I choose the red pill, androvar log.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
I'm s little late to the game starting my log but better late then never. Had wife's family come into town this week so been pretty busy. Haven't even been able to update my shredxt log in about a week. Still been making it into the gym and doing cardio though so everything's all good.

Going to run my androvar solo for 6 weeks at 400mg interested to see how this product will do while dieting. My supplement stack will include.

Androvar
Shredxt
Creatine
Acetyl l-carnitine
And then digestive enzymes and a few other odds and ends.

My training routine is 5,3,1. My numbers right now aren't anything special. Last October I hurt my right shoulder pretty bad so I took November to the end of February off to recover and lose some weight. I went from around 280 down to about 235 right now. Lost a lot of pounds on lifts but feel a lot better now. I can run now without it feeling like my feet are getting hit by hammers.

My goal is to get down to 200 ish but at the same time build my lifts back up to where they were. Which will definitely be a tall order but the challenge should be fun.

I'm eating around 2700 calories a day. No grains or milk, they both screw with my stomach to much. So I get most of my carbs through fruit.

I'm gonna do weekly pics and weight ins every Tuesday to show my progress and because it helps to keep me on track. Nothing like a little public humiliation to push yourself.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good! In on this one!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Was in a rush to get to work today normally I do 5x12,10,or 8 but decided to have a little fun and push myself and see how many deads I could get at 235 in 3 min. Stupid alarm was to quiet so ended up doing 3 more reps after the alarm went off. The camera angle was weird on this make it look like I was rounding my back but I know I wasn't. But I did notice my ass popping up way before the rest of my body. Need to work on that.

http://youtu.be/ZLVrpuDYgWE

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Good day today, got in my morning run and finished off my training for the week. Did chest today, shoulder had a slight amount of discomfort. Finding that if I use a regular BB style bench I have no pain in my shoulder, but if I go closer like a powerlifting bench I get pain. So might have to switch my grip up for now unless I'm just doing something really wrong to compensate for the shoulder. I'll post a vid next week.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope the shoulder feels better. I did something similar in high school and just did machine bench for awhile. A lot of ppl dont even do flat bench anymore because of shoulder injuries.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of posting last week guys. Wife's grandmother died week prior and her parents came and stayed with us. It really took a lot out of me. Didn't make it into the gym at all last week and I ate like crap. But I did manage to keep up the cardio. So I'm pulling my head out of my a$$ and getting back to it.

Spending as much time as I can outside now that it's nice out. Started working on a garden which was a nice bit of cardio. It's funny how people can be so amazed at what you can do just by being a little In shape.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1429118212.189583.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1429118179.802244.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to have you back! Dang that looks like it took awhile. haha

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmmmm. Dine and dash? Sad. Guess you have to be blacklisted.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Sorry dude, got pneumonia a day or so after my last post been out ever since. Actually sprained a couple ribs during the whole thing from chronic coughing and had to go to ER because pain was so bad I literally couldn't breath. Finally starting to recover, should be back in the game within a week. Sorry about the whole thing should have said something. I understand if you still have to though.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry dude, got pneumonia a day or so after my last post been out ever since. Actually sprained a couple ribs during the whole thing from chronic coughing and had to go to ER because pain was so bad I literally couldn't breath. Finally starting to recover, should be back in the game within a week. Sorry about the whole thing should have said something. I understand if you still have to though.
Yeah man a pm or something to just update us would have been good. Well glad you're better and I'll go ahead and remove the blacklist for now. Hopefully you can get it back up soon. When you're ready of course.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea just try to pick it back up and update as much as you can for use.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, again really sorry should have said something. Hopefully be back up and running Monday, still have a pretty good cough and ribs aren't all there yet.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Been coughing up blood last 12 hours might not be able to start Monday....

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man you sound like you're having a lot of problems! Get better man! and once you get better we're still counting on a detailed log!:)

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
I Was going to start the log back up today but Friday night and Saturday morning I started coughing up blood again. Saturday was the worst bathroom looked like a murder scene. Went to ER they said I have a cut or something in my throat from all the coughing so I need to take it easy for now. This whole thing is really starting to piss me off. Haven't been able to go to the gym for the past month or so straight. Literally the sickest I have been in a really long time.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get better soon man. Hopefully you can pick back up soon but make sure you're 100%

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
These last few weeks have been really crappy finally feeling good and no more blood! So I will be starting my cycle back up tomorrow.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. Looking forward to it brotha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! Ready to hear some more feedback and results!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Lost some weight while I was sick down to about 225, which is surprising since I was eating a whole lg pizza every few days while being sick and a lot of ice cream.

Today is day two hit deads last night and now shoulders today. After this I'm gonna knock my run out, doing couch to 5k love this program done it once before.

Diet has been clean for about two weeks now, really focusing on losing this weight. My goal is to be down to 200 by the end of summer. Then 180 by next spring.

Strength is pretty good, for being off for almost two month. Got 295 for 5 on deads last night and that was fairly easy. Going to use the androvar more as a recover right now to see how fast it will get me back to where I was.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Current macros.

Calories 2,290
Protein 200
Carbs 258
Fat 43

Anyone who uses myfithesspal have you notice that when your switching up activity level and desired weight loss your calorie amount won't change sometimes.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Current macros.

Calories 2,290
Protein 200
Carbs 258
Fat 43

Anyone who uses myfithesspal have you notice that when your switching up activity level and desired weight loss your calorie amount won't change sometimes.
How much do you weigh? Are those maintenance kcals or.. Your fats are too low.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Weighing in at 226 right now, not maintenance . Think I should bump up the fat and drop carbs a little?

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Lol not really just starting up again.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lost some weight while I was sick down to about 225, which is surprising since I was eating a whole lg pizza every few days while being sick and a lot of ice cream.

Today is day two hit deads last night and now shoulders today. After this I'm gonna knock my run out, doing couch to 5k love this program done it once before.

Diet has been clean for about two weeks now, really focusing on losing this weight. My goal is to be down to 200 by the end of summer. Then 180 by next spring.

Strength is pretty good, for being off for almost two month. Got 295 for 5 on deads last night and that was fairly easy. Going to use the androvar more as a recover right now to see how fast it will get me back to where I was.
Sounding good man! Take your time getting back to full strength.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Gonna take my squat day off this week went a little to hard on deadlift day and got doms real bad. Running this morning was interesting had the stride of a 90 year old woman but still got a decent run in. Diet got a little off track yesterday. Mistake number one was not eating all day because I was doing yard work. Then my wife started hounding me about getting pizza so I finally caved. Funny thing was the pizza actually fit under my calories by like 60 or so calories so not to big a deal lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good man. Rest up those legs haha

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 feeling good, legs are almost good. Should be totally healed by Monday for deadlifts. Gonna do chest today to finish off the week in the gym.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Long day at work but shred xt and alphamine helped me to get to the gym. Already feeling better, really excited to see what this androvar can do. This is second week in so let's see what happens once this stuff kicks in.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
From taking androvar? Not that I have noticed why?

Avelheda

Awards
It's supposed to give you a sense of well being, improved energy and libido.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Long day at work but shred xt and alphamine helped me to get to the gym. Already feeling better, really excited to see what this androvar can do. This is second week in so let's see what happens once this stuff kicks in.
Awesome! Keep it up man! It should kick in soon.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
It's supposed to give you a sense of well being, improved energy and libido.
I'm pretty happy person already lol! And still a dog when it comes to women so haven't notice that all that much. Hit 290 for 8 deadlifting today and after 2 months off and losing around 25-30 pounds during that time I would say that's decent. Hopefully have that up to 315 or do by the end of this run.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Feeling good today, legs barley hurt. going to a cookout today so training chest fasted to save all my calories for the cookout.

Getting back into the groove of things by next week should be like clock work.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Just read the article on daa lowering test, funny thing is I have done many cycles over the years and have never had any gyno. First time i tried daa which was my last cycle I got it, thank goodness the lump has gone down a lot though can't even really find it anymore.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know that shocked me about daa to! But get a good chest workout and keep it up!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Just realized I hadn't put any picks up for last week so starting now. I'm hovering between 225-230 right now, cardio is slowly climbing up. I really don't want to cut calories any more cause I'm feeling beat as hell by day 3 of my routine as it is but know I'm gonna have to eventually anyways.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434636447.062018.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434636465.897906.jpg

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Really depressing, this time last year I was squatting 400 and deadlifting 500. Today 255 squat felt challenging.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really depressing, this time last year I was squatting 400 and deadlifting 500. Today 255 squat felt challenging.
It's ok man. I've come to realize to not even focus on weight and just go for the feel and pump and the weight will come if the diet is in check.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder has been hurting, but tiger balm to the rescue!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have u felt the androvar kicking in ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This :)^

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
I think so, been running for about a month now and it's been ok really just been chugging Ali g though. Last night though felt like something just clicked, I was running like I used to when I ran cross country, it just flowed. Then woke up this morning and just felt full as hell. Feeling awesome. Down side is I weighed myself again today and I'm just stuck at 230. So going to add on two more days of cardio.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Kind of feel like I did with the old CL x-mass which was one of the best product I ever used my body responded to it amazingly more then anything even Halo and sd.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good to hear man! And yea it sucks when you keep looking at the scale and nothings changed. Just continue dieting good and throw in more cardio like you said and you should be gtg.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Sliced my forearm open at work yesterday. Woke up last night to a f'ing murder scene in my bed lmao, ran to the bathroom to put a new gauze patch on cause the other one slipped off. Gonna have to do sumo deads today to keep it from rubbing. Feeling great other then that though! Three mile run this morning.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1435248353.680804.jpg

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're having a bad luck streak lol. Glad you can still lift!