Pro More Protein Matrix by Controlled Labs

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I would like to thank Controlled Labs and Sean1332 for sending me 3 three serving tubs of this protein powder. I will give a mini-review of each of the 3 as I use them. So far I am very pleased with this product.
image-3710900759.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Snickerdoodle cookie, frosted cinnamon bun and orange cream pop. Yum!

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
First one I tried was Snickerdoodle Cookie. This was amazing! It mixed perfectly in my shaker cup with about 8 ounces of water. Taste was smooth and pleasant. It wasn't overly sweet and tasted as it should being Snickerdoodle Cookie. There was no chalky aftertaste, only a satisfying, desire for more taste. I definitely recommend this.
image-3234962878.jpg

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Second one I tried was the Orange Cream Pop. I don't usually like this flavor. I'm not into creamsicles or anything like it. Well let me tell you something! This blew me away. It tasted really good. I used 1 1/2 scoops this morning in 12 ounces of 2% milk in my shaker cup. It mixed perfectly and tasted fantastic. Some protein drinks make me full and kind of bloated feeling. Not this! It went down nicely and I actually would like to drink some more. I highly recommend it.
image-2875381765.jpg