Revolution TEST, sponsored FINAFLEX Log

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Revolution TEST, sponsored FINAFLEX Log

Id like to start off by thanking TKC432 and FINAFLEX for this awesome chance to log this new product called Revolution Test.
    It’s a sport performance testosterone booster that is supposed to promote lean muscle gains, helps increase test and helps reduce total estrogen. Sounds great right!

My goals are simple. Try to pack on a few pounds of muscle. It seems like Im all ways bulking at around 3000 cals ed. Never very hungry and feel that eating is all ways a chore. Im 43 years old all ways been kind of skinny at around 180-190# sitting at 189 right now.I would love to see a lean 200#.
    I also just finished an Osta cycle about 3 weeks ago.
    I plan on taking one cap at 7am and the second after 3pm some time before workout or food.

Im pretty sure i have low test also. Last time i checked it wasnt that great so next week Ill get to see my numbers.
    I had bloods planned for last week just to see the difference in T count, before and after the product but the Revolution test came a little late so I will have my T count done next Wednesday which will only be a week in, sorry. But I will of course get follow ups on the T count at the end of the 30 days to see how the product work in that aspect, we'll let the mirror and the scale do the rest. Hope that helps.

Ill post my workouts as soon as they are spawned. Thanks again FINAFLEX and TKC432

•   

2. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  86.7 KB

Here are a few GREAT products that I will be running alongside the Revolution TEST if that's ok @TKC432 ?

3. Quote Originally Posted by WANTED View Post
    Name:  image.jpg

Here are a few GREAT products that I will be running alongside the Revolution TEST if that's ok @TKC432 ?
    Ooh, absolutely.

First!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

4. Here here!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by WANTED View Post

That's a nice picture.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Parma Companies,APSNutrition,ALRIndu stries,LG Sciences,Hi-Tech Pharma,FormutechNutrition,Ifor ce Nutrition

6. Finally in
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative✯Use code MARK30 to save 30% on All Hi-Tech Parma Companies,APSNutrition,ALRIndu stries,LG Sciences,Hi-Tech Pharma,FormutechNutrition,Ifor ce Nutrition

7. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Ooh, absolutely.

First!
    Nice! Thanks RegisterJr

8. Quote Originally Posted by turff49 View Post
    Here here!!
    thanks man.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MARK_ View Post
    That's a nice picture.
    I know right , yummy stack.
    Thanks for subbing MARK.

10. Looks like a fun run. In

11. Lets get it bro!

12. Quote Originally Posted by DevilDog2136 View Post
    Looks like a fun run. In
    Thanks for following bro.

13. Quote Originally Posted by EMPIREMIND View Post
    Lets get it bro!
    I will.
    I'll be posting first workout tonight!
    Feeling a little pissy & focused all ready. Day 2 , 7 caps in.

14. Quote Originally Posted by WANTED View Post

Nice stack on ya!

15. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Nice stack on ya!
    Thanks man.... Yeah, I know these guys.... Good deals

16. Quote Originally Posted by WANTED View Post

Those will stack nicely with Revolution Test .... not to mention the picture alone could raise your test levels
    NASM - Certified Personal Trainer

17. its true.. mine just went up two percent.. and I just took a quick glance at the pic
    This Spot For Sale

18. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    its true.. mine just went up two percent.. and I just took a quick glance at the pic
    Ha , throw a PH in that pic and BAM!

19. Revolution TEST Day 2

Friday night workout. Just feeling around to see where my strength is at after my Osta cycle. Ill see if my strength goes up or down in the next 30 days.
    Eventually I will be doing an upper lower split.

delt destroyers

(10# x 12) x 2
    (12# x 12) x 2
    (15# x 10)
    (15# x 12) x 2

trap shrugs
    (40# x 10)
    (50# x 20) x 2
    (60# x 25) x 2

standing MP
    (55# x 10) x 2
    (60# x 10)
    (65# x 10)
    (70# x 6) til fail
    (70# x 7) til fail
    (80# x 5) til fail
    (80# x 3) fail

straight BB curl
    (45# x10) x 2
    (50# x 10) x 2
    (55# x10) x 2

hammer curls
    (25# x 10) x 4
    (30# x 5)

squats were sh*t. my knee was hurting for some reason. Ill wrap it next time. I was thinking last week that I need more krill oil. Ill up it a gram as well.
    (165# x 5) x 5

That was day 2 workout. Ill post day 3 tonight.
    So far the only noticeable difference is a major increase in my focus at work.
    Im not really talking to anyone and just flying through my day with no mistakes or jitters or nothing like that.
    Sleep is a little better than norm but hard to tell yet. Im just making sure im drinking a lot of water and i will be increasing my protein intake for these next 30 days.
    possibly post my macros later as well.

20. Lots of shoulder work there and nice bicep work too.

21. Nice workout man. That's a perfect shoulder workout there!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/255232-turff49-quest-success.html#post4620379

22. Thanks guys!!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  78.0 KB
    Party time! 2nd cap for the day with some nice PWO before I get started.
    Been super hungry to, I hope it's the Revolution cuz that's just what I need.

23. Quote Originally Posted by WANTED View Post
    Thanks guys!!Name:  image.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  78.0 KB
    Party time! 2nd cap for the day with some nice PWO before I get started.
    Been super hungry to, I hope it's the Revolution cuz that's just what I need.
    Is the green stuff in the shaker Stimul8?

24. Quote Originally Posted by MARK_ View Post
    Is the green stuff in the shaker Stimul8?
    Yes it is. It's called Apple Blast. It tastes super good & has some serious legs dude. I have a hard time handling a full scoop.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FINAFLEX Revolution Test logging opportunity !!!
    By TKC432 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 128
    Last Post: 04-15-2015, 09:19 PM
  2. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 08:04 AM
  3. Sponsored Finaflex Log PURE TEST/Rev. PCT/IGNITE2
    By alexalltheway in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-07-2014, 01:43 PM