - This product just kept delivering the goods after the first bottle. I kept looking leaner and harder every week, more so than ever before when I used the old Erase Pro at this level of body fat.
Final Remarks: I think I like this new version of EP better than the original. The original was really great when you were already lean but this stuff really had an impact when stacked with Norcodrene. The actual fat burning effect of this version over the old is evident and I think that it will still harden me out when I do start dieting for my next show.

PES Select - hhhnnnnngggggg....PBC just doesn't give up.

Athletix Ergonine - I think we all know how we feel about this product at this point.
Final Remarks: Without a doubt will be a daily staple for a long time to come as I'm sure it will be for many of us here. Even for people that aren't that serious in the gym and don't like the strong pre workouts, etc available right now, this product shines.

Analyzed Target A2 - The Y-Sides I mentioned in my last update continued part way through week 7 but disappeared after that. Not sure whether to attribute this to the TA2 or not.
Final Remarks: The only Yohimbe product besides norco and alphamine that I've been able to handle...makes it an easy choice for me going forward.

Analyzed Forskolin 95 - We all know the benefits of F95 by now. No need to discuss further.
Final Remarks: Along with E9, a staple product for me. I haven't been able to tolerate lower extracts of Forskolin...the GI issues are baaaaddddd. With this, I can dose 100mg/day and not have any worries so just like I said with the TA2, F95 is an easy choice for me going forward.

Analyzed Dopadex
Analyzed Chlorotest - This stack is great. I have noticed great recovery, great sleep, waking up refreshed even when I am unable to get enough sleep, and a few other "benefits" that the wife has been enjoying lol.
Final Remarks: Great stack...seriously one of the better natural test/gh stacks available. If CistaMax was still available, it would be unstoppable lol.

Analyzed Amentomax - I really find that this stuff has a multitude of benefits. Mood, strength, fat loss....I've been dosing amento to every day as I was using it primarily for the fat loss and every cap I'd pop had me grinning in the gym.
Final Remarks: Taking some time off of amen to here now and will be running it again in a couple months but only on training days to gauge its acute effects on strength. Taking it every day seems to have a strength benefit as well as I noticed zero strength loss over these last couple of months. I know I haven't dropped many calories but the travel and work schedule I've been on has had me gassed. Regardless...every day in the gym has been no worry. Really love this ingredient. Looking forward to more companies starting to add it to their formulas.

Omega Sports Burn24 - OK....this stuff has made me a believer in GDAs. I've used GDAs before but nothing like this.
Final Remarks: I went on vacation just a couple days after this stack finished up...and I brought my B24 with me. Now...I told myself I wasn't going to binge on food and booze on this vacation after all the hard work I had just put in, and destroy a lot of my progress. Well....we all now how that plan went. I ate whatever I wanted to, drank way more than I normally do, and hit the gym 5 times in 10 days. What would this have done to me before? I would've gained about 10lbs easily and probably lost half of that in a few days once I returned home with the last half taking a couple weeks to get rid of. Well...before every meal I took my 2 caps of B24.....man the carbs had no clue what hit them. I was crazy full and vascular the whole damn trip. It's not like my carbs were crazy low before vacation either....at the lowest I was only down to 180g of carbs. When I got home, I was expecting to see a disappointing number on the scale....but I kept seeing that there was no damage in the mirror. I gained only 2lbs over 10 days and put half an inch on my waist. I'm expecting to be right back to where I was when I left in a couple days as I still have just a little bloat which is accounting for those 2 lbs. Before, those huge carb and fat meals would've destroyed me....but instead, I was sucking it all in and loving it. I was using this before 3 meals a day, however, I'm going to be continuing to use this only pre-heavy carb meals as I start adding calories back in to my diet. I will without a doubt be using this again whenever I cut.

So...the moment we've all been waiting for! My results:

Starting weight: 205.0lbs
Starting waist measurement: 37"
Diet duration: 12 weeks
Stack duration: 8 weeks (final 8 weeks of 12 week diet)
Final Weight: 184.2lbs (-20.8lbs)
Final waist measurement: 33" (-4")

To say I'm happy with my results would be an understatement. I only dropped about 700 calories over 12 weeks (about 500 over the final 8), started with around 45 minutes of cardio a week in week 1 and ended with only 2.5 hours of cardio in week 12 (and only slowly added it in, not adding it all in at once), and I managed over 20lbs of weight loss. The best part about it is that I am much, much bigger, fuller, and leaner at this weight than I was last year. All in all, I really think that this stack, although significant and more than I would normally run at one time, really helped me keep lean mass on while dropping a significant amount of body fat. I am at a perfect year round, walk around body weight now and am looking forward to "gaintaining" over the next few months before dieting for my next physique show in November.

Thanks for following along everyone. Hope you enjoyed the logs as much as I enjoyed the stack!

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
A couple pics from day 1 to the final morning of the cut....

IMG_3858.JPG

IMG_4517.JPG

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats bro. looking a lot leaner and can now see your abs...:)

jwsnowman

jwsnowman

Awards
congrats bro. looking a lot leaner and can now see your abs...:)
Yeah they're definitely visible now. This is crappy lighting topped off by my pasty white, Canadian winter skin lol.