Frank Logs the IRON STACK!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
First off, big thanks to the guys at IronchampUSA (@thebigt , MARK_ , WANTED ) for giving me the opportunity to log this stack.

A little bit about me,
Height: 6'7
Weight: 283-287

So, clearly, I'm a younger guy. I've never had issues with performance, however the claims of increased endurance, increased sensitivity, and reduced refractory period were quite interesting and figured I had to at least throw my hat in the ring.

I plan on dosing 3 HPTA/VOLUME AM, and starting with one, up to three VOLUME pre bed or activity.

The aspects I will be commenting on include:
Time/quality of "wood"
Duration
Sensation
Refractory period
Libido
Confidence/mood
Any potential sides.

Given my age, I do not expect overly significant gym enhancement, but will make note of any PR's achieved during the run. First dose of each was taken about 30 minutes ago as I plan to hit the gym here in another 30 minutes (or potentially a warm-up when the other gets out of class). Looking forward to the next month!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sub'd
Nice start my friend. I'm excited to see how this works for you.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The log king arrives. Please don't be too critical. Not all of us can be as detailed as you... hahaha
Really...? Not sure how to take that.But I can only hope you meant it as a compliment :)

I here to support you and your log bro.. let's get this :cheers:

I never criticize someone's log. i usually always try to be helpful unless someone is being negative :twak:

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Sorry, I meant it entirely in jest as your logs are so thorough and hard to live up to haha

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, I meant it entirely in jest as your logs are so thorough and hard to live up to haha
I kind of thought that was what you meant, but couldnt tell if you were being sarcastic... no worries bro .LOL :)

We're all hear to learn more about something that we love, so I'm glad to help out where i can.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think you will be very pleased with this stack!!!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I kind of thought that was what you meant, but couldnt tell if you were being sarcastic... no worries bro .LOL :)

We're all hear to learn more about something that we love, so I'm glad to help out where i can.
Just assume what I is sarcastic. You'll be right more often than not.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If a seasoned vet like yourself dropped everything to put your name behind it, I have high hopes.
thank you, that is what i did...and i do!!!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Quick update

I dosed 3/3 yesterday pre workout then another cap of volume pre bed. Didn't perceive anything extra in the gym although, given the combination of NOXYGEN and Conqu3r it was unlikely going in.

I also dosed 3/3 this morning, and will dose another 3/3 tonight as per thebigt 's recommendation until it kicks in.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Day 3

Dosed 3/3 this morning pre-workout and noticed a significant pump. Subbed out my Conqu3r for a sample pack of Nitramine plus NOxygen and definitely perceived improvements compared to previous times using this combination.

I have not noticed any significant difference otherwise, but we are only three days in and I have a feeling things are about to get good!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NIce.... yesterday i stacked it with Conqu3r DGE and the pumps were unbelievable...!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
NIce.... yesterday i stacked it with Conqu3r DGE and the pumps were unbelievable...!
At that point its hard to determine what is doing what. Too much pump, can't think straight.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At that point its hard to determine what is doing what. Too much pump, can't think straight.
True to some extent, but Im used to Conqu3r DGE and know how it effects me. So when I took the HPTA & Volume pwo
I could see how it compounded.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...day 3

soon!!!!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
So I dosed3/3 AM and PM yesterday. The preworkout dose didn't seem to add too much but with the night dose I definitely noticed a shorter time to full mast.

No changes to sensitivity or "volume" yet but it's still early.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I dosed3/3 AM and PM yesterday. The preworkout dose didn't seem to add too much but with the night dose I definitely noticed a shorter time to full mast.

No changes to sensitivity or "volume" yet but it's still early.
stick with that dosing for a few more days

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Planned on it brother! Your wise words were well received.
lol...thanks, i've had a lot of experience with these products!!!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Weekend update

So, libido definitely seems increased. Can't say whether it's because I know I'm on a product meant to increase it, or its actually kicking in but my thoughts have been less than appropriate at almost all times beginning saturday.

No change in sensitivity or stamina has been noticed but time to full mast still reduced and refractory period may be on the decline as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Weekend update

So, libido definitely seems increased. Can't say whether it's because I know I'm on a product meant to increase it, or its actually kicking in but my thoughts have been less than appropriate at almost all times beginning saturday.

No change in sensitivity or stamina has been noticed but time to full mast still reduced and refractory period may be on the decline as well.
it has started......

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Wow! I missed the boat here. Sorry for the late arrival. It seems all is going well though.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It gets good around week 3 :)

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
So, intensity in the gym appears to be climbing. Confidence is naturally high so no comment there, but it seems as if the focus and intensity has increased the past couple days.

The Volume effects are in full effect and it is insane! While the benefits are certainly enjoyed (by my girl as well) it definitely makes it difficult to stop staring and wondering. The libido is out of control and refractory period certainly seems diminished. Truly awesome stuff!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like your enjoying the Iron Stack my friend... :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So, intensity in the gym appears to be climbing. Confidence is naturally high so no comment there, but it seems as if the focus and intensity has increased the past couple days.

The Volume effects are in full effect and it is insane! While the benefits are certainly enjoyed (by my girl as well) it definitely makes it difficult to stop staring and wondering. The libido is out of control and refractory period certainly seems diminished. Truly awesome stuff!
lol...sounds like my experience on ironstack!!!

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

He he he.... Sounds very familiar.
The perfect stack ... They were made for each other.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He he he.... Sounds very familiar.
The perfect stack ... They were made for each other.
I love when supplement companies put thought and research into their products and don't just go with the
kitchen sink approach and no real plan in sight. Cheers to IronChamp :beerchug:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love when supplement companies put thought and research into their products and don't just go with the
kitchen sink approach and no real plan in sight. Cheers to IronChamp :beerchug:
thanks....i really stand by ironchamp products!!!!

btw-there was a temporary problem with the code BIGT50OFF.... it is fixed now....50% off all ironchamp products is valid again!!!!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Things are going well still. I changed programming from 5/3/1 so I don't expect any PR's as I'm going higher volume but have continued to notice the same benefits.

Mentally, HPTA seems to be giving me an edge and VOLUME sure is living up to its billing. Definitely more potent than anything I've ever tried and as a young guy, to see such profound effects is even more surprising.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Things are going well still. I changed programming from 5/3/1 so I don't expect any PR's as I'm going higher volume but have continued to notice the same benefits.

Mentally, HPTA seems to be giving me an edge and VOLUME sure is living up to its billing. Definitely more potent than anything I've ever tried and as a young guy, to see such profound effects is even more surprising.
i am very happy to hear you are surprised....but i told you so, lol!!!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
i am very happy to hear you are surprised....but i told you so, lol!!!
I didn't doubt you, but given my age didn't expect anything crazy.

I haven't noticed a significant increase in actual volume produced, but it is quite the enjoyable run.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didn't doubt you, but given my age didn't expect anything crazy.

I haven't noticed a significant increase in actual volume produced, but it is quite the enjoyable run.
i was just funnin....but everyone seems to get those results, i know i do!!!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I apologize for the lack of updates, things have been busy around here.

Still plugging away, no new comments really. I dropped the HPTA dose back down to 3 and am still thoroughly enjoying my Volume.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I apologize for the lack of updates, things have been busy around here.

Still plugging away, no new comments really. I dropped the HPTA dose back down to 3 and am still thoroughly enjoying my Volume.
keep on plugging......

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
keep on plugging......
It's all we can do sometimes.

To give a little summary:
Time to full mast is significantly reduced
Endurance seems improved
Slightly improved pump
Increased focus in gym
Improved mood

These benefits have been noticeable from pretty early on and have made for a quite enjoyable run so far.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Endurance seems improved
Slightly improved pump
Increased focus in gym
Improved mood

These benefits have been noticeable from pretty early on and have made for a quite enjoyable run so far.
all signs of virility, which aint a bad thing to have, imo!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards

Endurance seems improved
Slightly improved pump
Increased focus in gym
Improved mood

These are some good results so far.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Everything I was hoping to see and to greater effect than I expected, that's for sure!
outstanding...always good when something exceeds expectations!!!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Everything I was hoping to see and to greater effect than I expected, that's for sure!
This is great to hear! Get the word out on this stuff. It's also a good time to stock up on this stuff at 50% off