Beta testing Silver Lion (BLR)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got this pretty looking silver bottle today from Black Lion Research. Since the product has yet to be named I will be calling mine the Silver Lion :D

This product is meant to be a fat burner/AI dual purpose product and is transdermal. The bottle is the old Formeron bottles and I will be running 3 pumps per day as reccomended by brundel.

I would like to thank ^^^ this guy for the opportunity. Super stoked about getting this opportunity Brundel!! You have already given us some great products, and BLR is what I would call a trail blazer in the supp world. It's refreshing.

image-70877187.jpg

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Already took 2 pumps. Took the first pump around 4 and the second about 15 minutes ago.

First impression- the substance is yellow, like fluorescent yellow. The liquid is neither runny or thick. To me the perfect consistency and I know Brundel was playing with the carrier so brother it looks like you nailed this one IMO. It went on easy and dried fast.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Should be fun in to see how this treats you I'll be using the capped version here very soon.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should be fun in to see how this treats you I'll be using the capped version here very soon.
I'll be checking that out.... Supposed to be crazy strong. Are you running it with anything that would elevate e2?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Same here.

In on this. Curious to see how the transdermal compares to the capped.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice I'm in buddy. Your going to enjoy it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Coming along for the ride! Shotgun!!

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
In for this... BLR products are bang on.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stats 6'
205 lbs

Training is usually strength on a 4 day split and cardio. Going to keep my diet and training the same and see what changes occur adding the Silver Lion.

Current supps
Multi V
Fish oil
NOS Ether
Pre workout (Jack 3D, MethylPump, Jack'D Up, Wyked 2.1 that's my current rotation haha)
USP labs Prime

Pretty basic right now with the supps. Trying to keep it simple.

What I noticed so far..... I woke up last night body was unusually hot. Noticed a slight spike in libido. Also woke up with a slight headache and had a funny metallic taste in my mouth. It was subtle but there. Not sure if it's a cold trying to jump on me or the Lion. At the gym now hitting chest, tris and cardio.... Looking forward to today's 3 doses.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like your feeling the fat burning effects already. Really excited to see this run.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In on this. Curious if i will feel those night efffects. im going to apply tonight before bed as well as pre workout

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a STRONG dose of a fat burner in there. Lots of reports of increased temp. Keep hydrated bro because coupled with the AIs diuretic effect youll get dehydrated quickly which can give you a headache. THere is nothing strange in the formula that would give you a metallic taste.
Natural ingredients plus ethanol, deionized water, glycerine, prop glycol, iso mystrate.
Gonna add another penetration enhancer I think.

I worked really hard on the carrier. Formeron was super easy. Basically like a 2 step process...mix 1 mix 2 and done. This is like a 10 step process and its very fragile. The first batches would not hold at all as a gel.
Then...they would hold but like....the consistency of peanut butter lol. Bad.
Finally I got the mix right. I think this blend is perfect with regards to consistency.

C

corbin

Board Sponsor
Awards
In for results. Looking forward to this and the new capped ai! brundel how will the ai effects of this compare to formeron?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also since I know everyone is in this thread Ill say it here.
The TD and Oral are very different. Totally different ingredients. Hence the 2 product release. I wouldnt release both an oral and a transdermal of the same thing..it makes no sense.
Both are very solid. The TD has known ingredients. The oral is something relatively new. Studies into its AI activity are only months old so.....striking while the iron is hot.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also since I know everyone is in this thread Ill say it here.
The TD and Oral are very different. Totally different ingredients. Hence the 2 product release. I wouldnt release both an oral and a transdermal of the same thing..it makes no sense.
Both are very solid. The TD has known ingredients. The oral is something relatively new. Studies into its AI activity are only months old so.....striking while the iron is hot.
This is going to be FUN !!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for results. Looking forward to this and the new capped ai! brundel how will the ai effects of this compare to formeron?
Ok....so here is the rundown.

This product is very solid. Its not a prohormone at all though.
Its got decent AI activity and very solid fat burning potential. Many of the guys testing the transdermal have been comparing it to Formeron. I just asked my training partner what he thinks comparing to Formeron and he says similar but much drier than Formeron so......thats interesting ;)
This is coming from someone whos used probably 50 bottles of FOrmeron.

We tested it with just the AI portion and everyone loved it except for a few complaints of joint pain. The fat burner is an analogue of a well known ingredient.
The dose included is on the high end for sure. Above normal doses. Stay tuned in for these logs (there are 6 going up) so you can see how the public likes it!

The oral is hands down the best natural AI I have ever seen. Period. This is very interesting. Research into this as an AI is new. Less than a year old.
We started testing the plant material and it turned out to be exceptional. An AM member recently ran labs. His test levels rose 500% LH rose 1000% and estrogen was chopped down by 65% in 7 days. This is exceptional.

Sorry to overtake the log. You can always tell when Ive had my coffee :bigeyes2:

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I'm so stoked for this! It really does look incredible from what you have said.

I remember buying my first bottle of formeron too! That's stuff was magical so this is going to be an amazing product.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Brundel quick question, when you think it can be both available in the UK?
I just bought the rebirth, but I would also have the new Trandermal AI in my hands.
I would like to give a good blow before the summer..

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brundel quick question, when you think it can be both available in the UK?
I just bought the rebirth, but I would also have the new Trandermal AI in my hands.
I would like to give a good blow before the summer..
I would expect we would ship to the UK around the same time we ship to US retailers. So approx 4 weeks.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep definitely got sick yesterday.... Some sort of cold jumped on me which probably is the reason I woke up with the headache and funny taste. I didn't each much yesterday but I did work out and soldiered through my doses of the Silver Lion.

I can tell I'm beginning to dry up some, trying to stay hydrated as I feel like ishnit cold trying kick me again this morning lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So far have noticed increased body temperature all day long on the inside. But when I touch my body on the outside it's cool. Some sweating and claminess also but I've had a cold for a couple days. Looking forward to getting over this cold.

Also noticed some drying out taking place. It doesn't feel overwhelmingly strong hit on estrogen like with Formeron. I think Thats a good thing as I'm not running any compounds that are aromatizing.

Just left church, going home now to take some pre-work out and go hit some legs and cardio. Going to do my second pump pre-workout.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
So far have noticed increased body temperature all day long on the inside. But when I touch my body on the outside it's cool. Some sweating and claminess also but I've had a cold for a couple days. Looking forward to getting over this cold.

Also noticed some drying out taking place. It doesn't feel overwhelmingly strong hit on estrogen like with Formeron. I think Thats a good thing as I'm not running any compounds that are aromatizing.

Just left church, going home now to take some pre-work out and go hit some legs and cardio. Going to do my second pump pre-workout.
Nice!

I feel the dryness coming on as well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice. It works very quickly that's what I love about it. It gets better too

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday at the gym did legs but started with some cardio. Ran 2 miles and was sweating up something serious. This product does seem to be pushing out water, as the sweating was pretty intense for a normal cardio session for me.

When I take 2 pumps close together in the day I "feel" the body heating up more. I woke up this morning and the appearance looked a bit leaner in the mirror. This could be body comp starting to be affected or some riddance of water weight. I suspect that a bit of both are taking place.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Great to see that your feeling and seeing results. Nice work on soldiering though your workout with a cold bro.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went to the gym today, hit back and bis... Have introduced a new hi stim pre workout the last couple days... I haven't changed anything else. I don't know til I step on the scale but I'm certain I have lost weight....

What I notice- day 8 I believe

This stuff dries me out, but just really seems to be sucking the water out. I don't have low estrogen problems like I do on a lot of AIs- low energy, creaking joints, anxiety etc..... I actually feel really good on this stuff. Normally my joints start cracking and aching, but not on the Silver Lion. Staying hydrated is the biggest concern, and I have been throwing in Gatorade here and there for electrolyte balance.

Also notice at times the thermogenic component really working... Body gets hot, increased sweating and also appetite at times goes up.

One side effect I am getting is inside of nose gets annoyingly dry after application lol

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
Ok....so here is the rundown.

This product is very solid. Its not a prohormone at all though.
Its got decent AI activity and very solid fat burning potential. Many of the guys testing the transdermal have been comparing it to Formeron. I just asked my training partner what he thinks comparing to Formeron and he says similar but much drier than Formeron so......thats interesting ;)
This is coming from someone whos used probably 50 bottles of FOrmeron.

We tested it with just the AI portion and everyone loved it except for a few complaints of joint pain. The fat burner is an analogue of a well known ingredient.
The dose included is on the high end for sure. Above normal doses. Stay tuned in for these logs (there are 6 going up) so you can see how the public likes it!

The oral is hands down the best natural AI I have ever seen. Period. This is very interesting. Research into this as an AI is new. Less than a year old.
We started testing the plant material and it turned out to be exceptional. An AM member recently ran labs. His test levels rose 500% LH rose 1000% and estrogen was chopped down by 65% in 7 days. This is exceptional.

Sorry to overtake the log. You can always tell when Ive had my coffee :bigeyes2:
With those kind of improvements what is the protocol for coming off this?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went to the gym today, hit back and bis... Have introduced a new hi stim pre workout the last couple days... I haven't changed anything else. I don't know til I step on the scale but I'm certain I have lost weight....

This stuff dries me out, but just really seems to be sucking the water out. I don't have low estrogen problems like I do on a lot of AIs- low energy, creaking joints, anxiety etc..... I actually feel really good on this stuff. Normally my joints start cracking and aching, but not on the Silver Lion. Staying hydrated is the biggest concern, and I have been throwing in Gatorade here and there for electrolyte balance.

Also notice at times the thermogenic component really working... Body gets hot, increased sweating and also appetite at times goes up.

One side effect I am getting is inside of nose gets annoyingly dry after application lol
Good to hear. So far everything is looking on par.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With those kind of improvements what is the protocol for coming off this?
The great thing is you dont need any pct. In fact both of the new products can be used during pct.
Just another plus.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Its amazing how thermogenic this stuff is. Literally you feel it making you hotter.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't wait to try this.... in for the ride :)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my first sign of overbearing dryness in the last couple days.... My ankles have this annoying constant sense of it when I walk. I backed off to 2 pumps yesterday and will prob stay there and see if it decreases. I have upped the fish oil. Also noticed some irritability which is a sign of low E2 for me. Honestly I usually get this problem when I run some type of ai solo. So it's a good sign that it's working well.

On the positive the thermogenic is still burning strong. Wake up during the night feeling hot, but not sweating. It feels like I should be sweating but I'm not lol

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is a STRONG dose of a fat burner in there. Lots of reports of increased temp. Keep hydrated bro because coupled with the AIs diuretic effect youll get dehydrated quickly which can give you a headache. THere is nothing strange in the formula that would give you a metallic taste.
Natural ingredients plus ethanol, deionized water, glycerine, prop glycol, iso mystrate.
Gonna add another penetration enhancer I think.

I worked really hard on the carrier. Formeron was super easy. Basically like a 2 step process...mix 1 mix 2 and done. This is like a 10 step process and its very fragile. The first batches would not hold at all as a gel.
Then...they would hold but like....the consistency of peanut butter lol. Bad.
Finally I got the mix right. I think this blend is perfect with regards to consistency.
When is the profile being released?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my first sign of overbearing dryness in the last couple days.... My ankles have this annoying constant sense of it when I walk. I backed off to 2 pumps yesterday and will prob stay there and see if it decreases. I have upped the fish oil. Also noticed some irritability which is a sign of low E2 for me. Honestly I usually get this problem when I run some type of ai solo. So it's a good sign that it's working well.

On the positive the thermogenic is still burning strong. Wake up during the night feeling hot, but not sweating. It feels like I should be sweating but I'm not lol
Good to hear. I like!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Logs are about 8-10 days in so I'm guessing in about 3 weeks when they are complete.
I need a fat loss supp for my honey moon

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
Good stuff, have you found any timing that you prefer when applying this stuff?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff, have you found any timing that you prefer when applying this stuff?
Not any specific time but what I have found is I like to do 2 pumps together or close together. Notice the thermogenic and ai effects really kicking that way as opposed to just one pump spread 3x.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not any specific time but what I have found is I like to do 2 pumps together or close together. Notice the thermogenic and ai effects really kicking that way as opposed to just one pump spread 3x.
Yea definitely the thermo effects. Ove noticed it more at two as well. Going to try that tommorow before my fasted cardio.