PERFORMAX HYPERMAX

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would like to thank the fine people at Performax for sending me a fresh tub of Hypermax to bring in the spring. I will be using this preworkout to bring in the spring. I am currently 29 yo, 220lbs, 6ft tall 15%BF recomping. I am going to be taking hypermax pre workout, and sometimes precardio in the mornings. I train at night so i will be using anywhere from half scoops all the way up to two scoops on heavy weekend days. This log will follow these guidelines:

"We ask that you keep a mini log in the supplement logs section. For a mini log, just post a few times for two weeks how HyperMax has worked for you. Provide dosing, effects, and other little details. Nothing in depth needs to be included such as training reps, weights, and exercises."

watermelon-fb.jpg
HyperMAX-Label-(8-13-14)-(3).jpg

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 1
I did a hamstring focused leg workout and took one scoop about 15 mins before. It mixed perfectly, only a few shakes. It smelt delicious when opening and the scoop was on the top lol. The flavor is watermelon, my favorite fruit, and it lived up to my expectations. Great taste!. I had a very stressful day at work and did not want to be in the gym, i still broke thru my bad mood and powered thru a focused and intense hamstring session. Hit some lunges for 220 lbs, which was more than ive ever ventured to do. Although this is powerful stuff it is very clean energy, i didnt feel stimmed out, and i didnt crash later on. I was up for a late night, but it was friday so no sweat.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 2

I took one scoop before an arm workout and had a good pump and clean solid energy. I was focused and sweating like a cat in chinese restaurant. Hypermax, 2 thumbs up!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How many freakin logs are you running? Like 5 sponsored?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today im aiming to knock out two solid workouts, first fasted cardio and some weights, second will be just will be just weights in the evening. Will be using my hypermax for my first weight session.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
You should log xfa and ostabol
:)

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What type of cardio do you perform?
I do HIIT, stairs on my midday cardio sessions at work for twenty mins, anc barbell conplexes. Once summer hits ill be doing more tabata.

On weekdays i do midday and sometimes post weight cardio for about 25 mins each. On weekends i do fasted cardio for 15 hiit, 20-35 mins steady state to follow.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3.

I hit my abs and calves after 40 mins cardio, all fasted. I came back for an evening session and took only a half scoop of hypermax. I had short but intense clean and deadlift session to finish out the day. I figured id throw the stats in for kicks:

PM Training
Olympic Clean Jerk and Press
135 x 5
155 x 5
175 x 5
185 x 4

Deadlifts
315x10
325x10
325x15
415X6
315X10
315x8

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice deadlifting. I don't know how you can take HyperMax before HIIT cardio. I'd probably have a heart attack!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice deadlifting. I don't know how you can take HyperMax before HIIT cardio. I'd probably have a heart attack!
I dont think ill do more than a half scoop. Maybe add some green tea extract, alcar and a cap or two of yohimbe. Well see. its some powerful stuff!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think ill do more than a half scoop. Maybe add some green tea extract, alcar and a cap or two of yohimbe. Well see. its some powerful stuff!
Yohimbine on top of all that? WTF!!! That stuff makes me feel so cracked out.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
in for lurking on thread

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ima try to go with 1.5 scoops of hypermax tonight and train a double session. Upper and lower body. #hypersavage type stuff lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol the most cracked i felt was actually pretty recently i took two scoops alphamine with 4 caps y hcl... I was fasted for about 14 hours doing cardio and barbell complexes... That was a tad too much lol u cant untake it either lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 4. Last night I took three quaters of a scoop and had a monster workout. Full leg and Arms workout. Two and a half hour of straight intensity. Hypermax is a very very clean energy and doesnt give me any jitters or shakes. Good stuff. Also i shot the scoop straight and chased with water ( couldnt find a shaker)... That was intense lmao.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4. Last night I took three quaters of a scoop and had a monster workout. Full leg and Arms workout. Two and a half hour of straight intensity. Hypermax is a very very clean energy and doesnt give me any jitters or shakes. Good stuff. Also i shot the scoop straight and chased with water ( couldnt find a shaker)... That was intense lmao.
Dang beast mode doing a shot and chaser.

The energy hits hard and does last a while. How was the pump?

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Interested in the profile but not sure I could take the flavour. Not a fan of watermelon but I can usually hook down anything if I know it will work.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dang beast mode doing a shot and chaser.

The energy hits hard and does last a while. How was the pump?
Pump was unbelieveable. I did about 5 sets of diamond pushups and pull ups before i started legs while i was waiting for the bar and i was swole. This is some great stuff. I honestly havent felt a pump like that in a while. I do a cyclical keto diet and the pump definiely suffer. Not anymore lol

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Should be samples available still.

Shoot your info to [email protected]
My issues with samples is always that I live in Canada so shipping isn't worth it for companies to send them out. Either that or it costs me $5 for each package I have delivered to my US shipping depot.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My issues with samples is always that I live in Canada so shipping isn't worth it for companies to send them out. Either that or it costs me $5 for each package I have delivered to my US shipping depot.
Oh, I'm on mobile didn't see Canada.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interested in the profile but not sure I could take the flavour. Not a fan of watermelon but I can usually hook down anything if I know it will work.
Bro its actually very good, mix with a little water and your gtg. Def doesnt taste bad any any means and those 40 servings will def last. Ive been good with half a scoop.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro its actually very good, mix with a little water and your gtg. Def doesnt taste bad any any means and those 40 servings will def last. Ive been good with half a scoop.
Just so you know, more water should be used with GMS. I usually go with 24-32 oz. You could do 8 oz and then fill a bottle or shaker up and consume the rest. That way, you do not dilute the taste.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just so you know, more water should be used with GMS. I usually go with 24-32 oz. You could do 8 oz and then fill a bottle or shaker up and consume the rest. That way, you do not dilute the taste.
Ok thanks. I usually drink something intra, but ill make sure to start doing this.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 5 Took a scoop of hypermax and had a monster back session last night at a local college. I had access to all the hammer strength machines, heavy dumbells and a power rack ( kid in a candy shop). I wound up doing all heavy lifts, sets of 8 to 10 with high intensity. Pulled 495 for 9 on rack pulls. I had a great workout and crazy lat pump.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok thanks. I usually drink something intra, but ill make sure to start doing this.
You may feel a little bloated, but just do some cardio or dynamic stretching, or dose a little further away from working out. All that water may sit in your stomach and lifting right away may not be best.

Took a scoop of hypermax and had a monster back session last night at a local college. I had access to all the hammer strength machines, heavy dumbells and a power rack ( kid in a candy shop). I wound up doing all heavy lifts, sets of 8 to 10 with high intensity. Pulled 495 for 9 on rack pulls. I had a great workout and crazy lat pump.
Hammer strength back machines are amazing to isolate the back!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You may feel a little bloated, but just do some cardio or dynamic stretching, or dose a little further away from working out. All that water may sit in your stomach and lifting right away may not be best.

Hammer strength back machines are amazing to isolate the back!
I know bro. Its pretty incredible how much different they are from everything else too.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How was the energy and focus from HyperMax?
Its dope brother. Really clean and i am energized for hours. I took it at 5 and im still up wired, its almost 12. I worked out for two hours. Def some great stuff!!!! See my posts above, ive been talking bout the energy for since day 1. Its some strong ish!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And that's at 1 scoop. Are you going to try 1.5 or 2 scoops at all? 1.5 is my sweet spot, 2 is a tad too strong for me.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
And that's at 1 scoop. Are you going to try 1.5 or 2 scoops at all? 1.5 is my sweet spot, 2 is a tad too strong for me.
Ooooohhhhh yeeaaaa! Ill do 1.5 today lol going to have another double session. Shoulders eat some food, then legs and arms.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know bro. Its pretty incredible how much different they are from everything else too.
I drank a bunch of water yesterday and i have to say the pumps were even better. Dat der hypermax!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I drank a bunch of water yesterday and i have to say the pumps were even better. Dat der hypermax!
A lot of people do not use an adequate amount of water when using GMS. It has it's benefits though!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people do not use an adequate amount of water when using GMS. It has it's benefits though!
You used to have to since it was so chunky and chalky, so it wasn't issue.

Now it mixes pretty decent since it's micronized, and people forget.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You used to have to since it was so chunky and chalky, so it wasn't issue.

Now it mixes pretty decent since it's micronized, and people forget.
Is the micronized more effective? Obviosly it mixes better cause i didnt even realize it was in there

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It mixes better so is consumed better basically.

Simple answer but hopefully it makes sense lol.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GMS in general, micronized or not, does not mix the best. At high amounts, it will not dissolve. With that said, if you ever dose bulk GMS, do not put it into your PWO shake. Instead, use a small funnel or put a scoop in your mouth, and down it with your PWO. That is how I am dosing my extra 5g on top of my HuperMax.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GMS in general, micronized or not, does not mix the best. At high amounts, it will not dissolve. With that said, if you ever dose bulk GMS, do not put it into your PWO shake. Instead, use a small funnel or put a scoop in your mouth, and down it with your PWO. That is how I am dosing my extra 5g on top of my HuperMax.
I remember my test tub of GlycerGrow back in the day before it was released.

Everyone was trying to figure out best way to drink it lol.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
bulk GMS tastes like salty pennies but provides pretty damn good pumps

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 6 1.5 scoops yesterday and hit shoulder for an hour and change, heavy with good volume, then attacked arms for another hour. Energy great, focus completely dialed in. I drank about a half gallon of water throughout my workout. Pumpcity

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.5 scoops yesterday and hit shoulder for an hour and change, heavy with good volume, then attacked arms for another hour. Energy great, focus completely dialed in. I drank about a half gallon of water throughout my workout. Pumpcity
I don't know how you had the energy for a 2+ hour session!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't know how you had the energy for a 2+ hour session!
Idk bro. Two things that i do that drive me though. I stack training partners. So i do one session from 7 to 8, then my boy will leave, and my other boy will come in, and welll train again lol. This is how i make sure its two to three hours straight with little to no breaks. On days like that i eat a little more. Have intra carbs and cut out my cardio. Im soaked afterwards anyways.