First dose coming up

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
First scoop down after a large meal on leg day. Diesel punch- you nailed the flavor on that Diesel... Great taste very easy to drink.

Going to follow the protocol one single scoop for three days. Then start taking pre-workout as recommended with Jack 3-D. Should be a great combo of stims and pump fuel!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
First scoop down after a large meal on leg day. Diesel punch- you nailed the flavor on that Diesel... Great taste very easy to drink.

Going to follow the protocol one single scoop for three days. Then start taking pre-workout as recommended with Jack 3-D. Should be a great combo of stims and pump fuel!
Thanks, 3 years ago that was a dif story. If you search here J8x Hardcore, all you will read is "oh I cant drink it, doesnt take good, taste like vitamins and dirt"

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, 3 years ago that was a dif story. If you search here J8x Hardcore, all you will read is "oh I cant drink it, doesnt take good, taste like vitamins and dirt"
Vitamins and dirt.... Well if it brought those gainz then.....

I'm away on vacation until tomorrow, been just following 1 scoop to keep it in the system until I get back tomorrow... Then I'm gonna start the pre workout and post workout dosing.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vitamins and dirt.... Well if it brought those gainz then..... I'm away on vacation until tomorrow, been just following 1 scoop to keep it in the system until I get back tomorrow... Then I'm gonna start the pre workout and post workout dosing.
excellent, looking forward to hearing your thoughts

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back on track today....

Got in a nice back and bi workout after taking a nice little trip away this week..... Vacation was nice and much needed but it's always a great feeling to get back in the gym after a short break.

Took 1 scoop of Ether Pre workout alongside one scoop of Methyl Pump (pre workout similar to Jack3D with 1,3 DMAA). Pumps were insane, getting ready to down a Tijuana Flats throwback Burrito and gonna take another scoop for post workout.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back on track today....

Got in a nice back and bi workout after taking a nice little trip away this week..... Vacation was nice and much needed but it's always a great feeling to get back in the gym after a short break.

Took 1 scoop of Ether Pre workout alongside one scoop of Methyl Pump (pre workout similar to Jack3D with 1,3 DMAA). Pumps were insane, getting ready to down a Tijuana Flats throwback Burrito and gonna take another scoop for post workout.
Whats in the Tijuana Flats throwback Burrito ?Is that a Florida thing?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats in the Tijuana Flats throwback Burrito ?Is that a Florida thing?
Lol Tijuana flats is in Florida yes.... They started the first one in Gainesville I think... Pretty cool little spot that's highlights include a "Hot sauce bar" with all different types of sauces and pictures on the wall of all types of sports stars taking pics at Tijuana flats.

Throwback Thurs burrito is just a burrito w the usual, but on thurs you get it w chips and a drink for like 5$.... They also have taco Tuesday which is the same deal for 2 tacos and chips/drink. Ingredients are pretty fresh, good deal for the $$

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol Tijuana flats is in Florida yes.... They started the first one in Gainesville I think... Pretty cool little spot that's highlights include a "Hot sauce bar" with all different types of sauces and pictures on the wall of all types of sports stars taking pics at Tijuana flats.

Throwback Thurs burrito is just a burrito w the usual, but on thurs you get it w chips and a drink for like 5$.... They also have taco Tuesday which is the same deal for 2 tacos and chips/drink. Ingredients are pretty fresh, good deal for the $$
I have 3 Ghost pepper plants for my garden this year.I will send you a bottle of killer hot sauce in Augusts dude!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 3 Ghost pepper plants for my garden this year.I will send you a bottle of killer hot sauce in Augusts dude!
Send it!!
I can handle the ghost.... I think lol

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ether starting to show up.... Product seems to start creeping in there, almost like a cumulative effect from the ingredients. Hit chest and tris today, great pump but what I noticed most was endurance and strength both climbing.... Liking what I see so far fellas

* Edit I forgot to add that I was taking USP labs Prime alongside this.... Other than that and the Ether just staples- preworkout, multiv, fish oil. Oh yeah I also dose Finaflex G8 a couple nights a week. So that's my stack atm.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ether starting to show up.... Product seems to start creeping in there, almost like a cumulative effect from the ingredients. Hit chest and tris today, great pump but what I noticed most was endurance and strength both climbing.... Liking what I see so far fellas

* Edit I forgot to add that I was taking USP labs Prime alongside this.... Other than that and the Ether just staples- preworkout, multiv, fish oil. Oh yeah I also dose Finaflex G8 a couple nights a week. So that's my stack atm.
Prime??
I will send you a bottle in 10/2015 of hot sauce.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I thought this post was going to be totally different.. Like you injected yourself with test e into your blood ..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prime?? I will send you a bottle in 10/2015 of hot sauce.
Yeah wanted a straight tribulus product of decent quality, got the bottle for 15$

Honestly I always liked tribulus (with decent quality) I see slight increase in strength from it, and it also dries me out some and spikes libido some.

After years and years of trying different things I have learned that there is no "holy grail" supplements. Some work and do different things, some don't work at all. Everybody is different and what might be beneficial to some does nothing for others. They are only "supplements" meant to slightly aid in goals and tweak certain aspects of the body. I don't chase the "newest" supplements out ever, bc I see that once the hype dies down you see the true effectiveness of what a product can do. If I want to see drastic changes and gains I'll run some juice lol
Rant over ;-)

I like this line of product with the old school approach. I think Diesel is making some great products.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah wanted a straight tribulus product of decent quality, got the bottle for 15$

Honestly I always liked tribulus (with decent quality) I see slight increase in strength from it, and it also dries me out some and spikes libido some.

After years and years of trying different things I have learned that there is no "holy grail" supplements. Some work and do different things, some don't work at all. Everybody is different and what might be beneficial to some does nothing for others. They are only "supplements" meant to slightly aid in goals and tweak certain aspects of the body. I don't chase the "newest" supplements out ever, bc I see that once the hype dies down you see the true effectiveness of what a product can do. If I want to see drastic changes and gains I'll run some juice lol
Great post!!

I like this line of product with the old school approach. I think Diesel is making some great products.
x2

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Rant over ;-)

much appreciated man. Thank you

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I am logging this also and also noticed it seams to get better everyday. Nice log and I enjoy following along !

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit legs yesterday and shoulders today... Been dosing NOS ETHER as suggested. Workouts were pretty short both days but effective. Pumps are good on this product but I am kinda seeing it as also a performance enhancer if that makes sense.... Biggest thing I been noticing is increased endurance and strength as muscles just feel strong while lifting... Pretty legit for a natty product

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How is the muscle fullness and vascularity ?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How is the muscle fullness and vascularity ?

So far it's been good, I have seen an increase in both. Does seem to get a little better each day

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Went to the gym today and hit back and bis... Not sure what happened but did some back first, got into dumbbell curls and had veins popping out everywhere. The product has been good but today I felt like it took another step up wow!! I mean really hit hard today with pump and vascularity. I did add a new PWO but I don't believe that was the reason as I have not had any PWO affect me like this.

Had one of the trainers at the gym approach me and tell me I was "getting big" I told him I was losing as I'm actually down 5 lbs at the moment...
That's the type of pump and vascularity I had going on lol

This product definitely is building, not sure where it can go from here but looking forward to seeing what happens with the rest of the tub.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chest and tris today... Nothing new to report other than saw similar results as yesterday... Seeing veins poppin everywhere. Strength is good and endurance is up.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hit shoulders today. The tub of NOS Ether lasts a long time. Seems like I've been taking it for a while now and still have about 1/3 of a tub left. I think for the money this product is worth it, and thinking about trying some ready 4 war as well as JP8 (I need to look a little closer at this one and see the profile).

All in all, strength is up but leveled off some. Endurance is up but also has leveled off some. Pumps and vascularity continue to get better and better on this product. Both in a cold state and when working out notice increased vascularity and blood flow.

My only complaint is that I do seem to be holding some water. I'm not the best responder to creatine as it makes me bloat and can give me a "soft" appearance due to the water. One of the lucky few who doesn't respond well to creatine ;-)

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Hit shoulders today. The tub of NOS Ether lasts a long time. Seems like I've been taking it for a while now and still have about 1/3 of a tub left. I think for the money this product is worth it, and thinking about trying some ready 4 war as well as JP8 (I need to look a little closer at this one and see the profile).

All in all, strength is up but leveled off some. Endurance is up but also has leveled off some. Pumps and vascularity continue to get better and better on this product. Both in a cold state and when working out notice increased vascularity and blood flow.

My only complaint is that I do seem to be holding some water. I'm not the best responder to creatine as it makes me bloat and can give me a "soft" appearance due to the water. One of the lucky few who doesn't respond well to creatine ;-)
I hold water from Creatine also, more now that I eat processed food more than when I lived in FL. What I have been experimenting with is reducing my NOS ETHER dosage after 20 days on, so right now, I only take 1/2 scoop post workout and 3/4 pre, same as normal on nonworkout days. After 20 days on, I still have the endurance but no drop. The thing with ETHER is it will give you better strength and endurance to a certain point, then keep you there. It wont keep making your endurance better and better until you are Lance Armstrong.....but I rem from a year ago when I came off for 6 months, I was hella sore post workout, like literally needing an extra day for recovery.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is one supplement Everyone Should Try !!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the lack of updates, sadly my tub has reached the bottom :-(

So there wasn't much extra that I had noticed on top of what I reported throughout the log... NOS Ether is a great product, very efficient performance enhancer. IMO Diesel has a great product here and I will be trying some of their products in the future... I wouldn't be afraid to spend my hard earned money for more of this and I think I saw a few running the R4war and JP 8 stack PWO??

Any how final review will be posted next