REVOLUTIONary Gains Time!!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I would like to thank all the reps from FinaFlex for giving me the opportunity to use and log REVOLUTION TEST. I received the bottle in the mail today and I took my first capsule around 12pm. I will take my second before bed. I will dose 1 when I wake up and 1 before bed. I am interested in how this product effects strength and size. Therefore, I will provide starting weight, bodyfat, measurements and 1 rep max for bb bench, squat, deadlift and standing overhead press.

REVOLUTION TEST™ is a complete sports performance supplement designed to promote boosts in testosterone, a reduction in total estrogen, and increased energy levels in the body. Built with LETROSTERONE™ a powerfully unique and exotic plant extract, FINAFLEX® REVOLUTION TEST™ contributes to lean muscle growth, a healthy sex drive, and overall well being.*
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428613865.667984.jpg

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving%DV*
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)50 mg84%
Selenium (methionine)200 mcg286%
Testosterone Amplification Blend
D-Aspartic Acid (DAA), Fenugreek (50% Saponins)(Seed), Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma longifolia Extract)(Root) 750mg**
Liver Enzyme Regulation Matrix
N-Acetyl L-Cystine (NAC), Milk Thistle (Silybum Marianum)(Seed/Fruit) (Std. to 80% Silymarin) 300 mg**
Cardiovascular Support
Red Yeast Rice Powder (Monascus purpureus), Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) 200 mg**
Prostate Shield
Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (Berry), Pygeum Bark (Pygeum Africanum)(Powder), Stinging Nettle Root Powder (Leaf), Lycopene Extract160 mg**
Letrosterone™†
Brassaiopsis glomerulata extract (Plant Leaf)(Std. to 10% dehydroloiolide)(Std. to 20% n-benzol-l-phenylalanine methyl ester)100 mg**

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
I'm in .... Lookin forward to those Gainz! ;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tardy

turff49

turff49

Awards
I'm late for dinner? Should be a great log!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Completed 2 doses yesterday. Popped 1 this morning, drank some funky pwo, prepared my intra and post workout drinks and am headed to throw some weights around.
Body weight: 175.4lbs. Other stats arriving later today. Happy lifting!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funky PWO? Lol

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here for testosterone!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Funky PWO? Lol
Yes, something I was given. It's from GNC. It worked well: good energy and focus. Not so good stamina. It was frothy and odd in texture (funky). I'll pm you what it was when I get home.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Beginning Stats update:
Body weight: 175lbs
Height: 6' (probably won't change)
Body fat: 12.6 (please change)
Max 1 rep:
- bb bench press: 270lbs
- squat: 260lbs (whimp)
- deadlift: 375lbs
- standing overhead press: 160lbs
Measurements: inches
- waist: 34 1/2
- calves: not worth mentioning (14 1/4)
- upper arm: 15 3/4
- lower arm: 12
- chest: 42
- shoulders: 47 1/2
Edited: added measurements

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
? Calories are between 2,000-2,500 right now. Macros something like protein 200, carbs 200, fat 75. I would like to loss body fat and gain strength. I may not gain much size, if any. Stronger and leaner would be nice. Any suggestions on this?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
- bb bench press: 270lbs
- squat: 260lbs (whimp)
I see big squat numbers in your future with your work ethic.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I see big squat numbers in your future with your work ethic.
Thanks Thomas. My short term goal is to squat more then I bench. It only counts if I squat below parallel :)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Great attitude. I also see that Squat of yours skyrocketting
Thanks. I really hope so. My longer goal is 300lbs

turff49

turff49

Awards
300 will be here in no time!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm always watching my favorite and inspiring lifters here! Nice lifting!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm always watching my favorite and inspiring lifters here! Nice lifting!
Thanks Mark. I will do my best. Should I post my workout here or a link to my workout or what?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Slept like a rock last night. I'm glad I set my alarm or I may not have made it to pick up my kids.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Lol. Is that from the revolution?
I think it was the pre-bed combo I used. Plus kids were gone for the night. Other t-booster I have used has given me better sleep. I think this helps some.

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Kids being gone for the night is a major help with sleep .... I know the feeling well ;)

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Night time goodness and gains :)
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428885438.611897.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Popped 2 this morning and some pre-workout and threw the bb through the roof! Hit a new bb bench PR: 225lbsx8. March 27,15 I hit a new PR on this for 5 reps. Let's get it with FinaFlex baby!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice PR Mark!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Thomas. I noticed others put their workouts in their supplement log, should I do that?
It's your choice. What's most important is things you notice related to the product. If endurance or strength increase or decrease, that should be added, but you don't necessarily have to post all of your work.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
It's your choice. What's most important is things you notice related to the product. If endurance or strength increase or decrease, that should be added, but you don't necessarily have to post all of your work.
Okay, thanks.

WANTED

WANTED

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Popped 2 this morning and some pre-workout and threw the bb through the roof! Hit a new bb bench PR: 225lbsx8. March 27,15 I hit a new PR on this for 5 reps. Let's get it with FinaFlex baby!
Very cool MARK. I'm happy for you.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thats great progress bro! Keep it up!

TKC432

TKC432

Awards
  • Established
Nice job! Congrats on the PR

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Very good workout today! Felt strong and slightly more aggressive toward the weights. 2 capsules preworkout. I think this is going to help me do better on squats. Small goal here is 280lbs for squat, 275lbs bb bench and 385lb deadlift.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BAM! Aggression lifts are great!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Had kind of an off day at the gym yesterday. I did some shoulders and biceps. I was able to bump up the weight for both muscle groups yesterday. Sleep has been good. I'm not experiencing any negative side effects. Monday and Tuesday's workouts where very good. I'm planning to hit the gym this afternoon