My PCT 2.0 Log w/ the IronChamp Iron Stack

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to IronChamp, thebigt MARK_ & WANTED for hooking a brother up with this great Stack.

I've been wanting to try the Iron Stack every since it came out, but seeing that i was on a 12 week
cycle at the time, that wasn't really an option :)

i've been in PCT for about 4-5 weeks now using BLR's New OTC SERM Rebirth. Things have gone
really well. in the 1st 4 week of PCT and I excited to see what the next 3-4 weeks will bring.

For this log, I will be using IronChamp H.P.T.A & Volume & I will continue to use BLR Rebirth as my
SERM in order to help with my recovery and getting myself back to normal.

I knew my recovery would take longer the 4 weeks, seeing that Im 45, running one of the most
suppressive anabolics known to man during a 12 week cycle with 4 other compounds, & if thats
not bad enough, I doing my PCT naturally with OTC supplements, rather the RC SERMS.

So, this is basically PCT Chapter 2: My recovery continues :)

I WILL BE LOOKING TO SEE HOW THIS STACK EFFECTS:
Energy
Erections
Libido
Mood
Sleep
Strength

So hopefully you guys can follow along with me on my journey over the next 3 - 4 weeks.

I plan on trying various layouts with the time and dosage of H.P.T.A & Volume to see what works
best for me. My plan is to do 2 AM & 2 PRE Bed of each supplement and to also try doing
2 Pre Workout & 2 PRE Bed of each.

I want to see if taking it PWO would get an increase strength and pumps while working out.

This morning was my first day. Took 1 H.P.T.A & 1 Volume with breakfast just to see if I had any
adverse reactions to something new in my system. No issues, so Im good to go.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review for HPTA / Volume Stack - this portion of the review will cover primarily HPTA

Dosing
I kick started HPTA by taking 3 HPTA 1 hour before working out & 3 HPTA before bed. I followed
this protocol for the first 6 days. Then dropped back to 2 HPTA twice day for the remainder of
the bottle. Doing it this was the bottle lasted 3 weeksinstead of 4. But it was definitely worth it.

Effects
Only took about 3-5 days to start kicking in. This was so much quicker then I was used to with
most test posters that take 3 weeks to kick in.

Energy 5/5
My energy levels at the gym were at an all time high the 3 weeks that I used HPTA. Plus i was even
staying up later at night because of the extra energy.

Erections 5/5
This is where it shined. Erections were harder, for longer periods. Sometimes random while watching
TV or at the Gym. Plus morning wood was off the charts.

Libido 5/5
Having just come off a 12 week cycle about 7 weeks ago, I was still recovering from Low T post cycle
and while using HPTA, while libido was at an all time high. Had all kinds of sensations going on in the
genital area, almost like being in high school again (Im 45).

Mood 5/5
My mood was very positive the whole time i used HPTA. It gave me a slight Alpha feeling almost
like when I was still only cycle. Plus it made me want to get to the gym.

Strength 4/5
My strength definitely improved while using HPTA and i felt more aggressive at the gym. Didn't hit
any new PR's but that wasn't the focus of my usage as this was more of a continued PCT

Overall 5/5

Its hard to give it anything less. Considering how effective HPTA is, and the wide range of uses it
can be used for, and fact that you can get it on sale for $25, its hard to find a better Test Booster
at any price...!!!

Final Review for HPTA / Volume Stack - this portion of the review will cover primarily Volume.

Volume is a unique product & is specifically designed to be used with HPTA for a synergistic effect.
But can also be used as a stand alone for improved workout in and out of the gym.

Dosing
I kick started Volume by taking 3 Volume 1 hour before working out & 3 Volume before bed. I followed
this protocol for the first 6 days. Then dropped back to 3 Volume pre workout & 1 Volume pre bed.

Positive Effects 5/5
Better orgasms
Decreased refractory period
Increase in sensation
Improvement in sleep patterns
Testicles felt fuller
Better pumps at the gym
More vascularity all the time

Overall 5/5
Great product, unparalleled quality, with flexible dosing and very affordable too. Its a product
that is a must if your taking HPTA, but could also be used alone to improve pumps at the gym
vascularity and to improve the overall quality of sex.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm in on this one! Great start.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome start! Thanks for the invite! Always up for one of your logs, brother.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have a good feeling about this log!!!:beerchug:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron Stack Log - Day 2

Yesterday was the 1st day taking HPTA & Volume. Not much new to report as of yet.

i took 1 cap of each @ breakfast, @ pre workout & @ bedtime, just to see how i would react to
2 new supplements. I always do this when I am putting nything new i put into my body.

Today I will be will doing 2 caps of HPTA & 2 caps of Volume 1 hours before working out & then
I will do 2 caps of HPTA & 2 caps of Volume 1 hour before bed.

I plan on doing this protocol for the 1st week or 2, just to see how taking both pre workout will
effect my strength, energy & pumps.

Im really excited to get going with this log and can't wait until the effects start to become more
noticeable over the next few days.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Iron Stack Log - Day 2

Yesterday was the 1st day taking HPTA & Volume. Not much new to report as of yet.

i took 1 cap of each @ breakfast, @ pre workout & @ bedtime, just to see how i would react to
2 new supplements. I always do this when I am putting nything new i put into my body.

Today I will be will doing 2 caps of HPTA & 2 caps of Volume 1 hours before working out & then

I plan on doing this protocol for the 1st week or 2, just to see how taking both pre workout will

Im really excited to get going with this log and can't wait until the effects start to become more
Looks like a solid plan.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Iron Stack Log - Day 2

i would go to 3/3 dosing twice a day until it kicks in, probably 3-4 days at that dosing!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would go to 3/3 dosing twice a day until it kicks in, probably 3-4 days at that dosing!!!
ok, sounds good bro. thx. i will up the dose today :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, sounds good bro. thx. i will up the dose today :)
that is how i like to dose, and with that protocol it kicks in very fast....once it kicks in you can go back to original dosing if you want it to last longer!!!

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Following along to compare notes.

Did you perceive any benefit dosing pre workout?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to give you guys a quick update.

Took my pre workout dose of HPTA & Volume (2 of each) in addition to my Pre Workout and had some of the
best pumps i have had since doing Var. My arms were busting today. Plus i was working out my core and I swear
i could feel my abs and obliques were pumped & hard too.

Can't wait until I try 3 of each pre workout tomorrow...! Thx for the tip thebigt :)

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wanted to give you guys a quick update.

Took my pre workout dose of HPTA & Volume (2 of each) in addition to my Pre Workout and had some of the
best pumps i have had since doing Var. My arms were busting today. Plus i was working out my core and I swear
i could feel my abs and obliques were pumped & hard too.

Can't wait until I try 3 of each pre workout tomorrow...! Thx for the tip thebigt :)
That Volume rocks dude. My veins were huge during the first week.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron Stack Log - Day 3

Yesterday, took 2 HPTA / 2 Volume about an hour before the gym. Workout was very intense. Plus I had an unbelievable
pump going on like being on Var. DIdnt notice any strength effects yet, but I definitely had lots of energy in the gym.

Took 3 HPTA / 3 Volume 1 hour before bed and this morning I work up with major morning wood.

Today I will dose 3 HPTA / 3 Volume 1 hour before workout & then again 1 hour before bed. Per thebigt recommendation.
I will continue this for a couple more days, and then will drop down to 2 of each twice a day once if gets in my system
and will continue on with that protocol for the remainder of the log.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Iron Stack Log - Day 3

Yesterday, took 2 HPTA / 2 Volume about an hour before the gym. Workout was very intense. Plus I had an unbelievable
pump going on like being on Var. DIdnt notice any strength effects yet, but I definitely had lots of energy in the gym.

Took 3 HPTA / 3 Volume 1 hour before bed and this morning I work up with major morning wood.

Today I will dose 3 HPTA / 3 Volume 1 hour before workout & then again 1 hour before bed. Per thebigt recommendation.
I will continue this for a couple more days, and then will drop down to 2 of each twice a day once if gets in my system
and will continue on with that protocol for the remainder of the log.
sounds good!!!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron Stack Log - Day 4

Things are going good so far. Had another sick workout at the gym last night, energy levels were great.
But pumps weren't as good as Monday, but i think it has a lot to do with the fact that i forgot to take
my HPTA / Volume 1 hour before workout and didn't take then until i got there, so they probably only
started kicking in by the time i got done.

But other then that, morning wood has been stronger the last few days and i slept a little better last night.

Mood has been good for the most part, except when life gets in the way.

Don't feel it has helped my strength yet, but its still early on.

So far Im liking the 3 / 3 twice a day regimen that BigT laid out and will continue on that for probably one
more day, then switch to 2 / 2 twice a day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOOKING GOOD!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Late to the party but here!

fro60ol

fro60ol

Awards
  • Established
Excited to see what you think thanks for the review

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'm here... I'm here, you can all rest assure this party is finally complete :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Subbed my man!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Well McCrew is here, now its definitely a party..!
Yea now we just need black jack and hookers . Wait that's a different party...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea now we just need black jack and hookers . Wait that's a different party...
I don't go to those kinds of parties any more :biglaugh:

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IronChamp Iron Stack Log - Week 1 Wrap Up

Ok Gents, Today is Day 7 of my HPTA / Volume Log, so here's a wrap up of what I've experienced so far:

Positive Effects to Date:
Energy is up. My workouts have been faster paced and more intense. Ive been sweating my @ss off.
Erections have been more frequent. Morning wood has been more consistent and harder.
Libido is coming back up slightly, Im still in PCT and not fully recovered so Im not 100% yet,
Mood has been great. Especially at the gym, can't wait to get there.
Pumps at the gym have been really great, especially when working upper body.
Recovery is definitely improving. Refractory period is getting shorter.
Sleep has not improved much yet. Not that Im sure that these will have much effect on Sleep or not.
Strength hasn't improved much yet, but Im sure it will as they start to kick in more fully.

Negative Effects to Date:
No GI Issues
No Aftertaste
No Acne or Pimples
No Sides from these 2 products whatsoever..!

Dosing Protocol for the 1st 6 Days (except for Day 1):
3 HPTA & 3 Volume 1 hour before working out & 3 HPTA & 3 Volume 1 hour before bed

Dosing Protocol Starting Today:
2 HPTA & 2 Volume 1 hour before working out & 2 HPTA & 2 Volume 1 hour before bed

Im really looking forward to week 2. Let's do this :wiggle:
thebigt
WANTED
MARK_

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Great mini update bro! Everything's looking great.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice up date bro. Good detail.
I'm happy that your liking the Iron Stack. Personally one of my favorites

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Excellent update! Good job

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IronChamp Iron Stack Log - Week 1 Wrap Up

Ok Gents, Today is Day 7 of my HPTA / Volume Log, so here's a wrap up of what I've experienced so far:

Positive Effects to Date:
Energy is up. My workouts have been faster paced and more intense. Ive been sweating my @ss off.
Erections have been more frequent. Morning wood has been more consistent and harder.
Libido is coming back up slightly, Im still in PCT and not fully recovered so Im not 100% yet,
Mood has been great. Especially at the gym, can't wait to get there.
Pumps at the gym have been really great, especially when working upper body.
Recovery is definitely improving. Refractory period is getting shorter.
Sleep has not improved much yet. Not that Im sure that these will have much effect on Sleep or not.
Strength hasn't improved much yet, but Im sure it will as they start to kick in more fully.

Negative Effects to Date:
No GI Issues
No Aftertaste
No Acne or Pimples
No Sides from these 2 products whatsoever..!

Dosing Protocol for the 1st 6 Days (except for Day 1):
3 HPTA & 3 Volume 1 hour before working out & 3 HPTA & 3 Volume 1 hour before bed

Dosing Protocol Starting Today:
2 HPTA & 2 Volume 1 hour before working out & 2 HPTA & 2 Volume 1 hour before bed

Im really looking forward to week 2. Let's do this :wiggle:

thebigt
WANTED
MARK_
fantastic results after just 1 week....a lot of test booster type supps take 3 weeks to feel ANYTHING!!!!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Vujade

Thanks for your log. I followed your Rebirth log and thought it was excellent.

When PMs are back up and running would love to contact you regarding a change you've made to your protocol. Keep up the great work!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fantastic results after just 1 week....a lot of test booster type supps take 3 weeks to feel ANYTHING!!!!
So far so good brother. Thats very true. Ive tried many test boosters and this is only the 2nd Test booster that I've tried
that has provided results in 1 weeks time so I am definitely looking forward to the rest of the log.

Hi Vujade

Thanks for your log. I followed your Rebirth log and thought it was excellent.

When PMs are back up and running would love to contact you regarding a change you've made to your protocol. Keep up the great work!
thanks for following along again ucheoma. Appreciate the positive comments and support.
Definitely hit me up via pm once they are back up..!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron Stack Log - Day 9

Not to much to report today guys. Been doing the 2 / 2 protocol PWO and pre bed for the last 2 days.
Monday & Tuesday's workouts had lots of energy and stamina and great pumps on Chest & Tris yesterday..!
Last night I was feeling pretty horny before bed after taking my second dose for the day.

Stay tuned.. the journey continues :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Have you noticed any difficulty faking asleep or staying asleep?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you noticed any difficulty faking asleep or staying asleep?
I already wake up about 3 times in the night to use the bathroom from drinking so much water all day.
Havent noticed any additional sleeplessness.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Iron Stack Log - Day 9

Not to much to report today guys. Been doing the 2 / 2 protocol PWO and pre bed for the last 2 days.
Monday & Tuesday's workouts had lots of energy and stamina and great pumps on Chest & Tris yesterday..!
Last night I was feeling pretty horny before bed after taking my second dose for the day.

Stay tuned.. the journey continues :)
lol.....are you putting horniness to good use?